Maytagmaytag washer model: mvwb855dc3

Q Nov 04, 2019 Review updated:

Purchased new washer 11/27/2018 from Lowe's. On 10/20/19 washer stopped working and showed error code E2 F6. Unplugged washer and let it sit for 30 minutes. No improvement. Ive already had this same issue with another Maytag washer that I purchased in 2017. It worked for 5 months and did same thing. Error code E2 F6. That washer was repair once under factory warranty and started doing the same thing again after 15 months of purchase date. It was unable to be repaired due to lack of parts availablitity. Lowe's bought out my warranty and refunded me the purachse price. Like an idiot I went out and bought the exact same model on 11/27/18. Now on 10/20/19 its doing the exact same thing E2 F6. First call to Maytag was on 10/21/19..They said they contacted MASH appliance to come repair. Never heard from anyone so I called Maytag back on 10/25/19. I was then told that my washer may not have been sold with a warranty but they were still sending out a repair person. 10/31/19-Still nothing so I called again...Same story- they are sending out a repair person. Today is 11/4/19 and I still have not received one call. Filed a complaint with BBB.. not sure at this point what I should do. Repeated calls have gotten he no where.

Maytag

• W
      Nov 12, 2019

Hi Quickone, thanks for the review. We regret to hear that your appliance is not living up to your standards and are happy to look into this with you. Please reach out to us directly at [protected], via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/maytag or Twitter @MaytagCare. Let’s see what we can do for you!