Having problems with Morrisons?

Morrisons Customer Service Contacts

+44 345 611 6111 (Customer Service)
+44 345 322 0000 (Online Shopping Enquiries)
+44 845 611 5000 (General Or Corporate Enquiries)
+44 845 611 5710 (Investor Enquiries)
WM Morrison, Hilmore House, Gain Lane
Bradford
United Kingdom - BD37DL

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Morrisons Customer Service. Initial Morrisons complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Morrisons above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Morrisons. Discuss the issues you have had with Morrisons and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

MorrisonsTill service

I went to the pontefract branch tonight to avoid as much as possible the crowds, normally I will use the self checkouts either the longer ones for bigger shops of the smaller ones if i only have a few things in my trolley or basket, as there was only a few checkouts open with long queues and there was a queue for the longer self checkouts i went to the smaller ones as there was only 2 people using them, i went to the furthest one out of the way only to be pushed back through the way i came, past the other customers using the other checkouts on the order of the adviser who stated that passing people and joining the longer queues alongside stock that customers were trying to grab from was better social distancing Measures, only in the last weeks it was ok but she told me that wasn't the case and smaller trolleys had never been allowed which isnt true she effectively calling me a liar disgusting behaviour I understand staff have had a bad time but treating customers with this level of contempt just isn't acceptable, i have always allowed for the changes and shown respect for your staff but this was disgusting behaviour from your staff, when my checkout played up she didn't bother not acceptable 😡😡

MorrisonsStaff

Whilst doing my weekly shop with my elderly father at the Burntwood store Staffordshire I encountered a problem with one of your staff members. Both my father and I were wearing our face masks and whilst down one of the isles your staff member walked passed us saying "can you make sure your mask is over your nose please. I pulled my mask up and carried on shopping. The assistant was further down the isle, appearing to be watching us, she then comes storming up to us again and said "Can you pull your mask up and tell the gentleman as well ". I said "sorry it keeps slipping down" to which she responded with "well we all have to wear them including us (meaning herself). We then preceded to the next isle which shortly after she appeared. At this point I began to feel she was watching and targeting us. To prove my point I went to the next isle to where she suddenly appeared from the other end, doing a poor job of looking busy.

I work for the NHS. I am well aware of the rules and the guidelines of covid, to which my family and I adhere to at all time. I am not anti mask, i don't object it wearing a mask and I don't object to staff politely approaching me in a discreet manor and speaking to me politely about this. what I do object to is rude staff storming past making comments and talking to me like I am the enemy. What I object to is being targeted and watched in store whilst I shop and what I certainly object to is her comment to me to "tell the gentleman to put his mask up over his nose". The gentleman is a person in his own right and is not some dumb animal to be ignored an bypassed as if he wasn't there. I understand that they are doing their job and they have Government policies and procedures to adhere to, i to am wrapped up in policies and guideline but this does not give people the right be over zealous and rude. As I said I work for the NHS so I to am on the front line taking risk every day for the sake of others. I have never been rude to any patient and I always try to be discreet and polite, understanding people's struggles. We are in difficult times and we are all in this together.

I have shopped at Morrison for the last 20 years but can assure you that was definitely the last time I enter your stores.

Yours faithfully

Ms Griffiths

MorrisonsClick and collect

We booked a click and collect slot 5-6. Arriving at 5.15 we were told there was a technical issue and we would have to wait. It's freezing cold and I am pregnant and can't go without needing the toilet for long. We have been waiting for an hour now only just to be told someone is picking our shopping now!!! What on Earth is the point of booking a click and collect?! Appalling.

MorrisonsCustomer service

During a recent trip to the garage to fill up with fuel the lady cashier was very rude.
        I stated that the signage to the pay at pump only is confusing. The sign had an arrow right and the pumps to the left are also pay at pump only - I have a fuel card!

She asked for my registration and I told her kindly. When she got it wrong I corrected her and she snapped at me ‘I know you can real it off your tongue but it's not so easy for us!' Then I apologised. I asked her what has changed with the pumps and she proceeded abruptly to state incorrectly that 1, 3, 5 were pay at pump only - I asked about pump 6 as this was on the left of the arrow and states pay at pump only (incorrect signage) then she said no only the 1, 3, 5 was pay at pump so people don't need to come in the store. I said but I also can't use no 6 as I have a fuel card - she rudely said ‘yes you can !' I was being very polite as we are in strange times but she was unnecessarily rude.

MorrisonsClick and collect

Basically I did a click and collect but my grandad had to pick up as I have covid symptoms and need to self isolate. I ordered £231.01 amount of things however a few were missing including a slow cooker so the order case up to £200.17 after the missing things were took off however £231.1 was still taken from my bank account.
          I know things like this happen, but a refund would be great (obviously not for it all everything else was great, just the amount For the missing items) :)

Click and collect
          Click and collect

Jan 12, 2021

Morrisons — Plus discount cards - online registration

Hello I am sorry that it has come to this that I have got to complain. I worked for Morrisons for 10yrs and...

