Harbor Freight Tools Logo

Harbor Freight Tools

Having problems with Harbor Freight Tools?

Harbor Freight Tools reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 16, 2007. The latest review customer service was posted on Sep 4, 2021. The latest complaint bad management/ service was resolved on Jul 19, 2012. Harbor Freight Tools has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 85 reviews. Harbor Freight Tools has resolved 12 complaints.

Harbor Freight Tools Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 444 3353 (Customer Service)
+1 888 866 5797 (Technical Product Support)
26541 Agoura Rd
Calabasas, California
Locations

Mailing Address

P.O. Box 6010 Camarillo, CA 93011-3010

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Harbor Freight Tools Customer Service. Initial Harbor Freight Tools complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Harbor Freight Tools above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Harbor Freight Tools. Discuss the issues you have had with Harbor Freight Tools and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Harbor Freight Tools Complaints & Reviews

Harbor Freight Toolscustomer service

9-4-2021
Went to buy a generator. 3 day holiday Sales. At register to purchase was told sold out. Asked when more would come in, girl said they didn't know when next truck would be in. 2nd clerk said the next truck would not have any either. Asked why run a 3 day sale on something you don't have in stock. The 1st clerk couldn't answer any questions the 2nd made effort but then a third person who worked there showed up cutting in never identified herself. She was rude, abrasive, condescending, nothing constructive to add, and succeeded in an escalation. Said, No ordering in store, they sold out yesterday and did not keep them on the floor but in the back, sold out due to hurricane(which was over a week ago). I had been in 2 days earlier and there were none out, yet the higher priced had 1 in box on floor and the cheaper ones were boxed on floor. So why weren't they in the back? There was no out of stock sign on anything. I never got a "I'm sorry. Or even a "Let me check in the back to make sure."The 3rd had nothing helpful to say. It became an irritating exchange in a store I normally shop at but will refrain from now.

Jul 13, 2021

Harbor Freight Tools — Employees at harbor freight store on Rosedale Highway in Bakersfield

I went to your store in Bakersfield that is off of 3745 Rosedale Highway, and while I was in the there I...

Harbor Freight ToolsSales Supervisor

I enjoy going to Harbor Freight to shop. Since I have visited the Whiteville NC store my shopping experience has not been so nice. the Retail Supervisor, Jason, is very unpleasant. Every time I have been he has seemed to have an attitude and very disrespectful. His demeaner is less than desirable. He seems to be disrespectful not only to customers, myself included, but to the cashiers. His tones, facial jesters, and body movement states it all. I a have heard him talk profanity to them as well. I am really displeased with him and his actions. I hope someone can work with him to be a better person or let him go. I am not the only one that feels this way. I have several friends that feel the same way. Something needs to be done.

May 26, 2021

Harbor Freight Tools — Policy/sales

Hello. My name is Ryan Canfield. I am shopping for tool boxes and the US general 72 inch top/bottom box seem...

Apr 28, 2021

Harbor Freight Tools — Compressor

I went to your Buckhorn PA, store to buy an air compressor. I looked through all models and sizes, found the...

Apr 02, 2021

Harbor Freight Tools — Tailgator 900 watt 2 cycle gas powered portable generator, pneumatic file

Just had a horrible experience at your Quakertown, PA, store. Not only were your employees rude and terse...

Harbor Freight Toolsicon

I was informed I could do in store pickup with icon toolbox. I talked with two harbor freight employees yesterday both said I would be contacted yesterday to do instore pickup . Talked with the local manager Ryan in the queensbury location also with no return phone call I spent over 10, 000 with your company in the last 3 weeks I would like some help today with this issue

Harbor Freight ToolsCoupons and prices

I just want to express my opinion to the Harbor Freight Brass. I have been a loyal customer to your stores for years and part of that was due to the 20% discount coupons and the little freebies you offered. Now that you have discontinued those, I will shop at other tool stores. Also I notice your prices for Chinese tools (which I have no problem buying, not for their quality but for the price) have gone up quite a bit. If your prices compare to Home Depot, Lowes, and tractor Supply, I will shop there instead for better quality. Please don't price yourselves out of my business. Please DO NOT blame the coupon issue on the Wuhan Flu like one of your employees tried to pawn off on me, We all know that is BS. Thank you for letting me vent my disappointment with your store.

