Reliance Communicationcell phone not activated!

S

My Cell was lost 5 days back when I blocked it at customer care (*333). As advised the day after (9/11/2006) i visited the Web Word at Forum, Bangalore (at 7:50PM). Where i was told that the number cannot be transferred at their outlet and asked me to visit MG Road Web Word. (May be the person in charge wanted to leave early although 8:30 is the closing time!!)

Next morning Friday (10/11/2006) i visited the MG Road Web World. They said that they cannot transfer the number to my old blank handset (this was the extra handset i had) and I will have to buy a virgin handset only then they can do so. (Good phone selling strategy!! But not Fair!!)

I had no option but to buy a new handset. They promised that they have sent the request for activation and the number would be transferred to this new handset with RSN: RJPHSC010109371 within 24 hrs.

It has been more than 2 days now. I have also complained on customer care (*333) with complaint number: [protected] but all in vein. I have called up customer care 2 times after registering the complaint but they are not able to help at all. The Web world is not able to help too.

I have been running around for last 4 days to get my phone working between your Call center and Web World which are not in sink with the information. Causing huge inconvenience to me. They have been passing the buck to each other. Without helping me with a solution. Finally i have given up now. And decided you write it here. As a next step. And also share my experience!!

Sanjay Shinde May 05, 2016

after address vertification done and after 10 days i was informed at address vertification was negative. I had port the card from airtel to reliance . The documents were provided of mine and the card was register in the name of my father. there is no response from the service center. It is fool to port to reliance

• Re
    Reviewer59120 Feb 07, 2016

This reliance customer care committed one offer and giving another offer.and response also not good.so I choose mnp switch over airtel.

• Reliance_Mobile Mar 26, 2014

Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,
    Reliance Communications

• Reliance_Mobile Mar 19, 2014

Dear R.P.THIRU,

Reliance Communications

• R.P.THIRU Mar 11, 2014

Dear sir, reliance mobile company has activate missed call alert to my no.[protected] at Mar08 11.16 AM. And deducted Rs.30/- Today at 8:59 am. From my balance without my knowledge.I had call 198 and follow/Press as the electronic machine but no result. Hence, I would like to request you to enquire my complaint take disciplinary action against this cheated company and refund my balance as soon as possible.

• Reliance_Mobile Feb 20, 2013

Dear HynduRaj,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

• Hy
    HynduRaj Feb 06, 2013

Hi

My name OLD reliance holder. feeling very shame that i am using such a bad operator. i am working in one MNC company i am using Reliance service for last two and half years.. always some are other some problem will be there.. Everytime i used to log compliants. For taking compliants they will take.. but while solving that, they will send SMS like "you request has been processed". but problem will still be there.. simply they will take compliants and they will close without knowing customer satisfied or not. again we need to call CC and we need to log compliant. we dont have any work other than this. such a worst network and managment it was. waste waste waste. completely waste. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO coverage in Bangalore, If network itself not there means. how can we call CC and need to log compliant. Always we need to search of Network in this big city also. shame to RELIANCE.

RCOMcare May 23, 2012

Cheers,

RCOMcare May 20, 2012

• Dh
    Dharmesh prkh May 13, 2012

To whom so ever it may concern.

This is to inform that after submitted Documents thrice to the Reliance gallery at Dombivali ( Tel No.[protected]) to the concerned person, still the services has not been reactivated.

I am completely exasperated the way the services provided by The Rcom, it feels like a torcher and a tad of mortification just because I have to dealt with the poor staff of reliance who couldn’t even compile or assemble the Docs of customer.

This will be my last appeal to reliance after this I am expecting a favorable action or will escalate this issue to TRAI for the harassment I get it from Reliance.

Who will bear my cost I have done so meaningful recharges on my No.( [protected]) includes my Tariff deduction plan which is about to out of validity after 2 more day, who will compensate my Lapse days.

See there should be some tolerance at a particular point but beyond that it will blew you up.

Whatever you want to consider, consider it my sincere request or an order but I want my services should get started by EOD, else I have lot many options to torcher reliance the way the reliance done it to me.

Hope you get it.

Thanks & regards
    Dharmesh Parikh ([protected])

• Al
    alpesh gajjar Mar 03, 2012

dear sir... mere paas aapka cdma number hai.[protected]... jo saat din se bandh hai...aur mein vapas ise chalu karna chahta hu lekin mujhe aapke executive aur customer care vale log chalu nahi kar te hai...maine bahut bar reliance world me compain ki lekin koi solution nahi mil raha hai...ur customer care is very poor...aur maine yeh number chalu karane ke liye bahut baar thake khaye hai...koi thik se jawab nahi dete hai aur mein bahut paresan ho gaya hu to aap se request hai ke mera number mujhe chalu kar ke do...maine cutstomer care me bhi baar baar call kiya hai jo phone pick up karne ke baad hold pe rakh dete hai...customer care me maine monica sharma, ankur, aur manish chokse jaise logo se baat ki hai lekin sare log phone disconnect kar dete hai...
    from - jignesh patel. cell no-[protected]

• Ak
    akash tiwari Sep 05, 2011

dear sir,
    i am owner of the chawl.
    i complain foe the electricity in fack miter in my my chawl.
    my chawl address : Umashankar tiwari chawl, opp. shree ram industrial, nagardas cross road, andheri (east).Mumbai 400 069.
    I hoap you are check and strict action the all person.
    my phone number is :[protected] and my email id is [email protected]
    please reply and action for all this person.

• Pr
    priyansh doshi Sep 05, 2011

my landline phone is not working...
    i complaint in R-care...but any action on tihs problem...

my num-[protected]
    surat, gujarat-395006

RCOMcare Aug 24, 2011

Hi,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction.

RCOMcare Aug 10, 2011

Hi Mayur,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction.

RCOMcare Aug 09, 2011

Hi Praveen,

RCOMcare Aug 09, 2011

Hi Mayur,

• Pr
    Praveen Kumar Rastogi Aug 08, 2011

I had a bad experience with bad company Reliance communication and its worst customer care.
    I had convert my data card to Broad band connection on 12-07-2011 but from the same date I found the problem my connection not working even I consult with main dealer which is situated Meerut Garh Road, Meerut and also with customer care nobody ready to give the resolve the problem they all were given the fake commitment.
    This is not enough, I had paid the bill without using whole month, the customer care said you have to pay because this is your post paid connection whether it is working or not. When I again confirm the customer care told me that you services had been terminated on 27-07-2011 but reason not mention. then customer care gave the complaint no [protected]. After two days I again check my braodband connection not working then I again call to customer care he told me that this is just interaction number not a complaint no.. I wanted to talk his seniors but they are not ready to talk to me even they hold the call half an hour then give the complint no .[protected] and give the assurance within three hour services would be activated but still condition same.
    Is there is no value of customer ?
    Is the customer has to pay amount without serives activated?
    Is Mr anil Ambani doind cheating with customer.

Mayur GUpta Aug 08, 2011

Hello Sir/Mam,
    I want to lodge a complaint for reliance communication. Because the take unauthorized mobile charges and daily i call customer care and take charges back but today i was call on Number 198 for complaint and Mr. Rajesh Kumar attended my call and he was misbehaved with me and he said complaint for me if u can...
    So Please take a strict step for this because this is not valid in professional field

Thankyou,
    Mayur Gupta
    Mob +[protected]

RCOMcare Jun 28, 2011

Hi,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. In future, you may write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp for the assistance required.

RCOMcare Jun 22, 2011

Hi Deepak,

RCOMcare Jun 22, 2011

Hi Adil,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

RCOMcare Jun 20, 2011

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

• Kt
    ktsawant Jun 19, 2011

yes i also feel reliance company cheats the customer many ways

• Kt
    ktsawant Jun 19, 2011

i have many reliance connections but at present having lot of dificulty in connectivity, call drops
    details are -- wimax connection --[protected] poor speed as well server in my area is always having some problem or other. land lines [protected] and 320088 connectivity is very bad
    [protected] mobile most of my customer complain that i am not reachable.
    all these services were better before 5 months and gone from bad to worst in following days, i have no other alternetive than to change to another subscriber and this is advocated for my many neibouring customers also

RCOMcare Jun 15, 2011

Hi Naresh,

RCOMcare Jun 12, 2011

Hi Deepak,

• Dc
    dchachan Jun 10, 2011

Dear sir or madam,

I am using a Data Card of Reliance Netconnect from Mar. 2010. From 10th April we were facing problem with connectivity from it and on 14th April we have made a complain at their Udhna branch for the same but issue was not solved. Again on 20th April we made a new complaint but again the same problem happened. So finally we visited the branch and ask them to terminate our connection and we want to clear all the dues till date.

The person at Udhna branch told us to pay 1500/- in cash to terminate this account and clear all dues they told us in 3 days your connection will be terminated.

On 28th April we called udhna branch and they informed us that your connection has been terminated and there will be no further dues to your account.

Now we have received a new Bill from 11th April, 2011 to 10th May, 2011 and another bill of 11th May, 2011 to 23rd May, 2011 and which due date is 11th june.

Now we are asking Reliance Communication Udhna branch to check out this matter but they said you have to pay this we can not do anything and they also terminated my Another Mobile no. ([protected]) from Reliance Communication and they stopped my outgoing facility.

So please look into this matter and your kind attention will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
    Deepak Chachan
    c/o Laxmi International
    138-139, Atmanand Inds. Co-op Soc.-2,
    Bamroli Road, Udhna, Surat-394210 (Gujarat)

For ref. Our Reliance Relationship No.: [protected]
    Data Card No.: [protected]
    Reliance Mobile No.: [protected]

• Ho
    hotmeddy Jun 07, 2011

Hello Sir / Madam,

Hi this is Gyandeep Soni from Mumbai. ( Rim No. [protected] )
    I have used many Mobile Service Operator like Vodafone, Airtel, Tata & Reliance.
    Sorry to say but its a truth, RELIANCE service is worst service in all of them.

Iam staying in Mira-Bhayander & want to let you know that here, we dont have network from last 7 days.
    Its completely failed from more than a week. by which 100000's of people are in trouble.
    Noone can contact us even our family members.

The person who is using a prepaid service, their 1 week validity almost gone just bcoz of Reliance careless management.
    will they give us 1 week additional validity for our losss. Still We dont know how much time will take to resolve this network issue.

Its a very-very serious problem, that a co. is dont have a value for their customers.

Even a customer care persons are not ready for lanching a complaints. they always says "Sir complaint nahi le sakta"
    than why the hell is customer care for ?

its a Reliance Speciality that if we call for a valid reason also than too they dont take our complaints.
    people in customer care are guided in such a way that they will not launch a complaint any how, at anny cost.

Kindly help us to reach a proper person for my complaint.

Gyandeep Soni
    [email protected]

RCOMcare Jun 01, 2011

Hi Naresh,

• Su
    suthar NARESH KUMAR May 31, 2011

D/SIR/MAM
    I HAVE USE YOUR POST PAID SERVICE FROM LAST 2/3 YEARS . BUT IN LAST 2/3 MONTH FROM YOUR BILLING SECTION WRONG BILLING CHARGE IN MY POSTPAID NO.[protected]. IN THIS MONTH I USES YOUR SERVICES AS PER DETAILS

DATE MOBILE NO. MINUTS IN APRX.
    08.05.2011 [protected] 25
    08.05.2011 [protected] 20
    08.05.2011 TO
    20.05.2011 [protected] 30 TO 40
    20.05.2011
    TO
    26.05.2011 [protected] 1 MINUTS PER DAYS

PLS SEE THIS DETAILS IN YOUR SYSTEM . BUT YOUR BILLING SECTION CHARGE PER DAY 20 TO 25 RUPEES .

AND ALSO FOR MIGRATE THIS NO. IN PREPAID CONNECTION I GIVE APLICATION IN YOUR WEBWORLD NEHRU PLACE ON DATE 12.05.2011 . AND ON DATE 17.05.2011 I HAVE RECEIVED SECRIVE REQUEST NO. [protected], I HAVE REGULAR FOLLOW UP WITH YOUR CUSTOMER CARE NO. AND NEHRU PLACE WEBWORLD. BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION FROM YOUR SITE.

NOW I WRITE TO YOU FOR PLS CHECK MY BILL AND CALL DETAILS AND CNFM TO ME THAT HOW MANY DAY YOU HAVE TAKE FOR THIS PURPOSE ?

PLS SEND MY CALL DETAILS FROM 05.04.2011 TO 27.05.2011 THEN I CHECK MY OUT GOING CALLS.

YESTERDAY DATE 27.05.2011 FROM MORNING THIS NO. IS SUSPENDED BY YOUR SITE .

PLS SEE MY ALL POINT AND CNFM TO ME BY RETURN MAIL.

THANKS
    NARESH KUMAR
    [protected]

• Am
    AMARENDRA NATH SINHA May 06, 2011

I have been continuotionally complaing /requesting about non-functional *348 to know the World Card balance but in spite of several complaint/requests made and a series of receipt of SMS received fron the company about my requests and subsequent resolutions (not exactly done), the problem is not solved, though in between I could be able to know the balance by dialling *348 but it was very short lived.
    May I request for a permanent solution.
    I shall be grateful to the company for urgent attention,
    AMARENDRA NATH SINHA
    (Dr.A. N. SINHA, M.D

Saroj Mishra - Indigo Apr 18, 2011

Reliance is not a pro customer company. I had taken 15 connections under corporate plan, where in the bill of one of the phones of around 700/- was not recieved and hence not paid. They issued a summon from Delhi Office in the name of our managing partner asking him to deposit 50, 000/- in the court.
    Watchout if you deal with them in any post paid plan. Do so at your own risk, please.

