Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO] Logo

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO]

Having problems with Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO]?

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO] Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO] Customer Service. Initial Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO]. Discuss the issues you have had with Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO] Complaints & Reviews

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO]Apothic Red

We have purchased this wine for the last couple of years. We purchase 12 bottles at a time every few months. This last purchase we noticed that every bottle had sediment. The taste of the wine was unchanged but there was enough of the sediment in bottle to only allow us to enjoy 3/4 of the bottle. Please find photos attached. Are you aware of this issue with this particular type of wine? Is it possible to get a refund or replacement on the 3 bottles ?

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO]Customer service

On February 7th, 2021 I went to pick up one day order. Store was not busy, I stud there for about 10 min purposely ignored. I finally had to approached employee who saw and ignored me the whole time with name tag Melissa, who was just standing and chatting with an employee at the cash register. She was annoyed and not very pleasant. After putting away my order I went back and also asked her for help to find another product but after helping other customer she turned around went back to the front and left me standing.

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO]Customer service

An employee refused to serve me because my 14 year old daughter had pushed the shopping cart up to the cash register. I'm 43 and was af sound state if mind. He said my daughter was handling alcohol even tho she never touched the bottles at any point. He said to come back in 24 hours. I've been going to the big bay lobo in Barrie for a decade and never had this issue before when my kids and other customers kids were touching carts. Children can sit in the carts so does that also pose an issue? The employee was rude. He is in his 59s grey hair and was very loud, embarrassing me and my daughter when we did not do anything wrong.

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO]Crown Royal

I noticed my crown royal bottle was very light coloured like it has been tampered with. I don't expect these things in Canada as it is common in Asia. I had guests over and they pointed it out and I have never been more embarrassed in a longtime. I compared it to another bottle I had open and I was shocked, this is something that should be put on social media but at the same time maybe it's one of type of thing .
        Both bottles were bought in Toronto, probably one of two stores near my home . I have included the bar codes as well and switched the bottles around so you can see it is not the lighting .

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO]mask mandate

I am unable to wear a face covering for medical and creed reasons. I have had no problem until yesterday shopping. I was told to stop and stay put once I entered the store. I asked it they had curbside, they said no. But they'd have to "get rid of me" as quickly as possible if I couldn't wear a mask. Asked what I wanted and they would get it for me, I replied I did not know the name, but knew exactly where it was, so they relented and allowed me to pick out my own liquor items. I am afraid to go back, it's emotionally and physically taken it's toll now and continues to. There is a .0001 chance I would pass on something. I was made to feel like a walking disease. The guy has a 1 in 7 chance of dying of a heart attack and yet, this happens.
          Please respect the law. Masks are mandated, and so are exemptions.

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO]Loss of product purchased because of damage

I visited the LCBO at 1280 Bath Road in Kingston Ontario on Wednesday 13th January. First the lady on the cash was being very rude to everyone waiting on line. Second I purchased a 4 litre box of Domain Dor white wine ($36.00) and a 6 pack of beer. When I returned home I put the box of wine in my frig. I did think the box felt wet a bit. Next day when I went to have a glass the whole bottom of my crisper was full of wine, the box was complete soaked and when I removed it, it fell completely apart and the receipt was in box and fell apart as well. My friend when I told her she told me that I should call store which I did, and unfortunately I think I got the rude cashier as I recognized her voice. I explained what had happened and she very bluntly told me there was nothing they could do and I tried to explain more but she was interested and kind of hung up. I know we are all stressed during these hard times, but I found this behaviour unacceptable.

Dec 31, 2020

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO] — Poor attitude

LCBO in Lansdowne, ont has a very rude manager, he is always very short with customers, not pleasant at all...

Lansdowne

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO]Thrown out of a store even though I was mask exempt.

Between the 2'nd and the 5'th of December I went the my local LCBO outlet at 44 Government Rd in Larder Lake. I went in to purchase Beer and pay my bill and leave. At that time the owner informed me that he would no longer serve me without a mask on. I informed him at the time that I was exempt. He told me it does not matter he would not serve me with a mask. Now I know that the LCBO and their outlets are deemed an essential service. I am also aware that any LCBO outlet are obliged to follow human rights law in Canada. One of those is not discriminating against a disabled person, my inability to wear a mask for health reasons makes me in this case a disabled person. I am not looking to get this young owner in any real trouble but he should be made aware of the LCBO policy surrounding this issue. He has also ejected me from his business and I can understand his anger at the time however, I also think that he owes me an apology for his discrimination. As I have said above I do not want any real trouble for this young man but a reminder of the rules he must follow as an LCBO Licensee. I thank you in advance for you time in assessing this complaint .

Rob Payne

Dec 22, 2020

LCBO — Terrible customer services..

I arrived at the store to find a long line.. As I made my way up to the cashier.. That was clearly open.. A...

Kitchener

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO]Lezajsk and warka polish beer

Several (16) beers totally or partially flat zero gas bubbles upon opening and pouring. Please provide replacement 10 warka beer thank you! Also had a similar problem with lezajsk in quantity six (6) please provide replacement. Trust in the interest of maintenance of lcbo reputation for sale of quality product you will arrange for replacement of defective product asap thank you so much!

Lezajsk and warka polish beer

Dec 13, 2020

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO] — Children's handling alcohol in store

I was at LCOB store located at: Major Mackenzie & Jane 2943 Major Mackenzie Drive Unit...

Maple

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO]Social distancing control

I was at an LCBO location tonight at 55 Ellesmere Road in Scarborough (Toronto) Ontario, Canada.
                  It was absolutely disgusting how many people were there! I lost count at 47. No distancing was being enforced and the guard at the door wasn't paying attention. I left as I did not feel safe at all! The numbers of covid cases in Toronto are sky rocketing and I think it's horrible that no one at that location seemed to care. You are putting all of those employees at risk by not keeping track and just letting anyone come in. I will not go to that location again and I will make sure everyone I know is aware of how dangerous that location is, so they know not to go there.

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO]Staff service

I order online and store pick up 4 days already. My email has trouble that I can not check the email for notice. I call to store nearby to ask for pick up so many time but the staff there name Lenter (kind like that because he spell so fast and not repeat). He works at 5035 Hurontario st, Mississauga. He is so mean and doesn't want to take my order number to check and he said that he doesn't know. I try to call him everyday to check that can I able to come to pick up my order but he always put me on hold for long time and say no. He tell me order to take 7-10 days to delivery to store, even store already have a lot of liquors. Is this true or board service like that when somebody want to drink the wine and they have to wait for 10-15 days to go to store to get the order?

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO]Security issues

Location near dundas st and runnymeade at about 11 am at least eight staff working I told staff of man stealing large bottles whiskey, nobody approached him only said that your on camera, he took three bottles and walked right past the maybe 5 foot tall woman security gaurd who said and did nothing, I felt so enraged I was tempted to tackle him in parking lot. Knowing how the system works here the cops would prob charge me. Recently saw same thing happen at dundas and keele location, here the security gaurd took swift action telling guy that not happening and stopping this, this is a govt agency people. Pissed off

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO]Open box from my online order

I picked up my online order from the Chelmsford LCBO and when I got home I noticed that the staff had opened my box even if it plainly says not to open my box now I'm worried I'm missing the gift item that I ordered. My order is [protected]..

Now from this experience I will not do online orders and I will make sure friends and family are aware...

Call me at [protected] to resolve this issue

Paul Lafreniere

Open box from my online order

Nov 29, 2020

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO] — Rude behaviour

Complain about Cashier Name Deep... I was at LCBO (Mississauga Rd & William Pkwy, 9445 Mississauga Rd...

Nov 25, 2020

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO] — Returns

During this covid era the lcbo had no returns for a while, during this time my wife bought a wrong liqueur...

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO]Building condition

Good day,

Your Liquor Store in Ripley is a shambles. The floors are uneven and the front facet is falling apart. The front is to the point that the Village of Ripley has issued an ultimatetum for the building to be repaired.
                          You need to have this store brought up to minimal standard before reissue of their license. There is not even a sign on it indicating that they sell liquor.

Thanks
                          Tim Smith

Oct 13, 2020

LCBO — Staff rudeness!

I was just at the LCBO on Bloor Street next to Ossington Ave. in Toronto. I entered the store with a mask on...

Toronto
                            Sep 07, 2020

Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO] — Wrongful accusation of stealing

On August 29th, 2020 the LCBO at Fischerhallman and Columbia in Waterloo, ON wrongfully accused me of...

Waterloo