Mediacom Cable CompanyThey suck

We had mediacom for over 2 yrs. It was horrible. If you were on the internet the phone didn't work, if you were on the phone the internet wouldn't work. The phone didn't work more than it did. I called probably 20 times regarding the phone. Technician came out and nothing was wrong. They replaced modem and it worked for couple of days. I finally switched to Direct TV (much better) When I cancelled the rep, named Cricket, asked me if I'd like for her to send me pre-paid UPS boxes to return equipment for my convenience. Of course I said yes. I returned all my equipment and about a month later I had a charge on my bank account for $450. I knew right away what it was for. They made me aquire over $300 in NSF fees since it was close to end of my paycheck!! It took me calling them about 20 times. And of course I can't talk to same person when I call and I had to re-tell the story again and again and again.. Finally I got it corrected. Then the very next day... again... hit my account again for $450. I was furious. And out of all the reps I talked to...probably around 25 or so, only ONE of them apologized to me...?!?!?! And I owed a bill of $93 when I cancelled. I got a bill for over $100, then I got one for $140, then the last one I got was for $194.00?!?! They are horrible and I would never ever use them again and would never recommed them to anyone that I like! LOL. kidding.