RCOMcare Jan 20, 2011

Hi Upasna,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. Please write to us at [email protected] for the assistance required.

RCOMcare Jan 12, 2011

Hi Upasna,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at [email protected]

s.atmaramani Jan 07, 2011

My Mobile number is [protected]
    I have approached 3 different reliance web worlds in the last 10 days but nobody is able to shift my old sim card to OMH card so that I can access the internet on my latest samsung MPower 369 mobile handset.

Reliance web worlds which I have visited are -
    1) Bangalore - Koremangala
    2) Hasan (Karnataka) - Contact person - MS. Heena
    3) DP ROAD, Pune - Contact person - Mr. Navnath
    LL no. [protected]
    Wherever I go, everybody asks for some address proofs and say, it will take 24 hours to activate the new number and tells me the procedure what to do with the new OMH card for activation but nobody is able to really transfer that number.

What should I do?

Thanks & Regards,
    Sam
    [protected]

• Up
    Upasna Dec 31, 2010

I AM YOUR RELIANCE MOBILE HOLDER FOR LAST SO MANY YEARS MY RELIANCE NO. IS [protected]

FOR THIS MONTH UR STAFF HAVE DEDUCTED ALMOST MORE THAN TWO HUNDRED RUPEES FROM MY PREPAID ACCOUNT AS I JUST RECHARGED TWO DAYS BEFORE.

SIX MONTHS BEFORE THEY HAD SMS ME ABOUT UPLOADING CALLER TUNE IN JUST RS. 6 AND WITHOUT MY CONFIRMATION THEY UPLOADED THE SONG AND DEDUCTED RS. 30 FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR SO MANY MONTHS.

I WAS NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT. BUT LAST MONTH I HAD SMS YOU TO UNSUBSCRIBE THE SAME BECAUSE AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE DEDUCTED LOT MUCH AMOUNT THAN THE SUBSCRIPTION. I HAVE TALKED TO YOUR MOBILE CUSTOMER CARE EARLIER ALSO, BUT THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING.

EVEN I HAD UNSUBSCRIBE THE CALLER TUNE TODAY MORNING THEY HAVE DEDUCTED RS. 30 FROM MY ACCOUNT SAYING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FOR MY MUSIC STATION RENEWED.

WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS THIS I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING.

SO I AM REQUESTING YOU TO PLEASE GIVE YOUR GALLERY ADDRESS SO I CAN PERSONALLY GO AND TALK TO YOUR OFFICER.

AND MY REQUEST IS THAT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE MONEY. THAN SIT DOWN ON THE STREET AND BEG FOR THE MONEY.

YOU ARE THE BIG THIEF. U UNDERSTAND.

i STILL REQUEST YOU TO REVERT BACK THE MONEY ([protected])OTHERWISE I HAVE TO TAKE MORE STEPS IN THIS REGARD.

SANJIB KAR Jul 31, 2010

I AM SANJIB KAR.I USING RELIANCE HANDSET SINCE LAST 4 YEARS
    LAST 3 YEARS THEIR SERVICS IS VERY MUCH GOOD BUT LAST 1 YEAR THEIR SERVICE IS VERY POOR. IF YOU DON'T TAKE ANY STEPS REGARDING THE NETWORK, I SHALL DISCONNET RELIANCE

SANJIB KAR
    BERHAMPORE
    MURSHIDABAD
    WEST BENGAL
    PIN 742103

• Ga
    ganeshraju Jul 26, 2010

All pls avoid reliance...this is the worst services in india...pls pls avoid reliance.I also have lost 1600 and finallly decided to give up so that reliance can use this money for giving salry of thier employee.

• Ga
    Gautam Bhatachariya Mar 12, 2010

I have taken a new GSM connection of worst reliance from Relations Sales Corporation, Off:454/4, Bhawna Bhawan, 1st floor, Delhi-33 on dated 4th of March via receipt number 1198 & paid Rs.600/- as a installation charges. They gave me a new connection number [protected] & with the sim # [protected] but it not activated till today(12/03/10). Secondly I shocked when I came to know that my this number has already been sold to some other person. Then they gave me another number [protected] but still they are giving me the excuses that there is some technical problem in the system and because of that we are unable to activate your new number. Now they have even stopped taking my call also. There number is Mr.Rajan [protected], Mr.Pradeep [protected]. During these 8 days, they mentally torture me & I spend my hard earned money on my countless calls but it seems doesnot not bother them very much & they hardly care about their clients. I would request all the higher authorities of the Reliance Communication that they should cancel their permit to sell the reliance numbers as they are just damaging the image of the company like RELIANCE & take some necessary action so that my number got activated as early as possible.
    Gautam Bhatachariya [protected], [protected]