Saks Fifth Avenue Logo

Saks Fifth Avenue

Having problems with Saks Fifth Avenue?

Saks Fifth Avenue reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 19, 2008. The latest review costumer service/refund was posted on Jun 8, 2021. The latest complaint lost packages was resolved on Dec 19, 2013. Saks Fifth Avenue has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 64 reviews. Saks Fifth Avenue has resolved 5 complaints.

Saks Fifth Avenue Customer Service Contacts

225 Liberty Street, 31st Floor
New York, New York
United States - 10281-0097

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Saks Fifth Avenue Customer Service. Initial Saks Fifth Avenue complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Saks Fifth Avenue above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Saks Fifth Avenue. Discuss the issues you have had with Saks Fifth Avenue and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Saks Fifth Avenue Complaints & Reviews

Saks Fifth Avenuecostumer service/refund

On April 4th 2021, at approximately 10:30 am ET, I was on the phone with customer service explaining how my order said it was delivered and i never received my package. I emailed video footage of my front door camera around the time it said it was delivered. The investigation resulted in being able to get a refund that was supposed to be in my account by May 19th 2021. It is now June 8th and i have yet to see my refund credited to my account. I have called costumer services and have been given the run around and transferred to multiple representatives who could not resolve my issue. My Case number is [protected] and My purchase was made March 23rd 2021, my order number is [protected]. If someone can please reach out to me and give me a resolution whether its my full refund or something agreeable. My name is Josue Olivo. i can be reached by email: [protected]@gmail.com or by phone at [protected]. Thanks in advance.

Saks Fifth AvenueGift Return

Here are the details of my complaint filed on Monday, May 17th, 2021:

Hi Paula,
    Thanks for contacting Saks. We've received your request and one of our support representatives will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you need additional assistance please refer to case [protected].

Case Details:
    Email Address: [protected]@verizon.net
    Name: Paula Scureman
    Case Number: [protected]
    Order Number: [protected]
    Subject: Gift Return
    Request: I returned a gift I received from my sister and was told that I would receive a gift card equal to the value of the gift. I know the return was received by Saks on May 3. When I just called customer service I was told that my sister received the refund. When I asked to speak with a manager I was hung up on.

What is the point of saying a gift is returnable when it isn't? I am a Saks cardholder since 1978 and I have to say I am very upset. We don't have a Saks store in Pittsburgh any more so my sister had to order the gift online and had it sent to her address (31 Spalding Circle, Pittsburgh, PA). She then gave it to me in person. Unfortunately I developed an allergy to perfume so I decided to return the item. If you check your records you will see that the compensation was supposed to be sent to me - Paula Scureman, 101 Berrington Ct, Bethel Park, PA 15102.

The way it stands now: my sister is probably very upset that I returned her gift - she now knows because suddenly she gets a $403.00 credit. I am now without a gift or the compensation.

This situation should have never happened. What is the point of your website saying "want to return a gift? Your secret is safe with us." So not true. This s not the level of customer service that is expected from a high end retailer.

My contact information: [protected]@verizon.net, [protected]

Sincerely,
    Saks Customer Service

_______
    I never heard back from anyone.

Saks Fifth AvenueRefund that was never returned to my card

I Order a pair of Gucci sneakers for the amount of 650.00 in March the item was supposed to be to me march 23 I never received the item I called immediately and make a complaint finally after weeks they approved the refund May 3, 2021 I still have yet to receive my refund I have been calling customer service several times and I'm being told wait to my next billing cycle I don't have a billing cycle which I have explained to customer service and supervisor as well I have pre paid Chime Visa card i also got an email from Saks fifth stating the refund was approved May 3 and the money will be back on my card within 10 business days it has been more then 10 business days and I'm still being told same thing

Refund that was never returned to my card

Saks Fifth AvenueValentino Slides

Good afternoon, I purchased the Valentino slides attached to this email; however, I returned them in error. It was intended to send another valentino slides back. The shipping label, size, credit card information did not match the shoes that was returned. I called 5 times prior to you guys receiving the shoes, so they can be returned to me. The ware house never read any of the emails, sold the shoes and credited my money to. Someone else account. How could they have mixed this up? This is unacceptable. This is not the first time that there was a discrepancy involving the ware house. If you check the notes on the account, you will see how many. Times I contacted saks. Everyone just brushed it off as if it was nothing. The warehouse unit needs to be held accountable. I want to know who processed the return and who credited MY money to someone else account. I want my shoes. Please assist, thanks

Saks Fifth AvenuePerfume

Online order was placed on 03/25/21 by phone and representative forgot to add discount; however, claims she submitted a credit to the account. Weeks second week of April package arrives. I submitted email and photos to contact support email that is provided on their website since representative were not being very helpful. I then called again on 4/13/21 and requesting to speak to supervisor as I have in past days. I spoke with Daniela who said she would assist and emailed me so I could email her the photos and she would submit a request for credit on missing item and provided case number [protected]. I have made multiple calls wanting to speak to a supervisor and representative do not honor such request. Earlier today I contact customer service again requesting status on case number [protected] and young lady hung up on me. I called again and provided case number for status to gentleman that answered the call and told him about previous call. He stated that they young lady probably hung up since claim was denied.

Perfume
          Perfume

Saks Fifth Avenuecustomer service.

I placed an order in february, when it arrived, one item was wrong another item, a pair of Gucci shoes, was just an empty box. I immediately called to notify them of what happened. I have repeatedly called since the end of February and every single time I am ASSURED someone will call me back with a resolution and NOONE ever does. I know receive my statement and see that I am being charged for shoes I never received. I have called over and over spent soooo much time on this and not even ONCE can I get customer service.

I have ALWAYS been a loyal Saks customer but at this point I am so frustrated and angered by this treatment that I never want to shop here again and will tell my friends not to either. Its terrible!

Saks Fifth AvenueRefusal To Refund Money

I placed 4 four orders on Saks.com in August 2020 totalling 13 items: Order [protected]; Order [protected]; Order [protected]; Order [protected].

I kept 2 of the 13.

The remaining 11 items were returned. I personally returned 10 items to the Saks store in the West Mall, Toronto. When I asked the sales person for a receipt she said Saks did not provide such a service but that a subsequent email would confirm the returns. On Aug. 20th, I received the Borderfree email return confirmation. I immediately responded that only 9 items were noted when 10 were returned and specifically that the return of the Amabel Sheet Dress (Item # [protected]) of Order # [protected] was missing. The other item was returned by post to the Saks' warehouse at Elk Grove Village, IL and was duly refunded.

I made numerous phone calls to customer service but no one was able to assist. On October 4th I requested a case be opened (No. [protected]) to deal with the return of the Amabel Dress. With no reply I requested to speak with a manager on Oct. 14th who called the next day and prior to placing me on hold assured me that if we were disconnected he would call me back. He did not. On Oct. 17th I made another request a manager call me: no one returned my call. After sending another email, I received a reply on Oct. 30th again requesting a detailed explanation of the issue. I provided one but no one replied. I sent a prompting email to the person on Nov. 30th but no one replied.

Unable to resolve the matter on Jan. 5, 2021 I mailed a letter to the Executive Director of Customer Service at Saks Fifth Avenue in New York. I have had no reply.

All I want is the refund for the return of the Amabel Sheet Dress CDN$171.00 and all applicable duties and taxes that were applied when purchased.

Giti Mizrahi
              [protected]@gmail.com

Saks Fifth AvenueOnline app

This app n Ed's to be updated and it needs to be more accurate. Every single time I go to check out, I have no way of being able to put in my payment details, it's so ridiculous. Yesterday I NEVER checked out& I dont know who did, but later in the evening, you took it upon yourselves on line& checked out w/ out my approval. That's really bad. I wanted to pay for these items a certain way, & the online withdrew the entire amount from my PayPal account. I wanted to pay w 4, again this happened.

Saks Fifth AvenueVery poor customer care service

I made my order on the online shop a month ago january 16th. And i've been waiting over a month to delivered it, but the purchase still doesn't come.
                  I tried to more than 3 times to contact the customer care, emailed them many times, still get no answers at all. They just ignored me at all.
                  I only want to full refund or get my purchase safely, but I don't know what i'm suppose to do.
                  I feel totally regretful to shop on their online store. Never use again.

Very poor customer care service

Saks Fifth AvenueNo refund for returned order

My order [protected] was returned on 9/14/2020; UPS tracking showed the return was signed (tracking #1Z 19Y 89E [protected]). I paid with my AMEX card for this order but I've never received a refund on my AMEX card for it. I've contacted customer service multiple times and the cases were denied with no reason. I've contact bbb.org but was told a credit was issued to a VISA card which was clearly a lie because the order was paid with AMEX card.

No refund for returned order

Saks Fifth Avenuereturned earrings almost one month ago and no refund and no one can track where they are despite using fedex tracking

I returned a pair of $200 earrings to Saks Off Fifth via FedEx on January 12, 2021. To date, there has been no acknowledgement of receipt of earrings, no credit to my card to reverse the charges, and a string of unsuccessful attempts to resolve this issue with Off Fifth. I have attached the relevant receipts to provide evidence of purchase and return.

Saks Fifth AvenueCustomer service/charge the wrong price

Customer service sucks. There is no customer service. Every time you call sound like a bush of moneys in the back ground laughing and talking
                        You would think a high in store like Saks would have good customer service. I attempt for 2 weeks to get in touch with management because my order was wrong. I was place on hold for extended amount of time to get a dial tone later. The customer service representatives over half do not speak English

Sep 17, 2020

Saks Fifth Avenue — Request for payment

On 7/30/20 I spent $385.58 on transaction number 6938 at the saks at the factory outlet in niagara fall...

Jul 23, 2020

Saks Fifth Avenue — Return item not being refunded

I ordered a Strathberry Lana Leather Hobo bag from Saks Fifth Avenue online on June 15th. I received my purse...

Saks Fifth AvenueItem never arrived

I ordered an item on 6/10/20 from saks.com. The item was face cream and cost approximately $196.00. Order #[protected]. I finally received the box via fedx after waiting for 1 month and the box arrived with nothing in it!! The bottom of the box had been opened and folded together manually. I've been extremely disappointed with saks through this entire process. I called numerous times when the item didn't arrive when it was supposed to. And now i've been told the store won't replace this item until an investigation has taken place.

Item never arrived

Feb 25, 2020

Saks Fifth Avenue — sales rona

The sales rona's attitude is awful. I want to return my bag. She refused and I tried to communicate with...

Feb 25, 2020

Saks Fifth Avenue — Michael Aram

Ordered an item online, realized I entered the wrong address (Ordered more than one item going to two...

Jan 11, 2020

Saks Fifth Avenue — versace bathrobe and versace trunks

On December 28th 2019 I ordered a Versace bathrobe $595.00 and Versace trunks $65.00.. also paid for next day...

Oct 02, 2019

Saks Fifth Avenue — customer service/online

DISGUSTING HORRIBLE SERVICE. I purchased $300 shoes, first time they cancelled my order, never attempted to...

Saks Fifth Avenuereturn item versace jeans

I ordered a pair of Versace jeans that did not fit properly so I returned them with Saks shipping label, yesterday I received that same package back from Saks stating there was an Old Navy and some other cheap item in my return package and refuse to credit me. There is no way I sent back items from stores I don't even shop at. Their employees in the return distribution center must be robbing items and claiming they got an item returned in package that Saks does not even carry, now they feel I should pay the $469.80 for a pair of jeans I don't own. Buyer beware! Customer Service is of no help, they said they asked return center what they received and they claim jeans were not in package. Of course they did, would they say, we did get them back but decided to rob them to sell elsewhere. I will never shop at Saks again, neither online nor in the store