Having problems with Target?

+1 800 591 3869 (Online Experience)
+1 800 440 0680 (Guest Relations)
+1 800 888 9333 (Gift Registry & Target Lists)
+1 877 798 2743 (Pharmacy & Clinic)
+1 800 544 2943 (Target Gift Cards)
+1 800 544 3875 (Target Gift Card Business Orders)
+1 800 424 6888 (Redcard Guest Services)
+1 612 815 9922 (Target Mastercard - Outside the USA)
+1 888 729 7331 (Target Debit Card)
PO Box 9350
Minneapolis, Minnesota
United States - 55440-9350

Complaints & Reviews

Racist employees

Racist on customer service... I was attacked... felt like it could he better at what there doin with with...

unethical behaviour

after watching your new commercial about honey pot I am concerened with the racial comment when she says helping the next black woman its very racial as if blacks are the only thing that matters and its the only people you help very discrimanating twards other races it should state either other women or even helping others to get their company off the ground
tank you miss hedges
not a big target fan anyway after working 7 years for them and being mis treated

fieldcrest 100% cotton bath towels

I purchased 4 Fieldcrest 100% Cotton Bath Towels # RH 17730 VH 1164288, this past Christmas week of 2019...

redcard credit

Last Thursday night I was locked out of my red card I tried doing a reset of security questions still won't let me unlocked the account
They gave me a number to call they wanted me to fax my information to them how can I fax if I don't have a fax machine
The customer service for the number was not that helpful
They don't do emails you have to call them

awful, horrible customer service lies about availability

my Horrible experience with Target online can not be even remotely explained in detail with only only 350 characters provided to describe I will contact consumer affairs the BBB and any other agency that deals with the lack of professionalism and awful unacceptable customer service that was provided Never have I had such an awful unpleasant experience!

discontinued printed bounty towels

It would have been nice if your company had notified the general public about discontinuing the 8 pk Floral...

unable to purchase phone card online, and more

I was unable to purchase a prepaid phone card with my gift card. This was not disclosed in the product description so I found out at the checkout when it was too late. Now am stuck with the useless gift card.

I am very disappointed in Target and will never shop there again. At the University Heights OH location, indoor parking spaces are reminiscent of some Halloween scenes. Dark and poor visibility when trying to pull out of your parking space. An accident waiting to happen. Not that Target cares one bit.

At Skokie IL location most items are available online only, and the cashiers will send you to the wrong aisles upon request. A nightmare. These cashiers need a REAL training that Target obviously does not provide.

Besides, Target does not carry wide width shoes, despite their rubber stamp replies on social media. Time to move on to the better places. Spare yourself some aggravation and shop elsewhere. I do not recommend Target shopping.

unable to purchase phone card online, and more

• SubSquirrel Oct 15, 2019

The card isn’t useless. You don’t want to buy anything there so you think up all sorts of complaints about the store.

the target “market team lead”

I currently work at a target store in California. I work as a Team Member in the market department and I am a seasonal employee there, although I love the pay I have to say that I hate the way that the market team read is treating me there. I have only been working there for about 15 days so by now it's noticeable that I got the hang of it (which I did) I memorized the isles and where the products go so that I can spend less time just standing there trying to figure out where everything goes while I stalk the shelves with merchandise. But ever since I started, the team lead would always give me the complaint that I'm "to slow" which I admit the first 3 or 4 days I was until o got the hang of everything and I understand that everything we do is timed when it comes to pushing and pulling but I am working at the same speed as everyone else if not maybe a little faster and I even do both my work and anyone else's work who calls out for the day all at the same time. But the team lead still complains only about me. She always gives me WAY MORE work to do compared to the other team members so I feel like I am not being appreciated even though I am proving myself to be worthy of the job. I feel like the team lead is taking advantage of me and picking on me. I would go and complain about it to a higher up but she is best friends with them so it's pointless to do so. Anyone reading this have any ideas on what to do and who to talk to? Please reply with advice. Thanks in advance.

up and up 3% hydrogen peroxide contact lens cleaning system

I buy 99% of all my household items at target and have trusted the up&up brand for years. Just recently the Company changed the case for the lens care system and it is super poor quality. The area where you put the contacts does not snap in any more and I have dropped numerous lenses because the case is not secure. I have been using this product for 3+ years and just recently the case enclosed has changed to a very poor quality. I am very concerned about losing contacts during the cleaning process because of the poor quality of the case.

human resources irresponsible attitude

I was there for the interview in HR expert position. Then I went to office and a guy started to interview...

online order cancelled without explanation

I am extremely unhappy and angry over my shopping experience on the Target web site. On September 21, 2019 I ordered a "Bestway Hawaii Airjet Inflatable Spa model 54155E" (order # [protected]) for $429.99 for shipment to my sister in Maui. Everything appeared to work fine, the order went through, and my credit card was charged for the purchase.

