Reliance Communication — cell phone not activated!
My Cell was lost 5 days back when I blocked it at customer care (*333). As advised the day after (9/11/2006) i visited the Web Word at Forum, Bangalore (at 7:50PM). Where i was told that the number cannot be transferred at their outlet and asked me to visit MG Road Web Word. (May be the person in charge wanted to leave early although 8:30 is the closing time!!)
Next morning Friday (10/11/2006) i visited the MG Road Web World. They said that they cannot transfer the number to my old blank handset (this was the extra handset i had) and I will have to buy a virgin handset only then they can do so. (Good phone selling strategy!! But not Fair!!)
I had no option but to buy a new handset. They promised that they have sent the request for activation and the number would be transferred to this new handset with RSN: RJPHSC010109371 within 24 hrs.
It has been more than 2 days now. I have also complained on customer care (*333) with complaint number: [protected] but all in vein. I have called up customer care 2 times after registering the complaint but they are not able to help at all. The Web world is not able to help too.
I have been running around for last 4 days to get my phone working between your Call center and Web World which are not in sink with the information. Causing huge inconvenience to me. They have been passing the buck to each other. Without helping me with a solution. Finally i have given up now. And decided you write it here. As a next step. And also share my experience!!
More Reliance Communication Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection!
- Reliance - stop caller tunes
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating!
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service!
- Reliance India Call - no double talk time, no website!
- Reliance Communication - wrong offer and generate high bill
- Reliance Telecom Ltd - Guwahati Assam - very bad network
- Reliance Broadband+ Netconnect 3.1mnps - data usage mb increased automatically without opening internet page and after closing internet page data usage is increased... very pathetic system
- Reliance Communications Netconnect - deactivate data card and terminate postpaid connection