Sears Home Improvementunable to reach anyone concerning a flooring installation order I want cancelled

K

Placed order on sat., march 12, 2011, for laminate flooring to be installed in my home. On mon., march 14th, I found that home depot could install my floors for 1/3 the cost of sears. When I attempted to cancel my order I got nothing but a run around and never spoke to anyone. When I got in touch with gene wheat, the salesman that sold the flooring, he hung up on me and then called back 10min. Later to offer 20% off, unacceptable! Still unable to speak with emilio dunn, the district sales manager in florence, sc, after leaving multiple messages. I expect this matter to be taken care of immediately. I will not be referreing anyone to sears.

• Vj
    vjob1 Feb 10, 2012

You need to sign that Notice of Cancellation and mail it back certified mail, then contact your local Department of Consumer Affairs if you already paid them or you will not see a refund. My family had a similar problem with Sears, we demanded a full refund since sears did not do any work. We got the run around from Sears for 3 months until we contacted the department of Consu mer affairs. After contacting the department of Consumer affairs we recieved a refund and a letter of apology within 4 weeks. Good Luck!

• Me
    me23 Dec 31, 2011

YOu received in your sales packet a NOTICE OF CANCELLATION, All you ahd to do was sign it and send it in or fax it.