[Resolved] Makro Onlineorder #mak2175863 neither cancelled nor refunded - 3 weeks later

R Oct 07, 2019

I cancelled my online order and requested a refund on 22th September (before being available for delivery). Makro acknowledged receipt of my request also on the 22nd.

On the 29th, Ntabeleng from Makro assured me that "We have escalated the query to the store so that they can assist in urgently cancelling the order."

Since the 29th, I have sent numerous emails and made several calls to get the matter resolved, to no avail.

4 October Macro informed me that my order is ready for collection - " Your order MAK2175863 is ready for collection!
Please collect your order from Silver Lakes within 7 days and don't forget to bring your ID with you."

There is something seriously wrong with Makro's customer service.

Please give this your urgent attention and refund me as promised.

Regards

M M Pretorius

This is not only pathetic customer service, but unethical as well.

• Resolution Statement

• Makro Online Customer Care's Response · Oct 08, 2019

Good day Rene,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the customer service you have received in this regard and for the inconvenience this has caused you. We will bring this matter to the Finance management's attention and they will advise on your refund.

The soonest feedback is received, we will contact you.

Feedback to be relayed within 48 hours.

Kind Regards,