LBC Express Logo

LBC Express Customer Service

Having problems with LBC Express?

LBC Express Customer Service Contacts

1800 108 585 999 (Philippines)
1800 522 0000 (Australia)
1800 816 222 (Malaysia)
+63 322 320 668 (Philippines)
+63 858 5999 (Philippines, Metro Manila)
+63 908 6522 (Philippines, Business Solutions)
+1 800 338 5424 (United States)
+44 203 110 2522 (United Kingdom)
+34 931 770 555 (Spain, Barcelona)
+34 911 868 889 (Spain, Madrid)
+673 224 4367 (Brunei)
+673 224 1219 (Brunei)
+852 800 961 522 (Hong Kong)
+1 670 234 9013 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+1 670 233 5605 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+966 547 212 962 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 800 101 2708 (Singapore)
SM City Cebu
Cebu
Philippines

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LBC Express Customer Service. Initial LBC Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LBC Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LBC Express. Discuss the issues you have had with LBC Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LBC Express — Complaints & Reviews

LBC ExpressCargo

My item was shipped from a seller in Dipolog on November 14, for cop pick up. There was no text notification so i keep track of it on the website. As soon as they said it was at the branch i went to claim it and they said it hasnt been delivered to there branch after 2 hours of waiting on queu. The next week Dec 08, they said my item was RtO, coordinated with the shipper and shipper resent it again paying additional fees. Item arrived in Branch January 07 according to lbc track and trace, went to branch they said it has not yet been transferred to the branch, was sick and did not go back to the branch til monday january 11, i was informed that the item was RTO again. Complained, called customer service and emailed and asked assistance from the branch no one else wants to help. The only answer i was given was coordinate with the shipper and pay the fees. Which is ridiculous. There was no mistake on the shipper or on my part. I have visited the branch multiple times and waited on queu for more than an hour every time only to be informed that item is not yet at the branch. Definitely worst service!!!
Other than that I have shipments that i was charged double. Sender paid sf, then I paid sf again. And these happened ahout 3x!

LBC Group_Meet_InternalMailParcel contain books

Kindly return to me my parcel with tracking number [protected]. I send it to LBC Davao from LBC Masbate Gaisano Branch.
    They told me that the parcel will be recieved within 1-2 mos. I informed my reciever about it. After weeks and a month my reciever (sister-in-law) did not receive text messages from LBC Davao Occidental.
    I told the LBC Masbate Gaisano Branch to infrom the LBC Davao. When my sister-in-law when to LBC Davao delivery hub, the branch told her that it was already in LBC Manila.. I was really shocked about it. When I Inform LBC Masbate Gaisano Branch, they told me that they send a request to return my parcel and pay a certain amount. When I waited for weeks I was not informed though txt about my parcel. Last Friday January 22, 2020 I webgyto their office again and asked the status of my parcel, and they told me that they return it already. Please take an action with this and hope it can be resolved. Thank you.

LBC ExpressShoes

I would like to report about what happened last Jan 14..im the one who sell the shoes and my buyer told me that one of your delivery team named "charlie"very unproffesional and my buyer is very dissapointed of what happen please do some action regarding about that!..and last Jan 16 i request that the item should be transfer in FORA MALL tagaytay just to pick up the shoes rather to deliver it again to my buyer and now when i call this morning to follow-up where is the item?one of the teller told me that the item will be back to the origin placed ??how come??why you did not transfer first to Fora mall tagaytay before you return it to the origin placed..

LBC ExpressFood products missing from boxes ,canned goods Spam, Corn Beef, M&M Candies.

One LBC box was sent to the Philippines on 05 November 2020 to Romulo Laxa at Sunnyside Subd. San Matias, Santa Rita, Pampanga 2002, Philippines. Phone Number [protected]. The box was received by Romulo Laxa on 13 January 2021. The box was re-taped by the carrier and once opened they realized that several food items were missing. Why is the carrier opening the box and taking out items that do not belong to them. It costs us here in the USA a lot of money to send these boxes to our loved ones and then have the crooked people opening them and helping themselves to products in the boxes then re-taping them and then delivered. This is not the first time this has happened to us. We send a lot of boxes through LBC and this always seems to happen. Why!!! Can't your employees be trusted? Something needs to be done as I am sure I am not the only this happens to. I would like some justification to this matter. Please contact Mr. Laxa at the above number I have provided to you. Also please let me know I am Arlan Thuringer at 1528 SW Putnam Drive at Oak Harbor, WA. 98278. Mycell is [protected], I am the one who sent the box to the Laxa family. I also sent boxes to Bilirian, Leyte and Catbalogan, Samar they have not yet been received. I hope I do not have to Email you again if there are any missing products from these boxes. Thank You.

• Updated by Arlan F. thuringer · Jan 13, 2021

The above box sent to Mr. Laxa has a tracking number of1131918940.

LBC ExpressLbc Damage Parcel

Hello good day, i would like to report my lbc large package bound to sarah iloilo branch jan 4 2021 they received the package [protected] because when i shipped those products in good condition. When the receiver claimed it the box was damage the branch staff admit that it was damaged by the gasoline and most of the products are damage, the capsule box was deformed, the bottle of food supplement was damage and it has a strong smell so our retailers there cannot sell those products and alliance in motion company will be affected and also our people. The branch tell them that the box was placed on the generator and the gas on it leaked and absorbed by the box. Please do something with this.

LBC ExpressParcel not yet delivered

Parcel arrived at LBC Alabang Crossdock Decemeber 15, 2020 and still not shipped until now January 08, 2021

Parcel not yet delivered

LBC ExpressBroken product/delayed shipping

LBC,
              I would like to file a complaint for the mishandling of my product which resulted in splitting my chopping board into two (2). And also the delivery was so delayed. The product was shipped last December 15 from Bacolod City and it reached me last December 31.
              Hoping that my complaint will be given immediate action. Thank you

Broken product/delayed shipping

LBC ExpressShipment issue

Hello po, what is the meaning of shipment issue? I mean dalawang beses na po akong nagpalit ng adress and still ganun yung lumalanas pag tinatrack ko, it is almost a month now but still ganun parin, last track date dec 24 and it says that arrived at the internal dispatch mail- pending, ano pong ibig sabihin non? Bat ganun? I ask my receiver to try to pick up it, but no to avail.. Ano po bang dapat kung gawin?
                Tracking number [protected]

LBC ExpressDelivery issue

Based on LBC tracking page, it is said that they made an attempt to deliver my parcel but no one was home at 12/28/2020. I was at home for the whole day as I am only working from home. No one came to knock my door. I did not receive calls as well from anyone. I did receive a text from LBC indicating that I shoupd be expecting the delivery on that day so there is no way that my contact number is unreacheable.

LBC ExpressDelay Delivery

Reference Number: [protected]

This was sent out on the 9th of December, 2020.. No updates, I was the one who reached out to them since there's no news even though it's beyond the ETA.. When I contacted their CS, I was told that they can't locate my address.. Seriously? I even received my other parcels from different courier services.. There's no SMS nor any calls received as well.. As of this writing, still no help from them.. I even asked if there's an assurance that I will receive the item but they did not give me any answers.. This is really alarming..

LBC ExpressCoin purse

Why my parcel has an shipment concern?

Coin purse

LBC ExpressPoor Service

I just want to complain about my undelivered parcel. Dec. 18 I brought it personally to the Greenbelt Makati Lbc branch. The next day when I track it on their tracking website it says that it has been forwarded to the Upper Laguna delivery team so I assume the next day they would deliver it to the receivers address as soon as possible, but to my disappointment they didn't, so I waited for another 3 days until now for an update but there's none it's been 6 days I tried calling their customer care service but I can't contact them. So disappointing 😔

LBC ExpressIm complaining about your shipment and deliveries, specialy your rider.

I have a package with ref. No [protected] address in Siruna Phase 4 Barangay Mambugan Autopilot City which supposed to be received by 12-17-20 but I can't because I was on my work. What is the use of exact address in the package if he did not search for this?! Almost 1 week right after my shipment date but I was able to receive that because of your rider's carelessness! How many times that I follow up to the rider about my shipment he said last Monday but I don't have to receive.

Im complaining about your shipment and deliveries, specialy your rider.

LBC ExpressService of Tayabas Branch

At about past 5 pm when I know I will be the next after the guy I went inside but they send me outside, then the last lane was earlier called than me..And my parcel came and tell I will get it .I supposed to send out parcel but my parcel cost 700 plus while the parcel send to me was only 300 plus almost same size and less than weight of the new parcel that told me they cannot give because its new and there is no manifest yet...I want u to inivestigate what happen to me in Tayabas branch there is ur CCTV to review what really happen and maybe this is the time that you re-align your staff to other branch because they are arrogant and rude to their new costumer.

LBC ExpressLate service

The item was sent to to the lbc last December 11, 2020 but until now my item is still not received. In their list of delivery which stated that the number of days from luzon to mindanao is 7 to 9 days due pandemic situation, now its already 13days and the item is still not here. Did they quarantine the item for 14days? I dont know what happened to LBC express.. Thank you

LBC ExpressWala ng laman yung deliver na dumating sa magulang ko gamot.

Good day,

Nagorder po kami ng gamot para sa malalang sugat ng papa ko. Ngayon po dalawang gallon po halos wala na po natira dahil sa hindi nasa ayos ang pagdeliver at pagsealed ng lbc butuan city. Ngayon po ang dalawang galon wala na halos na laman. Paki aksyonan naman po buti mn lang sana po kung hindi sa gamot ng papa ko. Pwede nyo po ko macontact sa [protected].

LBC ExpressCourier is claiming that they tried to deliver the parcel.

Based on LBC tracking page they tried to attempt to deliver the parcel for dates 12/10/2020, 12/11/2020 and 12/12/2020 and no one was available.

This is not true because we were at home for these said dates, there is no way that we will missed the delivery man.

I even texted and called the number of the previous delivery man to check if I have an upcoming delivery but he did not respond.

On the tracking page it shows that they tried to attempt to deliver it several times but this is not true.

I am aware that I have a pending delivery hence I stayed home since 12/10/2020 (Thursday).

LBC ExpressUndelivered package

I received text from LBC (today, December 18, 2020) informing me that my package was delivered (on December 18, 2020). I checked my tracking number ([protected]). And it stated that the package was claimed by Krystyn Mariel Cruz (my daughter) on December 18, 2020, but when I call her, she said she didn't claimed any package.
                                    Hoping on prompt action in this regard.
                                    Thanks

Undelivered package
                                    Undelivered package

LBC ExpressLbc davao area

Good day,
                                      Im complaining about my package that i send to my client in south cotabato particularly in tupi south cotabato until now the package that i send has not received by my client and i track the package and it says in the tracking that the package is in marbel south cotabato so my client contacted the lbc tupi and they sad the package is still in davao city... Its been 6 days but still didnt arrived in tupi this are the tracking number #[protected] pls. Kindly fix this problem...

Complainant...

Lbc davao area

LBC ExpressEarly cut-off time and late/no notif of arrived package

I want to send feedback on customer service of LBC Paradahan Branch (Tanza Cavite)

Early cut off time of 4pm instead of 5pm even for COP transaction.

In addition, my package subject for cash on pick up has arrived Dec 15 as per my seller but LBC just sent notif today, Dec 17 (two days aged) given that it will be returned to seller if not claimed after 3 days.

This is not a first time incident that is why I filed this complaint.

Pls improve this.