Menu
Target
customer service contacts

Target
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

702 complaints
185 resolved 517 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Target. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Guest Relations
28 75
More phone numbers

Target website

What category is Target related to?

Target is related to the Department Stores category.

What are the social media accounts of Target?

What is Target's Facebook?
Connect with Target via Facebook at Target
What is Target's LinkedIn?
See Target's portfolio on LinkedIn at Target

Overview of Target complaint handling

702 Target reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 11, 2006. The latest review Return/exchange policy was posted on Jun 20, 2022. The latest complaint kpop bts albums/exo albums was resolved on Dec 23, 2018. Target has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 702 reviews. Target has resolved 185 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Target?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Target Customer Service. Initial Target complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Target above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Target. Discuss the issues you have had with Target and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Target’s complaints

T
9:27 am

Target - Return/exchange policy

I purchased a pair of $17.99 men's slippers at Target last week. I attempted to exchange them for a larger size, and was told that they will give me a certificate in the amount of $17.99, but that if I want them in a larger size I'd have to pat another $17.00 for them. I'd never encountered such a ridicules policy. In other words, if I had purchased an item...

S
11:34 am

Target - Tomboyx

I am a frequent shopper at target. I am so disturbed by target selling and promoting transgender undergarments that I needed to voice my disappointment. I am a conservative Christian. Who just wants to buy my toilet paper and not have others sexual preferences shoved down my throat. Whatever people choose to do in their homes is between them and God. I don’t need to support it. Please take all this out of your stores.

T
4:53 pm

Target - Truck driver

Last night I was going west on US 40 between Indianapolis and Plainfield Indiana. Traffic was slowing as it approached the Ronald Reagan Parkway intersection and police lights could be seen but it wasn't clear yet which lane was blocked. I stayed in the right lane and stopped fairly short of the car ahead of me. A semi-truck with a Target trailer pulled up...