Menu
Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]
reviews & complaints

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

498 complaints
51 resolved 447 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
10:40 pm

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - Landline number 02-85246992, service interruptions for three (3) months

My PLDT Landline has been down for more than three (3) months now . In 2 occasions technicians visited my residence and informed us that it will be repaired or wait for few hours.

Kindly adjust my billing balance of Php 3,182.85 because as I said it has been down for quite long long time.

Kindly advise if you still have intention to repair or attend to this matter.

Hoping for your immediate action

Ana Maria C. Amo

Address 925 Dolores St,. Bgy 730 Malate Manila

Mobile number 0917 579 4213

10:36 pm

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - Wire problem

Naputol ng truck ang wire ng pldt kaya apektado po kami sa pagkawala ng linya, may mga estudyante po kmi na nag aaral at kailangan ng internet, sana po ay mabigyan ng aksiyon ito.

Address:Brgy. Halang Naic Cavite

Account Number:0337326234

Account Name:Mirian S. Barrientos

Maraming Salamat po.

S
4:52 am

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - Cignal Cable with Pldt

I called Pldt customer serve because there's something wrong with the cignal cable and can't watch TV like I normally watch it. Customer service opened a repaired ticket no and promised me everyday that a technician will come to the house to fix the problem. This is the worst company as far as I'm concerned since they were supposed to give service to the community. I have neer been remiss in my account. paying every month for the past 2 years even though it's pandemic but when I needed the service, they just opened a repair ticket and close it 4 days later as I follow up every day. Supervisors cannot be contacted as we are just mere customers and they are "supervisor"

Desired outcome: I would like a technician to come to the house to fix the problem

Update by Sonny Ledesma
May 23, 2022 4:55 am

If you are late in your payment for just a month, pldt will threaten to cut your serrvice, but if you need a repair technician to service their equipment, good luck with that

V
2:22 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

ACCOUNT NO.279937961 TEL NO.0283342492 Sir/Ma'am: I have explained in my previous emails that my daughter vacated the condominium unit along DLSU Manila when the pandemic began in 2020 but I continuously paid the monthly telephone bill thinking the pandemic will be over. However I asked for DISCONNECTION when we got the news that the pandemic will still...

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

my name is Eugenio F. Etcubanez from Baler Aurora an own of coconut farm on Brgy. Pingit. email address [email protected] the PLDT cable or wires sandwich my coconut trees that are suppose to be cut to give way for road which I gave a road right of way permit to my property. I'm not a PLDT customer therefore can't call your 171 which require...

H
5:57 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - No phone and internet service for a month

I need help regarding my phone and internet service with PLDT. I've been a loyal customer of PLDT for more than 4 years, but I'm not sure how I'm valued by them.
My problem started after the typhoon "Odette". I don't have service until today. At first, I understand them because everyone's affected by it. Until the services of my neighboring houses with same box supply is working. I tried to escalate the issue so many times almost everyday but no resolution provided. They will just say issue has been escalated and ongoing outage is happening. It's been a month of floating with no definite answer but alibis. Well in fact the only problem I have here is the line outside was cut and they can't dispatch a technician ASAP. So here I am today with nothing. I hope that will go further to the highest department and see the struggle of their customers. Please help as I'm using internet for a living. Totally disappointed.

Desired outcome: Send technician and get this fixed ASAP

1:48 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I initially dialed hotline 171 to raise concern about their metal on the Meralco post and was advised to contact hotline 164 as appropriate hotline number to dial. Dialed in 164, there is someone who took my phone call named Patrick and sounded very rude even if I politely raised my concern. He's very arrogant. They don't have exact solution on the problem...

2:00 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - Property overruns with internet cable lines and pose hazard to our home.

24-Aug-2021

There are increasing number of overhead wires that runs inside our property and almost touching our window and it pose hazard to our home. Despite call to PLDT Customer Service (171) which of no help as I can not provide the account nos. of these internet connections, I am not sure where to file a complaint.

Attached is the picture as evidenced.

As you can see in the photo, our property is situated in the corner lot where electric pole is present along the sidewalk, there are numerous wires attached to this pole and some are properly connected and some are badly installed.

I would like to file a complaint to PLDT to relocate these internet wires outside our property premises.

I can give my contact details when PLDT will action to my complaint.

Desired outcome: PLDT to relocate and remove these wires that overruns inside my property.

View 0 more photos
Hide full review

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - No connection, no dial tone and internet for more than 6 months.

We found out after the tenant left that there was no connection for the last 6 month but, was billed and paid for nothing, what a rip of, and not the first time, PLDT sucks the company is full of shit. When will it be fixed.
account number: 0247460543 phone no: 02 87765889,
Adress: Unit 12 Gp Royalpalm Villa Building, BGY Pamplona DOS,
Las Pinas Pinas City.
Contact person: Lissa Dela Torre phone: 0916 111 3168, She is the agent responsible for the unit, as I live in: Gingoog City, Brgy 22-A, Misamis Oriental.
Please Do Something About It Asap, As It Is Urgent. I Hope PLDT service will improve as it is terrible even here in Mindanao. And I pay my bill always on time and never late.
Kind regards
Roman Stark
Phone: 0919 699 3909 OR (088) 861 1213
Thank you in advance for, I hope a good and speedy service

Desired outcome: I WANT IT FIXED YESTERDAY

D
12:46 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I got a demand letter today for not paying my bills through their collecting law firm. My Pldt line is not working since July 2019 and have been calling for repairs. I was paying my bills just the same until January 2020. I am away from hone most of the time. I came home in January 2020, still without phone service. I reported it just the same but asked...

R
12:17 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Due to many inconvenience happen and pldt did not provide any compensation despite of everything theyve done. I lose my job because pldt failed to install the service to the new address on time. And I waited for almost 2 months however because of those issue, I lose my job. Now oct 13 someone from pldt promised me for a balance restructure yet that agent...

D
11:23 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On July 23, 2020, we requested for a plan upgrade from PLDT Fibr 1995 to Plan 3099 with mesh. However, since then, we have not received the mesh AND we have been DOUBLE BILLED for BOTH PLANS until present. We have been paying a total of 5, 049.00 monthly for the past 3 months albeit reluctantly, going to our 4th month because our bill for November is the...

B

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - Internet not working several days now with no adjustment in bill

The internet isnt working, and the landline isnt working. Nothing has been resolved despite the supposed "repair." The worst part is, they know it hasn't been working but they don't adjust the bill. Constant payment with no service, we're giving PLDT free money then. On top of that, they make it difficult to close or downgrade the account. People here wait in line at 6 in the morning to get a number from their office for their complaints. By 7AM there are no more numbers available.

9:23 pm

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - Intermittent to no connection for both fbr and phone line for 2 months

July 2020 - called 171 to complain WIFI SSID and PW reverting to old username and PW.
Sept 2020 - with constant follow up and threats to file formal complaints to NTC, they conduct a visit and changed the modem, but not the same model, (previous one is with 4 antennae but was replaced by modem with only two antennae). Called for a replacement again as the new modem have weak signal.
Oct 2020 - with constant follow up with PLDT, they still did not replace the old modem, at 2nd week the internet and phone connection became intermittent and after Oct 9, 2020 the connection became non-existent. Even with daily follow up, no concrete action coming from PLDT. We have an updated billing with no arrears. We followed up with their hotline, even went to their business office but still no support from their company.

We need this repaired and be compensated for missed and lost opportunities due to the problem.

R
8:45 pm

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - Transfer request landline

Sent my letter request to PLDT twitter to transfer my landline (032) 345-9191 last June 29, 2020, to other location. I repeatedly follow-up on this, and they told me that I am going to open my landline anytime might somebody from PLDT to call me to schedule the transfer . I made follow-up repeatedly again and same answers. Since July 29, 2020 . I always paid my monthly dues . Pls. assist me since we badly need the landline for our business.

Thanks,

Rochell E. Rullan

C
3:49 am

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - Migrate from dsl to fiber unfulfilled since sept 25,2020

Filed an application for Migration from DSL to Fiber Sept 25. Instantly, I lost my DSL and Landline connection and was told to wait within 5 days. We were not oriented on this.

Today is October 16th and after 12 or so follow ups, the response is they will follow up the Technician to prioritize. Nobody can even give a commitment when our line and internet connection will be restored. You already have caused too much distressed to our family. Our son's studies were greatly affected.

Where is the professionalism and competence?

12:02 am

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - No internet connection for 4days

I have reported to pldt our concern that we have no internet connection since sept 7 2020.. And they give me ticket number and said that they will dispatch a technician to fix the problem.. Up to now nobody is calling from pldt technician to locate and fix the problem... Everyday I follow up our request through 171.. I dont know if they already gave my request to their technician... Since its an automated response from 171..

We are paying our bills in advance we got a slow action from them..

Online class of my children is already starting... I dont know how they can cope.. Without any internet connection...

Please pldt put immediate action on this...

Grace tolentino

6:57 pm

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - Upgrades - slow internet connect

I am having a problem with me internet. I did an upgrade to Plan 6099 2 weeks ago. I already have the cignal box and deco but the internet is still really slow!

Account number: 245547943
Telephone number: 032 232 3010
Contact #: 09275827186

Please help me with this issue!

G
4:16 am

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - Intermittent connection

Good day! I just want to follow up the repair of our intermittent wifi connection, please fix it as soon as possible. I am experiencing this problem for almost a month now, and my kids are going to have their online classes soon. My repair number is 34474154, and my telephone number is 0322537504. Thank you!

S
11:44 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Last June 26, 2020, I went to PLDT located at V. Tiomico St., Brgy Sto Rosario, City of San Fernando, Pamp. and applied for Unli FIBR plan 1599. After processing my application, they told me to wait for 3-5 days for connection, wait for their text and call within given date and got a reference number of service application 1490544278. After 1 week, nothing...

View 0 more photos