Having problems with Ooredoo?

185 (Indonesia)
121 (Kuwait)
101 (Laos)
1633 (Singapore)
+960 961 3929 (Maldives)
+970 568 003 000 (Palestine)
+65 68 201 633 (Singapore)
Ooredoo Tower, West Bay Area

Maldives
H. Sunleet, 5th Floor PO Box 2196 Boduthakurufaanu Magu Male',
Republic of Maldives

Myanmar
Myanmar Centre Tower 1, 192, Kaba Aye Pagoda Road, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar

Palestine
P.O.Box 4236, Palestine - Sateh Marhaba, Al Bireh

Complaints & Reviews

Ipad mini cellular 128gm gb

dear sir my name is Mohammad ali i am percheg ooredoo online crevice i pad mini celuler 128 gb last 13/oct/2018 but i am not recive till now and 23 kd i am pad but that time seller told me this product not a bailable you can buy another product, but i am not interested other product that time tell me after few days wite than i am wetting but now no body help me i am calling 301 but no body talk good only tal me your order now cancel ok i am accept my order cancel right but my money replace me in my accounts but no whu 23kd why you cut in my account if you no stock same product why take mony, ok give me my money in my account please.
this is my complaint can you hep me???

Ooredoo

Shower curtain

I have been trying to return a $50.00 shower curtain since Feb 7. "Satisfaction guaranteed is posted on their Storenvy store page .

The company has made me jump through hoops, sending pictures, asking questions, and the last communication said that they would only return 1/2 the paid amount and i would have to pay postage to return it. They still have not given me an addeess to return it to. I believe they have no intent on ANY refund.

The last attempt to get an address was replied "I have coronavirus". I want to return this for refund.

Company is a joke.

Adding OSN package El-Farq to me without my request

Dear Managements,

kindly note that OSN package El-Farq has been added to my account without my request, my kid press the bottom on remote twice and the package has been activated without his knowledge as the ooredoo tv has been restart suddenly and ask to press the bottom then he press ok twice and it was activated.

Please with my respect I want to cancel this package and remove it from me as I am not agreed to add it and it was activated by mistake.

I received the activation confirmation from you on 16th February 2020 and I make complain to cancel it on the same day from ooredoo city center branch.

I am waiting your confirmation of cancelling this package ASAP as I am not use it at all and I don't need it.

Aiham Kamal Mualla
+974 [protected]

customer service staff-marina mall

i went there to settle my bills..and changed my postpaid line to prepaid, maybe there is mis understanding between me and the staff, she closed the line so i insisted i want to keep my line but prepaid, she gave me the worst experience of my life, she was mad, she convinced me to take other line like viva and zain(while pointing to zain booth)) as it is cheaper..i told her i need same number as all my personal emaila and accnt associated with it

she said bad words in arabic which i completely understand, she made me feel embarrased, i felt humilated

fiber internet connection

We took the ooredoo fiber internet connection date taken: 09/11/2019. Now I am facing problem internet not getting. Why this happened???
I registered the complaint yesterday got the ref no: req000000891734. Kindly update the status.
I called the customer service they told me it will take 48hrs. Its difficult for us.

Please try to clear the internet problem immediately.

fiber internet connection

Ooredoo

cancellation problem

Respected authorities sir/ madam
My router number [protected]
Civil id number [protected]

I submitted a can canllation request of my router line on 28/09/19 around 12.30 pm
From the oreedo counter in farwaniya, they told me to pay 20kd for cancellation, i paid it on same time.!

