Having problems with Target?

Target Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 591 3869 (Online Experience)
+1 800 440 0680 (Guest Relations)
+1 800 888 9333 (Gift Registry & Target Lists)
+1 877 798 2743 (Pharmacy & Clinic)
+1 800 544 2943 (Target Gift Cards)
+1 800 544 3875 (Target Gift Card Business Orders)
+1 800 424 6888 (Redcard Guest Services)
+1 612 815 9922 (Target Mastercard - Outside the USA)
+1 888 729 7331 (Target Debit Card)
PO Box 9350
Minneapolis, Minnesota
United States - 55440-9350

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Target Customer Service. Initial Target complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Target above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Target. Discuss the issues you have had with Target and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Target Complaints & Reviews

TargetTarget employee issues ignored by management and Corporate HR

3 days ago my daughter(Target employee) was targeting by other employees and had her possessions stolen at work. Management dismissed her and totally ignored situation. Yesterday I got involved after I seen how traumatized she was and watching her crying for days. I emailed Target corporate and recieved a standard form response with a HR dept number. Called number and talked to a nice employee Josh who listened acted concerned and said he would try to help buy had no confidence that he could do anything, took my information and gave me another number to another layer of HR. I called that number and recieved no response. I also updated via email my 1st email contact I received from Target updating my progress but no response. Now it's day three Ive gotten no responses from store management, Target corporate email or HR.
So as I tell my kids. When someone doesn't respond/answer direct questions. That in itself is an answer. Very clear that traumatizing my daughter isn't Corporate Targets concern. Will move forward getting daughter the therapy, contacting the multible layers of HR, check my legal options and how I can create a social media campaign to inform people of how Targets male managers handle and support the young women they employees. ...

Dec 10, 2020

Target — Mobile

I had an horrible experience with target Mobile in the Rochester Hills Michigan store. Target advertised a...

TargetEmployee

You have an employee that's threatening children and I have children.I will never come to that store because of what she has said on social media please see the attached photo. I want her gone and fired from that store before I ever returned to it. And I would like a reply back

Employee

Oct 29, 2020

Target — Shipt delivery service

Worst delivery service ever!!! Customer service is a joke. I placed a target order that was supposed to be...

TargetNon specific

Now that I turned my television off and decided to tune into Targets website. Does the company really consider their customers feedback? Is it valued for quality control. It's awful to travel to a store that is hated by citizens. Could we see satisfactory. For business owners and students we consider the very same places that we purchase to learn the best ideas. It's offensive to see where dollars are spent to be trashed in public. Whatever action has to be asserted than it should be a commitment to clean up those comments. 👨🏾‍💻

Aug 28, 2020

Target — Covid-19 safety procedures for employees

We all share handheld devices and radios. These things are never ever ever cleaned unless we do it ourselve...

Jul 24, 2020

Target — A customer on the sales line

Friday july 24th 2020, at approximately 2:00-2:30pm, I was on the checkout line where customers you have more...

May 04, 2020

Target — Racist employees

Racist on customer service... I was attacked... felt like it could he better at what there doin with with...

Targetunethical behaviour

after watching your new commercial about honey pot I am concerened with the racial comment when she says helping the next black woman its very racial as if blacks are the only thing that matters and its the only people you help very discrimanating twards other races it should state either other women or even helping others to get their company off the ground
        tank you miss hedges
        not a big target fan anyway after working 7 years for them and being mis treated

Mar 01, 2020

Target Store Merchandise — fieldcrest 100% cotton bath towels

I purchased 4 Fieldcrest 100% Cotton Bath Towels # RH 17730 VH 1164288, this past Christmas week of 2019...

Targetredcard credit

Last Thursday night I was locked out of my red card I tried doing a reset of security questions still won't let me unlocked the account
          They gave me a number to call they wanted me to fax my information to them how can I fax if I don't have a fax machine
          The customer service for the number was not that helpful
          They don't do emails you have to call them

Target Onlineawful, horrible customer service lies about availability

my Horrible experience with Target online can not be even remotely explained in detail with only only 350 characters provided to describe I will contact consumer affairs the BBB and any other agency that deals with the lack of professionalism and awful unacceptable customer service that was provided Never have I had such an awful unpleasant experience!

Oct 24, 2019

Target, Mansfield, TX 76063 — discontinued printed bounty towels

It would have been nice if your company had notified the general public about discontinuing the 8 pk Floral...

Target Storeunable to purchase phone card online, and more

I was unable to purchase a prepaid phone card with my gift card. This was not disclosed in the product description so I found out at the checkout when it was too late. Now am stuck with the useless gift card.

I am very disappointed in Target and will never shop there again. At the University Heights OH location, indoor parking spaces are reminiscent of some Halloween scenes. Dark and poor visibility when trying to pull out of your parking space. An accident waiting to happen. Not that Target cares one bit.

At Skokie IL location most items are available online only, and the cashiers will send you to the wrong aisles upon request. A nightmare. These cashiers need a REAL training that Target obviously does not provide.

Besides, Target does not carry wide width shoes, despite their rubber stamp replies on social media. Time to move on to the better places. Spare yourself some aggravation and shop elsewhere. I do not recommend Target shopping.

unable to purchase phone card online, and more

Targetthe target “market team lead”

I currently work at a target store in California. I work as a Team Member in the market department and I am a seasonal employee there, although I love the pay I have to say that I hate the way that the market team read is treating me there. I have only been working there for about 15 days so by now it's noticeable that I got the hang of it (which I did) I memorized the isles and where the products go so that I can spend less time just standing there trying to figure out where everything goes while I stalk the shelves with merchandise. But ever since I started, the team lead would always give me the complaint that I'm "to slow" which I admit the first 3 or 4 days I was until o got the hang of everything and I understand that everything we do is timed when it comes to pushing and pulling but I am working at the same speed as everyone else if not maybe a little faster and I even do both my work and anyone else's work who calls out for the day all at the same time. But the team lead still complains only about me. She always gives me WAY MORE work to do compared to the other team members so I feel like I am not being appreciated even though I am proving myself to be worthy of the job. I feel like the team lead is taking advantage of me and picking on me. I would go and complain about it to a higher up but she is best friends with them so it's pointless to do so. Anyone reading this have any ideas on what to do and who to talk to? Please reply with advice. Thanks in advance.

Targetup and up 3% hydrogen peroxide contact lens cleaning system

I buy 99% of all my household items at target and have trusted the up&up brand for years. Just recently the Company changed the case for the lens care system and it is super poor quality. The area where you put the contacts does not snap in any more and I have dropped numerous lenses because the case is not secure. I have been using this product for 3+ years and just recently the case enclosed has changed to a very poor quality. I am very concerned about losing contacts during the cleaning process because of the poor quality of the case.

Sep 27, 2019

Target — human resources irresponsible attitude

I was there for the interview in HR expert position. Then I went to office and a guy started to interview...

Sep 26, 2019

Target — online order cancelled without explanation

I am extremely unhappy and angry over my shopping experience on the Target web site. On September 21, 2019 I...

Sep 25, 2019

Target — at&t cell phone $39.99

Ka Von D Allen; had purchased the phone around 12 in afternoon I said Ka Von D Allen, set down in the...

Sep 24, 2019

Target — super target

I was there this afternoon to pick up my groceries but when I got them through the self checkout Doing by...