Pizza Hutwings order incorrect

J Aug 06, 2019

I have ordered wings from the Price Utah Pizza Hut. I get terrible customer service everytime I call to resolve the issue. The issue is that for the past 3 times I have ordered Wings from them they get it wrong. I clearly say Bone in and i end up always bringing home a Bone Our order. They get mean and defensive anytime i bring it up and the only way to resolve it is by having in store credit! If i am going to continue to get the wrong order WHY would I go back!

• Updated by J3Ssica · Aug 06, 2019

I want better options the a new order or in house Credit. I want a complete refund!