On 30/09/19, i got a call from 310 and asked me to pay 16 kd more.
I paid it at 2.30 pm on 30/09/19 and submitted cancellation request again.
Until now the cancellation not over
Please do the needful
Thanking you

regarding threatening calls from an unknown person whose number is hidden showing

My name is Poonam lives in qatar with my husband, I am using orredoo since February 2019 my phone number is [protected] and now I am getting some unknown calls from a Hidden number which is not shown even in true caller I'd and this same thing is happening with my husband, it may be harm us so we need to know about this hidden number who is that person?? So this is the complain regarding finding out this number .kindly help it would b appreciated .
Thanks

[Resolved] business ethics

Ooredoo is a certified fraud company in the world. they canceled my all flexis without any notification. and...

internet

hi.
first of all i was having 500 gb with 6.5 kd . and as per customer service i cannot renew contract in same . i must have to go for 1tb that ll be 8 kd .
the question is even 500 gb is too much for this [censored] net speed . then i ll go for 1tb. its 4g plus but worst than 3g .. i think 3g was even had a better speed than this. and then forcefully they upgrade the contract to 1 tb . is that your way to deal with customers?
cannot say about router i am using m1 nightwalk . the latest one . you cant open even you tube in 2 different devices . and when talk to the customer service he gave very nice answer that if you don t like you can close your sim .
i got advice from your customer service . now can you give me any useful advice ?? or i should have to close this and buy zain or viva service??
anyway i am customer of ooredoo more than 5 years/

roaming charges

Hi
I would like to make a complaint about my bill. Ooredoo charged me 47 KWD for the usage of 100 MB internet only without any notification for roaming. I tried to complain by calling but no one is ready to file a complaint. It was very unfair and unacceptable as without informing they have charged too much for very minimal usage. Please try to solve my query ASAP.
My no is [protected]
Ankur Raich
Kuwait Civil ID - [protected]

• Is
    Ismail Rajiwate Sep 18, 2019

This is the way Ooredoo is increasing his revenue.

Yesterday I received two messages on the same time. First, one that my data limit is expired and second says you consumed IKD data. So my 1 KD was deducted from my balance.

I log the complaint about this incidence but there is NO reply. Then I put negative comments about their services in the public survey then I received a call. Mr. Mehdi, has listened to my problem and he said sorry... he clearly said our invoice/billing program is like this. if you keep the balance in your account, it will get deducted by any mean or way.
    I was having 1.25KD as balance but Ooredoo deducted 1KD. This the way Ooredoo cheat customer with a small amount so that customer will not make a big sound.

Very bad services..

experience on supernet fiber service installation.

Dear Sir, I am writing you to explain my not-so-good experience while applying for Ooredoo Supernet in...

invoice copy from daniel sathya sheela - civil id no. [protected]

Dear sir,

I notice whenever I put 5 kd or 10 KD, my money goes off most of the times without making any calls. It has happend in December 2018 and again in January and again in May/June. Then I have to go to your branch and tell them and they will do something and say it is fine. I notice even without my approval to subscribe, it is subscribed for some fun games or etc. and my money is taken away. I see there is a foul play in this by Ooredoo. If this is not rectified on your system, I will approach regulator in the next time, if it happens.

Mine is only a single case and understand this is an ongoing in Ooredoo phone subscribers.

• Updated by danielss · Jul 04, 2019

look forward for sollution

complaint against home broadband installation call centre

Dear ooredoo,

I am long resident in qatar and have been using qtel, now ooredoo from 1978 onwards and have was always happy with the service ooredoo was providing until recently.

I changed my home in mansoura in march and was unable to get broadband connection for almost 1.5 month from ooreedoo cause my building did not complete the requisite block wiring. After lot of follow up with my building owner, they completed the block wiring on 11th april.

From that time onwards, I have been calling the installation team telling them that block wiring is complete and I need the appointment to proceed with installation.

My complaint: when I got no response, I called installation call centre (115) on 16th april atleast more than 15 times to explain that block wiring is complete and I need to get appointment.

All of them spoke to me telling me block wiring is not complete and I need to inform once done. I repeatedely told them that it is complete and they had no clue of what they were doing/talking about

I would like to emphasize that all the call centre person in the installaiton team who attended the calls in the morning are ' useless, not competent to continue in their job'. I went though mental torture that day only due to the these persons.

Except for two person ' mohamed saleh, in the morning shift and syed umer in the afternoon shift' are the only ones who un derstood my problem and took the effort to help me out and I am very thankful to both of them.

I would request ooredoo to take action by making sure that people sitting in the installation call centre support the customers indeed by giving the right advise/making the efforts to go extra mile rather than just picking up call for nothing.

