Juno Online Services Logo

Juno Online Services

Having problems with Juno Online Services?

Juno Online Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 10, 2006. The latest review juno email/internet service was posted on Jul 19, 2019. The latest complaint fees was resolved on Oct 16, 2014. Juno Online Services has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 28 reviews. Juno Online Services has resolved 13 complaints.

Juno Online Services Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 7064
Woodland Hills, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Juno Online Services Customer Service. Initial Juno Online Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Juno Online Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Juno Online Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Juno Online Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Juno Online Services Complaints & Reviews

Juno Online Servicesjuno email/internet service

I have used Juno since 2001 for email service in grad school. They continued to bill me as their prices increased without notice. My bad - I thought I was paying a minimum fee for the email (not internet service) and have been paying for internet through another provider. When I FINALLY realized (thousands of dollars later) that I was paying for something I never used, I tried to cxl and they said I had a balance due. I argued that I have been paying them for nothing for years and asked them to wave the balance due (less than $60) dollars. Nope.
Juno services are crap and expensive. Don't use!!!

Jul 15, 2019

Juno Online Services — juno wi fi

Wi Fi went down 5 days ago and I checked and re-checked all hardware and they keep sending me a checklist of...

Juno Online Servicesjuno online

I received a collection notice letter from united online for $45.00 for Juno services which I cancelled two years ago, as their rates went up annually from $10.00 per month to over $20.00 per month, which they unilaterally debited my credit card month after month without authorization and after I sent them email to cease and desist, and cancel the service. Something is not right with this company.

Juno Online Servicesfrustration in trying to speak with jumia agent mr precious or any other to clear issues on how to proceed to payment on order [protected].

He, (Mr Precious), promised to furnish me with the Jumia online services account details, into which I may make a transfer in payment for an order. I waited in vain since last week and all effort to link him failed. Now I don't know if I am in the right place. How could I confidently pay for goods when communication with the payee is a problem even when payment is yet to be made?

Juno Online Servicesfees

I never changed my password for my juno account but now it won't let me log in, won't let me reset my password, and wants to charge me $1.95 per minute to talk to a live rep which sounds like a scam to me. What bull crap! and my stupid paypal account won't let me change my email, without having access to the Juno email account to verify the email change.

• Ro
            RON SERSEN Mar 29, 2009

i THINK THE SERVICE STINKS FOR WHAT i AM PAYING FOR, GO ON LINE BUT IT 3X TO GET ON LINE AND THEN GET TIMED OUT BECAUSE I AM TAKING TO LONG TO FILL OUT A JOB RSEUME I WILL YOU NET ZERO, JUNO AND DONT FOR GET NORTON SHOULD DO ALL US A FAVOR AND GO OUT OF BUSINESS AND WHAT IS WITH ALL THE PROMR FOR THE ''MESSIA OBAMA '' ON THE WEB PAGE FOR ? DONT WE SEE ENOUGH OF HIS FACE ON CNN

• Valerie Jul 20, 2006

I have a charge of 24,95 from Juno. Some time ago I tried to use Juno and you people told me that Juno did not supply services to wireless customers so we then and there agreed to stop billing me for service that you cannot or do not serve.

06/03 Juno online www.juno.com $ 24,95 this is the charge as it is on my visa card, never did and still do not. How long do you think you should bill me for service that you do not sell????

Juno — scam

I have a charge of 24, 95 from Juno. Some time ago I tried to use Juno and you people told me that Juno did...

Juno.com — refuses to refund money

After over 10 years as a subcriber to Juno.com as an internet service provider, I was finally able to get DSL...

UOL Juno Online — isp service fraud

I discovered 2 months of fraudulent charges for Juno internet service and promptly contacted by financial...

Juno.comcontinued receiving charges to our credit card after we canceled the service

In January 2007 I called Juno customer service to cancel my account. I connected cable internet the same week and was happy with my new internet connection.

I March I noticed that Juno continued charging my credit card our monthly fee for the service. I called to resolve it and they assured me that my account is no longer active.

In April I saw their transaction on my bank statement again. I then called my bank and closed the credit card Juno was using.

Last week I got a mail from Juno saying they tried to access my credit card but could not, and asked for an updated credit card number. Yes, sure :)

I am logging this compliant so If they send our account to collections I will be able to reference it.

UOL Juno Onlineunauthorized charge

Noticed a $39.90 charge I didn't recognize on my corpoate card through work. Called the number and found it was UOL Juno online. I have never signed up with Juno for anything. After an explaination, the person I reached first (India?) named "Bella" transferred me to "Nancy". After re-explaining the whole thing, she said there had been another $14.95 chage on my next Visa statement and that it would take at least two billing cycles to reverse the charges. I emphasized that this was a fraudulent charge on a State government Visa card, and she said she would immediately removed the $54.85 worth of charges. I called the bank and told them it was a fraud and they stopped both charges. I'd like to know how they got my name and Visa number? I had purchased some software on line from Australia, but nother odd other than that.

• Ri
                Ricardo Mellizo Jun 06, 2012

Parece que esta empresa está realizando cargos fraudulentos a las tarjetas de crédito. En micaso particular aparecen cargos mensuales de US$14.95 y no tengo hasta el momento solución a este problema. Ni mi banco ni los señores de la empresa dan respuesta a esto. Los señores de UOL JUNO ON LINE son unos pícaros, deshonestos, hampones internacionales que buscan lucrarse con un servicio fraudulento que uno no ha contratado.

• Ha
                Hate it Feb 02, 2011

I have never ordered anything from them but they charged me unauthorizedly. I called them and they just kept me transferred from department to department. When I finally found someone to describe what was happening to me, he hanged up on me (twice!!). Does anyone know how to deal with this situation (like suing the company or reporting this issue to some governmental department), besides complaint (which is the only thing I can do right now)?

• La
                lakepark Jul 13, 2010

I just discovered the UOL JUNO Online charged my debit card without permission. I would never use their services as I already have a cable-based internet connection. I called my bank as soon as I discovered the charge to have my debit card canceled. I will also file a complaint with my state's consumer protection department.

Mary 76 Dec 05, 2009

I live in the Eurozone and UOL Juno Online as well as UOL Netzero Online made
                Fraudulent Charges to my credit card.

• Sm
                smlatham Aug 27, 2009

This customer has been charging my AMEX for $14.95 per month. When I called to confront them, they told me that they were not allowed to tell me who was using my card, but would discontinue charging me.

Pretty freaky that they could charge me, but would not tell me why or who done it.

Junorefuses to refund money

I had been a subscriber to internet service through Juno.com for over 10 years.

I finally was able to get access to DSL service in my neighborhood, so I signed up for it. An ISP connection was included in the basic monthly service charge for the DSL line itself, so I no longer needed Juno.

Juno bills a month in advance and requires a credit card to charge each month. I just happened to call to cancel my account (you can't do it on-line, you have to wait for ever for someone to answer the phone and then they try to sell you "back-up" service or on-line virus protection) on the same day that my credit card was to be charged for the next month. When I asked the "service" representative if I would get a credit applied back to my card, I was advised, "That is not our policy". When I demanded to speak to a supervisor, I was told they would transfer me and then the line went dead.

For 10 years my only complaint was the occasional server outage, but now I am totally pissed.

UOL*Juno Online, 888-839-5866, CA — unauthorized charge

This was sent to me from my PayPal account today, I dont know who these people are and I have not used my...

Visa - UOL*Juno Online — unauthorized charge

10/25/10 I was charged $24.95 from VISA - UOL*JUNO ONLINE. I didn't authorize or even know what this i...

UOL Junounauthorized charge

A charge for $14.95 appeared on my American Express card last month. I have NEVER signed up for their service. In fact, I have not even heard of this company before. The first person I spoke with at Juno first asked me for the phone number on the account. I explained to him that I never signed up for service. He was able to pull up an account under my name using my AmEx number but was not authorized to tell me to what phone number the dial-up service was linked. He gave me a reference number and transfered me to the cancellation dept. The man in this department told me that the account that was under my name was not using an AmEx card but a Mastercard. They do not have an AmEx number on file for me. I gave him the last four digits of the only two mastercards I have and neither matched. Nor was my mother's maiden name correct. He told me he couldn't help me. I hung up and disputed the charge with Amex. I it was removed from my account.

• Ke
                    Kenvan Jan 26, 2011

March 2010 I had a charge from UOL Juno for $9.95 which I contested it and it was taken off of my credit card bill. Again on 01/23/2011 a charge for $14.95 which I contested it and it was taken off of my credit card bill. then again on 01/24/2011 another charge for $14.95 on which also contested and again had removed from my credit card bill.
                    Question, is this petty theft or an honest mistake? How many thousands/millions of dollars have they (stolen) this way?

• Wi
                    williams trucking Dec 01, 2010

uol juno unathorized charges on my company credit card of $30.85 on this date 11/05/10 AMEX !

• Up
                    UpsetCanadian Feb 18, 2010

Unauthroized transaction on my credit card from this company in California. I called them and the first thing the automated voice said "We are accessing your account, please hold". Very strange. And then once they accessed my account they asked me to punch in my phone number.

Of course I didn't do what they asked as we all should be aware of scammers that ask for information from us when we are first calling them to ask who they are.

Learn people - don't let low lifes like this use us. Never give any information out - always confront them and get them to talk and dole out some information and you will see how long they stay on the line.

• Er
                    erin verdi Jul 30, 2009

$4.97 charge on credit card-I have no idea who this company is and I have never used their services

Junofraud/ invalid collection

6 months ago my husband was getting packages sent to him which he did not order. We contacted the companies and found out there was no information except my husband's name and address and a Juno account which we do not nor have we ever had. We get our internet through our local phone company Reliance Connects and have had it for years. We called Juno they had no information on the person except the email address. There was no name or address or contact information under my husband's name with them at that time. I advised this was a fraud charge and to mark it disputed. My husband went to the bank and changed his debit card information and we were credited back the monies for the packages that were sent to us once we returned them. There continues to be someone in our local area that is using mine and his accounts after we use our debit card. They are investigating these charges now. We have NEVER received a bill from Juno or a request to pay so we assumed they took heed to our concerns six months ago and resolved the matter as a fraud. To our surprise now my husbands perfect credit is at risk of being blemished because someone did not care to follow through and send us all docs we requested and proof of signature. We have not received any phone calls from this company or the United Online Collection Division and it is my understanding from managing a collection agency for 6 years, The Fair Debt Collection Practices act requires a third party collection agency to make 3 point contact. Phone calls and letters we have just received a letter dated August 30 but received it on September 7th.

UOL Juno Onlinefraudulent charges

On July 5th, 2010 I noticed unauthorized charges on my credit card statement. Under description they were listed as "UOL *Juno Online [protected]".
                    I have never purchased any products or services from Juno; in fact, I hadn't even heard from such company before. I am still not even sure what they are (organized criminals, I suppose). Fortunately, VISA credited the amount back to my account after I got in touch with them (VISA) to dispute these fraudulent charges.

• Em
                        Emaleth Jul 24, 2010

Oh. By the way, the scariest part of it all is that the scammers had all kinds of personal information about me, including my one unlisted-and- rarely- used cell phone number and maiden name. Needless to say, I had to cancel my credit card and obtain a new one.

UOL Juno Online — unathorized credit card charges

I was charged by this company once monthly for 9.95 for several months before I noticed there was a problem...

Juno — closing account ending email address

I wanted to close my account and also end the existance of my email address. I got the run around from...

UOL Juno Online — unauthorized charges

I received 2 charges to my bank check card, each in the amount of $14.95, from UOL Juno Online. These charge...

Junorequest for cancellation of acct.

I canceled my Juno account in August 2009 ([protected]@juno.com) however, my email address is still receiving messages. I asked that my account and site be canceled, please stop any and all message from coming to the site.

I do not wish to have a free account which is what customer service reported my having. Please stop any account being my name on Juno's site.

• Ok
                          okey proctor Jan 25, 2007

I abandoned my juno email account about two years ago. I called and asked them to please cancel the service and the charge as i no longer used it. the next month the service charge returned to my account. How can i get them to stop charging me for a service i haven't used in two years?!