Reliance Communicationscheating by reliance!

S

We purchased data card [protected] to be used for laptop for usage of internet from Reliance Communication. We subscribed the data card under Zero Rental plan for data card usage and voice calls rental Rs 149. But when we got the bill we find they charged rental about Rs 650. When we asked them about mistake with customer care who advised us to pay and from next month they will send correct bill because they entered wrong information in system. We paid the bill in good faith.

Then again next bill come with same charges. Nobody is ready to listen. Even we have to wait longer time to register our complaint When they listen all things, they say system is hanged or updated so call one or two hours later. We called so many times, but no use. They do not want to correct bill and now disconnected our card which is of no use.

We have written so many emails. They give me one fax no which never worked and I tried to send fax so many times to them.

With regards,
ACP Marketing Private Limited.

• La
    laxman saini Aug 22, 2016

I am not sedisfied your offer your give me fake offer your customer care not satisfied to me this is redicules

• Reliance_Mobile Dec 12, 2014

Dear Shaad,

Reliance Communications

shaad ahmad kabir Dec 09, 2014

my money is deducting by its own . I have also not activated any pack . every day Rs 5 get deducted from my account . I have also call customer care so many time but they are not answering . plz see to it.

• Reliance_Mobile Sep 24, 2014

Dear Mayawati,

Kindly submit your details at this link: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Reliance Communications

mayawati Sep 23, 2014

wireless land line phone is totally dysfunctional there is no incoming &outgoing callon phone for last 1month

• Lh
    Lhogeshvaree Mar 04, 2012

[protected] I transferred the money to the owner of this number.he is cheating me from the month of December .He even changed this number and using the another reliance number [protected] .so please help to trace his address and location that person immediately,

• Rc
    RCOMcare Jun 25, 2011

Hi Sunil,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

RCOMcare

javal Jun 25, 2011

customer care executive are idiots they dont know any thing. Do one thing port out ur all connection . Its worthless for doing complain to deaf ears

• Su
    Sunil Dayma Jun 24, 2011

Dear sir
    mera number hai [protected], jiska april ka bill amt hai Rs 763/-
    maine 5 may ko Rs 700 /-raja park me reliance communication 3pm ko jama karaya tha 11may ko reliance ne meri incoming and outgoing band kar di maine stor pe jake contect kiya to mere se diposit slip mangi aur wo alredy mere se mis ho chuki thi unhone mujhe apne PC pe dikhaya tha ki aap ka paisa humare yaha ek ic ya ci ko account hai jis me update hai lekin aap ko reciept lani hogi maine kafi request ki un se pls sir ise update kijiye unhone mujhe mana kar diya maine custmer call centre pe bhi complaint di lekin waha par bhi yahi kaha gaya ki riceipt no. dena padega, pls help me
    THANKS & REGARDS
    SUNIL DAYMA

• Rc
    RCOMcare Jun 15, 2011

Hi,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

RCOMcare

javal Jun 14, 2011

Reliance doing corruption in id proof and document. Worst service ever seen in life

• Ba
    baidya Feb 19, 2011

sir,
    I use a reliance gsm smart(pre-paid) connection today 19th feb 2011 my balance had rs 40.95 about 3.10pm and i watch about 5pm my balance 10.95. deduction rs 30 suddenly. i call customer care [protected] executive recieved my phone and cut the call.
    so i warn return my balance upto 1 hourse or i destroy the company...
    baidya nath dey
    director
    mshtc chas
    [email protected]
    mob-[protected]

• Ba
    baidya Feb 19, 2011

i baidya [protected] smart(relience) suddenly my balance is cutting Rs 30 on 19th feb 2011. i warn company return my balance up to 1 hours ...

• Ra
    rahul dembla Oct 16, 2010

my problem is my sms pack is deactivated

• Pa
    pavansinghjat Jul 10, 2010

Hello sir I have a complain your team my moblie. No . [protected] ONE plan have activited 9/7/2010 but I have not activited this plan we family share holder RIL, RIIL RCOM RPOWER, RNRL I belive this own money we chetaing this time Please our take soulation 1980 share holder belive Belive everthing in bussiness with regards complain soulation No.[protected]

