Reliance Communicationscheating by reliance!

S

We purchased data card [protected] to be used for laptop for usage of internet from Reliance Communication. We subscribed the data card under Zero Rental plan for data card usage and voice calls rental Rs 149. But when we got the bill we find they charged rental about Rs 650. When we asked them about mistake with customer care who advised us to pay and from next month they will send correct bill because they entered wrong information in system. We paid the bill in good faith.

Then again next bill come with same charges. Nobody is ready to listen. Even we have to wait longer time to register our complaint When they listen all things, they say system is hanged or updated so call one or two hours later. We called so many times, but no use. They do not want to correct bill and now disconnected our card which is of no use.

We have written so many emails. They give me one fax no which never worked and I tried to send fax so many times to them.

With regards,
ACP Marketing Private Limited.

• Bh
    BHUSHAN KUMAR Dec 08, 2006

I purchased a mobile set lg 6330 cdma from reliance mobile with the scheme of 2000 talk time and 1 year validity but the talktime blocked after one week .i recharged the set with rs.1200/- and now the outgoing facility blocked on 6/12/2006 without any notice . I approached the customer care but all in vain the is a dispute between officers of reliance and dealers of reliance but the loss goes to customers. When i tried to contact with one mr.parveen satija he refused to hear my problem. When i tried to cntact with mr.rajesh mehra he did not open mobile. I paid rs.6400/- to reliance but my phone is on rest and i was made fool.

• Cy
    cynthia mendonca Dec 08, 2006

I and my family members have four connections of reliance mobile. we recd reliance representative at home which gave us a offer change prepaid to postpaid and we will have scheme of that will offer intra circle free. we took the plan. According to him our prepaid balance amounted 2600 rs will get adjusted in our bill. to my surprise neither the bill got adjusted. even the scheme was not applied. we had to pay bill which was mounted up the talktime which we spoke between us. hence we lost our balance money,activation charges plus the bill. Do not trust Reliance Communications!

• Dh
    Dhruva Das Binani Dec 18, 2006

I purchased a reliance landline for internet purpose in July 2006, and due to virus attack I got the plan changed and then in the same month got the service disconnected. I contacted the Reliance shop to settle the bill, but they were very arrogant and rude and said they will get back to me regarding the total amount. Their rep. came to my house and said he will get back to me. Now I have received a legal notice from their lawyer saying he has seen the records and wants me to pay. The lawyer has not seen the records and has signed the letter, as their is no date of disconnection mentioned. I want to take Reliance Communication to the court and file a counter suit on them along with hefty fine so that their employees in future will be more careful in sending legal notice and not to try to make a mockery of the court of law.

• Vi
    Vikas Jaiswal Feb 02, 2007

I am customer of Reliance, from the time i have been using i am facing a hell lot of problems. I have visited at least 20 times to reliance web world and Reliance office in vizag for the request of call details. But all these was in vain, because of these i have loss of 2000/-. Because i need to submit the call details summary to the my corporate to get it reimburse back,because i have not received it, i have to bear a loss.

There is a officer called Mustafa in vizag office in dwarkanagar ,he has requested me to give before 26th of jan. That belief in him, made me a loss of 2000/-. Now at least i think they will dispatch to my address. Beware of Reliance!

aman singhal May 29, 2007

I logged a complain 4 months back that i want my reliance mobile call details since when i purchased that is 22th jan. 2006 to 30th April 2006 but still i cannot get the details even 100 times i go to reliance web world but they do not want to listen me. Then after i thought i logged a complaint in consumer court. My mobile no. is [protected], [protected], [protected] i want call details of mobile no. [protected].

• Ra
    rajesh Jun 27, 2007

I have the validity period, credit balance even i can make out going but i cannot receive any incoming calls.

• Aj
    Ajai Kumar Agarwal Jul 04, 2007

My Cell No.[protected] has been blocked. On inquiring from the Reliance Office I came to know that by mistake they have blocked my no. to which they call as human error which has resulted to me the mental agony and financial loss for the deals which I was going to get confirmed.

Sandhya Porwal Jul 05, 2007

Well as i am using rim for past 6 months and my account is valid for next 1 year from the date of purchase as i last used my mobile on 4 July 2007 on 8:00 hrs after that i switched of my mobile and when i switch it on i found my mobile is not working it have full signals but dead and when i called my own number from another mobile someone else residing in Dewaria district pick up phone on my number and told me that he has requested reliance for a new number he was alloted [protected]. But after activation he is receiving call for my number now what can i do so that i get my number back and in how much time do i get it back so that my mobile start working. Even though when i repeatedly call reliance customer care they keep repeatedly saying that this must not happen and they are not registering my complaint yet. What should i do against it so that i get my problem solved fast and convenient? Help smb!

• Mu
    MUKESHBHAI KUMBHANI Jul 10, 2007

I had applied for reliance broadband since last two to two and half months approx. Now before a month i had got installed the cabling and concealed wiring in my home. Now since last one month the cabling and all other procedures have been completed but the modem and the installation is still pending since long. When contacted the local rajkot, gujarat authorities then they just ignore us saying that you can complaint wherever you like. Also the cable operator is saying that they will install sify broadband but will not install reliance. So are they the owners of reliance broadband? Seems to be true just now!

Jayakumar S Warrier Jul 12, 2007

I had a Reliance phone. I had disconnected it and they took auto debit of bill for 6 more months.
    Now Reliance is not ready to pay me back the refund or the deposit. I amounts to above Rs4000 in total. I've registered complaint in Reliance offices many times. The officials are not ready to give me any status either. Also they are very rude.

I also tried sending e-mails and calling up higher officials from their offices. No one is ready to do anything about this. Does Reliance telecommunications make profit this way?

• Sh
    Shrenik Mazmudar Jul 13, 2007

Mobile No : [protected]

I have transfered my phone from Ahmedabad to Mumbai nearly two years ago. However since than I have not received a single bill from from Reliance communication. This is in spite the fact that I received a SMS from the company on 6 March 2006 saying that the address has been changed and I will receive all future communication on this new Mumbai address.

In past I have made several complaints at web worlds and on the company helpline in this regard but I have only received false assurances and I never receive my bills.

Every month I have to collect my bill from the nearest web world in order to make payment and avoid disconnection. The bills that I collect still have the old Ahmedabad address and not my new address. When this is pointed out to the staff at webworld they plead helplessness and ask us to call the helpline number. The helpline staff always says that the address on their records is the Mumbai address and I will receive my next bill at my Mumbai address but this never happens. This month however the web world was unable to provide the bill for the month of June as every time I visited web world I was told their systems were down.!!! As a result I was unable to make payment on time and now my outgoing call service has been disconnected by the company. ( My phone is provided by my employer Intex Exports and I need the bill in order to make payment).

I am now seriously thinking of discontinuing the service of Reliance as they have failed to provide any solution to my complaint even after pursuing them for such a long time.

I hope this message will reach the right people in Reliance communication and they will solve this problem immediately.

Shrenik Mazmudar
    Intex Exports.

Sameer Jul 23, 2007

I got recharge my mobile with lifetime validity of Rs. 498 but neither the validity till comes nor the balance. In spite of giving complaint to customer care, got the notice it is on solving state, but till now it didn't resolved. Only the customer care people told me to recharge with 498/-.So, friends don't go for Reliance mobile at any cost. Whether they are providing free to you.

Regards,
    Sameer

• Sy
    syed irfan hasan Aug 11, 2007

• As
    asad Aug 11, 2007

Reliance is making money by selling outdated, rejected phones imported from korea.

• As
    asad Aug 11, 2007

I request u people to don't buy reliance phone because once u taken then they will f>>>>>> u whole life until u choose another service provider!

• Mo
    Mohd. Ashraf Khan Sep 07, 2007

In 12th August, 2007 I bought a prepaid classic reliance mobile which number [protected]. I have submitted legal original document of Deller which shop name Delux Enterprieses after mobile going on 20 days my mobile has stopped. After calling reliance customer care i know that my document did not submitted. What I do now. Plz advise smb!

• Su
    subhash singh kathait Sep 21, 2007

hello,

My mobile no is [protected]. i am using data card but from last 15 daYS I DON USE INTERNET. SO PLEASE HELP ME I ALREADY PAY MONEY.