MorrisonsTomato & Garlic stir in sauce

Tonight I cooked my 3 children pasta and used your tomato and garlic stir in sauce. As children can be very messy the sauce has ended up all over our new stools (1 in particular is covered) we haven't long had the stools. These stools cost £59 each and now 3 of them I cannot for the life of me remove the stain from the fabric. Any help you can give would be appreciated. Many thanks Tina Eve

Jan 02, 2021

Morrisons — Service

Hi to whom this may concern I'm currently staying at my nans looking after her, she has ordered her shopping...

MorrisonsTeacher discount

I visited store today to do some Xmas shopping. I told the cashier I was separating the shopping into two lots as to pay she didn't say there would be a problem with using my teacher discount twice. Both purchases were for myself just my different bank accounts after the first transaction she didn't say anything about not being able to use the discount again! Then I visited customer services which were totally unhelpful and would not refund my purchases so I could complete the transaction as a whole or refund the difference. They said it was not there problem. This is no way to supposedly say thank you to a hardworking teacher and caused me unnecessary stress at what is already a difficult time.

RESOLVED

R

Dec 07, 2020

Morrisons — Stolen points

On the 19th October I had £70 of points stolen out of my more account they were all used in Leeds I have...

MorrisonsStaffing levels on tills

Visited my local Morrison's today, I understand we are in a pandemic but at 11 am only four people on the tills and queuing to the end of every aisle, plus the person that served me was wearing her mask as a chin sling. More training need to show staff how to wear a mask., I know you think you are protecting people but you aren't I was queuing for 15 mins with people less than the 2 metre guideline trying to get things in the aisle I was queuing in. You're job is to get people in and out as quickly as possible, you are not doing that so I won't be returning. Once again you really need to train you're staff in how to wear masks properly.

MorrisonsHome delivery

Delivery was for 3rd November 2020 between 21:00&22:00. No delivery showed up and no communication to say there had been a delay. The next day we called the customer service line and were told that there was a problem with the delivery route so it would be with us that evening as undelivered orders were being prioritised. Nothing turned up. Today called again same issue and was given a refund and some points. My complaint is not at the customer service centre but at the incompetence of the delivery service and lack of communication

MorrisonsButchers

I went to Leyland morrisons Thursday 29th October, I noticed packs of lamb on the shelf out of date I went to tell the member of staff on department it was a oldish gentleman, I stood there a few minutes at the counter and he didn't acknowledge me at all, as soon as I walked off he came off department and went to the shelves I approached him to tell him and he rudely replied "what" and "where" he was very blunt and said " well they weren't the before" and walked off no thank you or anything just rude not at all the customer service I would expect especially helping to remove a out of date high risk product like meat off sale, it left me angry and annoyed safe to say it has put me off going back due to one rude individual

MorrisonsPoints offer, case no. :-[protected]

I received an e-mail stating I would have 3000 points added to my more card on my next shop. All I had to do was click on the activate button between 27th August-2nd September which I did and although I have shopped on several occasions and raised this twice instore, I still have not received these points. Please can you rectify this complaint as soon as possible. My Morrison more card number is:-[protected]

Thank-you,

Mary.

MorrisonsCarpark

I usually go to Morrison's daily for bits and bobs and usually go around 8pm onwards, I have noticed that from around this time all the lights on the carpark are completely turned off and the same time the shop lights are all dimmed, it's pitch black outside on the car park. Last night I walked out of the shop on the way to the car, and tripped over something and fell quite hard onto the floor, I would usually mind but I am 6 months pregnant and spent the rest of the evening stressing on the phone to the midwife, all is fine but that is not the point, I understand accidents happened and it was me that tripped but I can't see where I'm going the carpark is pitch black, its quite a big carpark so surrounding lights from the round don't make a difference. Also whilst driving in and out it's too dark to see people walking behind cars and seeing where your going. It's very dangerous.

Oct 20, 2020

Morrisons — Staff member

I have visited the castleford Morrison's today 20-10-2020 around 8:30 ish and I have been appalled by...

Oct 10, 2020

Morrisons — Customer service

I visited one of your stores on Wednesday evening (7th October) to do some grocery shopping and to collect a...

MorrisonsDamage to property by driver 2 months ago and still no response

2 months ago a Morrison's delivery van damaged my neighbours property after making my delivery. I complained straight away and sent photos. I received a message from Morrison's complaints 2 weeks later where I replied again with full details and photos. To date even after asking again for updates I have had nothing at all off them. I have also contacted Morrison's via Facebook where they ask me fortnightly have I had a reply and I always so no I have not, again nothing happens. It's embarrassing for such a big profile company.

Aug 15, 2020

Morrisons — 2 minute silence today

I found it very rude that although the Wellington Telford store asked all customers and staff to politely...

Aug 10, 2020

Morrisons — Service and appalling complaints policy and procedure, needs to be put under the scrutiny test

It's not unreasonable to make the Claim that Morrisons Customer Service Team under the Directorship of Kyle...