• Me
    mehtab singh Jun 14, 2010

Dear sir
    Today, I have come to know that a dealer of your company named LIVANA TELECOM, DARSHANI BAZAAR, JANDIALA GURU.DIST. AMRITSAR having mobile no.[protected], is giving connection to the people by giving false proofs. He has given two connection to someones showing my licence proofs and my photo. I have not applied for those connections. I do not know from where he has taken my proofs. Thus he is black listing your company. Nobody will believe in your company. Please look into the matter and take a strict action against the above said dealer. Otherwise i will complain against him to the police. You will be responsible for that. Kindly reply me as soon as possible on my email.
    Thanking you in anticipation.
    your truly
    Mehtab Singh
    Ph. no. [protected]
    email:[email protected]

• Ap
    Apoorva Pratap Jun 03, 2010

I already activated the free on night teriff plane on my CDMA phone [protected]. But I found the time problem in your RIM server, as when I made a call on 11.05pm my free service is activated and no other call charges is deducted from my account, but when i made call at 11.13pm on same day at (26 May 2010), call charges from my account is deducted, then i called the Reliance Customer Care then they told me the time according to server is 10.37pm, which is impossible. This happens twice with me on 24 May 2010, 26 May 2010 .
    I did complainted it so many times but None of your executive help me to resolve this issue.
    Very poor customer care service.

amit laka May 16, 2010

hi i am amit.i lost my number [protected].i want to request to stop this outgoing call.some people find my number misuse this number.
    my id proof
    amit s/o ishwar singh
    address-mundka village, near mundka metro station, plot no262
    contact no [protected]

so plz cacelled activation this number.for anothe information about my number plz contact me my number [protected]

martinpais May 09, 2010

I thank bloggers on india broadband forum where we had all the dissatisfaction comments for reliance communication, I have managed to discourage my sister and her friend from buying their modem, from reliance.

They have bought a tata photon plus and what great service.

I am very happy that this group lost to mukesh ambani in terms of buying gas at cheaper rates, what you do to others comes back to you.

The best way to get back is bad mouth these guys, when no body will buy their products, they will realize customer power and may be realise their blunder.

Martin pais.

• Mi
    michael007 Nov 16, 2009

sir,
    I am customer of Reliance, from the time i have been using i am facing a hell lot of problems
    My Cell No.[protected] have been blocked, twice without any information although i have summited full document. after 3 hour they started the phone.
    today, out going call is barred & custmercare service is busy from 7pm to 11. i dont know how many people is contacting at night 11 pm. that ur network is so busy.After contacting custmercare care they cannot give satisfactory answer.They all have mugged up "due to tecnichal problem we cannot provide information". Is always there is techichal problem??

sherryalexjohn Oct 24, 2009

i purchased a data card during diwali offer...after purchasing the bill was not given to me...moreover the connection was also cancelled in awe of verification failure...the guy who gave is also not respondiing properly...this kind of idotic response in not expected from reliance...my money has also gone and i am with a data card which is of no use...and that too when i dont have the bill...this has happened in srikakulam dist. andhra pradesh...the people whom you employ are themselves spoiling your image...kindly rectify my problem soon...sherry alex john...[protected]

• Sy
    s.yadav Oct 10, 2009

madhrchod reliance kute sale tere maki abe sale mere no par massage kyu bheja ki 48 ka recharge karo sale madharchod jab mai 48 ka recharge kiya to mera 999 ka plan band ho gya ab paise teri ma lutayegi bhosadi wale jab mai call kiya to bolta hai ki ham refand nahi kar sakte to ek kam kar apne bahan ko bhej de agar na ho to apni beti ko hi bhej de aur usse bhi na ho to apne ma ko bhe nahi to achhe se mujhe mere plane wapas kar de sale nahi to mai bhi teri khol ke maroga sale agar teri ladki ke saadi ke liye paise chahiye to bhej mere pass is tarah massage bhej kar logo ko bevkuf mat bna agar massage hi bheja to usme ye kyu nahi likha ki agar koi pahale se plan activat hai to vo deacative ho jayega mujhe mera balance chahiye chiye chahe to apne ma hi choda kar de le kar hi rahuga madhar chod tum log request ki bhasha nahi samjhte ho, .

• Vi
    Vishnu123456 Sep 28, 2009

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to inform you that I Vishnu Agarwal owner of the reliance mobile no.[protected] Guwahati is having problems from the last 1 year. The service providers deduct balance from the account for activating unnecessary services which I never activate. They provide me the payable services without even asking me.

So, I request you to please take some quick action against these.

Yours Faithfully

Vishnu Agarwal

Guwahati, Assam

• Pu
    pulkit agarwal Sep 03, 2009

i have a reliance gsm mobile no. [protected] in west UP circle. In last week i face many problem during use of this connection .

During this week Company activate some service like as Miss call alert & Sms talking on my no. & deduct my cell balance by Rs 30/- & 15/-. when i make complaint on customer care than company executive say i have call to company & say to activate such services when i said to him tell which company no. that i call & activate this service but they don't have any suitable answer. when i am say to him make complaint but they not written .

i am face this problem 2nd time during this week but company don't make any solution for about my complaint .

than i am think company make fraud with customer. They give full talk time to customer & deduct balance by many way as activate unnecessary service & do not written any complaint & customer care executive & supervisor are so rude also.

i think TRAI make a rule for company if any company make fraud like this Company have give a penalty to Customer b'coz after that company don't think to tease customer .

[email protected]
    +[protected]

AMOD BOTHRA Aug 05, 2009

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM

I M HOLDING LANDLINE OF RELIANCE NO [protected] AND [protected], AND THE MATTER IS THAT SOMEONE HAS CUT DOWN THE WIRE OF MY TELEPHONE AND I HAD LODGED THE COMPLAINT ON 3.8.09 AND FURTHER ON 4.8.09 BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM THE RELIANCE COMMUNICATION YET. PLS DO YOUR NEEDFUL

THANKING YOU

AMOD BOTHRA

MY ALTERNATE NO. IS [protected]

• Ri
    RICKMODI Jun 19, 2009

Reliance communication sucks, Anil Ambani is a cheater, he does not know how to run company, they have taken my money and have not yet installed Broadband internet to my home, even the customer service is very poor, ITS A PURE CHEATING COMPANY.

I REQUEST PEOPLE NOT TO USE ANY SERVICE FOR RELIANCE

BLACK ANIL YOUR BUSINESS ARE BLACK

Saurabh Bansal Apr 18, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am saurabh Bansal from QL2 Softwares India Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon (Haryana) . I have taken today a reliance data card to a company for a trial basis from Mr. Neeraj Thakur Employee of Sri Vinayak Distributor of Reliance Communication., Gurgaon, . He Said to me that My data Card would be activated today till 6 o clock. But today not activated my data card. I called to Neeraj Thakur regarding this matter but he lied to me again n again, my data card will be active with in half an hour and last he cut the my phone and also not picking my call. so please take a needful action against Him.

Please activate My reliance data card asap! Because I have Urgency so I taken This.
    Card No. [protected]
    RSN No. - RZTCD900039265

My Contact No. : +91 - [protected]

Thanks & Regards
    Saurabh Bansal | System administrator | www.ql2.com

Anil Mar 09, 2009

yes they r subscribing any services on our cell and cut the balance when we complaint they reply as we have done the subscription and money cannot be refunded it is really cheap and ridiculous

• Ri
    rina desai Mar 03, 2009

I had given payment of Rs 777 by cheque no 796131 of date 9-3-09 and it has been deposited by you on 3-3-09 and the cheque has been rejected due to insufficent balance and my return cheque charge of Rs 300 has been decetucted from my account who will bear this amount.your executive name was manoj and his contact number is [protected]. office adress is 3rd floor commerce house 4 B/S reliance petrol pump nr prahlad nagar garden, 100 ft shyamal karnavati road satellite ahmedabad-380015

amit dixit Feb 15, 2009

Dear Sir, I have a broad band Phone of reliance.and my no is [protected].i have a letter of reliance communications, for waived off ofshifting charges.and ban no is [protected].and the phone connection is terminated by you.but the rental is continously comming.my contact no is [protected].

• Vr
    V.Ramesh Nov 16, 2008

i have purchased a life validity sim 4 months backs, after activation it worked for 1 months afterwards no incoming and no out going called customer service asked about this they told that no document received, everybody knows with out proper document no sim is provided, after giving all documents they are disconnecting and telling no document received this kind of thinks happening in chennai circle only very poor, worst service, if this kind of service soon relince group will go down in chennai sector, in this compatition world pls dont keep such worst employees in this company, this people will spoil the company name, now i have submitted my document in virugambakkam reliance web word still not yet activited, now i plan to put this matter in consumer court if at all not activited with in 2 days.

sanjeev kumar Nov 11, 2008

in my number the back ground music update, please remove the back ground music. thanks
    my no is [protected]

• Kr
    KRISANH KUMAR Nov 05, 2008

Dear Sir
    I am We purchased data card 9316861166to be used for laptop for usage of internet from Reliance Communication but 4/11/08 my outgoing call are Outgoing calls de-activated.
    rescen you no pay old mobile bill but i am frist time parchased the reliance prodect so plz conting my service and legal action on your employer .

i am resvide your msg this
    Your old Mobile No:- [protected] Rs.- 1190.84 Kindly pay to avoid interrupted services in your account. RELIANCE

Shashikant Wasnik Sep 22, 2008

To, Dated : 22-09-08
    Reliance Communication
    13/1, New Palasia Indore
    Indore(M.P.)

Reference: - Refund of Electricity Bill Rs. 1674/- of Your DP

Dear Sir/ Madam

Wrongly Reliance Electricity bill pay Rs.1674/- by Shashikant Wasnik 479, Bajrang Nagar Inodre(M.P.) Original Bill submit your Indore Branch office kindly
    Earlier issue payable bill amount in favour of Shashikant Wasnik 479 Bajrang Nagar Indore(M.P.)

Shashikant Wasnik - Indore

• Aw
    awini Sep 14, 2008

If you ask anybody, 'Which company is in the top of the list of cheating?' Even a child will reply, 'It is Reliance If you ask anybody, 'Which company is in the top of the list of cheating?' Even a child will reply, 'It is Reliance Communication.' With the time the rate of their cheating is increasing by leaps and bounds.
    Perhaps, the company has a target to earn a big amount of money within a certain period giving nothing but only by cheating the common people. Accordingly, it has trained its employees who always try their best to mislead and confuse the customers giving various types of answers on one particular issue so that after few days they would leave the subject after wastage of valuable time.
    This was not the ideology of honorable industrialist Dhirubhai Ambani. But, unfortunately, his followers have the main interest in cheating customers, which they think as the main way of reaching at the top of the list of most profitable companies. We are the helpless common people. Only way that is open to us is to avoid Reliance.

• Ar
    Arunkumar Sep 04, 2008

Dear,

My Name is Arunkumar, I've taken Postpaid connection on 1'st Sep 2008 of this month through your Reliance Communication centre located in Viman Nagar, Pune. I've submitted all my documents correctly and paid full amount for the activation and every thing. But still my connection is not activated.

This is my Mobile number : [protected] / RRSUK0045598640.

Actually my office timings would be 9am to 6pm this time i won't be available in my House. That time your verification peoples are coming to my house and made the entry as door closed. I asked your verification people to come to my home after 7pm. but they are not doing this.

Then how working people as like me to get the connection, whether you peoples are really willing to provide service to us or not willing to provide service?

I want to know what's your Verification procedure? I think you guys are damn lazy to contact with customers, there is no good response in your Reliance communication centre also, whenever i go it's look like a fish market.

I feel very bad about your worst service.

Thanks,
    Arunkumar.M.D

• Mo
    MOHIT BANSAL Aug 30, 2008

DEAR RELIANCE COMMUNICATION -
    I HAVE A POSTPAID PLAN OF RIM.I WANT TO KNOW ITS INCOMING CALLS DETAIL.WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE ?
    PLEASE TELL !

MOHIT BANSAL

mangla joshi Aug 15, 2008

bhilai chattisgarh mein jo reliance customer care in akash ganga hai is customer care mein jaane ke baad yaha ke workers customer ko atten nahi karte or nahi kisi batane ki sthiti mein rehte hai. sare unexpert n reliance mobile mein jo galtiya hai bikul samajh nahi aati. hamari mobile ki kya shikayat hai yeh unko samajh nahi aata. hum consumers jise technically kuch bhi jankari nahi haiaatyant khed ke saath ye shikayat karni pad rahi hai. happy independence day

• Pa
    pavan kalinge Jun 14, 2008

i have purchased a connection on 4th june 2008 at the same time i recharged it for 199 whisc is suppose to be life time i also received txt massage from 52811 time 2.26pm saying its sucessfull but on the 12th june to my surprise my outgoing calls were notallowed as it says my validity is over n i need to rechage when i called customer service they sd it will take 48 hours to resolve but its more then 48 hrs and there is no responce from reliance when call customer service again the person on the other end is struggling to speak english and speaking in very unprofessional way when asked for the supervisor the person started using profinaty and disconnected my call.
    reliance is big shame for the entire telecom industry

• Pu
    Purshottam May 01, 2008

As far is selling is concerned, reliance is very aggressive, but in solving the problems i rate them in minus. Reliance data cards are HELL and customer care is like HELL of HELL. If you have got any problem, better you through your reliance product and save your time and enegry to call reliance customer care.