Menu
Makro Online
customer service contacts

Makro Online
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

567 complaints
268 resolved 299 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Makro Online customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Makro Online. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Makro Online headquarters

South Africa

Makro Online phone numbers

What is Makro Online’s email address?

Makro Online’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Makro Online website

Makro Online working hours

Mon 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Tue 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Wed 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Thu 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Fri 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Sat 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Sun 9:00 am - 4:00 pm

What category is Makro Online related to?

Makro Online is related to the Retail Stores category.

What are the social media accounts of Makro Online?

What is Makro Online's Facebook?
Connect with Makro Online via Facebook at Makro Online
What is Makro Online's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Makro Online on YouTube at Makro Online
What is Makro Online's Instagram?
Check out Makro Online's Instagram pictures and videos at Makro Online
What is Makro Online's LinkedIn?
See Makro Online's portfolio on LinkedIn at Makro Online

Overview of Makro Online complaint handling

567 Makro Online reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 3, 2009. The latest review Repairs gone wrong was posted on Aug 2, 2022. The latest complaint Courier failing to deliver was resolved on Feb 01, 2022. Makro Online has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 567 reviews. Makro Online has resolved 268 complaints.

Additional information

Store Locator

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Makro Online?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Makro Online Customer Service. Initial Makro Online complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Makro Online above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Makro Online. Discuss the issues you have had with Makro Online and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Makro Online’s complaints

S
3:39 am EDT

Makro Online - Repairs gone wrong

Hi. I sent my Android TV box on for repairs as DSTV was not working on it. About a week later on the 1/8/22 I received an SMS to collect it as the item was due for collection. After waiting for over 2hrs for a simple pick up of a "repaired item" it was NOT repaired. I checked the item with one of your workers before I left as I knew it was too good to...

T
2:11 pm EDT

Makro Online - No delivery, No refund

On 30 June 2022 I bought bar chairs online for a delivery. I was promised 5- 10 working days delivery. After the 10th day I started calling their customer service to find out of my delivery, I was told it's awaiting collections from courier company. Today, 27 July 2022 I called customer service, the consultant told me my order was cancelled due to NO STOCK...

L
10:01 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Makro Online - Eiger jug blender

.Purchased 3 items online ,delivered on the 18 July 2022,but the jug blender don't lock when assembling it,the same day it was delivered. .RGR NUMBER:[protected] PO:MAK3729436 REC. SITE:[protected] REP CODE:M10 DOCUMENT DATE:17.07.2022 .the same day, I called makro call centre and spoke to Xoli Mbayimbayi, she tried by all means to help and also...