Having problems with Target?

Target Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 591 3869 (Online Experience)
+1 800 440 0680 (Guest Relations)
+1 800 888 9333 (Gift Registry & Target Lists)
+1 877 798 2743 (Pharmacy & Clinic)
+1 800 544 2943 (Target Gift Cards)
+1 800 544 3875 (Target Gift Card Business Orders)
+1 800 424 6888 (Redcard Guest Services)
+1 612 815 9922 (Target Mastercard - Outside the USA)
+1 888 729 7331 (Target Debit Card)
PO Box 9350
Minneapolis, Minnesota
United States - 55440-9350

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Target Customer Service. Initial Target complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Target above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Target. Discuss the issues you have had with Target and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Targetpregnancy test

I bought a 2 pack of pregnancy test from target, up&up brand, I took one, came with a shadow line so I decided to take the other the following morning, nothing happened the test was defective and didn't load results. It didn't even develop one line. And in the area that dictates whether or not you're pregnant, it looked like the dye just bled and ran off across the top of the circle. So now I have to go buy more instead of having my answer already. At least I know not to waste money on up&up

pregnancy test

Sep 11, 2019

Target / CVS — cvs pharmacy not accepting goodrx pricing.

Tuesday, Sept 10, 2019 approx 4:30pm. My wife and I stopped at the CVS Pharmacy in Target at the addre...

Sep 06, 2019

Target — up & up diapers size 6

Purchase two packs of Up & Up Diapers for my 11 month old baby. I noticed that he started to get a diaper...

Targetred debit card

I received a landline phone call. Caller ID showed AppleCare. It stated that my Apple ID had been hacked and instructed me to press 1 to speak with a specialist who would help me make sure my accounts were secure. A man with an Indian accent spoke with me. He told me that Russian hackers had gotten access to Apple IDs and Apple was contacting me to protect my security. He sent me an email from Apple with a case ID number. He had me download an application which allowed him to see inside my computer, observe my keystrokes, control my cursor, etc. He told me they targeted Amazon, PayPal, Walmart and Target. He had me visit those websites and log in to check for unauthorized purchases. While I was doing this, he was actually purchasing online gift cards from these retailers. He had access to my email and was opening the emails, spending the gift cards and deleting the emails. He also looked at my cell phone and iPad Toward the end of the 90 minute call he informed me that my computer's security was badly damaged and I could pay for virtual online repairs or take it to the Apple store. I chose the Apple store appointment and he urged me to do the virtual online appointment. At this point I became suspicious and he reminded me that both the caller ID and email were from Apple. He scheduled a supposed appointment at my local Apple store and hung up. I contacted Apple immediately and they informed me it was a scam. I contacted all banks, websites and retailers immediately. Target was "unable" to "see" or stop transactions. They are holding me responsible for $1500 in transactions. All other banks/retailers said it was fraud and refunded my money.

Sep 03, 2019

Target Stores — treatment

I worked at my local target for a handful of days and was still on the training stage. I don't want to get...

Targetup & up wipes

I'm a little discouraged with the wipes I was given as a gift, knowing that these are one of two brands my child can use without breaking out in a horrible rash within a few days of use. I opened one pack of wipes, and they were completely dried out. I went ahead, gave it the benefit of the doubt, knowing that sometimes things happen. Tossed the first pack away, but the second pack of wipes was the same way. As I moved along to check the others, only half the wipes were moist or nearly dried out. Not sure if I just got a faulty box or something happened during production of this product. But, I'd hate to have to go out and find another company that works for my son, as this is by far the best product for him to use.
      I am hoping you can help resolve this problem for me, as these are one of my favorite brand of wipes to use.
      Thank you for your time.

Targetfacial tissue

I've been using Up&Up brand tissues as a substitute for Kleenex for years now. I found, when I first began using Up&Up tissues, that the quality and quantity offered was comparable if not better than Kleenex brand. But things have changed. Up&Up has diminished its quality, for sure. Each tissue yields a cottony powder that collects outside of the box, each time a tissue is pulled, leaving a little pile of debris outside of the box... very messy! And to make matters worse, Up& UP has changed their box design (cheap looking), as well as decreased the amount. Each box used to contain 160 quantity and now they've reduced to 144 quantity. That significant reduction does not create enough value to remain loyal to Up&Up. I may be returning to Kleenex brand if this does not change. Please consider my complaint.

Targetemployee health

I was hired a few months ago, and have never worked in Retail before. When in the interview, target said that they would work with any medical appointments (I was in the military and discharged due to medical). Fast forward to a few weeks after I started and I needed to go to the ER. I called into work to let them know I can't come in.
          I go back my next workday and learn that:
          1. Because I was in my 90, I could be fired for going to the HOSPITAL because I have no sick hours
          2. I could be fired for letting them know less than two hours before I worked.
          - I was working mids that day and tried to call them 6 times, right after openeing, before they answered.

It's ridiculous for a company to think that accidents and things don't happen in 3 months. We don't get paid NEARLY enough to deal with the [censored] that we deal with.

Targettarget customer services phone services

Last week I had phoned target customer service in regards to a bill. The person I spoke to was not very pleasant I did not seem to comprehend me. I was making my payments in person after 6 PM. When I saw my statement, I noticed I am being charged a late fee. Target has a statement saying that no late fees will be added if paid in person. Apparently, that's not happening. And the company is having the audacity to charge me a late fee when my payments were made in person. Because the person was very nasty and wouldn't listen to reason I told them to cancel my card out. I also told him that I was going to make sure and I tell other people that Target is a hypocrite. Because target will not do what they say they would do. That makes them a hypocrite which doesn't make them look good to the public.

Targetarcher farms dairy free strawberry ice cream

I bought 2 of the Target Brands Archer Farms Non Dairy Strawberry & Fudge frozen dessert..Nowhere on the front of the container says that the Fudge is Salted. Its very salty, maybe I feel that it is too much, cause I don't eat salt it makes me sick.
              I think you say salted on the front of the carton, so those of us that can't have salt won't buy it...I didn't look at the back of the carton for the ingredients.
              Mimi

archer farms dairy free strawberry ice cream

Jul 29, 2019

Target — job application

I'm a retired teacher/coach from El Paso, Texas. I made an application at Target during the month of May...

Jul 25, 2019

Target — contact lenses and framed glasses

To whom it may concerned, I went to target in January 2019 as soon as I got my insurance at worked to go...

Jul 21, 2019

Target — up & up shave gel

I purchased two double packs of your shave gel that says it's compared to Edge shave gel. The gel will not...

Targetbilling

I called Target to have them remove some interest charges so I could pay the card balance in full. I am requesting this so that I can pay other credit card debts in order to eliminate debt. I need to minimize my bills coming in due to a cancer diagnosis my wife just received. She is unable to work currently and we would default in payment if we do not pay out the outstanding balance. If Target could eliminate some of the interest charges, we could then pay in full and use the money to pay off a couple of other cards for the same purposes. Instead Target has chosen to take the high road and tell me I should pay my bills and I could get late charges if I do not. Wow-- where is the humanity-- corporate greed -- so sad :( -- no words!!! just a pit in my stomach, we have shopped and our account is in good standing-- what kind of world are we living in. I am so disappointed, we can document the illness if they needed, but instead I received a letter to pay my bills. Again my account is currently up to date and they could just remove some interest charges, but no!!!

• Updated by 4321aud · Jul 16, 2019

SubSquirrel you are an as_ . This is not a sob story-- I feel bad for you and Target--

Targetredcard log in

I cannot log in to my redcard account online anymore. It shouldn't be this difficult to log in to my account. I literally cant figure out how to do it. My wife has stopped using the online services because it is ridiculous. I have researched how and tried many many times and cannot figure it out. It really pisses me off that it is this difficult!!!

Targetrevlon color silk 04

On 6/13/19 I made a purchased at Target on Katella av in Cypress CA
                    I purchased two Revlon Color Silk 04. On 6/13/19 I applied color silk 04 to my hair within 2 to 3 minutes my hair turned a real dark color, my natural color is blonde, the last couple years it stated turning a sandy blonde. I have never ever had dark hair nor would I ever die it a dark color. On 6/14/19 I applied the 2nd box hoping it would lighten my hair back at least lighten it back a little but in stead it to within 2 to 3 minutes my hair turned even darker, and I started to panic and freak out, then today on the 15th I bleached it in hopes it would lighten it back to normal but it did nothing I am now to embarrassed to leave my house. The way I see it you guys as well as Revlon/Color Silk are liable and responsible. I have my receipt as well as the boxes.

revlon color silk 04
                    revlon color silk 04

• Updated by gloria janoe · Jun 16, 2019

My hair natural hair color is blonde, for the last couple years it has turned to a sandy blonde, any ways I have purchased Revlon Color Silk 04 numerous times in the past few years and never had a problem until 06/13/19 I purchased two boxes that same night I applied one box to my hair and within 2 to 3 minutes my hair turned a real dark color. I freaked out ! I have never ever had dark hair, nor would I ever want dark hair especially this dark color, then last night I applied the 2nd box hoping it would lighten my hair back a little but it did not within 3 to 3 minutes my hair darkened even more, then today the 15th I applied some bleach hoping it would lighten my hair back but it did nothing, and I have not wanted to go out of the house cause I am so embarrassed of the color my hair is, and the way I see it you guys as well as Target are liable and responsible. I have my receipt as well as the boxes

Targetyour employees and the policy to close the fitting rooms two hours before the store

have been shopping at your store for years, I even have a red card but was blown away tonight and I will now never be shopping at your store again.
                      My daughter needed a new swim suit so of course I thought target. We had a busy day but I checked and saw that you stayed open until 11:00!! Yes we could rush over as soon as I got off work. We got there by 9:30, it took her 10 minutes to pick some only to find out that the dressing room closed at 9:00, TWO HOURS before the store. I was pretty upset because how do you buy a swim suit with out trying it on?? Then the young lady working the fitting room had the Nerve to tell me "I should have come earlier if we wanted to try anything on!!" Like she knows anything about my life or my schedule. If a store is open to buy clothes you should be able to try them on. I feel this policy of closing the dressing two hours before the store is completely insane. I understand the need to clean it before closing but two hours??? Not only is the policy awful the employees are rude! Being told "I could have come earlier" and also that "well I'm not staying until midnight to clean the dressing room just so you can try on clothes" the young manager at the time Katie was at least respectful but the girl working the fitting room will be the reason my family never shops there again. I wish I would have gotten her name. Come on Target, it your store is open it needs to function

Targetup and up ovulation tests 10pk

Hello, I am upset with the Up and Up brand and the ovulation digital test kits I bought there. I rarely complain about anything or let it go if something doesn't work. They come with a 10 pack of test strips. So far out of the 4 that I have used, 3 have shown error messages. Meaning they have to be thrown out. This is horrible considering I am trying to get pregnant and have to go buy new tests now of a different brand. I am using them correctly, as I did get that one correct test response. The others just must be bad. These are not cheap tests and after I had a problem, I noticed alot of people have the same issue with this brand on reviews. I am a red card holder, and spend tons of money at target. I would like a full refund for this product. I have attached one of the many error messages which indicates there's a problem with the test stick itself and not user error.
                        Kimberly Dean
                        [protected]@yahoo.com
                        [protected]

Targetxbox 1

It amazing to me that your staff would lie to the Better Business Bureau. My Wife has been shopping with your company for over 30 years. She can't believe that your company would stoop this low. Originally, my son went to the St. John, In. store.
                          He was told by the Manager that he would exchange the Electronic. They opened the box in front of another employee. Now they are saying that they never opened the box rather my son did, and that the Manager never said that she was going to exchange the item. Is this how you train your employees?

• Updated by Ted Gross · May 31, 2019

My Wife and I both saw the box. It was completely sealed when he took it to the St. John store.
                              St. John Target clerk said that she had to open the box. After the box was opened by the clerk
                              in the presence of another clerk, the Manager said that she could not exchange it.

Targettarget pricing

I was looking at buying some specialty shampoo, and Target listed it at $19.99 on their website. I also looked on their website to see if my local Target had it in stock, and they did.

I went to the Target store by me and they had the price tag on it as $5.00 MORE!!!

I contacted Target customer service and they gave me some BS about prices being adjusted for my area, which makes NO SENSE!

If you are going to advertise and sell something for ONE price online, then it is supposed to be that same price at ANY Target store!

Target is now finding ways to screw people out of money in a corrupt, underhanded way! Are there NO HONEST businesses in this country anymore?! This is beyond outrageous!

I've also seen them do this to TV's they have. They will be one price online, and a completely different price in the stores!!!

It's just sickening.