The next day I went to your web site to check on the shipment status, and saw that my order had been canceled due to a "technical issue". I had not been notified of this cancellation by email or text or any other means, and I was quite surprised, since I knew my credit card was good, so I telephoned Target. The first person I spoke to couldn't find any reason for the cancellation, even after twice putting me on hold for several minutes to investigate. So she said she'd connect me to someone else who could help. After then sitting on hold for 20 minutes I finally hung up and called back. The new person I spoke to was also unable to explain the cancellation, and transferred me to someone else who finally told me that the Target partner (VME) does not ship to Hawaii.

I see that you've since changed your web site to indicate that the spa can't be shipped to Hawaii zip codes. But when I first ordered the spa there was absolutely no restriction listed. It doesn't make any sense to me, since you have a store in Maui and at the very least ought to be able to ship items to your own store if not to a residential address.

But I am upset not only over your failure to list that important restriction but also over the runaround that I received when I tried to learn the reason for the cancellation. I have never experienced comparable problems when ordering on line from Amazon or Walmart or Home Depot. I intend to warn people on social media and other Internet sites that Target is not to be trusted when they are looking to shop on line. They should not believe what they read on your web site, nor should they expect Target's customer service to correct any problems.

• SubSquirrel Sep 26, 2019

Your experience is not the usual one. To warn people about the business is childish and petty.

at&t cell phone $39.99

Ka Von D Allen; had purchased the phone around 12 in afternoon I said Ka Von D Allen, set down in the...

super target

I was there this afternoon to pick up my groceries but when I got them through the self checkout Doing by...

up and up diapers, size 6

We have 2 children, aged 2 and 3. We've used the up and up diapers for both kids without any issues, regular and overnights. The boxes we just recently bought (both within the last week) we have had numerous leak accidents, from both the overnights and regular diapers. Within the last week we've had issues 3 nights, kids waking up from soaking through and today most recently while we were shopping. Had to change mid shopping due to either a wet spot on his shorts and urine actually running down the other child's leg. Both kids had fresh diapers before leaving so they were no more than 1-1 1/2 hours of wearing and both just completely saturated. Nothing has changed in our routine, no extra fluids to have them be so saturated and both changed very regularly. Very disappointed and embarrassed at our situation we had at the store today. Will needs to switch brands if problems continue.

pregnancy test

I bought a 2 pack of pregnancy test from target, up&up brand, I took one, came with a shadow line so I decided to take the other the following morning, nothing happened the test was defective and didn't load results. It didn't even develop one line. And in the area that dictates whether or not you're pregnant, it looked like the dye just bled and ran off across the top of the circle. So now I have to go buy more instead of having my answer already. At least I know not to waste money on up&up

pregnancy test

cvs pharmacy not accepting goodrx pricing.

Tuesday, Sept 10, 2019 approx 4:30pm. My wife and I stopped at the CVS Pharmacy in Target at the addre...

up & up diapers size 6

Purchase two packs of Up & Up Diapers for my 11 month old baby. I noticed that he started to get a diaper...

red debit card

I received a landline phone call. Caller ID showed AppleCare. It stated that my Apple ID had been hacked and instructed me to press 1 to speak with a specialist who would help me make sure my accounts were secure. A man with an Indian accent spoke with me. He told me that Russian hackers had gotten access to Apple IDs and Apple was contacting me to protect my security. He sent me an email from Apple with a case ID number. He had me download an application which allowed him to see inside my computer, observe my keystrokes, control my cursor, etc. He told me they targeted Amazon, PayPal, Walmart and Target. He had me visit those websites and log in to check for unauthorized purchases. While I was doing this, he was actually purchasing online gift cards from these retailers. He had access to my email and was opening the emails, spending the gift cards and deleting the emails. He also looked at my cell phone and iPad Toward the end of the 90 minute call he informed me that my computer's security was badly damaged and I could pay for virtual online repairs or take it to the Apple store. I chose the Apple store appointment and he urged me to do the virtual online appointment. At this point I became suspicious and he reminded me that both the caller ID and email were from Apple. He scheduled a supposed appointment at my local Apple store and hung up. I contacted Apple immediately and they informed me it was a scam. I contacted all banks, websites and retailers immediately. Target was "unable" to "see" or stop transactions. They are holding me responsible for $1500 in transactions. All other banks/retailers said it was fraud and refunded my money.

treatment

I worked at my local target for a handful of days and was still on the training stage. I don't want to get...

up & up wipes

I'm a little discouraged with the wipes I was given as a gift, knowing that these are one of two brands my child can use without breaking out in a horrible rash within a few days of use. I opened one pack of wipes, and they were completely dried out. I went ahead, gave it the benefit of the doubt, knowing that sometimes things happen. Tossed the first pack away, but the second pack of wipes was the same way. As I moved along to check the others, only half the wipes were moist or nearly dried out. Not sure if I just got a faulty box or something happened during production of this product. But, I'd hate to have to go out and find another company that works for my son, as this is by far the best product for him to use.
I am hoping you can help resolve this problem for me, as these are one of my favorite brand of wipes to use.
Thank you for your time.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices