Having problems with Dan Murphy's?

Dan Murphy's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 28, 2013. The latest review Customer service complaint was posted on Apr 13, 2021. The latest complaint unhelpful staff was resolved on Jun 18, 2018. Dan Murphy's has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 91 reviews. Dan Murphy's has resolved 4 complaints.

Dan Murphy's Customer Service Contacts

1300 723 388 (Australia)
+61 293 240 100 (International)
PO Box 8000
Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dan Murphy's Customer Service. Initial Dan Murphy's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dan Murphy's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dan Murphy's. Discuss the issues you have had with Dan Murphy's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Dan Murphy's Complaints & Reviews

Apr 13, 2021

Dan Murphy's — Customer service complaint

Hi, I've been a long time customer of Dan Murphy's Kelmscott but will not shop there ever again due...

Kelmscott
Apr 05, 2021

Dan Murphy's - Jimboomba, Queensland — Rude/arrogant and unfair demeanor of staff member

Hi, I have previously contacted Alyanna at Dan Murphy's (I think that she is based in Sydney) - lodged a...

Dec 10, 2020

Dan Murphy's — Online

Spent over 3 days on what should have been a very simple online alcohol delivery order for the company'...

Dan Murphy'sDelivery

Paid a premium for a 2hour delivery window. Didnt arrive and didnt notify me that the delivery wasnt made (it was a gift to a family member).

I found out and complained. It was to be delivered that day. Again didnt arrive. Complained again and got a refund.

Even though knowing it was meant as a birthday present the company has not offered any compensation. I have now asked and am still waiting.

Until it is made right, I will not give the woolworths companys another cent.

Oct 13, 2020

Dan Murphy's — Tamworth store

Where do I start really, as a customer who spends a substantial amount in this store I find the attitude of...

Tamworth

Dan Murphy'sSpam calls

I filled out a survey for Dan Murphys now I am getting at least 2 calls a day from health insurers I have so far blocked 11 numbers!!!

It appears marketing agents etc are calling also.

Did you sell on my information? Never ever will I be associated with this brand

If this does not stop I will be forced to report this to the ombudsman

Get my number off their listing

These are menace calls often dont speak and they dont leave messages

Dan Murphy'sNon delivered item

Consignment order [protected]*002. On being notified by the gift purchaser in the uk we then found an order had not been delivered. The staff person reordered deliver for yesterday. I sat for 12 hours with no deliver. I might add I've been home for two weeks. No deliveries have been attempted. I request resolution in that I can collect from an actual stores, my closest being Kippa-Ring, or, the money is refunded to my relatives account. I await your advices.

Feb 11, 2020

Dan Murphy's — Employee josh

When we visited coffs harbour dan murphys, we were looking for a special gift for someone. We walked around...

Coffs Harbour
        Jan 07, 2020

Dan Murphy's — Data processing front counter (stanley street woolloongabba store qld)

Before leaving home I transferred $150 to my keycard from seperate account and institution in order to make...

Dan Murphy'sItem not delivered

[protected] I ordered this as I gift for my brother in Australia and paid an additional $10 dollars for delivery on the 20th December it's a gift note. This still hasn't been delivered but the cost of the item has been charged to my account. I have sent 2 emails requesting a refund but I have had no response. I'm disgusted at this lack of customer service.

Item not delivered

Dec 23, 2019

Dan Murphy's — Customer service

I would like to express how disgusted I was with the staff at the Polaris Dan Murphy store on [protected]...

Bundoora
          Dec 09, 2019

Dan Murphy's — Service

Which complaint should I start with? Ordered on line prior to attending a Xmas party. I received the...

Seaford
          Dec 05, 2019

Dan Murphy — Staff

Refusing to serve after demanding a Autistic Boy to undress at the register being in school uniform before...

Bathurst
          Nov 23, 2019

Dan Murphys Marketown Newcastle NSW — Security at store

I visited your store at West Newcastle this afternoon 24th November 2019 at approximately 3 pm and wa...

Newcastle

Dan Murphy'sDelivery

31/10/2019
          order #[protected]
          Waited for the delivery and was home. Received a text from the driver saying he was at our house (he wasn't or didn't know how to use a doorbell.) When I responded via text he did not text back nor did he answer the 10 times I tried to call.

Called the call centre and they were as good as useless, saying the online order could not be transferred for me to collect at a store, and that i had to go to the depot (miles away)the next day, or wait until the following week (which would be after our party)
          I subsequently cancelled the order.

I chose to have my products delivered thinking it would be one less bit of running around, and NOTHING ABOUT IT HAS MADE MY LIFE EASIER. i should have done what i always do and drive 10 mins to the shop.

Oct 30, 2019

Dan Murphy's — Customer service

Hi I have been advised by Karen, staff member, to inform Dan Murphys of an incident on Tuesday 29th October...

Dan Murphy'sDelivery and communication

I ordered a case of beer on Sunday. I got an email on Monday saying it is coming in Tuesday. Today is Tuesday and I have waited all day. This evening I get an email saying sorry there has been a delay and your order won't come today! Angry and frustrated. I have no other email communication about when it will come. And any email I get, gives me no option to change or cancel my order. I am so disappointed in the service and communication. Not good enough! I will not be using Dan Murphy or their services again. Ridiculous customer service. A DM is down the road from me. Too hard to send what I ordered from there via Uber. It has to come from somewhere else. Unbelievable! And to get a refund, it will take 3-4 days again!! Crazy!

Oct 18, 2019

Dan Murphy's — Rude customer service

Me and My friend went to buy beers on Friday at around 7:30 in the evening and Both of us are stopped by a...

Oct 11, 2019

Dan Murphy's — Music

The music of late is depressive. I work at Dan's and yes do suffer with mental illness and the music of late...

Oct 08, 2019

Dan Murphy's — Service

Two of your sales reps were rude and the reason for that is because my friend and I went to buy some vodka...