Tim Hortons — candy cane hot chocolate
We ordered 2 candy Cane hot chocolates at the Tim Hortons On highway 5 going out of Waterdown. A little drive through. The original hot chocolate has a disgusting after taste. The garbage was falling out of the garbage cans. We were at the Tim Hortons at 3:10pm. Also the lady that took our order was extremely rude. The garbages should have been changed on the 7-3 shift and it looks like it hadn't been changed all weekend. This Tim Hortons is our regular one and this is the first time we have had issues. We did not go back as we were already on the road.
If you have any more questions you may call me at [protected].
Thank you Kasandra
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino