Having problems with Sonic Drive-In?

Sonic Drive-In Customer Service Contacts

300 Johnny Bench Dr
Oklahoma City, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sonic Drive-In Customer Service. Initial Sonic Drive-In complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sonic Drive-In above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sonic Drive-In. Discuss the issues you have had with Sonic Drive-In and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Sonic Drive-InShake wrong

After mobile order Was told sundae machine was broken So only could have shake was given wrong shake twice had to throw it away not sure what was wrong but I am very unhappy I told manager would have appreciated if she made sure it was correct once I complained she did not take the tome or effort

Shake wrong

Sonic Drive-InWaiting

In newton Kansas we ordered at the standing stations. We were waiting over 20 minutes just for then to answer after we pushed the button. After they finally answered they walked passed us and helped everyone else and once the finally order it took another 20 minutes just for us to get ice cream cones. After they kept walking passed us seeing us stand there they didn't ask us if we were waiting. It's like they didn't care or didn't want to help.

Jun 12, 2020

Sonic Drive-In — Customer service

Yesterday I had the misfortune to go to the sonic on north green oaks in arlington, tx. I have been a very...

Jun 10, 2020

Sonic Drive-In — I asked for a large strawberry milkshake and I didn't get it I got foam type of shake with no strawberries and no ice cream

June 9th I went to Sonic in Calhoun Mississippi my receipt is number 309.I ordered a large strawberry...

Calhoun City
      Jun 04, 2020

Sonic Drive-In — The fact we had molded fries, and messed up an almost $60 order.

My mother in law, her friend, and 7 kids went to the Sonic here in Huntsville, Arkansas. They spent about...

Huntsville

May 31, 2020

Sonic Drive In — Customer service

In Abq., I go to the one at San Mateo/McLeod. I try to order from the patio when someone comes out and says I...

May 30, 2020

Sonic Drive-In — Check 358 at sonic store on dell range cheyenne, wyoming.

On May 30 2020 at 434 pm my wife and daughter went to the Sonic to get something for dinner. Upon their...

May 28, 2020

Sonic Drive-In — The manager reko

The manager has hes wife coming in telling employees what to do and hollering at them and disrespecting them...

May 28, 2020

Sonic Drive-In — Sonic app not working

I am a school teacher and tried to order on app for classroom of 20. Sonic app stated it was having technical...

Hugo
      May 22, 2020

Sonic Drive-In — Worst service and management ever

There's a sonic located in Fountain, Colorado Springs. I waited in the drive up machines for 20 minute...

May 18, 2020

Sonic Drive-In — Servers endanger health and life of customers!

I wish I could give this cesspool a negative rating. I went to the store on Manchaca Road just north of West...

Sonic Drive-InMasks

I am not complaining so say, but I've been to Two Sonics lately one in Heber Springs & other Batesville Arkansas. It is pointless for the workers to wear mask if they are not worn properly. Most have their mouth only covered & not nose. One removed her mask to stick her tongue out at a customer (I am assuming a friend)
      The workers need to understand if they truly want protected nose & mouth both need covered

• Qu
          Quet May 13, 2020

I went through a drive in service in Amelia Ohio on Beechmont Ave. and the girl at the window and 2 people bagging the food, none of them had masks nor gloves. If they do not care of being safe, I will not be going there again.
          Dale

May 04, 2020

Sonic Drive In — Manager

So my husband just started working for the city and his coworkers notified him of the discount Sonic offer to...

Noble

Sonic Drive-InFood

On Sunday May 3, 2020 I placed an online order using the Sonic App to the Sonic at 265 Mt. Holly-Huntersville Road, Charlotte, NC 28214.
        Check # 58010
        The Sonic App stopped working so I was unable to notify the staff that I was waiting. I was in stall 7, Carhop was Alicia, and I had to press the red button twice to get service.
        The strawberry "fresh fruit" slush was watered down and the strawberries were not ripe. The root beer was flat. The cherry limeade had no lime taste to it.
        The corn dog and two pretzels were cold. Mustard was requested and not given.
        The server was not wearing gloves or a mask
        I am requesting a full refund.
        Diana Llora
        [protected]@bellsouth.net
        [protected] mobile phone

Sonic Drive-InApp

I'm very upset with your policy that apparently all the local restaurants have. I use my app quite often to get drinks and usually some food or snack. The app was down for two days. The first day it just said you were having issues and were working on it. The second day said you were doing maintenance. I understand that problems arise with apps. My problem is that I feel the restaurant should honor the happy hour prices when you mention it. I understand that you can't give it to everyone that comes through but if someone tells you that the app isn't working they should compensate. I was very disappointed with sonic for not making up for your app being down.

Apr 10, 2020

Sonic Drive-In — manager and employee

I do not have the receipt anymore but about 2 weeks ago I took my family to eat at sonic in lockhart tx which...

Apr 01, 2020

Sonic Drive-In — Employees not using gloves during their covid-19 time when everyone is wearing gloves when handling food.

The Sonic Drive in on Golden Triangle in Keller we're not wearing gloves at all. The car hops as well a...

Mar 27, 2020

Sonic Drive-In — Drive through service

When we pulled up to pick up food. The order was wrong. I had ordered two number one combos which come with...

Sonic Drive-InUnprofprofessial gm and managers

How you going to be general manger and smoking dope with your employees. I comes to Sonic Mostly everyday and i see things just not appropiate at all some of the young guys carphop be smelling like weed, pants hanging off they waist. The GM have employee in his green vehicle to go and buy drugs and smoke together., so sad I am just disappoint on the way Sonic Drive In is been ran now Clarksdake Ms 38614

Mar 24, 2020

Sonic Drive-In — This place is slow, ride, and run by kids

Last night I was in drive-thru for 32minutes! All I ordered was a sundae. There were only 4 cars at the...