Menu
Harbor Freight Tools Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Harbor Freight Tools
reviews and complaints

www.harborfreight.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 168 Reviews

How responsive is Harbor Freight Tools's customer service?

12 Resolved
146 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Harbor Freight Tools handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Harbor Freight Tools and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Harbor Freight Tools has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Harbor Freight Tools reviews and complaints 168

Newest Harbor Freight Tools reviews and complaints

D
12:12 am EST

Harbor Freight Tools Customer services

one the cashier at this location

580 Inland Center Dr unit a, San Bernardino, CA 92408

she has her nose pierce and wear bull horn on her nose , is disgusting , gross , inappropriate for as cashier handling customer transaction, she need to be in warehouse where she not interact with customer or remove nose ring to be as cashier or customer services .

nose piercing with jewelry is inappropriate in work place where it deal with customer services . and it inhuman for our moral society .

just say , what if kids goes to inside the store with it parent , kids see this cashier / customer service has bull horn on her nose , and ask parent what that on her nose , what parent going to tell the kid ? or kid does not say anything and grow up and think , it ok for that cashier to have nose pierce and wear bull horn and be as cashier / customer service , he / she will have his / her nose pierce and wear nose ring just like that cashier ,

it just inappropriate , inhuman , impractical , immoral for society

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Harbor Freight Tools representatives only. If you are affiliated with Harbor Freight Tools, please claim your business to access these details.

S
5:07 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Harbor Freight Tools Power tools and customer service by management.

On Monday February 26,2024 I went into the store on highland blvd in San Bernardino ca and I first asked a sale associate for directions to an item I wanted to see from the ad I saw online. The mgr Juan said it’s all the way on the back wall. I couldn’t find the item. The manager Juan had horrible customer service.

I told him I remember him from the last time he wouldn’t honor my rain check after traveling to Moreno Valley and back. He treated me as if I was trying to steal from the store because a different mgr wrote the rain check for a different item. Not sure if it’s racism or just not good with customer service! Either way his actions with me were so bad I ended up purchasing a concrete mixer from Home Depot.

I was simply too busy to send this complaint back from last summer. But this most recent experience forced me not to forget you folks have a bad apple at your San Bernardino store.

You need a different store mgr.

Sincerely,

Claimed loss: About $10 dollars on the first encounter.

Desired outcome: None yet

P
8:47 pm EST

Harbor Freight Tools Bauer thickness planer. Bought from harbor freight.

I got a replacement, Bauer Thickness Planer, approx. May, 21 2023. The planer sat in my garage, until I just used it, Monday, 02/19.2024. As stated in a previous coraspondence, I planed 7 Popular and 4 Black Walnut boards, It was used for Approx. 3 to 4 hours, then all of a sudden the planer started making a very loud screaching noise. I turned the machine off, and I am now trying to figure out what I can do, Unfortunently just after I got the replacement planer, I came down sick, and I did not get a chance to get the replacement warranty. As, I have researched Harbor Freight, they do not even have a repair facility that one could turn to be able to get any help.? I have bought many items from Harbor Freight, and had been very satisfied, but after my recent experience, it makes me wonder if I want to continue dealing with this company.? As is mentioned above, the planer sat for over 9 months, and when I finally decided to try and use it, the above happened, if one takes a look at the planer, you can see it looks practickly brand new. I sure wish I could find a solution to my above problem, Please tell me what I could be able to do, I am totally handicaped with M.S. and am not able to get around very much. Thank you in advance for any help to my problem, Thank You, Sincerely; Patrick Johnson, [protected]@yahoo.com

Claimed loss: I would just like to be able to finish a project I started, and I am now not able to because of the Planer I bought, not working any more.

Desired outcome: I would like to have a planer that works properly. If need be, I could pay for the extra warranty, plan that I missed out on because of my health problems.

Hide full review

Is Harbor Freight Tools legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Harbor Freight Tools as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 7% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Harbor Freight Tools stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Harbor Freight Tools should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Harbor Freight Tools earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Harbor Freight Tools achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Harbor Freight Tools. The company provides a physical address, 5 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Harbor Freight Tools has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Harborfreight.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

We looked up Harbor Freight Tools and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Adult content may be available on harborfreight.com. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Harbor Freight Tools has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 7% of 158 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Harbor Freight Tools protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Harbor Freight Tools. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
H
3:58 pm EST

Harbor Freight Tools Maria —Senior associate of special services

The woman is a nasty witch.

Her attitude needs much to be desired.

She told me I needed a new email address because they are prejudice against Protonmail email addresses. The computer does not accept that kind.

Protonmail has been around for many years. So either harbor freight is racist against people using Protonmail or it’s antiquated and needs an updated computer system. 11/14/23. 3:00pm

Claimed loss: My expensive time talking to the witch.

Desired outcome: Fire her and accept Protonmail buyers My email will remain [protected]@protonmail.com

S
4:58 pm EST

Harbor Freight Tools MiG welder

Got this as a gift. Never opened the box! When returning it with the person who bought it, they charged a 20% restock fee. They claimed it couldn’t be resold. What kind of story is that? It was never opened. A total ripoff company. They never opened it up to see what it looked like or nothing. How can they legally impose this huge penalty on people who receive as a gift.

Claimed loss: Purchaser is out about $100

Desired outcome: Give me back the restock fee.

M
3:20 pm EDT

Harbor Freight Tools returning damaged item

I purchased a 9-drawer storage cabinet 10/2/23. It came in and the box looked fine but when it was opened, the cabinet was damaged beyond useable. After several emails and calls I received a RMA on 10/12 and told their trucking company would call to set up a pick-up within 5 days. It never happened and I've gone through this same phone procedure several more times with the same answer. Trucker will call within 5 days. Harbor Freight will not ship a replacement till two days after it's pick-up. Now it's been a month, my charge card has been billed, the cabinet is still here taking up space and I see don't have a cabinet. The last call I was told this was going to be a priority for her today and she would call or send an email back to me. This was Monday and today is Thursday no messages at all.

Claimed loss: out $521.05 on my charge card

Desired outcome: Just want this pick-up and a replacement sent ASAP

View 0 more photos
B
5:32 am EDT

Harbor Freight Tools Package delivery

I have contacted you on numerous occasions about receiving damaged packages on a continual and consistent basis. As of this writing, I have not received a response from you. Packages are damaged to the point where parts and/or hardware are missing do to the damage to the packaging. Since you have chosen not to respond, I am in the process of filing a formal complaint with the BBB in California and Tennessee (state where carrier headquarters are located) and the consumer division of the Attorney General of both states. If I receive a response within the next 48 hours I may reconsider not submitting the documents and forms to the above.

Desired outcome: A response which includes a corrective action to resolve the issue.

G
11:58 am EDT

Harbor Freight Tools LYNXX Batteries

I have bought a number of lynxx tools from harbor freight over the years. Now I can't buy a battery anywhere - Harbor Freight doesn't carry them. All my Lynxx tools are useless. Where can I get a battery? I am sure this is not the first complaint you have had on this subject. I can't afford to bur Harbor Freight battery operated tools when all of a sudden i can't get the power source any longer. Do I just have to throw them in the trash?

Desired outcome: Get me 2 batteries or get me a replacement - or give me replacement tools that you do provide support for. I have spent thousands at Harbor Freight.

T
5:47 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Harbor Freight Tools New credit card 10% discount.

On 7/21/2023 i got a new harbor freight credit card for the sole purpose of receiving the 10% discount on the preditor generator priced at approximatly $2500. The store manager (ruston, louisiana store) informed me the discount would be on my statement from card company. It was not. I have reached out by phone and email nothing. I have paid my $2500 bill. I want my 10% discount refunded ($250).

William T. Barron

Bienville. La.

Desired outcome: $250 REFUND

J
11:46 am EDT

Harbor Freight Tools Employment

Their application process asks your race. The managers seem to use this to keep their store non diverse. They're are 2 HG stores in my area. I shop there often. I've only ever seen Hispanics working there. I'm white so when I call I'm told they are not hiring by the store manager, but they have help wanted ads and signs up everywhere. If you are not Hispanic you will not be hired.

They won't release their EOE reports because they know its true

Desired outcome: Lawsuit

R
5:24 pm EDT

Harbor Freight Tools Pittsburgh 225 piece hft tool set

This Company below is scamming people by using YOUR NAME to sell this "Pittsburgh 225 piece HFT Tool set

SHOP DYNAMIC GADGETS T [protected] TXUS Tran Date/Time: 08/13/2023 16:57:51

They scammed me for $8.98 for this tool set and now I cannot contact them.

You need to investigate this scam & refund by my monies

My name is : Ronald Nardelli

[protected]@twlakes.net

C
1:51 pm EDT

Harbor Freight Tools False advertising

I have been a "Member" for many years...I finally am tired of the false advertising. I'm supposed to get special "member only pricing deals" Caveat - I can never take an advantage of any member deals as the items are always out of stock or now clearanced (no longer available)! Every store within several hundred miles hasn't been able to get complete 20 ton press kits for nearly a year. The corporate web site claims these items are available in specific stores, yet when the stores are contacted they say no they don't have complete kits and have no idea when they will get parts. I've had it with Harbor Freight pushing memberships that don't offer any real value, product availability is terrible, and when I have contacted HF with regards to items on back order I am greeted with TOO BAD!

Your corporate policies towards customers and building customer loyalty just went down the toilet with me. Forget ever getting any good product recommendations or reviews from me ever again. I'll be cancelling my HF credit card and membership effective 07/19/23.

Feel free to reach out to the Delavan, WI HF store if you want additional details.

G
11:25 am EDT

Harbor Freight Tools Defective remote starter

I returned this device to Harbor Freight in New London CT

The employee told me there is a 20% restocking fee because the package was opened.

My question is how am i supposed to know if the devise works or not without opening it?

Besides a restocking fee is for reselling the item not for defective merchandize.

Since Amazon has most everything i should just shop there but i think the American thing to do is support our local business. I would like a response.

Gary

[protected]@yahoo.com

Desired outcome: My restocking money back

V
7:50 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Harbor Freight Tools Harbor Freight Tools Review: Poor Quality, No Parts, and TeleCheck Issues

Harbor Freight Tools is a store that I have had some negative experiences with. I am not sure if I will shop there again in the future. I have found that many of the tools and equipment that they sell are made in China. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but I have found that the quality of these products is not very good. In fact, most of the tools and equipment that I have purchased from Harbor Freight have not lasted much longer than 90 days, which is the length of their usual warranty.

Another issue that I have had with Harbor Freight is that they do not carry parts for the tools and equipment that they sell. This can be a real problem if something breaks or needs to be repaired. For example, I purchased a 150 lbs. psi Central Pneumatic compressor from Harbor Freight a little over a year ago. Unfortunately, the switch went out on it. I was disappointed to find out that Harbor Freight did not carry the parts that I needed to repair it. I ended up having to replace the switch with a part that I found on Amazon. After I got it working again, the valves inside the compressor motor went out. I was frustrated that I had to throw it away and buy a new one from Home Depot or Lowes.

Another issue that I have had with Harbor Freight is that they use TeleCheck, which is a company that verifies checks. I have had problems with TeleCheck rejecting checks that I have written to Harbor Freight in Bend, OR. They have told me that I do not have enough check writing experience, even though I am 70 years old and have been writing checks for over 50 years. I have a credit rating of 810, so I do not understand why TeleCheck is rejecting my checks. I think that TeleCheck is a joke and I do not like that Harbor Freight uses them.

Overall, I would say that Harbor Freight is not a very reputable business. I would recommend that you spend your money at a different store, such as Home Depot or Lowes. These stores have better quality products and better customer service.

O
6:54 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Harbor Freight Tools Harbor Freight Tools: Quality Merchandise and Top-Notch Staff

Hey there folks,

I just wanted to give a shoutout to Harbor Freight Tools for being an awesome store. I've been shopping there for a while now and I gotta say, the staff and inventory are top-notch. You can always count on getting quality merchandise at a reasonable cost.