Hope my complaint will be registered and please provide complaint number

Best regards

Mathew jacob
Id : [protected]

where the hell is an emergency number for ooredoo in kuwait???

I have an Ooredoo number her in Kuwait. Without warning I suddenly get a message on my phone's screen saying "YOUR SIM CANNOT BE ACCESSED. PLEASE CALL YOUR CARRIER TO OBTAIN YOUR PUK CODE" - Well THAT is a JOKE!!! Tell me where the hell I find quickly and easily an "Emergency Number" for Ooredo??? Certainly NOT in your overloaded Website for Kuwait. Then eventually - by chance I find a "Customer Service" Number for Kuwait - 121 - AND GUESS WHAT???? IT DOESN'T WORK!!! And NEITHER DOES THE NUMBER FOR QATAR - THE HOME OF OOREDOO???? WHAT A SURPRISE - AND YOU'RE A [censored]ING TELEPHONE COMPANY!!!

So how the hell do I get help from Ooredoo at night when there is NO WAY TO REACH ANYBODY???????????? What a USELESS USELESS company. And Customer Service???? YOU HAVE NO [censored]ING CLUE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

fiber connection not working since 21 days.

My fixed liner number: [protected].
Internet stopped on 01-april-2019.
I am using ooredoo fiber connection in my home. With due respect, I am writing this letter to inform you that my internet connection is stopped from last 21 days.
I contacted the customer care 1514 again and again but they are saying always as today/ tomorrow will fix the issue and have to wait no solution got upon it. So now 21 days gone but still internet connection is not working.
I am very displeased with your services. If the solution will take weeks or month then kindly provide the alternative solutions and provide alternative modem to use still the fiber connection issue get solved.
Temporary solutions also not possible by ooredoo team then today itself terminate my connection.

excess money charged

I have been to so many offices of ooredoo and have registered the complaint in the system and have also submitted a written complaint form, no action has been taken. due to the Ooredoo staff error the company has charged me extra money and now are not reversing the amount. The written form was submitted in The Muscat Grand Mall branch on 16/01/2019 and this issue was first raised as a complaint in the ooredoo system on 27/02/2017.

data line

Dear Sir, I was holding a post paid data line [protected] in Kuwait. The Contract expired by July 2018...

technical services are very unprofessional

I have scheduled our installation at 4-6pm at their Lulu Branch D-Ring. I received an SMS Confirmation that they will install, 12-4pm. Changed the scheduled by Call center but same schedule sent. I confirmed 12-4pm but technician is not available. Technican is very unprofessional and hangs up your call. Kindly take action for this very unproffesional behavior. Same thing with their call center.

cancelled wrong line number

I want to complain the operator who answered my call today at around 1:40pm. I have 3 wataniya line maintaining... One prepaid ([protected]);and 2 internet line which I am paying every month. I called today at around 1:40pm to 310 and told the costumer service I wanted to cancel 1 internet line ([protected])... She asked me my number but then I asked which number... The internet line that I want to cancel or my mobile number... She told my mobile number... So I told her my number [protected]... I didn't even realize that she cancelled my prepaid line that i've been using for almost 15years.

I need my mobile number activated again cause I am using it. I am currently in the philippines for two weeks vacation and will come back on feb3.

I want to cancel only one internet line the [protected] please.

Need your immediate on this as soon as possible.

Antolina san jose
[protected]

took money without customer approval

Dear Sir,

I had 5 GB XPLUS1 package it suppose to be renew on 21/12/2018 6PM unfortunately I missed the time. Around 8 AM I recharged 5.100 KD to activate my existing package. I send renew message to 500. After that I enable data for less then minute instead of renewing 5 GB I received SMS about " You used 1 KD by using My Net Basic, The cost of this service is 100File/MB...". I agreed this my mistake because without 5 GB pack confirmation message I suppose to not enable data. But the problem is here Ooredoo took all my money. I chat with online customer but he said I should pay another 5 KD for activate 5 GB pack. What is this ? This is cheating.

Please advise. How can I reimburse my balance amount?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices