Having problems with Apple?

+1 800 692 7753 (Apple Online Store)
+1 408 996 1010 (Headquarters)
+1 408 974 2042 (Apple Media Helpline)
+1 888 840 8433 (Apple Software Upgrade Center)
1 Infinite Loop Stop 90-2L
Thu5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun5:00 AM - 10:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Apple.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 25, 2020

Apple — Everything

Customer service since 2009 has never, ever, resolved any questions, technical issues, software update...

Oct 16, 2020

Apple — Getting price reduction refund!

Having trouble getting price reduction refund from Apple. Their policy states you can call for refund but I...

AppleInconvenience

My phone broke and when I got it fixed, it asks for my apple id and password.
I forgot my password and I called them at least 100 times already. Its been 6 days without phone and they told me today that it will be another 13 days to recover my password and then only I can use my phone.
Wait what another 13 days without phone.
Are you kidding me.
Staying without phone for 20 days.
Its insane
I told them that I can give them proof of the phone purchase and my id but they said they wont be able to help me.

Oct 12, 2020

Apple — Representative named Zay

My case number is [protected] I c alled apple because I was told to do so if the computer continued to...

AppleCustomer service complaint

I made an appointment to get a replacement iphone at Southgate Mall Edmonton AB (which took a week). I arrived with my old phone, my apple care, my apple ID and password and when I logged in at the store my apple ID did not work. The associate was extremely unhelpful and advised me that I had to leave the Apple store with my Apple iphone and contact Apple support - is this not the Apple store??? When leaving the store with an iphone that did not work, the associate chastised me to ensure that I remembered my password in the future. I came home, logged in on my computer with my apple ID no problem. Now I have to wait another week for an appointment with no phone and I am staring university without a phone. This is ridiculous and this lack of customer service does not make one want to continue purchase a thousand dollar phone and apple care in the future. This should have been a one stop with support and assistance in the store the bears the name of the product that I brought in.

AppleProduct purchase and promotion

I purchased a $2000 iPhone with my carrier which came with a free one year subscription to Apple TV. While I was trying to set up my subscription there was a technical difficulty and now they are telling me they cannot rectify nor compensate for this and" too bad so sad my loss. "
      I've called them several times going up to supervisors and managers they say they can't do anything they won't give me any other person to talk to you and all I could do is file a complaint which will at some point be reviewed and that's it.

• Updated by Linda Cusmano · Jul 22, 2020

I purchased a $2000 iPhone with my carrier which came with a free one year subscription to Apple TV+.
          While I was trying to set up my subscription there was a technical difficulty and now they are telling me they cannot rectify nor compensate for this and" too bad so sad my loss. ".
          Apple will not honor the promotion!!!
          I've called them several times Escalating up to supervisors and managers but they all say they can't do anything, they won't give me any other person to talk to and all I could do is file a complaint with them which will at some point be reviewed and that's it.
          It makes no sense that a Huge tech company cannot honor their promotion and there is no way to give me my one year subscription as promoted
          which was supposed to come with this expensive phone.

Jul 16, 2020

Apple — iphone 11

When are you going to fix text to talk so it works and stops changing everything you say and putting in word...

Appleipad

You have the worst service, I was put on hold for about 45 minutes and no one could get back to me??? Thats customer service??? You have no phone number to call. I am going to cancel my service because your service sucks! Sorry but I am pissed off waiting! I don't understand how you could dictate what you can do, it doesn't make sense to me. Steve santucci

AppleUgly apple music covers

I think a pirated version of Apple Music has been downloaded onto my computer. There is a plain, blue-shirted person going by the name of Brooke Reese appearing on my Radio page. Doesn't Apple have enough money to contract with real artists?

As I understand things, Apple is a huge company, and professional. I tried buying and uploading copyrighted iTunes software, but perhaps I am wrong about their music acquisition method.

Thank you. I just don't have time to shop for high quality music, and I need the professionals to guide me. I assume that is what I am paying for?

AppleiPhone 11 pro

The phone says it is good in 5 meters or so of water for many minutes but when you accidentally drop it in a little water for a second or two and the screen stops working they say that is not covered by the warranty. I believe that is false advertising when they wont stand behind what they say is true. Why would you want to stay with a company that wont stand behind what they say.

Apple27" iMac trade in

When on line to trade in my 27" iMac. I was informed if everything checked out I would be credited $750. My iMac was working, it turned on and off (it might have had some issues, but it was working). In short the $750 turned into $150 or $175, which I did not accept. So it was returned. I left it in the box until just recently, when I set it back up it would not work. I attempted to do a recovery, but the mouse wouldn't work so I have to attempt the recovery using the keyboard. I cannot get the computer working. My question is, is it Apple's policy to run its test on a computer trade-in, and if the trade-in amount is refused, to return the computer in a non working order. Not to return the computer in the same order that it was received. Very disappointed with Apple. Have traded in iPhone with no problems. Please respond

Mar 12, 2020

Apple — The app slots 777 Vegas

I am a recovering gambler, with a panic disorder. This presents its self a game for entertainment only age...

Mar 12, 2020

Apple — iphone 7 plus

Apple iPhone 7 have a problem with the panel board of the phone. I don't understand if Apple know about...

Apple Chevroletiphone x

My phone always hanging, always stopping, always silent since I upgrading to ios 13.
                Even after trying many times to upgrade for new versions i'm still facing the same problem, especially (always silent and hanging when trying to store phone numbers)!!!

Now i'm using last version 13.3.1 and still facing lot of troubles especially hanging and phone stay silent so I can't hear ringing when receive calls!

Need to repair or replace phone.

Appleicloud

I'm so [censored]ing pissed.. I'm having a panic attack cuz this stupid ass icloud just stole over 500 photos out of my ipad and deleted them for good... Don't worry... I tried everything.. Even talked to apple on the phone and they said the photos are gone for good and your employee even said icloud is sketchy as hell... I'm so pissed not to sure i'll but another apple product.. Don't matter now, can't afford one anyways... Almost wanna sue someone...

Appleemoji update discrimination

Please explain why there is no emoji for military service members? Is this blatant discrimination against the military?

In the latest update we see non-binary gender fluid emojis, a yo-yo, "pinching fingers" etc..
                    Yet there still is no representation for those who give their lives in the service of their country, who are willing to do the things that the general population cannot do or simply turns a blind eye to.
                    But hey, we have a yo-yo now!!!

Applemissing iphone 11 in shipment

A few days before Christmas I received two separate boxes from A.I. in Carlyle, PA (an Apple fulfillment center) via UPS Next Day. One order was complete, the second was missing the iPhone 11 itself. The shipment with the missing phone included the white box, earphones, charger and cord...but no phone.
                      The sales order # is [protected]; the delivery number is [protected]; the Web Order # is W533521494.
                      Comparing the two shipping boxes, neither appeared to have been tampered with, except that the white box with the missing phone had not been tucked under the clear film used to stabilized it during shipment. I take that as a sign that the phone had been left out or taken out during packaging.
                      The missing phone's serial number (taken from white box) is GONZPR5KN72R. It was a model A2111.
                      The orders were address properly to Thomas M. Knobel, phone [protected], at 84 South Main St., Homer, NY [protected].
                      Both phones were purchased using American Express Memebership points and the order was placed with Apple through them.

Apple iPhonethe used demo apple iphone I purchased on the 16th sep 2019 is faulty

Order number: BZKGCQW8
                        Product: Used Demo Apple IPhone 6S 64GB
                        Ordered : 16th Sep 2019

The phone I received from Kogan is getting very hot when using the phone and once the phone has been charged over night the battery is only lasting a couple of hours before I have to charge it again.

The phone is faulty and I would like to request a full refund please.

Thanks

Lisa

Appleapple activation

My sister and I have been on the phone 6 times this week trying to reactivate her IPAD and because she cannot remember her ID they cannot (will not?) help. I understand that it was suppose to be a safeguard against theft but this is insane. This an old IPAD bought by one sister and given to another sister. We are trying our best to acertain that it belongs to her but they want a proof of purchase...who keeps a receipt that is 10 years old. This is harder than changing info by phone with a bank. Apple may think that this is customer service but it's far from what should be expected from such a big company. My sister is so discouraged that she is going to just chuck this ipad and to to Samsung.

Appleapplecare+

I bought two ipone XSmax phones in November of 2018. At the time of purchase I also bought the apple care+ for both phones at $9.99 a month each. This payment was automatically taken out of my account every month. Apparently the service was canceled in May. I was not aware of this until I brought one of the phones to Best Buy for repair and they advised I had no coverage. They said that it was possible that it was due to a change in the account in which the payment was being taken out of. I did get a new card in which I updated the payment information on. I did also receive an email indicating that I needed to update my payment information which I did on multiple occasions. I was not made aware that the account canceled and now I am stuck with a phone that barely works. I called your support line to see if I can get the Apple Care+ reinstated and I was advised that since it's been more that 60 days I can not and that I am stuck with a broken phone and there is nothing that can be done. I am a long time customer of Apple and so are my kids and my whole family. I have never had to use the apple care+ before and now that I need it I can't. I paid for the service for 7 months before it was cancelled.
                            Please reinstate my coverage so that I can continue to support Apple by buying and using their products.
                            Thank you.