Complaints & Reviews

food

I got food poisoning from a restaurant in Pittsburg Ks. I have been severely ill since the night of Dec 2 to...

drive thru cashier

She was quite rude on the intercom at the menu where you order in the drive thru but I tried to look past...

management

I was having dinner with my family at the Ljs on 51st st in Tulsa Oklahoma on Sunday 12/02/18. We encountered a form of blatant racism, and prejudice at this location. We ordered the 8.99 all you can eat there was (6) six adults. We were informed that we could not share the meals as if to say that we were buying one meal for six people. The so called manager (who incidentally was on her phone texting as we ordered) proceeded to continue to be in a prejudice mood our entire visit, even to the point of watching our vehicles leaving the parking lot, the fish was cold as were the fries and the corn, when we asked for the manager was told that the woman working was the only one available. Needless to say you have lost at least 6 customers and many more of family and friends. I didn't know LJS tolerated this kind of racism.

• Updated by Claude Taylor · Dec 02, 2018

I will NEVER frequent this store again

• SubSquirrel Dec 02, 2018

Where is the racism? I see no mention of color or race. If six walked in and sat down, one said, “we’ll have the all you can eat”, then it sounds like you expected to pay for one only.

As for watching you leave, if you bitched about the server, food and racism, I’d have watched to make sure you caused no damage, too.

If everything was cold, did you nicely ask for hot food? It takes at least fifteen or twenty minutes for food to get lukewarm, so thirty or more minutes for cold. You didn’t complain about the wait, so I assume you exaggerated about this, too

You are angry over the server saying something, so now make up stories. If your friends don’t go again due to your tale, they are gullible.

• Mrs Bean Dec 04, 2018

This isnt racism, this is how everyone else in the world feeds themselves. Who are you, Cousin Eddie from the National lampoon vacation movies?

"This is all you can eat, Clark. We only need one plate."

Are you for god damned real? grow up!

how Could they have lost 6 customers since only 1 of you was going to pay? ???

g.r.o.w. u.p.

assistant manager threatening an employee

Date of incident is November 24, 2018. I had told my General Manager that my assistant manager, Danny...

business hours

I visited a Long Johns location located in Houston at Old Spanish Trail and I'm standing here reading the...

I am complaining about outrageous customer service.

Date of incident November 4, 2018
Store: 31028
Address: 5300 N San Dario, Long John Silvers / Laredo, TX 78041

My daughter and I attended this location and were treated with so much disrespect by the cashier, Kaylah. She ignored the manager taking care of the situation and called my daughter "crazy" in front of the whole restaurant. This girl should be terminated!

food customer service and nasty store

I ate at LJS Iin Monticello yesterday. Had to wait to order 10 minutes as there was no one taking orders. I was the only one in the store. Upon a girl coming from outside (I suppose a smoke break) she said " you been waited on". My reply NO. The fish was so over cooked it was all crust. Don't know where the fish was coleslaw sour tasting and fries Cold! Bathroom was filthy no toilet paper, nasty floor, nasty!

long johns and a&w pikeville ky

Tonight I went through the drive thru and was greeted by one of the rudest people I've ever met. She...

bad service

This happen at long john silvers 206 business loop 70 west columbia mo. Our ticket number was #1238; on...

breakfast in wisteria mall

There are long queue waiting for the breakfast most of the time for my last few visits and I don't see the...

Long John Silver's

the food

I used to love long johns fish and hush puppies but since you closed the store on pennsylvania in lansing michigan and now only have the one on Martin Luther King st in lansing mi the food has gone very much down hill the fish batter is always too hard to eat and the fish inside tastes old and dried out its a shame but i have given them more than one chance in case it was a fluke it wasnt its always bad not worth stopping there anymore unfortunately do you ever do anything about these things so we dont have to cross them off our list of choices? Thanks

product

ordered 2 shrip dinners with fries and slaw through the drive up. i have never had such a crappy meal. frie...

management store #31690

I first called 7:51pm to see if mr. Davis was in cause I spoke with him 2 weeks ago when my order was messed...

Long John Silver's Dayton Ohio 3103 Gettysburg Ave

contaminated chicken

A while back I ordered a couple chicken planks at the Federal Way location. Ate one and when I started on the second one i found something that looked like asparagus embedded in the plank. I took it to the register and the manager took it from me and threw it out, I asked her what it was and she shrugged and said "I have no idea and don't really care. What do you want me to do? " totally rude and condescending. I found out today that the weird thing in my chicken was CANCER. I am so completely disgusted and freaked out. Now I'm terrified and thinking I should go to a Dr.

3oz mugs

I was in the Ks. Long John silvers, and seen the 3oz mugs being displayed in the the show case.The lady...

food/bad customer service

I had ordered 8 piece of baha taco and was told it will be ready in 7 minutes to complete the order. I stayed inside the restaurant for 30 minutes before the order was complete. During the wait time inside the store I ask the employee if I could have a cup for water and she stated it will be a 10 cent cost for a cup. Next issue the was that it was about 5 other customers having issues with their order and the employee just kept stating a piece of equipment is broke and it was not their fault while we wait. I along with no one else were offered any commendations while we stood there looking frustrated, but being loyal to your store .

patty

I always buy long John. But this time I felt the patty getting smaller or just for today only ? I hope its wont get any smaller cos the price it's not cheap . Please look into this matter. Long John is my most favourite but if u serve us this way I do t think your customer accept this. I was shock to went I saw the patty. It's really small and I really upsad about it

Do get back to me on my email

[protected]@gmail.com or
[protected]

patty

Long John Silver's

the staff at rock rd and kellogg st in wichita ks.

We went to ljs about an hour ago. (Sunday 6pm). I went inside to order an 8piece family meal. I ordered that and a half gallon of root beer. The lady asked me what two sides I wanted. I told her two coleslaws. She rang me up and I charged it on my MasterCard. When she told me the total I questioned if it was correct. She said yes I'd see when the receipt came out. It said my fish was $22.49. On the menu board it reads $21.99. I brought it to her attention. She said they'd been meaning to change it but hadn't had time. I said they could just give me fifty cents back. The called the manager and she said she knew she overcharged me but she wasn't authorized to make the adjustment. Then some guy came up and said it was the tax. I said the tax was below on-the receipt. I asked for some tartar sauce and some girl from the back said she'd have to see if there was a charge if I wanted any extra. I hadn't even asked for extra at that point. Then they wanted to know if I wanted fries and coleslaw. I said no just coleslaw. They said they liked to do fries and coleslaw!! Don't you offer two sides with a family meal? I want you to know we've bought LJS for a long time but my patience are wearing thin with the incompetent staff you have. Someone owes me $.53. St this point it isn't the change//it's the principle. My phone is [protected] if you're interested. Thank you.

condition of parking lot

I used the drive-thru at the Belle Vernon, PA location at 806 Rostraver Road on September 21, 2018, and was stunned by the condition of your lot. The path from the north entry of your property to the drive-thru lane was like a gauntlet of dangerous potholes. I know that it's difficult to keep up with road repairs, and I don't think my car was damaged (just my nerves jarred), but the expense of repairing these (see photos) is probably going to be less than the liability you're likely to suffer when someone wrecks their tire, wheel, suspension, or steering on your property. I hope you'll take care of this before winter arrives.

Thanks for your attention.

Mary Dodaro
[protected]

cleanliness

just curious, Don't you have to get inspections in the restaurants? If so, how does the LJS in Muskogee stay open? I like the food but can not go in> The place smells and is gross and filthy. I really wish they would get a make over. I've been in there and seen roaches, the floor covered in grease, actually seen the floor flooded and nasty but still continued serving. The pop machine hardly ever works and the condiments never available. Please check into this.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices