Singapore Post (SingPost) Logo

Singapore Post (SingPost)

Having problems with Singapore Post (SingPost)?

Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Service Contacts

+65 62 225 777 (Speedpost Hotline)
+65 68 412 000 (From Overseas / HQ)
10 Eunos Road 8, Singapore Post Centre
Thu8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Service. Initial Singapore Post (SingPost) complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Singapore Post (SingPost) above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Singapore Post (SingPost). Discuss the issues you have had with Singapore Post (SingPost) and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Singapore Post (SingPost)Retrieval of parcel

On 16 Dec @ 1149hrs, i wrote an email to Singpost to informrd them that my parcel address is wrongly given and also with the image of the parcel provided for them. I fully understand that this is just a normal mail postage and i won't be able to trace it. Hoping by providing the image and email to them i can retrieve my parcel.

On 17th Dec @ 1744hrs, Radhika Mishra replied my email and informed me on the investigation is going on. 21st Dec @ 1027hrs, Kavi from customer service department called me and informed me that they found my parcel. However, i am unable to retrieve my parcel because this is an normal mail. She told me that i have to pay $21+ for the retrieval fees (which i don't see any clause on the T&C from Singpost). I asked her is there any other way to retrieve beside me paying the $21+, she repeatedly told me no as an answer. Finding ways on my own, i asked Kavi there is sender undelivered address stated on the parcel too will they send it back to sender due to my unit number is given wrongly. She replied yes, however they claimed the address is unclear for them to mail it back to sender.

Eventually, i abide to pay for the fees and had it redirect it to raffles place Singpost for retrieval as my office is just there and easy for me to collect it.
On 1st Jan 2021 @1412hr i received an email from Lokendra Shah that my Item can't redirect to Raffles Post Office and i can only pay and collect at Gerneral Singpost office.

My gosh! Firstly, i have to pay this ridiculous price of $21+ for retrieval fees which i cannot find it in their T&C. Secondly, i abide to pay and collect at my convenient singpost office. I don't want understand why Singpost just want to make things difficult for me that i can ONLY COLLECT from General post office which is so inconvenient for me and i have to pay for the transport there.

On 2nd Jan 2021 @ 1740hrs, Kavi called me with annoyed tone repeated what they have emailed me that they cannot redirect it. I kept slient listening to her unhelpful and annoying tone till i could not take it, i flared up. I have never asked for waiver of that $21+ even though is ridiculous price, i merely ask for redirect to the singpost centre i requested for collection. She is super rude and arrogant she only toned down when i scolded her. I asked her for full name, manager name she tell me for security purposes she cannot reveal it. What nonsense is that? I hang up the call because i know it's useless talking to this kind of customer service officer.

My parcel is a dress that cost me $20. Singpost want me to pay $21+ for retrieval and make me go down all the way to General Singpost for collection with the transport i need to pay could be another $30+. In total, this dress could cost me $60+. Please tell me is it fair to me as a consumer? I am in a service line... this kind of service is really unacceptable. No sympathy or help offer to a consumer at all. What kind of service is this? They really can close down their customer service department seriously.

This is my 4th dissatisfied case with Singpost and today i shall not keep quiet anymore. Please let me know what can i do and also i have decided to forgo my parcel but i want Singpost to seriously wake up.

I have attached a chain of email as well as the parcel for your perusal.

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Jan 03, 2021

Hi Wendi. We are sorry to hear about your service experience. Please allow us to follow up on your case and one of our consultants will get in touch with you. Thank you.

Dec 28, 2020

Singapore Post (SingPost) — My checking no: xr00001849998... Late delivery and broken promises...

From 15/12/20 the parcel had sent out... Paid the amount of postage as $6... Your staff sent to my place but...

Singapore Post (SingPost)Severely damaged package!

Checked my tracking number CB431091705DE on the morning of 15th DEC and saw the message "Item undeliverable, please contact Customer Service at 1605" - this message was timestamped at 14 DEC 0618hrs, more than 24hrs has passed, and singpost did not even bother to inform me. it was only when i checked the tracking myself that i saw the message and called in. Additionally, the tracking report showed that it arrived on the 12th DEC. I have the screenshot attached.

Cust svc then told me that the package was damaged, and had to repack which will take 3 working days! told them i needed the items urgently, and instructed to just send it in. TWO days later, i received a singpost carton box. Inside, the original carton box was torn and in pieces! It was totally unrecognizable as a box! My items was all over, all kept together by a large plastic bag in the singpost box. It was thoroughly soaked, smelly, and was squashed, the carton box, literally disintegrated when touched.

I had 13 items inside, and all of them are wet, smelly, and the packaging, manuals, fell apart at touch! it was obvious that the whole package was left in the rain or have at least spent a long time in wet conditions for it to be in such a sorry state. I had a mix of items, the soft goods(bags) were thankfully not torn, but stank even after i have washed them, which i had to, as the paper and packaging from the other contents had became pulp and stuck to the bags. The electronics, some of them could not be powered up, and those that could, i dread to think that they have been contaminated internally and it will be a matter of time before it will stop working.

This is the third of my packages that has been damaged! i did not make a fuss the first two as the items inside were not damaged, and that i may have just been unlucky, but i am getting a 100% damage rate here! I can understand that the post office is overwhelmed, but shouldn't there be a minimum level of quality in the process??

I request a refund.

• Ju
        Julia Tan Dec 18, 2020

Hi, Dachande. We are sorry to hear of your service experience. Please allow us to follow up on your case and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.

Dec 08, 2020

Singapore Post Office, Pasir Panjang Branch — Poorly trained staff which provided wrong information.

Went to Singapore post office, Bukit Panjang branch on 8th December afternoon, and had a very unpleasant...

Singapore Post (SingPost)Speedpost

CY285703135DE

Sent from Germany via DHL and local delivery through Singpost. Arrived in SG 13.11!! Since then not even an entry scan. Two other packages got sent out to SG 9.11 and arrived 3 days ago. After a delay of 20 days to do the entry scan. SIngpost Customer service is totally useless as well.

What a disaster!!! Anybody avoid singpost these days!

• Ju
          Julia Tan Dec 10, 2020

Hi. We are sorry to hear of your service experience. Please contact our CusCare team at 1605 or via our website at http://bit.ly/2Xye1Lk. Thank you.

Dec 01, 2020

Singapore Post (SingPost) — Delivery

My family tried to deliver to me a parcel using SingPost to Turkey 3 months ago. Unbeknownst to us at that...

Singpost Package delivery

Receiving packages delivered by SingPost is the absolute worst experience ever, for anyone who don't have people waiting at home. No heads up on delivery time frames, incomplete delivery notices without tracking numbers, and re-delivery lead times of 3-5 days is absolutely ridiculous. SingPost delivery, delivers on the worst customer experience ever.

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Sep 29, 2020

Hi, Patrick. We are sorry to hear of your service experience. Please contact our CusCare team at 1605 or via our website at http://bit.ly/2Xye1Lk. Thank you.

Sep 24, 2020

Singapore Post (SingPost) — Speedpost

I sent two parcels to China through Speedpost in late March. After two months, the recipient still...

Sep 14, 2020

Singapore Post (SingPost) — Singpost express

I have sent one item to India through Singpost. Recipient has been contacted by DHL to deposit 40515 Indian...

Singapore Post (SingPost)Service

I received a notification letter stating collection at POP [protected]@shell Tampines. After I reached and unable to verify my article number, I called Hotline. Then they informed me that the parcel have relocated at Tampines Junction.

Why the changes was not informed until I get my locker number? This is really unacceptable

Susan Teong
          [protected]

Service

Singapore Post (SingPost)Speed post tracking no: shsg01332614870

The customer service from Singapore post tell the parcel for the above tracking have been delivery to buyer even though the tracking shown it is return to sender.

Since this sale via Shopee.com.sg. The money refunded to buyer automatically when the Shopee system integrated with speed post shown that it is return to sender.

Now as seller, I have lost my cover without money received, Singpost please compensate me for my loss since your tracking faulty.

Nelson

Speed post tracking no: shsg01332614870

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Aug 28, 2020

Hi, Nelson. Thanks for sharing with us the details of the email. We will follow up on your case and my collegue will update you accordingly.

• Updated by Nelson Chen · Aug 28, 2020

These are the proof they anyhow change tracking.

Comments

• Updated by Nelson Chen · Aug 28, 2020

Be warn when deal with Speed post. They can anyhow change tracking. From return to sender to delivery to save their [censored]. Ask to to chase Shopee for compensation when their faulty resulting to refund to buyer automatically.

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Aug 27, 2020

Hi, Nelson. Thank you for your feedback. Please allow us to look into your case and one of our colleagues will get in touch with you.

Aug 24, 2020

Speedpost — Really bad delivery service

Dear Sir/Mdm, My complain on Speedpost BAD delivery service. It's really really bad. Tracking ID ...

Aug 21, 2020

Singapore Post (SingPost) — Was my parcel returned from canada post

Left Singapore using DHL. Parcel tracking number LW487934353DE. I am asking if this parcel was returned by...

Singapore Post (SingPost)Postal service

During this period, SPH newspapers are deposited into our HDB mailboxes. On certain days when we do not manage to empty the letterbox, and there's a sizable parcel for us, the postman will remove our newspapers and it will go missing. Other days the postman will squeeze a big parcel, even two, into the miserable letterbox and we will have a hard time unlocking it as the inner ledge is jammed. Couldn't your postman bring the sizable parcel to the units on such occasions? The lift is just beside the letterboxes and it's not an everyday affair to receive sizable parcels.
              I wrote to SingPost contact us but never get any reply. amazing.

Aug 01, 2020

Singapore Post (SingPost) — Very unreliable services provider

Below is the conversation between Singpost online customer service and myself (i hide the name of the...

Singapore Post (SingPost)Case id: cas-4177222-f4v9w3.

I chat with SingPost customer service on 30 Jul am to indicate "RETURN ITEM 98279a" on the custom label form on the item I posted the evening before at Ang Mo Kio post office. I can see item is still at Ang MO Kio post office then via Speedpost track & trace and even offered to go down to the Post office to do so. I indicate it is important as I am returning an online purchase to seller in Japan and this is to prevent them from incurring tax.

Today, 1 Aug pm, I chat with the customer service and they said item was posted without my request being done. Please explain why so, it is such a simple request. If seller incurs tax and ask me to pay, is SingPost willing to bear the costs? The gst incurred by Japan is 10% and will around S$170.

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Aug 03, 2020

Hi, Vivien. Thank you for your feedback. Please allow us to review your case and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.

Singapore Post (SingPost)Delivery

I have a parcel from hk tracking number RC519365324HK. I need to work all day so I will not be available at home before 6pm.i was told by singpost that they cannot redeliver to another address, nor place on my shoe rack, nor pass to my neighbour, nor allow me to collect from post office due to covid. Now I am stuck. I need to work and singpost told me they have no other solution. This is the worst company I ever deal with. Shame on you singpost!

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Jul 21, 2020

Hi, Alan. Thank you for your feedback. Please allow us to review your case and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.

Singapore Post (SingPost)Delivery issue

I have two incoming mails from Aliexpress
                    LB152557344SG & LB156921250SG

LB152557344SG was delivered to the wrong address beside civic center kind home owner called me to tell me that my package was delivered to the wrong address and I went down personally to collect it when tracking shows delivered.

LB156921250SG shows delivered and again its not in my mailbox I hope is not a lost parcel again within two weeks.

Extremely dissatisfied with singpost service. There is no longer any indication that its signed over or anything anymore and loosing two separately ordered parcels within two weeks (where one home owner was nice to inform me), in a sense saying that its bombastically bad is actually a compliment.

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Jul 14, 2020

Hi Kai, we are sorry to hear this. For further assistance, you may contact us at 1605 or via our website at https://www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry. Thanks.

Singapore Post (SingPost)Excessive time to deliver a product

Waiting for an item from Aliexpress
                      Tracking no LB135463695SG Leaving Singapore 11/05/20

And another item from Superbat RF Cables
                      Tracking no LF048910133SG Leaving Singapore 16/05/20

Why are they taking so long when 4PX can deliver to UK
                      from China in about 10 days ?

Singapore Post (SingPost)Did not received my packages CNSGS0015907561

🤬🤬🤬 Didn't received my items and yet your system showing delivered. I have checked with my security guard and there is no record of Singpost delivery at during the timing 9.15pm. Pls check immediately and reply me latest tomorrow morning 9.15am. If items cannot be found, I want Singpost to bear the FULL REFUND OF MY PURCHASE INCLUDING THE AIRFREIGHT I Paid 🤬🤬🤬

Did not received my packages CNSGS0015907561

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Jun 23, 2020

Hi, May. Thank you for your feedback. Please allow us to review your case and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.