Reliance CDMA Pre-paid Connection — harassment & disconnection without intimation
Three months ago (July2006) I have taken a Reliance Prepaid CDMA at Pune (Maharashtra, India) connection after submission of proper documents. The telcom service provider company Rellaince has disconnected the outgoing calls without any intimation & now is asking for ID & address proof again. Initially all the documents has been submitted. This is unnessary harassment & loss for me. When I contacted the customer care of Relaince no body responded properly. One of the customer care executive told that the connection is active, this is just like befooling the innocent customer. Proper action should be taken as I have lost so many important calls & information due to this.
More Reliance CDMA Pre-paid Connection Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection!
- Reliance - stop caller tunes
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating!
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service!
- Reliance India Call - no double talk time, no website!
- Reliance Communication - wrong offer and generate high bill
- Reliance Telecom Ltd - Guwahati Assam - very bad network
- Reliance Broadband+ Netconnect 3.1mnps - data usage mb increased automatically without opening internet page and after closing internet page data usage is increased... very pathetic system
- Reliance Communications Netconnect - deactivate data card and terminate postpaid connection