One of the employees, Corey Noonan, has been especially helpful to me. He's always patient and explains things in a way that's easy to understand. Whenever I have a question, he's quick to respond and always has a positive attitude. He's never made me feel like I'm a bother, and I appreciate that.

Overall, I think Corey is a great asset to the team at Harbor Freight. He's always willing to go above and beyond to make sure customers are satisfied. I know I'll be coming back to this store for all my future purchases, and I hope Corey will be there to help me out.

Thanks for everything, Harbor Freight!

Sincerely,

A satisfied customer

J
6:15 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Harbor Freight Tools Poor Customer Service at Harbor Freight Tools: Refusal to Honor Coupon from Phone

I recently visited Harbor Freight Tools with my neighbor who is disabled and unable to drive. He was able to purchase two items using a 20% coupon from his phone. When it was my turn to make a purchase, I also attempted to use the 20% coupon from my phone. However, two of the cashiers, Renee and Hailey, were talking to each other and refused to honor the coupon from my phone.

I explained to the cashier that I had received the coupon via email and had it on my phone, but she still refused to honor it. She asked for my phone number, which I provided twice, but she claimed that it was "not found" or "not in the system." This was frustrating because I have shopped at Harbor Freight multiple times and have always received a confirmation of my purchase via my phone email.

The cashier then asked for my email address, which I refused to provide because I have never been asked for it during my previous purchases at Harbor Freight. The clerk named Renee was walking around with an attitude as if she owned the place. It was disappointing to see such rudeness from the cashiers, especially during a long weekend like the 4th of July when a 20% coupon should attract a lot of customers.

When I walked into the store on Friday, July 1st, the place was dead and empty, unlike the long lines of customers that used to be there. I think Harbor Freight should monitor these cashiers and ensure that those with rude attitudes are not working for them. This was the first time I encountered such rudeness at Harbor Freight, and I hope it will be the last.

In conclusion, I think that a little bit of kindness goes a long way. Harbor Freight has nothing to lose by treating their customers with respect and honoring their coupons. I hope that my experience will help them improve their customer service and make their customers feel valued.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Harbor Freight Tools Disappointing Experience with Harbor Freight Tools: Poor Customer Service and Shipping Issues

So, I recently made my first purchase from Harbor Freight Tools and I must say, it was not a pleasant experience. I ordered three items from their website and was charged immediately. However, I never received any email regarding the shipment of my order. I decided to check my online account to track my order, but it took me a while to find the tracking link. When I finally clicked on the link, it redirected me to FedEx's website, but there was no tracking history available. I waited for 48 hours and tried again, but still no status update. As someone who has been running an e-commerce business for fifteen years, I knew something was not right.

I decided to call their customer service, and after waiting for sixteen minutes on hold, I finally got through to a representative. He told me that the label was automatically generated and that their records indicated that my order had shipped. However, he was unable to provide any insight into why the tracking information was not working. He simply blamed FedEx and said that it was their fault due to the holiday season rush. He advised me to wait for several business days and hope that my items would show up. I found this completely absurd and frustrating.

I understand that Harbor Freight Tools is known for offering inexpensive yet quality products, but this experience has left a bad taste in my mouth. I don't think it's worth sacrificing quality customer service for cheap products. I will not be purchasing anything from this company again, and I would not recommend it to anyone else. It's important to have a reliable and efficient customer service team, especially when it comes to online shopping.

I
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Harbor Freight Tools Harbor Freight Security System Review: Mixed Feelings and Disappointing Customer Service

I recently purchased the Harbor Freight eight channel security system and I have mixed feelings about it. At some point, the system lost video and I had to call Technical support for assistance. They suggested that my hard drive needed to be replaced, so I decided to upgrade it to a 2 TB instead of the standard 1 TB. However, after replacing the hard drive, I found out that the problem was actually in the power cord. I replaced the power cord and the unit was up and running again.

