Arizona Attorney General Logo

Arizona Attorney General

Having problems with Arizona Attorney General?

1866 742 4911 (Office of Victim Services)
+1 602 542 5025 (Phoenix Office)
+1 520 628 6504 (Tucson Office)
+1 928 778 1265 (Prescott Office)
+1 602 542 5763 (Consumer Information & Complaints, Phoenix)
+1 602 542 2123 (Community Outreach, Phoenix)
+1 602 542 5263 (Office of Civil Rights, Phoenix)
+1 520 628 6500 (Office of Civil Rights, Tucson)
+1 602 542 4911 (Office of Victim Services, Phoenix)
+1 520 628 6456 (Office of Victim Services, Tucson)
+1 602 542 2124 (Taskforce Against Senior Abuse)
+1 866 879 5219 (Military and Veterans Alert Hotline)
2005 N Central Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Arizona Attorney General.

Complaints & Reviews

Feb 11, 2019

Arizona Attorney General — computer service

We are constantly bombarded by these people, using different phone numbers, who say they want to talk to u...

Arizona Attorney Generallazer away, 15147 n. scottsdale rd., su 123, scottsdale, az

I went into the business on Sept 21, 201, for an appointment. I was asked to sign up for a new promotion. I explained, REPEATEDLY, that I did not want my credit ran due to the financing associated with purchasing a home. She ran my credit anyway!! That is FRAUD!! I have contacted Lazer Away in Scottsdale and their corporate office and they refuse to even respond, by way of telephone or email. I would like to sue this company for fraudulently using my personal information to pull my credit. Thank you.

Arizona Attorney General — CSM training class 2/6/17 and 2/7/17 offered by pmtc

I enrolled in this class scheduled for 2/6 and 2/7. Upon arriving that the class location on 2/6, I...

Arizona Attorney GeneralRefuses to investigate fraud complaint.

I sent a complaint to the Arizona Attorney General and asked that they investigate Igomogul for a work at home scam. They sent me a letter that they had contacted Igomul along with a response from Igomogul, and informed me they were satisfied with the "investigation" and they did not resolve personal disputes.
    How can it be a personal dispute when there are so many complaints about this company?
    Igomogul claims to be affiliated with Google and authorised to use Google programs to generate traffic to websites designed by Igomogul which is untrue. Google is working with the Federal Trade Commission to discover and prosecute companies that do this. If Google and the FTC consider this a scam then why doesn't the Arizona Attorney General think it worth doing more that contacting the compan in question and asking them if they're committing fraud?

• Bo
        bostoncreme28 Oct 16, 2009

I think in general Attorney Generals are just a false hope they cant go extra miles to help people becuase they are ristricted by the law or sometimes they just dont care.
        When you are ripped off you are on your own, either hire an attorney and take the risk of filing a law suite. If you cant do that then just learn from this lesson, move on and be careful in the future.
        Its true that "A Fool is born every minute on this planet" I myself am a (fooled) victim of one of the scams scam, so I feel you.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices