Windstream Communications Logo

Windstream Communications

Having problems with Windstream Communications?

Windstream Communications Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 347 1991 (Customer Service)
+1 800 481 5441 (Online Order Status)
+1 866 445 8084 (Order Support, Sales)
+1 800 537 7755 (Financial Services Department)
+1 855 439 2889 (Business Class Services)
+1 800 600 5050 (Enterprise Customer Support)
+1 866 375 6040 (Windstream Wholesale)
4001 N Rodney Parham Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
United States - 72212-2442

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Windstream Communications Customer Service. Initial Windstream Communications complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Windstream Communications above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Windstream Communications. Discuss the issues you have had with Windstream Communications and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Windstream Communications Complaints & Reviews

Windstream CommunicationsPhone & internet service

1/12/[protected] - Phone service keeps going out or keep getting bad static in line. They have been out 3 times since October 2020. The solution is run another line but just through it on top of the ground. It has been torn out twice since then. Still have not buried line. Neighbor had a problem last week and their line was buried the next day. Mine still laying on the grass. I have been dealing with this bad service for 15 yrs.

Phone & internet service
Phone & internet service

• Windstream Communications's response · Feb 02, 2021

Hello! I'd like to help get this completely resolved for you so you no longer have to worry. Please email me at [email protected] with your account information so I can escalate with the local team. Thank you,

Windstream CommunicationsCharges

I am a senior citizen that has been with windstream for 20 years or more. Since my health insurance has gone up I need to cut corners in order to have health coverage. I called today to cancel phone but keep internet. You are having a special for 12 months which the young lady told me I did not qualify for since I am an existing customer. What a horrible, horrible shame Windstream does not appreciate a loyal customer or give seniors discounts. I know this complaint will not go anywhere but I feel as a loyal customer I am entitled to express my opinion. Guess I will have to start searching for a new internet provider. By the way, the young lady on the phone was extremely courteous.
    Jeanette Brzoska
    Account number [protected]
    [protected]

Windstream CommunicationsHome phone service

Again we have no phone service. I called on 9/30. Phone was not working late on 9/29 but wanted to wait overnight to call. I was doing the automated system (of course - no people contact), and was told it would be resolved on 10/2. It was not. I called today on 10/3 and was told - after being disconnected twice - that it was "not possible to complete the job as they ran out of time", so 10/8 is the earliest. What a joke! I will be cancelling my service once I get all the associated personal services switched from this phone number. I will NOT put up with lousy service and lousy customer service any more. Half the time, you can't even understand the techs on the line - they are outsourced and I refuse to give money to a business that doesn't have the decency to use US personnel.

• Updated by candysip · Oct 03, 2020

Submitted a ticket on 9/30. Was told it would be fixed on 10/2. On 10/3 I still don't have a phone line. I am cancelling my service as I'm done trying to deal with this lousy service and customer service who outsource. I'm told now 10/8 it will be done. Takes that long???? All because they 'didn't have time' to finish the job? I'm done with Windstream - no wonder they filed bankruptcy!

Windstream CommunicationsInternet service

I am a nurse working from home. I had issues last month. Every time I have an issue they tell me repairman is coming which they don't . Then I see I'm back online. I demanded a new modem which was sent to me. Still no repairman. Monday August 31 I have no internet all day due to outage in my area. It came back on after my shift ended. I am using hard earned PTO time every time I have no internet. Then Friday September 4th it goes out again. This time I'm told my IP address is "lost" whatever that means. I get a text on Saturday September 5th I'll have a repairman will be at my house by Thursday the 10th. I have to be working by Tuesday the 8th at 8 am. I am getting unexcused abscences for every occurrence. This is unacceptable. We have been w Windstream for years. If I lose my job over this it won't be good for Windstream.

WindstreamEmail login

The largest internet, phone, and email help provider, windstream has been getting new subscribers over any time. Those who are original to this platform can learn easy ways to login to their windstream email addresses. The method of the windstream email login is pretty easy. All you have to do is sense the windstream email login page and catch the moves mentioned in this example.

Aug 10, 2020

Windstream Communications — Internet service

Your service is horrible. We have had problems with your service for over a year. After several modem change...

Aug 09, 2020

Windstream Communications — Windstream internet doesn’t work

When our internet goes out there is no urgency to fix the issue. We are at a time when people are working...

Windstream CommunicationsInternet

My internet either does not exist or it is slow.
            This morning I tested my speed...1.5 Mpbs upload and 0.5 Mpbs download.
            Pathetic! I have wasted so much time of my life dealing with Windstream. Their customer service is horrible. Techs don't show up when I take off work. Not even a courtesy call!!! And this after hooking up the newest router last night. This company is a complete ripoff and I'm not surprised they are in bankruptcy. Sure could use another option!!

Internet

Jul 10, 2020

Windstream Communications — Poor, unreliable internet service - horrible customer service

Since May 30th we have had 2 issues with our internet reliability. Both times when we have called customer...

Jul 10, 2020

Windstream Communications — Internet service repair

On July 7, a brief thunderstorm rolled through and my DSL internet went down, which has never happened...