However, that night I noticed that the night vision wasn't working. I called technical support again and they went through the manual with me, but couldn't resolve the issue. The technician suggested that I take it to a repair facility. I waited several days and called back hoping to get someone who could help me, but unfortunately, the next technician was even worse than the first. He repeatedly told me that if there was a light shining in the lens, it would not allow the inferred to engage. I must have told him sixty times that whatever was shining on those four cameras had been shining on them for four years. He asked if it was configured and set up for motion, but I told him that neither of those things had anything to do with the issue. He told me that he's not in my home so he doesn't know what the problem is. After that statement, I simply said that I don't need a technician to guess what the problem is, I can do that myself. I am now frustrated and still have no solution.

Overall, I am disappointed with the technical support I received from Harbor Freight. While the security system itself seems to be of decent quality, the customer service experience was lacking. It took multiple calls and several days to get any sort of assistance, and even then, the technicians were not very helpful. I would recommend looking elsewhere for a security system if you value good customer service.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Harbor Freight Tools Harbor Freight's Poor Customer Service: A Disappointing Experience for a Loyal Customer

My name is Ken and I'm a buyer and seller of various items to raise funds for my lung transplant. I purchased a 10x17' portable garage from Harbor Freight in Jacksonville, NC about a year and a half ago. I use it to store all my sales items and it has been a great help to me. However, recently I had an issue with the garage and contacted Harbor Freight to see if they could help me out.

I spoke to a supervisor on May 31, 2020 and was told that I could bring the garage back and they would exchange it for a new one. I had purchased a 2-year warranty for the garage, so I was relieved to hear this. I took the garage down and brought it back to the store, only to find out that they didn't have another one in stock. This was frustrating, especially since I had paid $50 for the warranty.

I was told to call back the following day, which I did. However, they still didn't have the garage in stock. They said they were getting a truck that evening, but it didn't arrive. I called back on Friday, June 5th and spoke to a manager. She was not very helpful and seemed to be annoyed with me. She told me that they didn't know when they would get more garages in stock and that they didn't have any control over what the company sent them. She did refund my purchase price, but not the warranty payment.

Now, I have all my lung transplant fund furniture on the floor, which is not ideal. I had built a makeshift shelter inside the garage with a tarp over it, but it's not as secure as the garage. I'm on 8 liters of oxygen 24/7, so this has been a real inconvenience for me. To make matters worse, they won't be getting another truck until June 12th.

I have been a loyal customer of Harbor Freight for over 30 years, since I lived in California. However, the way they have treated me in this situation is unacceptable. I feel like they don't care about their customers and are only interested in making a profit. I'm very disappointed and will be telling everyone I know about my experience. I want the public to know how poorly Harbor Freight has treated me and my lung transplant fund objects. Thank you for ruining my day, Harbor Freight.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Harbor Freight Tools Unprofessional Manager and Poor Customer Service at Harbor Freight Tools in Bellingham, WA

I recently had a negative experience at the Harbor Freight Tools store in Bellingham, Wa. Unfortunately, the manager I encountered was rude and argumentative, with no customer service skills whatsoever. I purchased an item at 2:00pm and returned it unused at 8:30am the next morning. However, the manager could not handle me telling her not to speak to me the way she was because I said the restocking fee was ridiculous, as it hadn't even been 24 hours. She said rules are rules, which I hadn't been told, so, to be fair, they didn't steal my money for the restocking fee. But the conversation escalated because she continued making negative remarks that I responded to. This resulted in her telling me to leave multiple times, and I don't care so much about being disrespected at a business for expressing my opinion.

She then told me I was banned from the store when I asked to speak to the manager, as I didn't know she was. She was clearly emotional and unequipped to deal with an unhappy customer. To make matters worse, she allowed a male customer, who came into the store after me, to harass and accost me. He didn't know what was going on and came to the checkout line about halfway into this conversation between the manager and me, and he had absolutely nothing to do with my transaction. She did not finish my transaction by returning my money but left me standing there to check him out and commiserate with him on a different register.

When she came out to the parking lot to help this man load his truck by the front entrance to the store, she again told me to leave when I was telling him to mind his own business. He called me the 'C' word. I am a 71-year-old woman, and this is simply inexcusable. It was a gross experience, which this manager encouraged and tolerated. I'd give a zero if I could and will not be back. A skilled, knowledgeable manager would have known how to de-escalate the situation.

In conclusion, I was disappointed with my experience at Harbor Freight Tools. The manager's behavior was unacceptable, and I hope that the company takes steps to ensure that their employees are trained in customer service and conflict resolution. I would not recommend this store to anyone, and I will be taking my business elsewhere in the future.

Harbor Freight Tools In-depth Review

Product Range:

Harbor Freight Tools offers a wide variety of tools and equipment to meet the needs of both professionals and DIY enthusiasts. Their product range includes everything from power tools and hand tools to automotive and gardening equipment. The quality and durability of their products are generally good, with many options available from trusted brands.

Pricing and Discounts:

One of the standout features of Harbor Freight Tools is their competitive pricing. They offer affordable options for those on a budget, without compromising on quality. In addition to their already low prices, they regularly have sales and promotions that provide even greater savings. Membership benefits and coupons are also available, allowing customers to save even more.

Customer Service:

Harbor Freight Tools prides itself on its responsive and supportive customer service. Their knowledgeable staff is always ready to assist customers with any questions or concerns they may have. The return and exchange policies are fair and hassle-free, ensuring customer satisfaction.

Online Shopping Experience:

The website design and navigation of Harbor Freight Tools' online store are user-friendly, making it easy for customers to find what they need. The product descriptions and images provide detailed information, helping customers make informed purchasing decisions. The checkout process is smooth, and various payment options are available for convenience.

Shipping and Delivery:

Harbor Freight Tools strives for timeliness in their delivery services. Customers can expect their orders to be delivered promptly. The packaging and handling of products are done with care to ensure items arrive in good condition. Tracking and communication are provided, allowing customers to stay updated on the status of their shipments.

Store Experience:

Visiting a Harbor Freight Tools store is a pleasant experience due to their well-organized layout. The store is clean and safe, creating a comfortable environment for customers to browse and shop. The availability of products is generally good, ensuring customers can find what they need.

Warranty and Repairs:

Harbor Freight Tools offers warranty coverage for their products, providing peace of mind to customers. The claim process is relatively easy, and their repair services are reliable. Customers can trust that their tools and equipment will be taken care of in case of any issues.

Customer Reviews and Ratings:

Overall, customers are satisfied with their experience at Harbor Freight Tools. The positive feedback highlights the quality of their products and the affordability of their prices. Negative feedback is also present, but it is important to consider individual experiences. The reviews on their website are generally trustworthy and can help customers make informed decisions.

Community Engagement:

Harbor Freight Tools actively engages with the local community by participating in events and supporting non-profit organizations. They contribute to the community through various initiatives, showing their commitment to making a positive impact.

Sustainability and Ethical Practices:

Harbor Freight Tools demonstrates a commitment to environmental initiatives by promoting energy-efficient products and reducing waste. They also prioritize ethical sourcing and manufacturing practices, ensuring their products are produced in a responsible manner. Their social responsibility efforts further contribute to their positive image.

Competitor Comparison:

When compared to similar businesses, Harbor Freight Tools stands out for its competitive pricing and wide product range. However, some customers may find that the quality of certain products is not as high as those offered by more specialized brands. Despite this, Harbor Freight Tools' unique selling points lie in their affordability and variety.

Overall Recommendation:

In summary, Harbor Freight Tools is a reliable option for those in need of tools and equipment. Their competitive pricing, wide product range, and responsive customer service make them a go-to choice for both professionals and DIY enthusiasts. However, customers should be aware of potential quality differences and consider their specific use cases before making a purchase. Overall, Harbor Freight Tools is recommended for its affordability and convenience.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Harbor Freight Tools customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (800) 423-2567 +1 (800) 444-3353 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Harbor Freight Tools?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Harbor Freight Tools Customer Service. Initial Harbor Freight Tools complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Harbor Freight Tools above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Harbor Freight Tools. Discuss the issues you have had with Harbor Freight Tools and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.