1949 Lynnhaven Pkwy Ste 1564, Virginia Beach, VA, 23453, US
Fri:10:30 am - 1:00 am
Sat:10:30 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Pizza Hut verified

pickup service took entirely too long.

I went too Pizza Hut to pickup an order I had entered online. When I arrived there and checked their board it indicated that I had a 20 minute wait for my pizza and hot wings. With time to spare I went next door to shop and kill some time. I arrived back at the hut with about 4 minutes to spare and stood along with others waiting for there orders as well. While waiting I noticed the order board clock, for my order, count down to zero and waited for the servicing employee to ask for the next order but just before she did the board entry for my order restarted with a new count from 20 minutes all over again. So I waited. When the board counted down again for my order, no pizza. So I waited again. Finally, when I had been there about 56 minutes my pizza and hot wings came out. Now when I brought the two items home, less than 5 minutes and tasted the pizza it was extremely dry and probably the worst pizza I had ever had from Pizza Hut, not up to their standards of pizza's I had had from them in the past.

• Updated by briands474 ยท Jul 18, 2019