Having problems with Pick 'N Save?

Pick 'N Save Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 742 6728 (Customer Service)
+1 800 928 2274 (Coinstar)
+1 800 576 4377 (Product Inquiry)
PO Box 473
Thu7:45 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri7:45 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pick 'N Save Customer Service. Initial Pick 'N Save complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pick 'N Save above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pick 'N Save. Discuss the issues you have had with Pick 'N Save and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Pick 'N Save — several - you name it.

Our Pick'n Save stores throughout WI were sold by Roundy's to Kroger. Shortly after the sale I...

Pick n' Save — service

Went to Pick n' Save Pharmacy, called at 9 and was told 2 prescriptions was ready but if I could wait until...

Phillips

Pick N Save - Cedar Creek, Rothschild 54455lack of follow up regarding a liability claim submitted in june.

I slipped on water which had leaked from a cooler in the produce dept. No signs nor did any employee assist me. I have alresdy received calls from customer service as well as Megan with the libility ins. Claims. Megann stated she would get back to me 2weeks ago and still no answers.

What more info is neefed to resolve this calm? Pick-n-Save has cameras in the produce dept. I am looking for resolution sooner than later. Please contsct me via email...[protected]@gmail.com.

I expect to hear fro someone soon.

Sincerely,
Kandace Peterson

Pick N Save — color of shirt code

Hello, I'm writing 2 you because of your dress code. ( Of the Shirts) I'm sorry 2 say white shirt...

Pick'n Save — False accusations

I bought one of those tv ad products the kymara body shaper at Pick'n Save but the size was wrong. I...