FILE A COMPLAINT
Sat:7:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

McDonald's verified

making order

I went to this McDonald's on 2700 S Kirkwood Rd, Houston, TX 77077 and I was trying to make a breakfast order for my son as I was talking to the cashier the so called manager called EMMA came and started shouting bin the cashier to be fast when she has not even spend a minute taking my order so I told her she doesn't need to shout at the cashier because she's doing her job and she's the only one and there's a line but she started to insult me saying is not a must for me to buy McDonald for my son and she said fool black and she's also a black dark very slim ugly thin and she contihue insulting me with the order on e that's working at the back spitting inside my order. This EMMA is not meant to be working at McDonald's at all she's a evil being and inpatient soul. She and the other one walking together to fix the food are not qualified to deal with customer at all I even have their pictures to send is only the cashier that's patient and we'll professional others are just trash.

making order

• DeAndre Washington Oct 20, 2019

Hi Mimi, Please stop taking pictures of McDonalds employees and posting these on the internet. Thanks.