Windstream CommunicationsPhone and internet

We brought a lake house in Leitchfield we was trying to get service at the place so we found out Windstream is the only one that do service there so I call a week after we got the place in May and we still haven't got service or do anyone call you back horrible customer service they rude don't return calls and pass you from person to person now here it is almost July still no service can't talk to them they lie the whole time you on the phone now am going to the BBB and see if they can get some understanding

Windstream CommunicationsClient service to repair landline and internet

On Monday June 22 a tech installed internet at my neighbors house. At the same time they disconnected all of my services. I have no land line and no internet. I live where cell service is spotty at best therefore I rely on my land line for communicating and emergencies. When I called Monday night and submitted a repair ticket for something their tech did - I was told it would be five days before they could get to my repair. I have called three times since then to get the ticket escalated and still no answers. If I had any choice in carriers I would never recommend or choose Windstream.

Windstream CommunicationsWindstream kinetics

I was speaking to a male representative about windstream kinetics. He researched and found that this service would not work in my area. He then promoted Visat and mentioned that he could help me to purchase and set the service up. I told him, that I would like to do a little research on this new satellite service and before I finished my sentence, he rudely hung up on me.

NO MORE WINDSTREAM!

Dec 30, 2019

Windstream Communications — Discontinuing and porting of distinctive ring number

James Hanslovan. Account [protected] I Switched land line service from Windstream to xfinity or attempted to so...

Windstream CommunicationsCustomer service

Customer care will not help and are condescending and blame the customer for everything. Called yesterday late trying to extend due date. Got put on hold past office hours. Called today was informed I now had to pay reconnect fee, was told it was my fault I didn't call sooner. I said I tried to call yesterday. They would not extend my service to Friday as I waited for a paycheck to come in so I could pay my bill. My wife even tried to talk to them, told them we had been with Windstream for a decade to which the customer rep responded actually you've only been with us 8 years and 5 months. I'm very disappointed in the customer care I have been receiving.

Dec 06, 2019

Windstream Communications — Internet service

My name is Theresa Vigil my phone # [protected]- 7 Sierra Vigil, I called Windstream on 12/01/2019 to get...

Windstream CommunicationsCustomer service

My husband, who has a mental disability, called this morning to talk with someone about our bill. He asked to speak to a supervisor and Brie answered that call. She treated him as if he was second class to her. She raised her voice 3 different times and told my husband that "Windstream is in the business of getting paid because they provide a service."
                      Does she not think that we know that already? He had questions. He didn't ask to be put down or patronized. Absolutely uncalled for and I request a follow up call or email regarding what has taken place for corrective action. In no way, shape or form, should a SUPERVISOR speak to anyone like this, Let alone a person with a disability. Thanks for nothing Brie.

• Windstream Communications's response · Dec 12, 2019

Good Morning Ms. Hornback. I am greatly disappointed to hear your account of this interaction. Windstream holds itself to a much higher standard than described here and would like to ensure this matter is taken care. Can you please email your Windstream account information to [email protected]?
                          Maggie

Windstream CommunicationsBad internet and phone service

Every time it rains, the phones do not work and the interest is so slow you have to wait minutes to get on a website. The upload is absolutely terrible.
                        This is an ongoing problem... The internet service with windstream is a sporadic and slow...
                        The internet goes down in the middle of a internet purchase making it extremely difficult to conduct any business. Including trying to make trades on my brokerage account.

In a nutshell... Crappy... Phones and internet...

• Windstream Communications's response · Nov 26, 2019

Good Afternoon. I'm really sorry to hear of all of your frustrations with your services. My name is Maggie and I manage web based reviews for Windstream. I'd greatly like to help in getting this resolved. Please email me your account information at [email protected] and I will be in contact!

Nov 12, 2019

Windstream Communications — Internet service

My name is Asia Gunyon account number [protected] -I've recently moved to an area where unfortunately I...

Windstream Communicationsphone service, customer service

I have had ongoing issues with internet service since the very first day of installation. I had a modem delivered to my house that was meant for the neighbor still on my front porch after repeated requests for a return label, as I said ONGOING internet issues that have supposedly been resolved this time, permanently again, refer to records of phone calls. NOW, my husband is unemployed and has been applying for jobs between Pa and NC, but NO CALLS have come in. He has an EXCELLENT work record and yet hasn't been able to find a job and HAD no idea why. He went to the local companies that he'd applied to to find out why, they told him that they tried contacting him numerous times, but the line would ring busy. I, myself had reason to be concerned as the area that we live in does not have cell service (if I could afford a cell bill)so I NEED a reliable phone. I am disabled, with 3 diseases that are robbing me of my mobility with no chance of anything being able to stop the progression, which is total paralysis. We have always worked hard to do the right thing, pay the bills, take care of our family, accept the consequences of failing to do ANY of these things and make it right. This same thought shouldn't be a foreign concept to understand.

• Windstream Communications's response · Oct 17, 2019

Good Afternoon, I totally understand how important having reliable phone service. I'd definitely like to help you guys out in anyway possible. Please email me your account # or telephone number so I can best assist you.

[email protected]