Having problems with Target?

+1 800 591 3869 (Online Experience)
+1 800 440 0680 (Guest Relations)
+1 800 888 9333 (Gift Registry & Target Lists)
+1 877 798 2743 (Pharmacy & Clinic)
+1 800 544 2943 (Target Gift Cards)
+1 800 544 3875 (Target Gift Card Business Orders)
+1 800 424 6888 (Redcard Guest Services)
+1 612 815 9922 (Target Mastercard - Outside the USA)
+1 888 729 7331 (Target Debit Card)
PO Box 9350
Minneapolis, Minnesota
United States - 55440-9350

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Target.

Complaints & Reviews

Targetcustomer service/mishandling of a situation

5/14/17
Target - Oak Creek, WI
Time: Approximately between 2 & 2:30
Associate: Raj Manager: Did not get his name
Lane #11

I had purchased 2 pairs of items which were $5 Gift Card Eligible each. After the associate scanned the first 2 items, he handed me Gift Card. I noticed it said "Happy Birthday" as opposed to the Target logo you usually receive. I questioned if this was the right one. He said yes. After scanning the other 2 eligible items, he gave me another card with a different design. I again questioned if these were the correct cards. He said yes. I put them in my wallet, still wondering why I received these, thinking maybe they were using different cards now. When he was done scanning my items, I pulled the cards out of my wallet again, wondering if he gave me the correct thing. He said, "Do you want to use those?" I questioned if I could, since you usually have to wait for a different transaction. He said yes. I thought maybe the policy had changed, but it seemed strange. So I gave him the cards, and he said "They don't work. There is no money on them." I told him they were the ones he had just given me. He said, no, I already had them in my wallet, which I did not. I said that I though he gave me the cards in error, and not the $5 cards he should have, and he denied this. I said, "Sir, I think you made a mistake." Our discussion became heated and another associate called the manager. When I tried to explain what happened, the manager denied that Raj could have given me the wrong cards since they do not keep these in the register. However, I was thinking he could have gotten them from somewhere, and either purposely given them to me or gave them to me by mistake. The point is, I never received the correct cards. The manager said they would have to check the security cameras. He came back with a security person, essentially telling me Raj gave me cards which I put in my wallet. True, but they were the wrong cards. The manager and security refused to believe me. At this point, people are staring and I am feeling like a criminal, not a customer. He told me I could check the cameras myself, but the cameras don't lie. I said that I had put the cards in my wallet, after Raj said they were the right ones, but in essence they were not. On the monitor, I saw that Raj had scanned 2 $5 gift cards, but they were not in my possession. In retrospect, I should have emptied my purse right there, but I was so rattled, I could not think at this point. I am a regular customer of this store, a teacher, a mother of 2, and and upstanding and well-known citizen in our community. I have never been treated so poorly or been so embarrassed. To make a point that i was not trying to get additional cards, I said to take off 1 each of the eligible items. I still received a $5 card after they re-scanned by items. But this is not about the money. It is about the poor treatment of a regular, honest Target customer. The manager was very rude and non apologetic. I am looking only for an apology and for someone to look into the actions today and other actions of these 2 employees. I cannot say for sure, but something "not right" appeared to be going on with these Gift Cards on the part of the associate. Or maybe he made an honest mistake, maybe scanning them, putting them back in the drawer and grabbing wrong cards? I do not know, and this is not for me to say. But 2.5 hours after this incident, I am still rattled and upset that my couple of hours to myself on Mother's Day were tainted this way.53154

Target — st paul leather platform bed-white-eco dream

I bought this frame a year ago to be used in my guest bedroom. I am enclosing pictures of how the frame...

Targetself checkout

While I was at self check out today at target for some reason the supervising lady was physically two feet away from me until I finished my transaction, while I began to ring up my stuff she was pretty neutral towards me until I started talking to my toddler in Spanish as soon as she heard me she stayed by my side until I rung up everything, paid for it and walked out the door. While she was so close to me and in my personal space she made my anxiety increase significantly I hadn't ever had that problem at target until today ! I'd appreciate it if as a whole team target create a fundamental standard to not racially discriminate against any human being because I felt attacked !

Targetdelivery method

This is not to complain about product but to complaint regarding the company you chose to have a partnership with for delivering your packages. FedEx is very poor at delivering your larger products on time or at all. I have place multiple complaints to FedEx with no resolve. I have received damaged packages as well. Please utilize UPS or a company that is not as subpar as FedEx.

Targetstore policies

Your store check policy is a joke today I visited your store and got ready to check out with a personal check ...no where does it say you will not take a check over 100.00 because I don't live close to a target and shop there with a check often enough! Well I can assure you I will NEVER shop your store again and will be filing a complaint as high as I can go. Not only is this not posted anywhere it was the embarrassment of being pulled aside like my check was no good. You are a joke for a big retailer and I will post this on as much social media as possible!!!

Targetcubs attire for women

Today I went to the largest target in Chicago and was looking for a Cubs hat in the enormous Cubs attire section. There was a wide range of hats for men and ONE choice for women which was PINK. I'm sorry - I was looking to represent the Cubs in their color but as a woman I'm only presented a pink option...seriously?! This is outrageous that Target apparently believes women only will wear pink even trying to support their local sports team. Very disappointed.

Targethorrible customer service

I had the worst experiences of my life at your a local Target and I thought I should share with your corporate office what kind of image the people you are hiring have set for me and I'm sure others. I have always shopped at Walmart but on many occasion I have heard Target has better quality/brand items I buy, so at the beginning of this year I decided to try shopping there. 1st time it was no different than any other shopping experience but every time after was absolutely horrible. The customer service employees were rude. Some look annoyed if I asked them a question while others would tell me thats not their department and would just walk away. And to add the stores are typically messing, the managers Ive complained to show no interest to do anything, and to customer service reps stand around and chat laughingly with co-workers when lines are long. I now shop at Walmart again.

Targetred cards

Valued Customer

Given new card(s); one never used (debit card) used erroneously due to chip cards being mailed (appearance exactly the same)
              Meant to use credit card (overpaid credit card to reconcile expenditure)
              Spoke to customer service when bill received and bank fees/charges appeared
              Customer service understood & agreed to waive all charges
              Waived one of two
              Contacted customer service again; Refused to waive
              Bill in collections now
              Interested in paying debt, albeit not $30 service fee
              Great customer standing devoid of this interaction
              Extremely dissatisfied customer
              Account is worth more than $30 difference of opinion
              Account in collections; Issue since 11 and 12 Sep 2011
              Please advise posthaste @ [protected]@icloud.com
              Have discontinued/destroyed debit card
              Prepared to dissolve relationship with Target entirely if matter cannot be resolved favorably.
              Requesting escalation and only written correspondence point forward.
              Next Steps:
              Better Business Bureau
              Consumer Affairs

Targetbroken table lamps delivery

my shipment [protected] has arrived at 24/4/ 2017. the lamps are totaly unusable. all broken in a vandalist way, on purpos. i was looking forword for them to arrive. and I was so disappointed when I saw them. this are pictures of the lamps when I opened the package. i don't want this lamps in this condition. I want full refund.
                smadar shainin

[protected] /

Targetup & up

I have an up & up water pitcher which is a target brand but target no longer make replacement water filter for this pitcher. They do however make replacement filters for other brands. And their so called universal replacement doesn't fit their own brand. It's too small! Now i'm stuck with a useless pitcher. So much for their claim to reduce plastic bottles in the environment, now just bulky plastic pitchers?

Targetregister service at newly opened store in sausalito

I went shopping today (Thursday 4/27) for the first time at the Sausalito store. I went through the self checkout scanning about 20 items until it gave me a notice that I can't go through self checkout with alcohol. Lenora came over and said that she needed to take me to a register and re-ring me up. I mentioned that they should put a sign up to inform folks. She didn't seem to appreciate my recommendation because she had a very unfriendly attitude with me the rest of the checkout time. I didn't get an apology for the inconvenience. I'm fine with a less than friendly attitude until I had issues with my credit card (swiped it too early) and she rolled her eyes at me. I thought after everything that was incredibly rude. She even seems like she might be at a manager level. Anyway, bottom line is she should be talked too about poor attitude in customer service. This new store will already have difficulty getting customers due to location so trust me ensure customer service is improved.

Targetlod

I have one LOD I work with who is a douchebag. She has yelled at me in front of customers several times...she is caustic, abrasive and has an insulting tongue. I dont know what her problem is, maybe she is not getting laid enough, who knows. I'd love to tell her to go screw herself but I cant. Yesterday I told the store manager about her and she said she will look in to the matter. Several other employees have had similar experiences with her. I'd love to take a baseball bat and splatter her brains all over the place. Her name is Terrie and she works at store number 1187. I hope she dies of the most painful cancer a person can get.

Targethuge difference in price online vs in store

I am a long long long time Target customer. I sing your praises regularly. I always pick Target over Wal-Mart whenever possible, even paying a little more some times because I prefer your company. I have never once asked for a favor, not even price matching to give you my business. I am aware you do offer it though.

I just found out today that you charge over $5 more per box of your Up&Up brand breast milk storage bags (100 count). I have been paying $15.50 in store, at every store I've gone to, only to find out you only charge $10.19 per box online. And with my Red Card you'd send them to me for free. Yet you charge over 50% more just to buy it in the store?? That's insane. I'm absolutely furious with your company, for all the times I defended you or gave you my money. If I found another product at another store for cheaper, you'd price match to get my business. But in this instance you have no problem extracting an additional $5 from me every time.

I can't even express how seriously pissed off I am with your company. I have a 5 month old, and have been buying the 100 count box every week since she was born, 2 boxes a week the first 2 months or so. That's over $235 that I estimate I've wasted when I could have been ordering online. I am seeing red, I can't believe you'd do that to your customers. I was an exhausted, sleep deprived, stressed out mother driving to your stupid stores to buy what I needed when A. there is a Wal-Mart right across the street from me that I could have just given my money too, and B. I could have ordered online and had you pick up the shipping cost to send it to me. And never dragged my zombie-tired self out of the house. That is beyond stupid. I can't believe you'd screw your customers like that. No wonder people shop at Amazon.

You guys seriously need to re-evaluate your pricing and how it affects customers. If it were the other way around, more expensive online than in store, I could understand, because there is shipping involved. But to have it cheaper to mail it to me, without me setting foot in your store and inevitably buying something else while I'm there, is mind boggling to me. I am ready to shout it from the rooftops to anyone who will listen what a crappy way you do business for your customers. Facebook, Instagram, you name it. I am so upset, I honestly feel betrayed.

My Red Card may be going in the shredder at this rate.

Target — target brand diapers

It leaks each time! I purchased it target brand diapers size 3 104. 12 hour leak protection as it is labeled...

Target — target extended appliance and electronics department

to whom it may concern, On 11/29/2014 I bought a 50 inch LED Samsung Television with the following serial...

Targetstore exchange

i wanted to exchange some things that my wife had perchesed, (i no longer have recipt) that is why i was only asking for store credit . the checker refused to do my exchange because my cdl would not scan . i asked him to just punch in the number and he refused saying its store policy to scan so i looked on return policys and no where on there did it state that they had to scan it so I brought that to his attention at which time he told me that it's not in there he said it's at his discretion whether he punches it in or not so I said so you can do it you're choosing not to for some reason he said yes that that's his discretion I disagree with that and would like him spoken to in my items returned at the earliest convenience.

Targetreceiver

I am a vendor and I provide excellent service for Target on First Ave. in Evansville, IN... Day in and day out I execute my job exceeding my company's standards. Since Target has been added to my daily route I have been having major issues with the receiver in the back room. About 3-4 times a week I get a call from my boss saying that the receiver has called saying such and such wasn't done when it was clearly done. My supervisor has followed up by making her way to the Target store to check up on how I had done for the day only to question as well why he has called. Also, a couple weeks back I had a day off and the guy covering for me was in at 9:30am to service the store and was completely done and gone by 11:00am. Following his departure the receiver called and said the vendor had not showed up to fill the bulk end cap until one o'clock which was a blatant lie? I'm not sure where the animosity towards our company comes from being that we have never had an ill conversation, and he never actually had a valid complaint... I find myself going home to my family in an angry mood often on days that he calls my boss with hopes of hurting my reputation with my company. I have also stopped shopping at Target, which used to be my shopping place of choice. Please help me resolve this issue because I am at a loss of what to do...

Much appreciated

Targetstaff at the store

I will never come back to Target store ever again! These people are terrible, their employees are rude!
                              I am disabled and I move with the help of a wheelchair. I went to Target store and received the worst service.
                              One of their employees said that I was causing discomfort to other customers and asked me to move away! That was a very rude thing to say in front of others! He could say that to me personally, but no he pointed that out loud that I wasn't wanted!
                              I left the store and bought nothing and I never felt so humiliated in my life! Please, Target, train your employees better, they are very rude and aggressive.

Targetsame day pick up

Hey Target
                                If I order an iPad and cover for same day pick up
                                I expect your inventory to be live
                                If you charge my card I expect that
                                The product is in and reserved
                                Both items on order
                                If you come back hours later to say
                                Unfortunately one of the items is not in
                                I want the order canceled I'm told I can not cancel because I'm only allowed an hour after placing order
                                To cancel it
                                If you don't tell me with in the hour
                                That you are inept and have taken my money with out the product on hand
                                How can I cancel with in your time frame
                                Mr Dumb and Stupid retailer
                                Take note you suck at cust service
                                If I buy something and you cannot
                                Fulfill the entire order and I want to cancel
                                Entire order
                                That is my right
                                I don't want to hear you tell me you cannot
                                Cancel an entire order hours after it's placed
                                Cause it's already tracking
                                There is no fed ex on sat nite or sun
                                Is my response as it still in ur warehouse
                                Your inept system and employees only
                                Make my hatred for your company
                                Embedded in my mind for ever
                                You are not my only option fortunately
                                And I will go out of my way to not deal with you
                                Good job in leaving lasting negative oppionions about your bad practices

Jax Justice Jun 07, 2017

Hey dunbass douche. They don't charge your card till you pick it up. Wha a loudmouth loser

Targetcustomer service

Target cashiers have asked me if I was interested in their credit card every time I check out for as long as I can remember and I always let them know I'm not interested. On Wednesday, the cashier asked me not once or twice but three times if I wanted to apply for the credit card. How many times does a customer have to say no before they get the message and why does this question have to be asked every single time I enter the store. These poor cashiers have to ask every time and I'm sure they are as annoyed asking the question just as much as the customer is to get asked. Please stop asking. Believe me, I already purchase enough items at target to give them way more profits than their target card would benefit anybody. I should just stick to self check where I was headed that day anyway.