Harbor Freight Toolsnot sticking to price

This morning I pulled a picture and price of 209.99 for a cement mixer. I sent a driver 2hours to Dubois Pa store and was told the price is now 229.0. so I come inside and look it up on the computer and find that it is changed. I spoke with the manager and was told sorry and that his rep explained it to my driver.
          A customer that will pay a driver to go 2hours to pick up a product and to be told this. shame on Harbor freight. I did in the past buy a lot of tools from Harbor Freight and a Harbor freight at that time the closest is 2 hours. Well with this kind of service you will not see one cent from me or anyone that I talk to. It is a shame that you can't honor your prices all day at least. 20.00 dollars is not the biggest problem the fact that I sent someone 2hours is. Think the next time your employees brush off someone as that 20 dollars cost you a whole lot more, at least hundreds in not thousands in the future .

Harbor Freight ToolsTools/Work Environment

I just thought I should mention that I was in a Harbor Fright Store and it really STUNK of something like manufacturing, or machinist's oil. I guess they use it to produce cheaper tools (I think their cheaper, at least)? That can't be healthy to breathe or get on your hands. I can't believe it's even legal.

Come on Harbor Freight! Show that you give a damn for more than just the bottom line!

Dec 13, 2020

Harbor Freight Tools — Cen tech item number 64003 3 in 1 jump starter.

I purchased this 3-in-1 Jump starter item # 640003 6/16/2020. For I purchased this 3-in-1 Jump starter item #...

Harbor Freight ToolsI ordered a 9 drawer tool box they sent me a 1 drawer tool box.

I ordered a 9 drawer tool box when the truck showed up they shipped me a 1 drawer tool box. I rejected the tool box I have been waiting for a refund of 288.99 now I have received a bill from the trucking company...
              Now the trucking company wants 352.06 from me... I still have not received my refund of 288.99.
              The order name is Dale L Nelson Quality Enterprises.
              The address is 4867 Rhododendron Loop Florence Oregon.
              Order # [protected] my account was billed [protected] $288.99

Nov 30, 2020

Harbor Freight Tools — Closed store before closing time to prepare for district manager store walk the next day. Unbelievable.

I arrived at 7:40pm and the store was closed. A bunch of employees were there. All working frantically. The...

Oct 14, 2020

Harbor Freight Tools — Angle grinder 9"

I'm a long time, Harbor Freight, inside track customer. I bought a 9"Angle Grinder #69085. It was on...

Sep 03, 2020

Harbor Freight Tools — Order not fulfilled, no refund.

Order Date: [protected]:12:31 Order Number: [protected] Billed to: Cal Bouton Since June 21st, 2020 I have...

Aug 23, 2020

Harbor Freight Tools — Service

Store manager and store employee of the harbor freight store in Marble falls, TX we had called they told u...

Harbor Freight ToolsCustomer service/shipping problem

Bad customer service and worse shipping experience ever. Placed an online order. Over a week didn't receive any shipping notification on order, emailed customer service. Take 2 days for a respond. They claimed my order were on backorder. I request to cancel the order then. 2 days later received another email saying they can't cancel order because it was shipped prior and gave me a tracking # which supposed to arrive in 1 week. Week past and nothing showed up. Trace the tracking with Fedex and they showed the order was pasted onto USPS to deliver. Trace the tracking with USPS and its been 5 days now USPS still claim they have never receive the package from Fedex. Contacted Harbor Freight customer service and still no respond.

Apr 25, 2020

Harbor Freight Tools — Employee supervisor (Vicky Utley) Jonesboro, AR.

Very rude when I walked in and I was asking a question about buying a pressure washer and she shoved me back...

Feb 25, 2020

Harbor Freight Tools — service

I was in your store in Greenville Ohio for the first time and needed a little help, I found a young lady but...

Feb 11, 2020

Harbor Freight Tools — anonymous information about staff

Unfortunately your beaumont tx store need to under go drug screening. You have staff that in involved in...