Sears/LG HD Televisioncancellations of delivery

30 Apr 2010 - Purch LG TV @ Sears, Burlington Cntr, NJ. Delivery was scheduled 3 May. Delivery Co picked up TV from Store on 4 May. They called and rescheduled delivery for 5 May. We agreed. (2nd cancellation delivery) Delivery Co. called again and advised they could not deliver until Sat, 8 May. Each cancellation caused us to cancel our Provider to hook up our Set. Thur, 6 May not available at home from 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM. The Delivery Co . (man named "Vic" had called and left us a msg. We returned his call. Lady answered & advised delivery was set for Sat, 8 May. (Time uncertain) I advised her Sat delivery was unacceptable, (WE WILL NOT BE IN TOWN). I asked to speak to Vic as he implied there was something he could do about the the delivery. Lady said she did not know Vic, nor who her supervisor was. I have been a Sears Customer for over 40 yrs and I have never had such DEPLORABLE SERVICE.