SUBHASH

• Na
    Naresh kumar Oct 31, 2007

I have installed wimax broadband connection on 23rd October. I was able to access the broad band service only for one day after that it’s showing limited or no connectivity (DHCP server error) although the tower is just half Km away from my place and the receiver is in the line of sight of the tower. I registered my complaint on Friday and I was assured by the technical guy that their service engineer would visit my place to solve the problem but nobody showed up. I am continuously calling on their help line and I am getting same message again and again that your problem has been escalated to the tech. Staff with higher priority.

I don't know what exactly they mean by higher priority. I am already facing this problem from last 7 days. Reliance really sucks!!!!

• Pr
    Pravs Jha Nov 16, 2007

My dad had purchased the Reliance Classic Colour phone with a lot of joy... during Diwali.

The handset becomes heated up without using and also if kept idle... This is the funniest thing. I had quited my job from Reliance Mumbail due to the customer issues.

Friends be sure that whenever you buy Reliance you will have to bear grunts in plenty...

• Im
    Imran Khan Nov 20, 2007

Hi,

I also took a Wimax connection about 3 months back. I was on the 750/4GB plan. After about three days, I realized that I was surely going to cross the limit of 4 GB. So I called the customer service and was informed that I could change my plan and be saved. And then starts the nightmare, two days after I upgraded (Rs.1499/7.5 GB) the connection became more unstable than Karnataka government.

I kept getting the DHCP error and those stupid customer service guys had no freaking idea of what was happening and kept giving me some stupid commands that I know will not work.

So technically I was down for more than 3 days a week. Then came nightmare number two, the bill. The bill was for about Rs.1950, and all my usage added up to less than 6 GB and I was on a 7.5 GB download plan. So I asked them to rework my bill, which they refused, and when I said that I technically had more than 1.5 GB still left. They said that is not there problem, is it not. If I had the connection working, I would have surely made use of it or even if I had exceeded the limit I would have paid for it. But paying for service that you cannot use is just ###.

Whenever the connection was working the speed was awesome, but alas, it hardly works.

Reliance needs to fire the guy who head there Wimax department, Kill the guy who runs the technical support department and castrate the guy who handles billing, then might be they will improve.

• Su
    Subodh Nov 28, 2007

I have been to Reliance Office, Nasik Today they send me SMS that pay your monthly bill and get assured gift.But when I paid my bill they refused to give me gift.Also I am demanding Detailed bill from last 4 months, but they are giving reasons like server is not OK etc.

• Kh
    khalid ahmed Dec 28, 2007

My broadband ID.is [protected],at bhatkal utter karnataka,
    I gave several complaints No.is [protected],on date 26/12/2007
    but no response,daily the reliance broadband is charging Rs 12/-
    without any reason,I cant open any website from the server.

chandan Mar 13, 2008

i have purchased a handset and a gsk kit from reliance.i have bill from their distributor and also i have gsk sequrity code scratch card.but the number is already running in somewhere from last 5 months.
    they make 420 with me can anyone help me please send me how to do this complaint against them.my id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in and also help me to do consumer court case on them.

• Pa
    Pankaj Sharma Mar 14, 2008

Hello,
    This is Pankaj Sharma from kanpur unfortunatly i m a customer of your company.I purchased your sim with no.([protected]) on 27 Feb till then i summit my all ID proof two times but then after my outgoing call are deactivated till sunday 9-03-08.Sunday night i got sms from your company side that your outgoing calls are deactivated i talked to customer care they suggested me to visit nearest web world.On monday morning i visited your web world but they are totally helpless people i dont know why they sit there they told me to visit head office so on tuesday i went to your head office in civil lines kanpur and summit my all ID proof again there and ask for varification .They said that your varification was negative that's why your calls are deactivated they told that we called you 8 times but you were busy or out of coverage are but i think it is not my problem coz if i m out of coverage are then its a fault of company and if i m busy ,its not my mistake.But if i m agree to varify all my identies on the spot i can show you orignal documents and telling you everything then what's problem but then i got assurence from office that they will activate my calls within 3-4 days but till now i didnt get any response from your head office now condition is very pathetic coz today my incoming call are also deactivated so if i m facing this problem after summit proof in your head office so what i accept from web world and other agents.I think you people are not serios about your customer if you are not interested, tell me clear i'll purchase other company sim but i dont know why you are taking this much time if i wanna varify all my formalities on the spot so why are you taking so much time plz give me the ID of your MD of customer care and contact no. so that i forward this to him to tell him this type of service you are providing to your customer.And plz give me the id of a single responsible person whom i forward my id proof directly.Othervise i m going to through my all 3 number which we are using.

Hope you will reply soon and dear plz call me othervise inform me clear that you are not going to activate my no.

Pankaj Sharma
    contact no.([protected]) ([protected])
    Add; 27-P Kunj vihar Gopal nagar kanpur 208011

• Pu
    Purshottam May 01, 2008

As far is selling is concerned, reliance is very aggressive, but in solving the problems i rate them in minus. Reliance data cards are HELL and customer care is like HELL of HELL. If you have got any problem, better you through your reliance product and save your time and enegry to call reliance customer care.

• Pa
    pavan kalinge Jun 14, 2008

i have purchased a connection on 4th june 2008 at the same time i recharged it for 199 whisc is suppose to be life time i also received txt massage from 52811 time 2.26pm saying its sucessfull but on the 12th june to my surprise my outgoing calls were notallowed as it says my validity is over n i need to rechage when i called customer service they sd it will take 48 hours to resolve but its more then 48 hrs and there is no responce from reliance when call customer service again the person on the other end is struggling to speak english and speaking in very unprofessional way when asked for the supervisor the person started using profinaty and disconnected my call.
    reliance is big shame for the entire telecom industry

mangla joshi Aug 15, 2008

bhilai chattisgarh mein jo reliance customer care in akash ganga hai is customer care mein jaane ke baad yaha ke workers customer ko atten nahi karte or nahi kisi batane ki sthiti mein rehte hai. sare unexpert n reliance mobile mein jo galtiya hai bikul samajh nahi aati. hamari mobile ki kya shikayat hai yeh unko samajh nahi aata. hum consumers jise technically kuch bhi jankari nahi haiaatyant khed ke saath ye shikayat karni pad rahi hai. happy independence day

• Mo
    MOHIT BANSAL Aug 30, 2008

DEAR RELIANCE COMMUNICATION -
    I HAVE A POSTPAID PLAN OF RIM.I WANT TO KNOW ITS INCOMING CALLS DETAIL.WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE ?
    PLEASE TELL !

MOHIT BANSAL

• Ar
    Arunkumar Sep 04, 2008

Dear,

My Name is Arunkumar, I've taken Postpaid connection on 1'st Sep 2008 of this month through your Reliance Communication centre located in Viman Nagar, Pune. I've submitted all my documents correctly and paid full amount for the activation and every thing. But still my connection is not activated.

This is my Mobile number : [protected] / RRSUK0045598640.

Actually my office timings would be 9am to 6pm this time i won't be available in my House. That time your verification peoples are coming to my house and made the entry as door closed. I asked your verification people to come to my home after 7pm. but they are not doing this.

Then how working people as like me to get the connection, whether you peoples are really willing to provide service to us or not willing to provide service?

I want to know what's your Verification procedure? I think you guys are damn lazy to contact with customers, there is no good response in your Reliance communication centre also, whenever i go it's look like a fish market.

I feel very bad about your worst service.

Thanks,
    Arunkumar.M.D

• Aw
    awini Sep 14, 2008

If you ask anybody, 'Which company is in the top of the list of cheating?' Even a child will reply, 'It is Reliance If you ask anybody, 'Which company is in the top of the list of cheating?' Even a child will reply, 'It is Reliance Communication.' With the time the rate of their cheating is increasing by leaps and bounds.
    Perhaps, the company has a target to earn a big amount of money within a certain period giving nothing but only by cheating the common people. Accordingly, it has trained its employees who always try their best to mislead and confuse the customers giving various types of answers on one particular issue so that after few days they would leave the subject after wastage of valuable time.
    This was not the ideology of honorable industrialist Dhirubhai Ambani. But, unfortunately, his followers have the main interest in cheating customers, which they think as the main way of reaching at the top of the list of most profitable companies. We are the helpless common people. Only way that is open to us is to avoid Reliance.

• Sh
    Shashikant Wasnik Sep 22, 2008

To, Dated : 22-09-08
    Reliance Communication
    13/1, New Palasia Indore
    Indore(M.P.)

Reference: - Refund of Electricity Bill Rs. 1674/- of Your DP

Dear Sir/ Madam

Wrongly Reliance Electricity bill pay Rs.1674/- by Shashikant Wasnik 479, Bajrang Nagar Inodre(M.P.) Original Bill submit your Indore Branch office kindly
    Earlier issue payable bill amount in favour of Shashikant Wasnik 479 Bajrang Nagar Indore(M.P.)

Regards,

Shashikant Wasnik - Indore

• Kr
    KRISANH KUMAR Nov 05, 2008

Dear Sir
    I am We purchased data card 9316861166to be used for laptop for usage of internet from Reliance Communication but 4/11/08 my outgoing call are Outgoing calls de-activated.
    rescen you no pay old mobile bill but i am frist time parchased the reliance prodect so plz conting my service and legal action on your employer .

i am resvide your msg this
    Your old Mobile No:- [protected] Rs.- 1190.84 Kindly pay to avoid interrupted services in your account. RELIANCE

sanjeev kumar Nov 11, 2008

in my number the back ground music update, please remove the back ground music. thanks
    my no is [protected]

• Vr
    V.Ramesh Nov 16, 2008

i have purchased a life validity sim 4 months backs, after activation it worked for 1 months afterwards no incoming and no out going called customer service asked about this they told that no document received, everybody knows with out proper document no sim is provided, after giving all documents they are disconnecting and telling no document received this kind of thinks happening in chennai circle only very poor, worst service, if this kind of service soon relince group will go down in chennai sector, in this compatition world pls dont keep such worst employees in this company, this people will spoil the company name, now i have submitted my document in virugambakkam reliance web word still not yet activited, now i plan to put this matter in consumer court if at all not activited with in 2 days.

amit dixit Feb 15, 2009

Dear Sir, I have a broad band Phone of reliance.and my no is [protected].i have a letter of reliance communications, for waived off ofshifting charges.and ban no is [protected].and the phone connection is terminated by you.but the rental is continously comming.my contact no is [protected].

• Ri
    rina desai Mar 03, 2009

I had given payment of Rs 777 by cheque no 796131 of date 9-3-09 and it has been deposited by you on 3-3-09 and the cheque has been rejected due to insufficent balance and my return cheque charge of Rs 300 has been decetucted from my account who will bear this amount.your executive name was manoj and his contact number is [protected]. office adress is 3rd floor commerce house 4 B/S reliance petrol pump nr prahlad nagar garden, 100 ft shyamal karnavati road satellite ahmedabad-380015

Anil Mar 09, 2009

yes they r subscribing any services on our cell and cut the balance when we complaint they reply as we have done the subscription and money cannot be refunded it is really cheap and ridiculous

Saurabh Bansal Apr 18, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am saurabh Bansal from QL2 Softwares India Pvt. Ltd, Gurgaon (Haryana) . I have taken today a reliance data card to a company for a trial basis from Mr. Neeraj Thakur Employee of Sri Vinayak Distributor of Reliance Communication., Gurgaon, . He Said to me that My data Card would be activated today till 6 o clock. But today not activated my data card. I called to Neeraj Thakur regarding this matter but he lied to me again n again, my data card will be active with in half an hour and last he cut the my phone and also not picking my call. so please take a needful action against Him.

Please activate My reliance data card asap! Because I have Urgency so I taken This.
    Card No. [protected]
    RSN No. - RZTCD900039265

My Contact No. : +91 - [protected]

Thanks & Regards
    Saurabh Bansal | System administrator | www.ql2.com

• Ri
    RICKMODI Jun 19, 2009

Reliance communication sucks, Anil Ambani is a cheater, he does not know how to run company, they have taken my money and have not yet installed Broadband internet to my home, even the customer service is very poor, ITS A PURE CHEATING COMPANY.

I REQUEST PEOPLE NOT TO USE ANY SERVICE FOR RELIANCE

BLACK ANIL YOUR BUSINESS ARE BLACK

AMOD BOTHRA Aug 05, 2009

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM

I M HOLDING LANDLINE OF RELIANCE NO [protected] AND [protected], AND THE MATTER IS THAT SOMEONE HAS CUT DOWN THE WIRE OF MY TELEPHONE AND I HAD LODGED THE COMPLAINT ON 3.8.09 AND FURTHER ON 4.8.09 BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM THE RELIANCE COMMUNICATION YET. PLS DO YOUR NEEDFUL

THANKING YOU