Having problems with Mustafa Centre?

Mustafa Centre Customer Service Contacts

Block 668, № 02-18, Chander Road
Singapore
Singapore - 210668
Shop Address
Mustafa Centre, 145 Syed Alwi Road, Singapore - 207704

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mustafa Centre Customer Service. Initial Mustafa Centre complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mustafa Centre above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mustafa Centre. Discuss the issues you have had with Mustafa Centre and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Mustafa CentreSocial distancing service

Some of your staffs has to standby the lifts in every level as customers who want to take the lifts, they do not follow the maximum only four people in one lift rule. So when I went into the lift today, many people just started coming inside the lift, I had to tell them only four people in a lift.
Even some people do not care or act like they cannot hear. Your staffs need to make sure that customers do not crowd in lifts. If not there will be possiblity spread of covid-19.

Jan 13, 2020

Mustafa Centre — customer service and attitude

Amazing place under one roof But the worst customer service we have ever seen especially being a tourist...

Oct 31, 2019

Mustafa Centre — maybelline magnum mascara, maybelline volume express mascara, gabrini black eyeliner, col twister t/b buy3+2fr and enchanteur powder

Maybelline magnum mascara 1pc Maybelline volume express mascara 1pc Gabrini black eyeliner 1pc Is not inside...

Oct 25, 2019

Mustafa Centre — this complaint is not regarding product

Your billing department one girl nisha I never buy the one thing then she charge the bill .thats this i...

Mustafa Centresamsudin - men’s jeans section staff

Hi I tried to shop for men's shirt and jeans .. I encountered number of rude remarks now and then during my search for the right apparel from this customer service employee named samsudeen. Not only that he never helped on any simple trying to give negative or lame responses. As u usually buy once a year I did browse for few sets so does the trials. He kept pointing to me they staff abt this and at one pointgave feedback as if we r. ignorant. When I question his authority he express no regret instead challenge us to go any supervisor . Totally pissed of and he kept arguing back with no regrets and fear ..: very very unfriendly and total lack of customer service skills

My contact is [protected]
    My email is [protected]@yahoo.com.sg

Mustafa Centrevery bad customer service

On 31 Aug at about 2.10am, I was browsing at the cordless hair clippings counter.As I was browsing through a salesgirl came in the counter and suddenly increased the radio volume she had on the counter top.I was so shocked and angry at the same time.I really do not understand what cause her action.I quickly get the item that i want to buy and proceed to the cashier at the opposite site.What I dont understand is how come a salesperson who is assign to work at a hair clippings counter is allowed to played a Mashall brand radio so loud as if it was her own house.I think the Management should assign her to the Hifi and TV department .Very bad working attitude.Here I submit a receipt of the item that I have purchased. Hope the Management can educate the salesperson.

very bad customer service

Mar 23, 2019

Mostafa Centre — cowhead 100% fresh milk

I buy 4 box (4 liter) milk 22/03/2019 11:30pm for our home use and some other things, pay by bank card...

Mustafa Centreshower head aroma sense as-801

Dear Sirs,

I bought the shower head Aroma Sense AS-801 in your store, price 85 SGD.
        This shower head has 2 filters that need to be replaced once wasted.
        For my surprise your store provides the shower head but NO the replacement for one of the filters. That makes the shower head completely unusable.
        Could you please as supplier of this product explain me how to get the Filter?

Mustafa In Singapore — jwellery

I bought a gold chain from mustafa which was very expensive and aft two days it bend from one side and when I...

Mustafa Centredidn't received warranty card

I have Purchased 2 LED TV of Samsung From Mustafa Centre dated 27th august 2011, at the time of purchased person on sales desk said that this comes with International Warranty card and pan india so i have purchased, but after coming to india i didn't find any international warranty card or any other appropriate document with the product, so i had written emails to the mustafa center, but they have not replied any single email. Even when i have called they have disconnected phone after hearing all the matter and then after not receiving phone calls.

Invoice detail:
          Invoice no. CA-70280
          Invoice no. CA-70226
          Brand: Samsung LED TV 4005500WIs09

Mustafa Singaporetourist's tax for goods and services not refunded for 1 year

GST Reg. No. M2-[protected]
            I had purchased goods worth $ 1272.80., I want to know the reason why until now I haven't recieved my tax refund. If it had been stolen or I failed to qualify for tourist refund.
            Date Price
            26/01/2010 179.00
            11/12/2009 1016.50
            11/12/2009 3.50
            11/12/2009 45.00
            11/12/2009 11.80

Mustafa Centre,tax not refunded for last 5 yrs

My GST Reg No. B0312031

Please find attached copy of GST refund having all the details mentioned by you.

>- country of purchase - Singapore
              >- name and shop location - Mohamed Mustafa & Samsuddin Co. Pte Ltd. Singapore 210668. GST Reg No. M2-[protected]
              >- purchase date and amount -
              21/05/2005 S$ 876.90
              21/05/2005 S$ 125.00
              21/05/2005 S$ 011.70
              22/05/2005 S$ 199.00
              >- the name of the buyer written on Global Refund form - Devendra W. Mahadeo

Nobody is showing any interest in my Tax refund. I tried contacting the merchant, local GSt team and consumer complaint unit, but everybody is silent on this .
              >Need your intervention in my GST refund, which is pending for over 5 years now.

tax not refunded for last 5 yrs

sathishramya Oct 11, 2014

Hi Sir / Madam,

Hi i am Ramya i am dependent pass holder i was stay in singapore past 5 year's, today i was went to mustafa for purchase some watche's and other accessories, before i was confirm with the Mustafa GST counter about the GST claim, they was informed dependent pass not able to claim the GST, But sure i know dependant pass can claim GST if less than 365 days stay in singapore, i was claimed many times, So again i was check with the GST counter in mustafa the officer said get the letter from the Singapore Custom's for reference and also they said later the senior staff Saraswathy will come at 04:00pm, pls check again,

So i was rushing to Changi airport to GST counter and checked with the officer, the officer check my passport & IC and informed CONFIRM depandent pass holder can claim GST in singapore, So we request the officer to spoke via phone to Mustafa GST counter officer Miss Saraswathi, The officer was spoked also, But Saraswathi not accepted and also she spoke very rude to the officer, and saraswathi was said No seal in passport, then the GST officer said the Ramya holding Dependant pass IC so no need chop on the passport, we got a record in & out, But still this Mustafa GST officer saraswathi not accepted, she don't want to listen the goverment rule's,

So pls check & seek your kind understanding into this matter,

Thanks & Regards
                  Ramya

• Qu
                  questionss Jul 18, 2010

Im not sure if you did fill up form and SHOW YOUR GOODS at the airport? Then you'll get refunds back in cash or thru credit card..

Mustafa Centre — card transaction failed but charged, no transaction slip and no goods delivered!

Hi, Two days back i was shopping at Mustafa Centre singapore for goods, and while paying thru my card the...