McDonald's — double cheese burger
My partner and I visited Hervey Bay's McDonald on 19-10-2019 @ 08:41hrs, and ordered a Double Cheeseburger. We were number: 121.
The advertisement on television shows a large Double Cheeseburger, almost too big to take a bite from. When the burger arrived, it was so tiny, that a 2 year old child could have eaten it. The burger wasn't even even either, the top bun was almost off the rest of the burger. It was also dripping with fat. We were absolutely disgusted with your product. The buns were so small, and lettuce was limp! My pancakes were delicious, however my coffee was just warm, and as always, I specifically ask for "extra hot". This is so disappointing, as we love McCafe' coffee.
I have enclosed a photo for your viewing of the tiny Double Cheeseburger.
Thank you for your time in reading our complaint.
Trish & Don
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site