Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. Logo

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co.

Having problems with Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co.?

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 2, 2009. The latest review arm hammer tooth paste all brands of it got baking soda etc in it was posted on Apr 3, 2021. The latest complaint liquid detergent bottles was resolved on Aug 13, 2009. Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 22 reviews. Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. has resolved 3 complaints.

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. Customer Service Contacts

1800 524 1328 (United States)
1800 268 3186 (Canada)
Mississauga, ON Canada L5S 0AS

The United Kingdom
JWPR, 3 Cawnpore Street, London, SE191PF

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. Complaints & Reviews

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co.arm hammer tooth paste all brands of it got baking soda etc in it

my dentist warned me about the whitner tooth paste of arm and hammer how bad it is for inside of the mouth but would not listen . I am A sugar free diet pop drinker really stained my teeth is why I used this brand of tooth paste for years . I lost my taste buds over year ago and never returned being able to taste stuff . Creates my gums to be swollen and red with pain, mouth sores and tongue issues .

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co.Armour Hammer Advanced Whitening Toothpste

About a month ago after brushing my teeth with Armour Hammer Advanced Whitening toothpaste my lips began burning like they were in fire and this continued for about an hour then it just left my lips feeling blistered and the corners of my mouth became cracked and sore. My lips had just gotten cleared up and I thought well maybe it was a bad tube. So just yesterday I used my mom's tube of Armour Hammer Advanced Whitening toothpaste and it did the same thing. Now my lips are messed up again. And each time it seems to takes a few weeks for my lips to heal! Will never use this stuff again! Something is terribly wrong with it! I've used Armour Hammer toothpaste in the past and never had a problem with it but this one has something added to it that is causing really bad problems with my lips and mouth!

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co.Arm & hammer advance white

I used this toothpaste twice: February 10 2021 and March 4 2021. At first I thought I had a food allergy but the second time I used it I realized instantly it was my new toothpaste! Both times my lips swelled very badly, I got blisters on the top of my mouth and under my tongue. Day 2 my lips dried out and got severely chapped. When I smile my lips crack and bleed. My mouth was so dry for 2 days - I could hardly swallow.

I have never had an allergy to anything. No food allergies, no medicine allergies, and definitely never had an allergy to toothpaste before! Having seen so many others having the same side effects, it makes me wonder what you've excluded from your list of ingredients.

Arm & hammer advance white

Oct 14, 2020

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. — Peroxide-care toothpaste

This past spring a dentist recommended I use peroxi-care for my gums. Shortly after using it, I developed...

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co.arm & hammer advanced white extreme whitening

I've never used the tooth paste before and tried it for the first time last week. First day of use I noticed dry mouth, 2nd day of use dry mouth and burning started, 3rd day my entire mouth was swollen and felt on fire. Tongue, lips, gums, and burned even more anytime I ate or drank. I thought maybe it was dry mouth syndrome. I decided day before yesterday to get new paste, brush and biotene to rinse with. My mouth is already feeling better. I can still feel the burning a tiny bit but the dryness and swelling has gone down. Worst experience with one of your products.

Arm & Hammerarm & hammer advance toothpaste

I have been using the Arm & Hammer Advance Toothpaste for a week 1/2 and now my lips/gums are irritated and swollen. My lips are burned along with the corners of my mouth. When I try to eat, drink or brush my teeth my mouth feel like it's on fire. I looked up other reviews and saw other postings with the same reactions. I don't understand with this product is still on the market being sold in stores.

arm & hammer advance toothpaste

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co.arm and hammer peroxide/baking soda toothpaste

I used this product on tuesday, it is now friday and I have blisters and intense pain in my mouth, especially under my tongue and inside my bottom lip. My bottom lip feels chapped and hot. I have not used the product since. I have never experienced anything like this before, and I have used this product multiple times in the past. I am in alot of pain.

Aug 19, 2019

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. — Arm & Hammer Advance White extreme whitening toothpaste

I started using Arm & Hammer Advance White extreme whitening toothpaste nearly a week ago. It's the yellow...

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co.arm and hammer peroxicare

My mom started using the Arm and Hammer Peroxicare and after two days of using this toothpaste, she came home with puffy lips, dry cracking corners on her mouth, and under her tongue was really painful! We thought she was having an allergic reaction from food or something and did not think to connect it to the toothpaste until we determined that the only different thing she did was use this toothpaste. She has discontinued use for 3 days and her lips are still really red and also the skin around lips are still red. Corners of her mouth are still cracking and under her tongue still hurts. There is a whole other forum of people that also used this product and experienced the same symptoms. This product is HORRIBLE and should not be on grocery shelves. The Peroxide is what's causing the reaction. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. I will be reaching out to Arm and Hammer and I highly encourage everyone else that suffered from this product to do the same.

Arm and Hammerwhitening toothpaste

I have been hospitalized for a swollen tongue and had allergy test done and couldn't figure out what was causing the swelling. After continued use of the toothpaste, I developed sores in my mouth, cracked and dry patchy lips. My daughter developed discolored skin in her chin from this toothpaste as well. This toothpaste must be removed from the shelves immediately.

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co.arm and hammer toothpaste

The past two years I had been breaking up with a really bad skin reaction on my chin and lips. I thought I was going through a hormonal changes but all along it was the toothpaste. I would alternate tooth paste every month and now looking back i would break out when in me using the arm and hammer tooth past. I was finally able to pin point the issue that it had to be the tooth paste. I have gone through a lot of pain and physical face discoloration and embarrassing moments. [protected]@hotmail.com [protected]

arm and hammer toothpaste
                  arm and hammer toothpaste

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co.arm and hammer toothpaste

Arm and Hammer toothpaste has completely burned my lips. My lips became very dry and the skin on them began to peel off. Soon I realized the only change to my normal tooth-brushing routine was the use of Arm and Hammer toothpaste. I have discontinued it and yet two or three weeks later, my lips still are not healed. They are extremely dry and still peeling with the outer edges of my lips looking like I got a chemical burn. There are so many complaints about this toothpaste and it's disgusting that Arm and Hammer would release such a below standard and damaging product.

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co.arm & hammer peroxicare toothpaste

I've been using Arm & Hammer PeroxiCare for about a year [protected]); however, recently I've developed discomfort and swelling on the inside of my mouth and tongue; angular cheilitis at the corners of my mouth; and cracked, peeling, and discolored lips. Either something changed with the product or it just took awhile for side effects to manifest. With all the other complaints similar, if not identical, to mine, I'm thinking it took some time for my symptoms to get bad enough to make me take serious notice. The product is not safe for internal use and it's barely safe for use externally. If it gets in your eyes, there's a good chance for permanent damage. If I had known my favorite toothpaste could make me blind, I would have wore safety goggles while brushing. Now that my mouth is fried, I'll try something less hazardous anyway.

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. — arm & hammer periocare

I used Arm and Hammer Periocare Toothpaste a few days ago inadvertently and still experiencing a burning...

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. — arm and hammer peroxi-care toothpaste

This product created burns and blisters on the inside of my mouth and lips. It hurts to chew and eat and...

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. — arm & hammer laundry detergent for sensitive skin

Seem to be having reactions to this laundry detergent, (Arm & Hammer, Sensitive Skin) are your product...

Arm & Hammer / Church & Dwight Co. — arm and hammer / pet fresh carpet odour eliminator

I recently purchased the pet fresh arm & hammer odor eliminator, I used it twice within the first week. We...

Arm and Hammer / Pet Fresh Carpet Odour Eliminator — Allergic Reaction

I recently bought Arm and Hammer's Pet Fresh Odor Eliminator to freshen up my carpets, as I have a new...

Waterloo

Arm and Hammer Peroxi-Care — Burned my mouth

Arm and Hammer Peroxi-Care... my mouth and lips starting getting numb after a couple of days of using thi...

Arm&Hammerliquid detergent bottles

II love your liquid laundry detergent...all flavors...but, can you please do something about the measuring caps on the bottles? Dark blue liquid in a dark blue cap makes it very difficult to see any measuring lines...same with the green. Why not clear, or white caps, with black measuring lines. I know my eyesight may not be what it used to be, but I do lots of washing and would love to continue using your products.
                        Thank you.

• Ka
                            KathyLe Feb 04, 2011

I would love to recommend to you an awesome laundry detergent that doesn't contain chemicals. Not only is it better for the environment but better for your clothes. Since I have started to use this detergent, the lint in my dryer has decreased significantly. Also you can get a pump dispenser which eliminates the need for measuring and eliminates the chances of spilling. If you want to know what this great product is go to www.livetotalwellness.com/lifechange. I would love to share it with you.