Makro Silver Lakesrefund

S Dec 04, 2018

I was in store on the 25th november, I swiped my card 2x of which the speed point said the transactions was declined.
I then resorted to use other cards one card I paid r1000.00 and on the second card r548.00 for my purchase.
After making the payment I realized the transaction on the first card that was declined twice went off my account, I contacted the branch silver lakes and was told my money would be returned tuesday the 27th november, and this did not happen,
I then phoned again explaining the whole story and caroline assist me, I have to take the slips, copy of my id and bank statement to the branch< I did that tuesday the 27th, we were taken to marlene the accountant and yet again explained everything she assured us that this matter will be sorted,,, no feedback regarding this matter till today. The 4th of december.

So exactly what is happening here and when will I be refunded???

This is frustrating calling and getting put through to 4 different people every time in order to hear the same story, I will find out from hr and get back to you, and yet nothing.

I would highly appreciate assistance in this matter

Kind regards

RESOLVED

• Makro Online's response · Sep 03, 2019

Good day Sylvia,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and the delayed response. Please advise if this matter has been resolved so that if not, we can offer you further assistance in this regard.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards,