Having problems with Beares Namibia?

Beares Namibia Customer Service Contacts

56 Voortrekker Street, Alberton
Alberton

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Beares Namibia Customer Service. Initial Beares Namibia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Beares Namibia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Beares Namibia. Discuss the issues you have had with Beares Namibia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Beares NamibiaSofas

I bought sofas in march 2020, 2 weeks after I complaning that they are broken, a store started of we are under lockdown and this continue for few months until august 2020 thy decided to fix my sofas after I told them I will return the sofas my self, this got fix on 23 aug, sofas got back the same day to my suprise it came back broken and I called them to inform them thy keep promising it will be fix and no im left with broken sofas that im still paying

Sofas

Mar 24, 2020

Beares Namibia — Broken Pieces of Sofas

I Klaudia Nghipukuula ( Kauna) please ignore my previous email. I bought Sofas code 704694 in October 2016...

Beares NamibiaPrices are lying

This company advertises and then offers products for different amounts. This is false advertising, and someone should step in.