Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] Logo

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]

Having problems with Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]?

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 6, 2008. The latest review Home phone was posted on Dec 7, 2020. The latest complaint upgrade to pldt fibr 20 mbps was resolved on Jun 28, 2018. Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 489 reviews. Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] has resolved 51 complaints.

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] Customer Service Contacts

+63 28 888 171 (Customer Service)
+63 28 888 172 (Customer Service)
+63 28 888 173 (Customer Service)
+63 28 888 187 (Directory Assistance)
Ramon Cojuangco Building, Makati Ave., Corner Ayala Ave., Legaspi Village, Makati City Metro
Manila
Philippines - 1200

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] Complaints & Reviews

Dec 07, 2020

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] — Home phone

I got a demand letter today for not paying my bills through their collecting law firm. My Pldt line is not...

Nov 17, 2020

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] — Billing, t-loss and customer service

Due to many inconvenience happen and pldt did not provide any compensation despite of everything theyve done...

Nov 09, 2020

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] — Fibr 3099 double billing and los

On July 23, 2020, we requested for a plan upgrade from PLDT Fibr 1995 to Plan 3099 with mesh. However, since...

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]Internet not working several days now with no adjustment in bill

The internet isnt working, and the landline isnt working. Nothing has been resolved despite the supposed "repair." The worst part is, they know it hasn't been working but they don't adjust the bill. Constant payment with no service, we're giving PLDT free money then. On top of that, they make it difficult to close or downgrade the account. People here wait in line at 6 in the morning to get a number from their office for their complaints. By 7AM there are no more numbers available.

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]Intermittent to no connection for both fbr and phone line for 2 months

July 2020 - called 171 to complain WIFI SSID and PW reverting to old username and PW.
    Sept 2020 - with constant follow up and threats to file formal complaints to NTC, they conduct a visit and changed the modem, but not the same model, (previous one is with 4 antennae but was replaced by modem with only two antennae). Called for a replacement again as the new modem have weak signal.
    Oct 2020 - with constant follow up with PLDT, they still did not replace the old modem, at 2nd week the internet and phone connection became intermittent and after Oct 9, 2020 the connection became non-existent. Even with daily follow up, no concrete action coming from PLDT. We have an updated billing with no arrears. We followed up with their hotline, even went to their business office but still no support from their company.

We need this repaired and be compensated for missed and lost opportunities due to the problem.

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]Transfer request landline

Sent my letter request to PLDT twitter to transfer my landline [protected] last June 29, 2020, to other location. I repeatedly follow-up on this, and they told me that I am going to open my landline anytime might somebody from PLDT to call me to schedule the transfer . I made follow-up repeatedly again and same answers. Since July 29, 2020 . I always paid my monthly dues . Pls. assist me since we badly need the landline for our business.

Thanks,

Rochell E. Rullan
      [protected]

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]Migrate from dsl to fiber unfulfilled since sept 25,2020

Filed an application for Migration from DSL to Fiber Sept 25. Instantly, I lost my DSL and Landline connection and was told to wait within 5 days. We were not oriented on this.

Today is October 16th and after 12 or so follow ups, the response is they will follow up the Technician to prioritize. Nobody can even give a commitment when our line and internet connection will be restored. You already have caused too much distressed to our family. Our son's studies were greatly affected.

Where is the professionalism and competence?

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]No internet connection for 4days

I have reported to pldt our concern that we have no internet connection since sept 7 2020.. And they give me ticket number and said that they will dispatch a technician to fix the problem.. Up to now nobody is calling from pldt technician to locate and fix the problem... Everyday I follow up our request through 171.. I dont know if they already gave my request to their technician... Since its an automated response from 171..

We are paying our bills in advance we got a slow action from them..

Online class of my children is already starting... I dont know how they can cope.. Without any internet connection...

Please pldt put immediate action on this...

Grace tolentino

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]Upgrades - slow internet connect

I am having a problem with me internet. I did an upgrade to Plan 6099 2 weeks ago. I already have the cignal box and deco but the internet is still really slow!

Account number: [protected]
            Telephone number: [protected]
            Contact #: [protected]

Please help me with this issue!

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]Intermittent connection

Good day! I just want to follow up the repair of our intermittent wifi connection, please fix it as soon as possible. I am experiencing this problem for almost a month now, and my kids are going to have their online classes soon. My repair number is [protected], and my telephone number is [protected]. Thank you!

Jul 13, 2020

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] — 3-5 days application

Last June 26, 2020, I went to PLDT located at V. Tiomico St., Brgy Sto Rosario, City of San Fernando, Pamp...

Jul 10, 2020

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] — Home fiber broadband/no internet service

Tel # : [protected] Cellphone number : [protected] 5th day of no internet service It is our 5th day of no...

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]overpayment on cable not use for over 6 months

Client number [protected], with telephone number [protected], under Kaye Coleen A. Paulo, we already requested over the phone to terminate or to cut cable and phone charges in your system so we will keep on paying extra amount which we are not using anymore for the past 6 months. we are paying so much amount for only the wifi, because its the only service we are using. I want the said overpayment from January 2020 up to this day will be deducted in the following bills. hoping this matter will get your attention.

Mar 18, 2020

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] — violation on consumers act

Hi, I need assistance with the recent experience I encountered with pldt. I've been paying plan 1699...

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]No internet and phone connection, los red light

No internet and phone connection since Feb. 12, 2020 after your technicians (PLDT) recently installed a connection at our neighbor. I have been calling hotline 171 but my account is invalid. Ive tried contacting PLDT Home thru Messenger and the response is Good and insured me of a fast restoration of my connection. I understand that the repair would take 3-6 days with ticket reference number [protected] and my account number is [protected]. Ive been waiting for your technician to resolve my problem. I have been to their main office but still gives me assurance with no action. As of today, 14 days no connection and still counting. I have been paying my bills on time. When I pay, I demand service. I strongly demand for a compensation. Thank you.

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]no internet connection

Last February 11, 2020 I called the PLDT customer service thru 171 to report that we don't have internet connection as well as the dial tone. They gave me ticket # and assure that 2-6 days there will be support to restore the internet. Unfortunately until now February 17, 2020 there still no connection and no one even tried to contact me to check the location. Few days from now they will give me the bill. So I will ask for termination of the plan since it's beyond from what they said of 2-6 days and also it's unfair to pay the bill of this month 'coz they didn't restore my internet connection thougj I made so many calls to follow-up the team.

TICKET# [protected]
                    OWNER: Tulba, christopher june
                    ADDRESS: Prk5., salvacion, panabo cT, dvo del norte
                    Tel#:[protected]

no internet connection
                    no internet connection

Feb 10, 2020

PLDT — home internet service

We have been without Internet service for two weeks now and have been informed that we need to pay 48 Peso...

Feb 01, 2020

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] — no connection

PLDT team, I want to file a complain regarding our case. Your team cannot resolve our issue having no dial...

Dec 17, 2019

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] — los/loss of signal, no internet connection and inaction about the service restoration

It's been more than a week since I lost my internet connection on 12-09. I've been following up with 171...

Dec 15, 2019

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] — pldt fibr (google wifi) and landline no connection

A LOS or loss of signal happened to my PLDT internet and NO Dial Tone (Landline) in the early morning of...