Having problems with Sonic Drive-In?

Sonic Drive-In Customer Service Contacts

300 Johnny Bench Dr
Oklahoma City, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sonic Drive-In Customer Service. Initial Sonic Drive-In complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sonic Drive-In above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sonic Drive-In. Discuss the issues you have had with Sonic Drive-In and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 21, 2019

Sonic Drive-In — manager

The owner needs to talk to the employees about Sharlena the manager, this person in no way should be managing...

Sonic Drive-Infrench fries nasty and poor customer service

Ordered two combo meals with french fries and some additional two large onion rings...fries were horrible...bland taste and colored darker from old oil in the fry vats... food came out and was missing one of the onion rings... told the carhop about it... she huffed and said she would be back shortly with the missing items... waited 20 minutes and with no one coming back out.. I pressed the red button and asked if my order was coming soon due to my burgers now getting cold due to the extended wait... finally a different girl shows up and wants money due to the order taker only ringing up one order instead of two... I said I was more than happy to pay for them but did ask if my now cold burgers could be replaced.. she huffed and said to forget about paying for the onion rings and turned around and walked away.. this was the worst experience at Sonic ever seen by my family.. poor food and customer service!!

Oct 20, 2019

Sonic Drive-In — customer service/change counting

I sat in your drive thru for 30+ minutes. Once I made it to the window, I handed the girl $20.01, my bill wa...

Oct 19, 2019

Sonic Drive-In — iced coffee/ cold food.

I ordered a large vanilla iced coffee. I was given a medium. I told the guy who brought it out to me! He...

Sonicsonic app

I use the app to get the happy hour drinks half price. Sonic is expensive and I could go elsewhere, but love sonic. This morning I ordered a drink on the app and a pop up appeared saying I had to make another purchase to receive that order!!?? I added another drink and it came up again. Just to check I added food and bingo!! It went through. I did not want food!!! I checked the infor on the app and it said everytime you use it you get drinks happy hour half price! I took a picture. That is false advertising at the least!!! I am very upset, even though the cost is not that much. I can go elsewhere for diet coke, but I don't want to. This is a hook and I don't think it is right. We should have a warning if they are going to change things.

sonic app
    sonic app

Oct 15, 2019

Sonic Drive-In — customer service

Three times this store has given poor customer service. I will not be back. The first time it took them three...

Idalou
      Oct 15, 2019

Sonic Drive-In — ice had screws in it

I purchased a bag of ice on October the 11th when I got it home on October the 14th we opened it to feel our...

Oct 13, 2019

Sonic Drive-In — drink

I stopped in about 3:30 for half price drinks i got a cherry limeade my bf got a coke i drank about 1/2 on...

Sonic Drive-Inno beef patties

Went to my local sonic drive in tonight for my favorite green chile cheese burger, upon arrival there was a hand written note on the order display: sorry for the inconvenience but we are out of beef patties. Sure enough, when we placed our order the attendant confirmed they were out of beef patties & chicken tenders! What the heck? A first and very disappointing, how does this even happen?

Sonic Drive-Insonic mobile app

I will never use the Sonic app again. I have used it 9 times & 4 of those times I have had significant issues, one that has not yet been resolved. The first time was on 6/26/18, back when you couldn't pay for your order from the Sonic app unless you put money on a Sonic gift card. So, I reloaded my Sonic gift card from the app so that I could use it to pay for my order. However, when I went to pay for the order using the gift card I'd just reloaded, I received an error message and ended up having to pay using my credit card at the stall. I contacted customer service and was told the stall I was in had been offline and unable to support the mobile app and that my issue was escalated to their Mobile App team with no ETA on a resolution date. No compensation was offered for my inconvenience.

The 2nd time was on 7/16/19. Again, I reloaded my Sonic gift card to pay for a mobile order, but every time I tried paying for my order with that gift card, I got a message that the payment was declined, so I had to use my credit card at the stall.

The 3rd time, on 7/17/19, I went to Sonic again and tried to pay for an order using the money I should have had on my Sonic gift card from the day before; however, it stated I had a zero balance. Yet again, I had to pay for my order using a credit card at the stall and immediately contacted customer service again. I was messaged back the next day stating I needed to uninstall and re-install the app, then restart my phone. I tried that, but it did not work, so I contacted them again. I was given a phone number to a company called Heritage to request the remaining balance on my mobile account be transferred to a physical card. So, Sonic was no help to me - I was told to take my issue to a 3rd party contracted with them for them to deal with. Again, no compensation of any kind was offered for my trouble. On 8/09/19, over 3 weeks later, Sonic emailed me and let me know in 7-10 days they would refund my debit card.

The 4th & final time was on 9/21/19. This time I was able to use my credit card to pay for my mobile order without having to reload my Sonic gift card. I put my order in, checked in at the stall at Sonic, used my credit card to pay on the app, but it said "payment processing" and then the app disappeared from my phone. I restarted the app and checked recent transactions, but the order did not show up, nor did it send me an email as it usually does immediately when an order goes through. So, I ordered the exact same items for the exact same amount at the stall and paid using a different credit card at the stall. An hour later, I received an email thanking me for my mobile order! I then checked both of my credit card accounts and saw I had been charged 2 times. I called the store I'd ordered from and explained the situation and for them to please refund my credit card, but the woman on the phone said she did not see a mobile order from me. I then contacted customer service and gave them all the details. Three days later, on 9/24/19, they asked for more info (again), which I immediately provided. On 9/27/19, almost a week later, they stated my refund request was being escalated. On 10/08/19 I contacted them again asking when my $10.32 would be refunded to me. On 10/11/19 they contacted me back, stating they were unable to locate my transaction using the information I provided. Frustrated, I sent them screenshots showing the transaction from my Sonic app, but I have not received a response yet. I have no idea how on earth it is so difficult to see that I placed an order through their app that was never fulfilled and just refund my money! I realize it is only $10.32, but it is the principle behind it! They have $10.32 of mine that does not belong to them!

After all these difficulties, I will never use the Sonic app again! It is not worth the hassle, and I have discovered first hand how lousy their customer service is. It should NOT take this long to resolve an issue. Furthermore, I own a business, and I would never conceive one of my customers having an issue, especially so many issues, and not offering them some type of compensation. Heck, not even a free drink or $1 off my meal - nothing. I know I can't be the only one having all these issues with the Sonic app. Get it together, Sonic! You're better than that!

Sonic Drive-Incrispy chicken sandwich

2nd time in 3 months they have forgotten to put my bacon on my sandwich. I called and all he said was sorry when I told him where I life (5 miles away) he said sorry and snickered. I understand people make mistakes but for a business to think it's funny that I gave them another .60 cents again and shorted me food isn't good practice. I dont appreciate that my hard earned money doesn't get me what I ordered. Ty

crispy chicken sandwich

Oct 12, 2019

Sonic Drive-In — fruit slush

I'm at Sonic at least 5 times or more a week ! The sonic around the corner from me has become quite awful!...

Sonic Drive-Inwaiting an hour for food, wrong food, and attitudes of employees

They took forever took bring my food and when they finally brought it the order was incorrect. The order was wrong four different times. They also had an attitude with me when I told them my order was incorrect. They gave me a refund but proceeded to make me pay again. I was waiting a whole hour for my correct order. The manager refused to help due to the rain and proceeded to send the cook out who finally got my order correct.

Oct 10, 2019

Sonic Drive-In — customer service horrible

If I could give no stars i would. I went to this sonic yesterday and the car hop on the speaker was so rude...

Oct 09, 2019

Sonic Drive-In — manager on duty 10/8/19

On October 8, 2019 I got to sonic at 3:24. I ordered a grilled cheese, a kids meal, onion rings, and ched r...

Oct 09, 2019

Sonic Drive-In — ordered a #11 and fried oreos

Tuesday 10/08/19. I ordered from Sonic across from where I live which is less than 5 minutes I ordered a...

Oct 07, 2019

Sonic Drive-In — money/credit card issues

On two different occasions I've visited this sonic and paid with cash. On both times when they gave me my...

Sonic Drive-Inincorrect order

I ordered an unsweet tea from sonic. The car hop brought it to me and said here is your unsweet tea. She verified it with me. I leave and it is sweet tea. I do not live near a sonic so it woulf not be worth me going back to get it corrected until I happen to go by a sonic. I dont like that it was verifird with me that it was correct then it turned out to be incorrect.

Oct 06, 2019

Sonic Drive-In — wait times

I go to this location at 8:05 pm on 10/5/2019. I parked at the far left menu board at walkway by the store...

Oct 05, 2019

Sonic Drive-In — hot fudge sundae

The hot fudge sundae was cold, hot, and tasted wrong. The hot fudge was not hot fudge at all, it was watered...