Complaints & Reviews

CLIP Charges (illegal) in Reliance NetConnect Bill and court case

Attention all Reliance NetConnect Users (Please treat this as very important):
I was an active and regular user of Reliance NetConnect (http://www.rcom.co.in/webapp/Communications/rcom/Netconnect/rm_netconnect.jsp) until October 2007 when I changed my plan to "pay as we go option". After this change, when I received my new bill in October 2007, I saw that they have added following items in the bill:
Monthly charges
Advance monthly rental charge RNJ149 18-09-2007 to [protected].00
Advance monthly rental charge RNJ149 08-10-2007 to [protected].00
Reliance netconnect subscription RCFreedom 18-09-2007 to [protected].67
Monthly charges - CLIP 16.67
Total monthly charges 523. 34

Firstly I send an email to the customer care that they have not notified any such advance rental by email/call/sms to me, nor they have put it in the website.
SECONDLY, MOST IMPORTANT, THEY ARE LEVYING A CLIP CHARGE OF RS `16.67 WHICH ACCORDING TO TRAI DIRECTIVE IS OPTIONAL FOR THE CUSTOMER OR FREE. RELEVANT TRAI ORDER IS ALSO ATTACHED TO THE EMAIL.
However, for the lack of time, I could not file appropriate complaints in relevant courts and last week they have sent me a legal notice. In view of this, I am REQUESTING the SUBSCRIBERS OF RELIANCE NETCONNECT TO CHECK THEIR BILL IF CLIP CHARGES ARE LEVIED EXTRA. IF YOU SEE THAT IS HAPPENING, PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL/CALL SO THAT WE CAN FILE A JOINT PETETION BEFORE THE COURT AGAINST THIS MALPRACTICE OF RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS.
ATANU

Manoj Neema May 06, 2008

Reliance is in the possition of No. 1 in world to provide such a service that no service provider will give such a bed service.

With Reilance Net connect, I try to connect Net on Morning 7:00 am and if I am lucky then Net is connected 8:00 PM . (12~14 Hr. is normal time to connect Reliance netconnect)

• Ki
    kirti shah May 14, 2008

DEAR SIR

IF THERE IS ANY COMPALIN *333 IS NOT SOLVING ISSUE.THEY JUST SAY GO TO SRIRAM MILLS OFFICE PERSONALY.

WE HAVE SURRENDER P.NO.9321359203 & PAID ALL DUES AT THAT TIME.THIS PHONE WAS STOLEN & FINAL FIND BY KASARA POLICE STATION IN CAR WHERE MURDER HAS TAKEN PLACE. THIS INST IS ALSO IN POSSESION OF POLICE.

WE HAVE GIVEN LETTER TO KALAGHODA OFFICE ALSO.

STILL U ARE MAKING BILLS & ASKING PAYMENTS FOR SAME.
    NOW WE HAVE PURCHASE ONE DATA CARD NO 9321559133 WHICH SERVICES`ARE STOP DUE TO THIS AS INFORMED TO US BY YOUR WEBWORLD EXPRESS.IN KALBADEVI

NOW WE ARE HAVING TOTAL 45 CONNECTION OF RELIEANCE IN DIFFERENT NAME.

THIS TYPE OF ATTITUDE FROM YOUR SIDE HURT OUR REPUTATION.

KINDLY LOOK INTO IT & RESOLVE THIS ISSUE IMMDIATELY TO AVOID CONFUSION.
    WE ARE ALWAYS PAYING ALL PAYMENTS RIGHT TIME.

I HOPE U WILL RESOLVE THIS ISSUE .
    KIRTI SHAH

• Ra
    Rajeev Kumar Agarwal Jun 16, 2008

Hi,

I am Rajeev, I have bought USB Modem connection on 24th May for life time subscription, since then I have been facing SIGNAL and POOR SPEED problem. The signals I am getting is 1 to 3 and speed is between 1 Kbps to 15 kbps at all.

Below is the call log for complaining for the above said issue :

25/05 - 5 Times
    11/06 - 1 Time
    14/06 - 2 Times
    Total - 22 Times

Complains numbers are :-

29/05 - 69358539 — This complain has been closed without solving the problem and representative asked me to lodge another complain and waiting for 120 Hrs.
    07/06 - 69823230 — This complain again has been closed without solving the problem and representative advised me to lodge third complain and waiting for next 120 Hrs.
    13/06 - 70224171 — I hope this would also be closed in the same way and I would be asked to lodge fourth complain and wait for next 120 Hrs. (Resolution Time)

I hope above said detail is BIG ENOUGH to describe how PAINFULL I am to took the decision to be the part of Reliance Communication family.

I am really very sorry to say that this is the PATHETIC service I ever get in my life.

Warm Regards,

www.keane.com

• Me
    Meenakshi Bajwa Sep 16, 2008

Dear sir,
    After reading in a newspaper about a plan of 2 months free usage plan I bought a reliance USB modem connection(09326442404) from Pune, khadki(morya communications) worth Rs 2850.
    After a month a bill from reliance came to me. I was completely surprised to see a bill of Rs 1200.
    The next day i went to the same shop to ask about the bill.
    They told me that by mistake the made it to a monthly plan of Rs 1500 and gave me a assurance that they will do the needfull.
    Since then its almost been 3 month and my connection is disconnected and they have now started neglecting me knowing of their own fault.
    kindly please guide me what to do and how to start my connection again...

• Gu
    gurumoorthy Sep 25, 2008

i want more information about reliance usb modem netconnection

• Aj
    Ajit Nov 18, 2008

mr.gurumoorthy buying a reliance usb modem is paying like giving ur money for free

reg: - poor service

Sir/Madam I applied one broadband+fixed landline here in gmpens international pvt.ltd atlantic mall...

fradulent

To start with I got a mail from Indiajobs initailly the I can they are organising a career fair in which lacs of candidates will apply and there will be a guaranteed job. I applied to it. Initially they asked for Rs. 550.00 which I deposited in their a/c with the name of Mr. Sandeep Sharma in Pubjab Nationa Bank In India with the A/c No. [protected] and then they started communicating and then I got the mail that I have been selected in Reliance Infotech (which I came to know later that this company does not exist) and the the sent me several mails and asked me to accomplish some project works and then finally the asked me to arrange 3 candidated for resume building which I arranged and took Rs.1910.00 for each candidate total of Rs.5730.00 and now the website is not getting opened.
its www.relianceinfotech.co.cc

I have got several mails from relianceinfotech

I want help I have wasted a lot of time and money

Please help me against the Fraud

Thanks

• Tr
    Triveni Prasad Dubey Mar 01, 2007

I am using Reliance Mobile from last one year, my cell earlier they were charging Rs. 100 only for RIM/mobile pack but now they have increased to Rs. 200 without information. Today I had contacted to customer care, they said that i have informed you through SMS but I have not received any SMS from them, in every bill they add some new charges without information.

This is just cheating to customers and violation of TRAI rules.

• Ap
    apsra Apr 24, 2008

bhushan

myself apsrakishan, company is genuine, i also get selected and i also played a same role with them, i passed 2nd trial round, and even u passed, Reliance is suffering from server crah problem, i have seen ur latest results ... u have got passed . Don't spoil company name or your future can get spoil towards other companies working in market.
    if u need my more help then tell me, im there for u always.

apsrakishan

• Bh
    Bhushan Sahni Apr 25, 2008

I had registered a complaint regarding fradulent of Reliance Infotech and I want to take my complaint back and I really feel sorry that I have committed the mistake. The company is not a fraud and I its going through.

I am really sorry for what I have done

Bhushan Sahni

• Bh
    Bhushan Sahni Apr 25, 2008

I want to take my complaint back and I really feel sorry for what I have done. The company is genuine and I have launched a false complaint.

Please forgive me

Thanks

Bhushan Sahni

• Cs
    C.SRINIVASAN Apr 06, 2012

My name is C.SRINIVASAN. Reliance India Info Tech make me a call on 11.01.12 and they told me that you are selected for Rs.20000 gift Voucher and they call me in their Vadapalani office. They had a meeting with me and they told me about the Insurance in Relaince India Info Tech Family Pack (Cash Flow) they said this policy that you have to Pay Rs.18000 per year for 5 years that the policy will matured at 19 years and 4 lakhs medical insurance and I pay Rs. 1000 for advance and I gave Rs. 18000 Cheque (No.097719) Federal Bank. After 10 days they called me from their Head Office and they told me that the maturity period for your policy is 22 years and also there is no any medical insurance. so I told me to cancel my insurance and ask me to return my cheque and money Rs.1000. I had called them nearly 20 times Since there is no any responsible. Please do the needful as early as possible.

poor customer service, overbilling

Extremely poor service!!!

It took weeks for my account to get set up in spite of my daily phone calls to Customer Support. The agent could never provide any type of information on the delay or when the service would be working. In frustration, I finally canceled the service, but I continue to get billed. Calls and e-mails to Customer Service are worthless.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

access number not working

Simple Reliance india call pay money but access number are not working. Very difficult to reach customer...

net work does not work, always disconnected

Dear sir,
I'am a customer of the reliance mobile internet services. I had paid a lot Rs.3500/= . I have just been using for the past 50 days. I just c0uld not see or even send a email. The connection is bad and is of no use inspite of complaining umpteen times.
My internet number is [protected].
address :
PG3 STAFF QTRS,
KEEZHAKASAKUDYMEDU,
KARAIKAL 609609

poor call quality

I’ve been using Reliance India Call calling cards to call my family back home for a few months now...

reliance india call security code

I really cannot trust relianceindiacall. com. The other day my friend just showed me how easy it is to login...

reliance data card is worst

Dear Board,

I purchased a Reliance Data Cable in the month of September. The hardware cost for the Data Card was Rs. 3000/. The scheme promised, was Rs. 450 monthly rental with first two months rental free. From the first day of activation itself there was connection problem. The same was reported to the vendor who sold me the Data Card. The problem is that the internet is so slaw that it would take minimum of 5 minutes to open a page and majority of times it may not even open the web page. The internet is always down whenever i try logging on. I was promised amazing net speed throughout India and i dont even get connected to the net in a city like Mumbai.

I even noticed that the monthly rental of Rs. 450 as promised and signed by me in the registration form was changed to Rs. 650 rental without my notice. I called up my vendor to have the same changed but i dont think that this has been actioned till date.

I have not used the internet for more than some minutes as the speed sucks. I feel that the company is not selling internet connection but making a huge profit selling their Data Card.

I have asked my card provider to disconnect the card and refund me the data card amount. Which is also not done as i constantly get bills from them. According to him i need to pay my bill first and then only disconnect the connection. I do not mind paying the bill if i would have used the internet. I do not think a company can sell internet connection and not deliver internet connection and still ask for the payment. I have already wasted Rs. 3000 buying the data card which is entire loss to me.

I would request this board to escelate my complaint to Reliance officials and sort out my matter. The Reliance data card number is [protected].

Thanks and regards,

Danny George

• Sh
    shashank pandey Jun 07, 2008

sir, my complain in about 400 freedom night plan this plan is continuosly activated from 10 may but due to 5 june i found bill 1161 rupees and show this bill is 19:55 hr are extra uses this is wrong information only uses me in night time 10:00pm to 6:00am not any extra uses .this extra uses show in my bill is reliance chiting .and i always say about in reliance of any person that reliance company is chiter, frod.i go to consumer form for this bill and complain it also close this connection .u send me pdf detail of my bill on my email address

• Gu
    Guruprakash Sastry Jun 13, 2008

I have a reliance netconnect datacard too, and its been a headache for me. The first 2 - 3 months were fine. Then, the next 2 months I didnt get the bill either by post or by email which I used to get in previous months. Suddenly, I got a call from a customer service executive saying I have crossed credit limit and my connection will be cut. Surprisingly, I had used the card less than the previous months, and more surprisingly Reliance has not sent any mail or email for this bill. The customer service is pathetic to the core most of the times.

