Menu
Pick 'N Save Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Pick 'N Save
reviews & complaints

www.picknsave.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.2 31 Reviews

Pick 'N Save Complaints Summary

2 Resolved
29 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Pick 'N Save with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Pick 'N Save has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Pick 'N Save. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Pick 'N Save reviews & complaints 31

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Pick 'N Save reviews & complaints

8:11 pm EST

Pick 'N Save Service

The pick n save I went to had a sale where crayons products were.20 cents each.

I grabbed them and when I went to check out; the sale didn’t go through. I asked the self check out person why and she took it over to the customer service desk and they said no it isn’t on sale. They refused to go check the sign on the items where they are located in the store.

I laid the extra products on the ground by the check out machines and finished my check out and left.

I got home and called the pick n save and I asked if the red tag means the sale price, and she said yes. This was the lady who rung the item up (it was confirmed on the phone).

I told her I’d like to come back and get a refund and pay the.20 as advertised as well as get the items I originally had in my card.

She said I can come back and she can do that for me, as well as give me the items I originally had in my cart for the advertised sale price.

When I got to the store, the security guard and another lady were there. They both began to smile and the lady (she said her name is zoey) said oh they just ripped the tags down that said it’s.20 and a teacher just came and bought all the items.

She then said I would have to wait 15-20 minutes to get my money back.

She then said she knows nothing about any of this, although just claiming she knew a teacher came and got them all and they ripped the discount stickers off.

She was very rude although trying to seem as if she was there for my best interest.

Once I asked her name, her attitude changed a bit and she was able to find someone to issue my return and resale of the products I had previously bought. I still did not get the items I originally had in my cart, which were for a domestic violence shelter in the Milwaukee area.

Claimed loss: A bunch of crayola products that were on sale for .20 cents.

Desired outcome: The products I had for the sale price and the employees ( the original person I spoke to on the phone, the security guard and the lady who said her name is zoey ) to face consequences

R
8:49 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Pick 'N Save - Technical support is nonexistent

I called "customer service" (NOT the USA, but the Phillipines!) last week Tuesday, 9/19/23, case#[protected], as all the picknsave.com websites were not accessing the website(s) such that I could "view" the weekly ads and or "clip" any shopping coupons. (May(employee)in customer service) Error Message: ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR So, now it's a week later...

P
2:23 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Pick 'N Save - Digital coupon

I ve been shooping at Pick n save (Copps) primarily for 40 years in Wisconsin Rapids WI. Good service, decent products, clean store and good deals are the norm. The digital coupon app is a unnecessary time killer. I can still get deals by using my phone number at check out. The hoops that you have to jump through using the digital coupon app to clip a...

Is Pick 'N Save legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Pick 'N Save as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 6% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Pick 'N Save stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Pick 'N Save should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Pick 'N Save earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Pick 'N Save achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Pick 'N Save. The company provides a physical address, 3 phone numbers, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Pick 'N Save has claimed the domain name for picknsave.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Picknsave.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Pick 'N Save website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Several mixed reviews for Pick 'N Save have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

We looked up Pick 'N Save and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Pick 'N Save has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 6% of 31 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the picknsave.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Pick 'N Save. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
R
12:06 pm EDT

Pick 'N Save Check out

I had what to me is an angering experience at the 1129 N Van Buren store.

I shop there daily since my apt bldg is directly next to the store. I spend a substantial amount of money there too. My name is Ken Wais, you can check your backend dB to see most likely I spend an average of 250 per week there, maybe much more.

Today, due to some problem with your checkout station a purchase for Epsom salt, which I have the sales receipt and was clearly paid for, somehow was not registered on the checkout register. Most likely a bad RF read. Instead of ignoring this, the jerk who attends the area had an employee, run after me before I left the store, and let me know I had NOT paid for sthg. I go back and show this idiot my sales receipt and he says oh well it was the machine, etc. Doesn't apologize and I go on my way. This angers me b/c he should never have done this considering the substantial sums I spend there daily. But also, he should have apologized and begged my pardon. You need to discipline this person.

Desired outcome: formerly discipline this guy. And never let this happen to me again!!!

A
11:34 pm EDT

Pick 'N Save Being bullied into not working and feeling uncomfortable

Hello I'm an employee at pick n save on holt Avenue. I'm trying to contact corporate about a issue with the managers at that location. The issue is that I have been verbally abused by both the manager Karen and some of the employees working at that store. One main issue was another worker had Said I was calling her names and Karen the hr manager told her not to listen to me beacsue I lie alot before I could even talk or get my side out beacsue I never would say that to anyone at all. And another issue is Karen like to play favoritism alot she was yelling at me about the dress code when everyone else wears what they feel like and alot of the times the other employees are on there phone or have headphone in there ears. And I was verbally abused so bad I literally ran into the bathroom and couldn't stop crying and I was so frustrated and the manager didn't even care about my own well being and she shouldn't be working at the store as a hr manager at all the way she bullies and picks who she likes and doesn't like and let's most employees do what they want but some can't. And it's very unprofessional to have her let me get so scared to work and be bullied emotional and not even care at all when I was crying in the bathroom

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Desired outcome: I would like an apology from Karen about not helping this situation, and being verbally abused from her and the employees involved.

A
11:13 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pick 'N Save Being followed, not honoring the 3 digital coupons I have and unprofessional employees

I am writing because more than on incidents have happened when I've shopped at my local pick n save. They follow me around the store and might I add I've never stoled anything from the store and I've called more than once and nothing has been done! When I'm checking out they stand over me and they don't do it to anyone else. I went to buy soda and it was a digital coupon and the guy that was working wouldn't fix it and I had only used my coupon twice for it on June 14th and the day inwent back in to use my other 3 were on June 22nd. I do in home health care and I shop for my clients and they give me problems about that too they have their own phone number and asking me to provide proof of it is not very professional and sending an employee out to my car to count my sodas because I scanned too many and wanted to just grab the extra 2 I scanned is unprofessional too. It's every day I'm in their something happens and I'm sick of it. I'm seeking an attorney because this is slander. I've called over and over and unless something is done about it then I will seek advice from an attorney. No customer should have to feel like a criminal or feel as if they should take their business elsewhere. I spend over 1000.00 a month in this store!

Desired outcome: I feel as if I should receive some sort of gift card or something for this.

N
6:39 pm EDT

Pick 'N Save Bakery department

Absolutely the worst customer service ever! I can go to any other store and request to buy a small amount of frosting and it’s no problem! I asked for a small container of frosting and the lady said no and walked away! Why on earth would any business deny a sale of any type!? I called the manager when I got home and all I got was a big run around story! I used to work for Roundys and I sold frosting of any type to customers who requested it! It’s really not that difficult and for the very small amount of people who ask for it, it does not effect your supply!

Instead I had to go to a different store, which had no problem selling me some!

I will never shop at any pick n save ever again!

05/10/23

Desired outcome: Sell customers what they want!

T
2:21 pm EST

Pick 'N Save fuel points

went to fill up at station and card wouldn't work same with telephone number. went inside and attendant said to pump gas and return inside and he would take care of it inside. filled truck and gas can went inside and he couldn't get card to work either so he put in telephone number and then inserted credit card and it didn't take off the 80 cents a gallon so i am out 28 dollars and all he said is i'm sorry but you can still use it. the only problem is i will not need thirty five gallons of gas for at least another 2 or 3 months as i don't drive that much anymore. any help i can get for this problem will be appreciated. thank you valued customer [protected]

Desired outcome: i would like 28 dollars in store credit or cash and your response to the problem as i feel i have earned it

12:56 pm EST

Pick 'N Save Customer service

I use to work at the one in West Allis, WI. I thought they were ride to me because I had previously worked there, but I recently moved to Menominee Falls, WI. I went last week to the Pick N'Save here with my service dog and was again tested like [censored] by management because he was with me. I was told I was not allowed to have him in the store, not asked if he was/is my service animal. Needless to say I will NEVER shop at ANY Pick N'Save again.

Desired outcome: Better customer service and training to understand the law because not only are they rude, she broke federal law.

B
8:42 pm EST

Pick 'N Save Quality of there food

I have been a loyal customer to pick n save for over five years now and to the location in Milwaukee Wi located in midtown. I’m disgusted and disappointed in how the food is I have been these last two months to that location and wasted over $200+ on spoiled meat and food even the milk was spoiled but there’s still plenty of workers putting out this spoiled food. The store is even starting to smell rotten I had to complain this time because my daughter has gotten sick behind spoiled meat I thought I could run to pick n save today after they claimed on the news to have cleaned up the location. I bought something I was missing for soup and a few other things but one stuck out and it was salami my daughter wanted some. When she made a sandwich she thought it was okay and begin a hours later hurling all over the place. I’m attaching pictures of the meat and the receipt it was purchased today. At this point I was my money back for all the rotten food and I won’t be stepping into this location ever again.

Desired outcome: Please a refund of $200+ or a gift card worth $200+ for groceries at a different location.

K
12:08 pm EST

Pick 'N Save Fresh perks card points

I purchased 35 gallons of gas at BP station in Fond du lac on 138 West Scott Street. on 12/17/2022 at 9:56 amYour system was down and I could not use the points

My fresh perks card # is [protected]

A copy of my receipt is attached

Desired outcome: a credit of $35.00 to my card is would be great

F
5:25 pm EST

Pick 'N Save 4X Fuel Points

I was at the Hales Corners store on Friday Dec. 16, 2022. I noticed the sign up above a gondola rear end of 4x Fuel Points on Friday. I take out my phone and wait for it to turn on to reach to scan the QR code. Then I had to download the app to clip the coupon to my Rewards Card. I was not sure of my password, but I did guess right to log into my account to clip the coupon, which I did and showed in my coupons, along with 4 other coupons I clipped the night before. After checkout, the 4 coupons I clipped the night before registered, but not the 4X Fuel Points. In trying to call Kroger Headquarters is no good, as they are so busy with other complaints that being on hold is ridiculous!

Desired outcome: Ad the missed 3X Fuel Points!

Update by FedExSucs2016
Jun 15, 2023 5:34 pm EDT

RESOLVED! Kindly resolved.

7:48 pm EST

Pick 'N Save Poor quality store and products

The whole store is disgusting. It is the closest grocery store to my house. I don't drive. I have to shop where it's walking distance to home. The location is the one on 67th and National in West Allis. The rotten orange was a few weeks back. The paper in the bean salad in the deli salad area was from December 5th. That was yesterday. Don't tell me it's shortage of staff. Who is working should be paying attention to quality and cleanliness. Quite regular I see outdated food throughout the store. I even stopped someone working in the dairy area. I found some outdated yogurt. I stopped the young guy restocking. I said Sir. Do you know what FIFO is? He didn't understand what I said. I said First in and First Out in accordance with Serv safe of Wisconsin. You need to rotate the stock. Throwing out the out dated food. He said He's new. I said Your manager didn't train you how to stock? He didn't answer on that.

Desired outcome: That store needs a deep clean. Staff who handle the food need to be trained or retrained in safe food handling. In accordance with Serv Safe of Wisconsin.

5:41 pm EST

Pick 'N Save Cooked chicken and coleslaw taste like fish

Tastes fishy do you cook chicken in same grease as fish? Being a cook I worked at place that stored everything in same fridge not a problem. If everything is dated and properly covered or else it will taste like other things in fridge. I have been noticing this for some time at a few of your stores do the people working with the dishes have proper training to work with food. That's kind of like burger king serving meatless meat on same grill that they make regular burgers. Pretty nasty. Feel this is matter for health department though. And chicken seems under cooked.

Desired outcome: address issue and i will too

Update by crappieflop15
Nov 20, 2022 6:00 pm EST

Chicken tastes like fish same with cold food dishes like coleslaw seems like your either storing uncovered food in same fridge or the chicken is being cooked in same grease as fish gross. or you're putting out cold fish and it has dripped into coleslaw either way gross. this isn't only store were this has happened cutting conners to save a buck or two can get people sick. be willing to bet others just toss and don't complain. I filed a complaint with health department. that should get the cleaning underway sooner rather than later

M
9:06 am EDT

Pick 'N Save Check out services

I recently went to the Pick N Save at Miller Parkway in Milwaukee. I had about fifteen items. The Cashier was more worried about their cell phone, then running the register. Twice through checking out my items, I had to say what are we doing now as the cashier was more into their cell phone texting then doing their job. Employees cell phones should not be allowed at the registers. This was just plane ignorant.

Desired outcome: No cell phones at registers.

S
2:10 pm EDT

Pick 'N Save customer service/workers

I was just at pick and save to use my otc card never had a problem with healthy food options and not my first time using my otc card * healthy benefits for food and medical typ etc i bought 2 bags of kroger trail mix the guy Brian says on recite that checked me out was okay at first and scanned my card and said didn't take anything off I said no there is a button you have to press its a special card * I know this from the younger ones from asking a manger to show them and I see them say you have to do this type somethan in and boom takes it off I tried to tell him he would not call a manger over only scanned my card and told me if i was paying cash or putting my things back he would not keep trying my card or calling any one over go to the service desk I cant help you I go to the service desk she was very rude to me and told me she could not help me and was not the store's problem that my card didn't work she wouldn't even try I did pay for my things and left i will never go to any of your pick n saves this is not the first time i have been treated like this the attudes need to stop sorry you hate your job but don't work customer service if you cant help any one or be bothered with it please train your customers for all types of cards or to learn to ask for help thank you for your time but i will no longer go to your shopps

Desired outcome: work on their attitudes get better customer service employees and learn to work all types of cards that's what managers are there for learning to use them

I
3:28 pm EDT

Pick 'N Save Safety

On July 10, I went to the Pick N' Save store at 1100 E. Garfield in Milwaukee. I am a frequent customer because I don't have a car so I have to carry bags. The employees were not nice to me, except for the one young man who ended up apologizing to me. So I paid for my groceries at 9:47 pm on July 10 and then walked out. My #14 bus leaves just after 10 pm. So I walked over to it. Then suddenly the security guard snatched my bag from my hand and yelled at me. At the first moment, I thought someone is robbing me. Because it was dark outside, and I didn't recognize who it was at first. He humiliated me in front of the other customers on the street who were also walking out. We went back inside because he told me I hadn't paid for the groceries, and violently shook my cake. I was very upset about it because it was like the Italian tsunami version of the cake. I get profiled because I'm white. That's what I think. But they also use their phones at work for games, videos, etc., so maybe they're not paying attention to what they're doing. So they messed up my visit. Their shift supervisor Adriana (I think) asked me not to come to the store because I was arguing. I was frustrated. That was it. Needless to say, I have had post-trauma for a long time. The events like this cause me to wake up post-trauma. They don't ask me if I need an ambulance or if I'm okay. So I went back home afterward to deal with the trauma: to lack in war scenes as they were real or I couldn't control them until it was over. Just gave you an example to understand what I have. And I also missed the #14 bus. The Security and shift manager got it wrong and the manager seems proud to be a manager instead of working for Pick N Save. I am unable to return to this Pick N Save, but I have no store nearby to go to for groceries. Also, I can't afford bus tickets. So it was convenient for me to use this Pick N Save. And if I don't have bus tickets, I'll walk. Where am I supposed to go shopping now? There is no more store like this within a walking distance. I don't harbor any anger or anything like that towards your employers.

Desired outcome: Can they not threaten me not to come to the store? If I ever see them again, can they not talk to me?

2:21 pm EDT

Pick 'N Save Digital coupons

I do have to say that pick and save does have some good bargains. But they have a stupid digital coupon thing on your cell phone which really really really frustrates me to the point of increasing my blood pressure. For example, I had to call Customer Service before I went to pick ‘n save to find out how you use your digital coupons. She said go into the digital coupons and scroll down the ENTIRE list, which is time consuming, and put them in your shopping list, or you can scan the code in the store and add the item. I wanted to add the coleslaw because it was $.99 with digital coupon. I got to the item and tried to scan the code, I couldn’t. I asked another customer how to do it, it was confusing. Then one of the workers came over and told me how to do it. On my way home I remembered that I forgot to add the coleslaw. I do not have time to scan down the 100 some plus items that you have for the digital coupon. It does waste my time. After checking out I had to go to the service desk because some of the items did not come up as digital price . There was another customer there who was shopping with her husband‘s card. She did not get the digital coupons because they were on her husband‘s cell phone, which she did not have.but she did ask if her husband could come back with the sales receipts to get the digital coupons. She said she was also frustrated and that pick save should take into consideration the customer. I am sure there are more customers, than me, that have the same complaint. So please make it easier for us customers who are in their 60s.

To make it easy for the shopping customers that look at your ad and see the good deals, but when they check out they didn’t get the deals. There are people that do not have a cell phone or do not bring the cell phone shopping with them. There are also a lot of people that get frustrated and confused trying to figure out how to use the digital coupon that they don’t even use it, because of the frustration of causes. I don’t know how many times that I shop at pick and save, because they do have good bargains. I leave they totally frustrated saying, “ I don’t know why I shop here. It is too confusing trying to figure out how to use digital coupons and, and sometimes I don’t even have my cell phone with me.

Desired outcome: include the digital coupon prices with the loyalty card.

Read full review of Pick 'N Save and 1 comment