saisekhar Aug 10, 2008

Dear Friends,

I am also facing same problems with reliance datacard. When my connection is activated I complined in customercare center. There is no response from the reliance people. Now I am planning to go file a case in consumer court.

subhash b patil Oct 18, 2008

sir,
    i have zte reliance net connect modem.
    i want to re install it on my laptop.
    pl send me the soft ware link or software.
    i am not able to find it in my laptop.
    pl note, the lap top is hp and is with vista now.
    it was with windows xp earlier.
    regards

• Ci
    cici Oct 26, 2008

Why not contact: [email protected] for help?

surender shar ma Nov 05, 2008

i have lost my data as on 02.11.08 . and my datacard no is 9310634193. please disconnect it immediatelly .

address- worlds window infrastructure and logistic pvt ltd 75
    KHIRKI VILLAGE MALVIYA NAGER NEW DELHI 110017

• Bi
    Bibhuparasd Sahu May 19, 2009

Hi,

I have given compline to relience for my ANYDATA card (mordem) which not working & thier sevice center were closed at Pune but still they have not giving soluation on that, so please help me how to I will take this matter to consumer court for the froud case.

Regards,
    Bibhuprasad Sahu
    Pune,
    +919923004269

• Pr
    prikshat Jun 01, 2009

I bought reliance net connect for 3500 on 22 may and it is still not activated.every time i call customer care they say that i will be activated in 48 hours.but nothing happend.my email id is [email protected]
    I will take this matter to consumer court for the froud case please tell how to do it

sudhanshu2121 Jun 26, 2009

hi ! my reliance data card is not working in roaming and its outgoing and incoming calls are also barred .my data card no is 9311475907. tell m what should i do? and speed is very very very bad .
    help me and restart my services.

scam and cheating!

I surrendered my Reliance wireless handset with all accessories due to poor network and cleared all my bills before submitting them. Even the boy at the counter said you do not have any pending amount. When I asked about Rs 1000 /- refund he said it would take three months to process the refund and I would receive a cheque of Rs 1000/-. After three months I contacted customer service and they said they have processed a refund of approx Rs 180/- and deducted one month rent around Rs 880/-.

Ideally they should have deducted the pro rated amount based of number of days. Neither they have sent the cheque nor they are listening to my complaints. When I ask about the cheque the answer is "We have sent it from our end now contact the courier and track it".

I feel like killing each one of them who are answering such bull ###. Don't they face such situation in their life. I am upset... don know what to do now. It has been 1 year now.

confusion in recharge of pre paid of india one card

I have recharged my reliance prepaid phone of rs 675 scheme and after two days ihave not recieved any recharge confirming message from reliance service. As I approached the dealer & he enquired from customer care and told me that since the message of recharge was sent twice from his phone, so he has lost rs 1350 and I have to pay him more rs 675 for getting started & I paid him. The very next day my phone was out of service due to non validity. Then I approached the dealer then he said that india one card is for only std not for validity, then again he asked for rs 396 for a validity recharge of 6 months, I again paid him. How ever I have got validity of 6 months and a std value of rs 1201. Is this a business strategy of reliance mobile group/dealers to cheat customers. Since, ihave paid rs1746 for getting reliance service. It is very bad on part of reliance group that they are using cheap traits in fooling of customers.

• Vi
    Vijay Kumar Aug 05, 2008

My mobile number 9334094792 was for Lifetime. It was lost a few days ago. It has not been traced out yet. The model of mobile was LG-2130.
    Kindly intimate me as soon as possible to take further necessary action

manish kr. singh Dec 07, 2011

I HAVE RECHARGED MY RELIANCE PREPAID PHONE(9798917753) OF RS 199 SCHEME ON 06-12-2011 BY MISTAKE AT THE PLACE OF 299 SCHEME AND AFTER I HAVE RECIEVED RECHARGE CONFIRMING MESSAGE FROM RELIANCE SERVICE. I ENQUIRED FROM CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE NAMED MR. SANTOSH AND HE WAS TOLD ME THAT SINCE WE HAVE NO ANY RECHARGE TARIFF OF RS. 199, SO YOU HAVE LOST YOUR RS 199 AND YOU DONT GET ANY REFUND FROM MY SIDE .WHEN I ASKED IF RECHARGE TARIFF OF RS.199 IS UNAVAILABE THEN HOW WILL BE YOUR SERVER IS ACCEPTED THAT RECHARGE.THIS IS THE FAULT IN YOUR SERVER WHY CUSTOMER WILL SUFFER THIS TYPE OF LOSS, OR DIFFICULTY, THEN HE WAS CUT MY LINE WITHOUT GIVING ANY REPLY.I WAS TRIED TO TALK AGAIN AND TALK WITH MS. RUPALI AND I WAS ASKED FOR TALKING WITH HER SENIOR THEN SHE WAS ALSO CUT MY LINE WITHOUT GIVING ANY REASON. IT WAS HAPPENS ON 07-12-2011 AT 7:00 TO 8:00 AM.YOU WILL CHEQUE ALL RECORDS.I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH HIS/HER CONVERSATION. HOW EVER I HAVE GOT ONLY RS.0.01 PAISE ON RECHARGE OF RS 199. IS THIS A BUSINESS STRATEGY OF RELIANCE MOBILE GROUP TO CHEAT CUSTOMERS .IT IS VERY BAD ON PART OF RELIANCE GROUP THAT THEY ARE USING CHEAP TRAITS IN FOOLING OF CUSTOMERS.I LOOK FORWARD FOR YOUR REPLY.ITS NOT A MATTER OF 199.BUT ITS A MATTER OF TRUST.IF THIS TYPE OF INCIDENT/PROBLEM ARISE REGULARLY THEN ITS NOT A VERY GOOD SIGN FOR RELIANCE COMPANY.

scam and cheating!

Reliance has began marketing of their semi wireless antenna based internet service which still seems to be in its infancy in terms of quality. They collected installation charges of Rs560 and then next day informed me that connection is not possible as there is no signal tower in close range of my home and please wait for a month whereas when the form was filled up it was said to be by next day. If the infrastructure is non existent and they are luring customers then thats in simple terms duping the clientale. I conveyed that i cant wait for so long they finally said my cheque would be returned in 3 weeks. It has been 2 months today with n number of phone calls the money still remains with them.

Later I was surprised to find more customers like me cheated by reliance by some or the other scheme waiting up to 1 year for their cheques to be returned. This seems like an organized racket than one odd case.

• Ta
    tappel Jan 02, 2008

Reliance Broadband is horrible

• Ka
    Kapil Khaneja May 29, 2008

I have been in touch for 4 months with Nishu Mam at the local reliance broadband Office in Industrial Area Chandigarh.

I had a prepaid connection runing for several months. I got it changed to Post Paid and in the first bill i received that is on 11-11-2007 i saw Rs 500 extra as One Time Installation charges for a connection that was already up and running.

I brought it to the notice of the concerned industrial area chandigarh office but to no effect. They accepted that the charges were wrong and they commited me that the charges Rs 500 will be waived off in he next bill. Since then till date every month they cut down my services and force me to pay the extra Rs 500 with a commitment that it will be waived off in the next bill.

Even now my services are not active due to the same issue.

I would like to convey that if the company is not able to provide the fair services and want to mint money from the customers like this then they dont have a long future in the market

Helpless Customer
    Kapil Khaneja

• Ra
    Rakesh May 30, 2008

All of you are lucky as No installation of service... and reliance taking only 560 Rs.
    But ask the people who have their service...
    Awasome speed...
    Awasome connectivity...
    but Bill...!!!
    oh my god what are they taking...? why are they taking...?
    A huge bill... atleast i dnt know...
    i have a bill of Rs. 6000/- for using only 3500 MBs...
    and shockingly my free usage are of 4096 MBs...

say thank to God and move towards other internet provider

pathetic service and cheating

Its been over a month since I applied for a Reliance Broadband in Mohali(Punjab). My cash has been encashed...

uim card not given with phone!

I had bought a brand new RD6600 phone from Reliance web world at Hirananadani Gardens, Powai. As this is the first time, i was buying a reliance phone ( also surely the last time), i did not know that UIM card also is supposed to be checked. I bought the phone and later gave the model/no etc to my company for activation. I was told that there is no UIM card in the phone. I went back to Reliance webword, at Powai and blankly told by the staff that since i did not check while buying so it is my problem! I was shocked and asked him can i buy a UIM card now so that at least I can activate the phone. I was told that " Sir, Reliance sells UIM cards only with the phones, if you want a UIM card please buy one more phone!!!" I wanted an E mail ID or phone no of the store manager and the lower staff were polite to tell me that Madam is on leave and hence we can give you either her cell no or E mail ID...

Hope somebody from Reliance COMM reads this... This is a shame. Please please don't buy any reliance phone... if you want to buy, then please educate yourself and then deal with these crooks...

• Bo
    bobbanapalli david raju Dec 14, 2007

Complaint letter

Respected sir

I am (9348255209) nokia-3125 my handset was repaired one or more times but my handset problem is not solved. I faced handset problem form 1 year

My new Job sheet no: 006434038/071210/8

Please grant me new handset

Thanking you sir

Your faithfully

(B.davidraju)

Emails: [email protected]
    Land no: 08852 255209
    Alternate no ; 09490888348

not get validity and amount after recharge

Sir,
I purchased reliance mobile whose model is rd 3100on 25/11/2007, invoice no of which is [protected] and started with rs 99 start up kit from reliance web world civil lines allahabadand moblie number : - [protected] is alloted to me. Then mr. Mudit kapoor who work there that if you get you cell recharge with rs 401 then you will get rs 1500 talktime and 2 year validity. I do the same on 29/112007 and received the messege of recharge at 11:53 but my validity expired on 9/12/2007. When I talk to that matter with the head of web world mr. Digvijay singh the mr. Mudit told me that as you have top your moblie that why you would not get the scheme. Then I ask ifi am not eligible then why messege has reached to my moblie. They siply talk hardly to me and say that they can do nothing
So tell me what can I do for this.
Ajit kumar sharma
Moblile :[protected]

• Br
    b.ranjith kumar Jan 01, 2008

MODEL:-LG RD-3100 is the worst model i have ever seen..
    this model should not come under mobile catagory...
    it should be under fixed land line..
    Always it is to be connected with the charger..
    Very poor battery backup..!!

LG RD-3100 Very Poor..!!

• Re
    rebecca Oct 27, 2008

please whenever i send text from my tigo lines to others, it will tell me sent but messeges failed.why?

• Hi
    hirdesh kumar sharma Oct 02, 2010

i have rd -3100 reliance mobile .my mobile no. 09359195107. i live in bulandshahr.(U.P.). i have change my mobile body .and where i get it. and pls tell me .and send my male id [email protected]
    thank you sir .

worst customer care services

Firstly the Relaince telecommunications charge me for an amount of Rs. 2,550/- and on continous registration of complaints for a period of 2 weeks they gave a discount of Rs. 1,900/- thereby admitting their mistake. In the very next bill they again charge me with Rs. 150/- as late fees for the period i did not pay my bills (as they were under dispute). On complaining about the same they have failed to take an action from past one month and my data card stands disconnected. The Customer Care Executives are the most illiterarte lot in the industry n they fail not only in solving your problems but also fails to register them . Its a pity that a company like Reliance have such a pathetic system in operation which fails to take action in one complete month. They should not only be taken to court but thy should have their license cancelled by DOT for providing such shoddy services. For the past one month i have been hearing that the complaint has been forwarded to concerned department and they have not yet taken any action.

• Ro
    Rohit Bajaj Dec 19, 2007

This complaint is against Reliance Communications and is made by Bajaj & Associates. It has been printed wrongly.

delivery of books which was not ordered by me

The below mail was sent on 6th & 7th. It seems all of us need to go to the media and the consumer court to expose this living media.

Membership no. Or0700080588 & or0700080862

Since I didn’t get any response from you and since I am unable to get through to your office over phone, I am sending this by fax.

A line in confirmation of this letter would be highly appreciated.

Regards

To whom it may concern

Today when I was in the office I received a call from my father from home saying that two packets have come by vpp from living media and that he is supposed to pay rs.1050 (Rs.525 / - each) for both the packets. Since the packets were sealed, he was not able to tell me what it contained. Since I was in the office and there was no way of making out what it was and also since I was busy in a meeting, I just told him to take both the packets. Now (8.30 pm) I reach home and find that there are two packets and both the packets contain the same thing but with different invoice nos. And order nos.

In the above context, I would like to clarify few points :

1 / I have never visited your site. Just before writing this mail, I visited your site. How in the world did I get a login web id.
2 / I have never placed an order for the items sent by you, i. E. Book code nos. B1479, c1912 & w0912.
3 / even if I did place the order (Which I didn't) , I would only order once. Why is there two orders on the same day - order no.0g07086032 & 0g07085749 and that too for the same books.
4 / why did the postman take rs.1050 / - from my father.
5 / I have a daughter who is in class x and the stuff which you have sent is for small kids. I don't have any small kids in my house.
6 / I would also like to inform you that I had placed an order for britannica cds to living media in september. I paid rs.700/-plus by my credit card. This was somewhere around 17th september 2007 and today is 6th december 2007 and there is no news of the cd or any money refund.

Please do let me know how to return these cds which is of no use to me.

Your early response in this matter will be highly appreciated.

For additional cylinder connection

I have registered application for second gas cylinder connection at EXCEL Gas agency (Bharat Gas) Turbhe Navi Mumbai.
currently I possess only one gas cylinder and since I have 5 family members, it is not sufficient.
on finishing and after booking for refill of single cylinder we have to wait for 4- 5 days and creats tremendous inconvinience and monitory loss as well.
on contineous chase up with agency, there is no resopnce or steriotype answer like, company authorities are not sanctioning the connection.
request to look into and resolve.

not able to speak to anyone for more than a couple of minutes because the handset does not get charged

Dated : 30th November, 2007.

I have been a Reliance Communications customer for the past over two years and I have been, more or less, satisfied with their services up until a few weeks back. However, presently I am facing a lot of problems. The handset, which was supplied to me by Reliance Communications namely the handset of LG Make ("WALKY" Model), does not get charged. As a result I am unable to carry on any conversation for more than a couple of minutes.

However, I was delighted the other day when the telesales people of Reliance Communications called me up to tell me that I could exchange my existing handset for a brand new handset. I was told by them to go to their nearest Web World and get my handset exchanged. Upon my request, they also gave me the telephone number of their Dombivli Web World (because that is where I reside). I, unfortunately, was unable to get through my call to the Dombivli Web World because the telephone there (no. 3295935) was dead and out of service. Hence, I personally went down to their Dombivli (East) Web World around 5.00 p.m. on Saturday, 24-11-2007. For one, there were no senior personnel present at the Web World at that time. The manager of the said Web World namely one Mr. Prashant Gaikwad was out "in the field" and none of the junior staff members could offer any clue as to when he would return. I waited there for over an hour but Mr. Prashant Gaikwad did not return. Secondly, the junior staff members at the Web World point blank informed me that they absolutely had "no facilities" to exchange my handset and that they were surprised as to why the "idiots" at Reliance Customer Care sent people to the Dombivli Web World to exchange handsets. Not only was my time wasted but I had to put up with a lot of rude behaviour and talk as well.

I have already registered my complaint with Reliance Customer Care - Complaint No. [protected] dated 27-11-2007.

Kindly let me know as to WHEN and WHERE I can get my handset exchanged for another LG HANDSET because I wish to continue patronizing Reliance Communications. Your early action will truly be highly appreciated because I am literally facing a lot of problems due to this handset.

Thanks and Regards,
Naresh P. Shah

in efficient service from 3 months

i an regularly complainting to the customer care people of reliance broadnet regarding frequent...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices