Complaints & Reviews

Services — Very BAD service

Hi, I am complaining on behalf of my boss. Attached are the document details. Your man was very RUDE and IMPATIENCE and so unprofessional in carrying out his duty. He can, t even wait for a while when my boss maid when in to call my boss to receive his parcel. Your man was making so much noise and being angry. He just told the maid he has no time to wait and just left this Delivery Notification in the letter box and left hurriedly.

First time came across very bad service from Singpost.

Mahadi
[protected]

Very BAD service

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Mar 19, 2020

Hi Mahadi, we are sorry to hear this. Please contact us at 1605 or https://www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry for us to investigate into the matter. Thank you.

Hello,
I had ordered surgical mask drom Amazon on 12 Feb and the item was scheduled to reach me latest by today (i.e. 16 March 2020). See photo for reference. Even though track number was provided by Amazon, I have no idea which delivery service it is engaging such as Fedix, UPS or Ninja Van etc...and just waiting for the item to be delivered to my door step.

It was over last weekend (i.e. 15 March), I happened to find out it is the Singpost to deliver it to my mailing address but failed in delivery and placed the item at Bukit Batok Central Post Office for a period of time which I'm not aware of it. This is because I did not receive any notification note, letter, email or SMS to inform me for the collection. Also, I have my maid at home to collect the item whole day and yet, she did not hear any door ring for the collection. Based on the latest status of the delivery, I realized that the item is on the way to air mail to be returned back to overseas seller. So I called Singpost customer service (i.e. Ms Kavi) hoping to intervene for my collection. But Ms Kavi told me she could not do anything about it as it has already reached mail air to be returned back to overseas seller.

This is really not helpful even though I have managed to call Singpost with the item still in Singapore. Why would SingPost want to return back overseas with the scheduled date arranged by Amazon is 16 March (today). And why I did not receive any notification for my collection at Bukit Batok Central Post Office. Please provide me evidence that notification has been issued to me. I need SingPost to convince me that the whole delivery is done in the professional and fair manner to me. Attached photo for your reference.

My SingPost tracking number: RU656008050IN

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Mar 16, 2020

Hi htlim2, thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow us to look into this and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.

• Updated by htlim2 · Mar 20, 2020

My issue has been resolved today but in my expense. Instead of sending the retrieved parcel to my mailing address or nearest post office (I.e. Bukit Batok Post Office), SingPost sent it to HQ Post Office around Eunos areas). I have to cross country from west to east of Singapore just to collect my parcel today. Look like providing fair customer experience is not in the DNA of SingPost business model. Well done SingPost.

Express Mail Service (EMS)

Your Postman didn't even try!!! Why pay for Speedpost Priority service...

My block has been around for 20+ years and SingPost claimed "Unsucessful in Locating Address" (14/3 8:59am) 6 mins after "Delivery is in Progress" (14/3 8:53am)?

Possible reasons for unexplained difficulty in locating address:
1. Today Saturday mah, less delivery attempts = shorter day right?
2. Postman has to collect payment for this parcel, KNS more work and time.
3. Sekali Addressee don't have exact payment or cheque book some more, better fail the delivery and let the Post Office branch handle it lah!
4. Parcel come via EMS from country with COVID-19! Virus is still alive! Don't play play, better fail the delivery and let Post Office branch handle it...

Come on Singapore Post, you have so many complains already, shouldn't you investigate the obvious delivery failures to discourage repeat behaviour???

Tracking information:
13/03/2020 01:13 Presented to import customs Singapore
13/03/2020 02:00 Released from import customs Singapore
13/03/2020 02:00 Departed from destination import office Singapore
14/03/2020 08:53 Departed from destination import office Singapore
14/03/2020 08:59 Delivery attempted Courier is unsuccessful in locating address Singapore
14/03/2020 09:00 Delivery attempted Courier is unsuccessful in locating address Singapore

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Mar 16, 2020

Hi. We are sorry to hear this. You may contact us at 1605 for us to assist in this matter. Thank you.

Parcels that could not be delivered even when there was someone at home!!

I would like to make a complaint against SINGPOST DELIVERY SERVICE at clementi and west coast side. Last year, I didn't receive few parcels even when I was at home . Nobody call me even ring a doorbell . End up, I just received an acknowledgement of delivery /collection. When I call to the Singpost customer service center inquiry about this matter, the officer didn't even apologized me and just told me that his colleague had stand outside my door wait about 3 min ???!! Yet, I didn't listen someone knock on my door .Compared to other countries' postal service, I had a very bad experience with SINGPOST service ever.

And, I just received another acknowledgement of delivery/collection again at 10 March 2020 even when there I was at home. I received a message from singpost stated that the delivery advice with collection instructions is at my door . However, I found the letter at basement letter box .Thus, I strongly believed that the SingPost postman no even performed door delivery services and just put the letter into letterbox and left .

I had made a complaint to IMDA against this issue . However, please do some improvement against this serious issue . Not only waste my precious time to stay at home for receiving parcel and also ruin my mood .

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Mar 10, 2020

Hi, Yuan Yuan. We are sorry to hear of your service experience. Please contact our CusCare team at 1605 or via our website at http://bit.ly/2Xye1Lk. Thank you.

poor customer service on updating parcel

I have sent parcel via Speed Post Express' International (Tracking no: PX902660204SG).
I would like to lodge a complaint against Speed post EMS for their terrible service. On 10th of Jan the parcel been collected from my place and it contains medicine that need to be delivered to my mother urgently due to his bad illness.
*On 11 Jan I had called to track the shipment CS was said the shipment reach to the destination which is in KUL (KUALA LUMPUR), but shipment supposed to go to PEN as the delivery point in KULIM.
*On 13 Jan we checked again and was told by CS shipment need to pay additional amount for the delivery due to under charge amount was paid immediately and was provide the receipt with the necessary document required by CS via email, at the same time I has been spoken to the BRANCH MANAGER VIJAYA she had lie and goes also said the shipment was stuck and been held by customs at destination part, and I have told them as this shipment try give the priority and I keep calling & checking for several times but CS never entertain my query and keep on said they will update but no news.
On 16 Jan, after so many QUERY & CALLS attempts done by me finally the BRANCH MANAGER VIJAYA have given me the tracking no for DHL EXPRESS ([protected]), at last I must do all the [censored] and lease to get shipment release from customs within 2 hours I had resolve this issue without the help from SINGPOST personal.

1) I have paying for my EXPRESS CHARGES.
2) Shipment was pick up on 10 JAN but we check on DHL tracking shipment
was shipped out from SIN on 13 JAN but in SINGPOST TRACKING was been given the wrong info update the parcel at destination and it held by customs.
3) CS & BRANCH MANAGER been lied to me said the parcel at KUL but instead the parcel was in PEN, is your branch manager knows or been well trained for the COUNTRY CODE (PEN) & (KUL) totally different state.
4) I have also sent an email to a Speedpost e-mail address I found on the Internet but I have yet to receive any sort of explanation.

Im totally disappointing with your nation services been so ridiculous you may listen to my all the call records from this [protected] I have been chase for the shipment but your CS respond is to slow and not keep updating the proper the customer at all.

I have submit all my relevent copy of email to your but no respond also.

Please find the attached all the conversation.

[Resolved] Singpost undelivered items

We have ordered some kitchen items way back in November from Hong Kong.

The first delivery attempt has failed and we were told the items were sent back to our sender in Hong Kong because no one was home to receive it. First of all, we were home on the date of delivery attempt but no one rang our doorbell and no one called us to confirm. The item was sent back after ONE terrible attempt of delivering it in Singapore. Most delivery services would leave a note saying they've attempted delivery and would ask to rearrange delivery time etc. But no. SingPost just sent it back to the sender.

We then contacted the seller in Hong Kong and they then reshipped our items before Christmas. Second delivery attempt has failed AGAIN and the reason given was that the address provided does not exist. This has got to be a joke. How did they manage to find our place in the first place then?

• Updated by Eelaine Boo · Jan 15, 2020

I really hope third time's the charm.

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Jan 16, 2020

Hi, Eelaine Boo. Thank you for your feedback. Please contact us at 1605 and share with us your tracking number for us to check on this.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] cnsgs0011003124 / cnsgs0011011386 / cnsgs0011046209 [cas-3625973-r8v5l5]

I guess Speedpost needs to make their customer work for their mistake. I had contacted their Customer Service hotline / wrote them an email, and all I got was a template response denying their responsibility.

I received an sms on the 04 January that there will be a delivery for 3 parcels. Waited the entire day and no postman turn up. I checked the tracking the following day and realized that the parcels had been delivered and signed for, and the person is not me or anyone at home.

I called them and CS insisted that the parcel have been delivered. When i told her that I would not be calling her if Speedpost had delivered the parcels as they should. She indicated that she will get the relevant department to investigate and get back to me after which.

CS called on the 13 January at an inconvenient time. I told them to send me an email instead as I am unable to talk at that point in time. No email came. When i called back again, they resent the email to the correct address. Email was a standard template. It was not the response i am looking for, and made my blood boil even more. There was no explanation as to what happen to my parcels and what Speedpost is going to do rectify the problem.

I want answers as to where my parcels are. I want to know what is Speedpost going to do to rectify the problem that should not have happen in the first place.

cnsgs0011003124 / cnsgs0011011386 / cnsgs0011046209 [cas-3625973-r8v5l5]

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Jan 14, 2020

Hi, Gloria. We are sorry to hear that. Please allow us to look into your feedback and one of our colleagues will get in touch with you.

[Resolved] speed post economy

For speed post economy tracking no: SHSG15075167956, the status showing in scan to delivery base since 8/1/2020.

Normally, the parcel to be delivery within 2 business, however it is still pending for delivery till today (10/1/2019).

May I know when the parcel to be delivery to my buyer?

Please delivery to my buyer as soon as possible as my buyer is waiting for the parcel.

• Updated by Nelson Chen · Jan 13, 2020

Despite complain to Singapore post on Last Friday (10/1/2020) and promise by Singapore, I will get an answer by 13/1/2020 8pm.

I have get an answer from Singapore post.

The only reply from them is they need 5 WORKING days to investigate.

I cannot understand why need 5 working days to locate the parcel.

Either You can locate the parcel from processing centre or you misplace it.

Or you have delivery the parcel, just update the system.

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Jan 13, 2020

Hi, Nelson. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow us to look into this and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.

[Resolved] speed post problem

Hi,

I have send parcel via Speed Post (Tracking no: SHSG87714477059) on 29/12/2019 around 5pm. I had deposited the parcel in POPstation box in Bedok Central Post office. I had checked SingPost Tracking website. The status of the parcel is : Notification of shipment confirmation. There is no confirm on the receipt of my parcel. I do not know where is my parcel now.

I am selling this items via online platform. Buyer is chasing for the item. SingPost please investigate & reply to me as soon as possible.

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Jan 01, 2020

Hi, Nelson. Please be advised that the item has been delivered earlier today. We will get the team to get in touch with you. Thanks.

• Resolution Statement

I purchased a product in aliexpress in 6 december which shipping method singapore post but it did not send

Dec 2019 - 28 Dec 2019, 2 - 7 days remaining

The forecast is not 100% certain, and is based on 250 packages delivered in the last 60 days

08 Dec 2019
14:59
Accepted by carrier CAINIAO
07 Dec 2019
08:33
Order information received by carrier CAINIAO
Tracking number RB877267381SG
Origin China
Destination India
Found in Cainiao
Tracked with couriers Cainiao
Days in transit 14
Tracking link
Bookmark this page to track parcels faster!

[Resolved] delivery

RB870355815SG

From 5 /12/ 2019 showing item dispatched from Singapore.
It's more than 12 days, my item in stucked in item dispatched. Not any single update from Singapore post.
please solve this issue ASAP.
Usually it takes 2 or 3 day in reach india from Singapore but surprisingly it's being 12 day with no updates.
Please help

Item Dispatched
SINGAPORE S06

Not any update from singpost in more than 12 days

delivery

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Dec 23, 2019

Hi. Our system shows that your item has been dispatched overseas on 4 Dec. Note that the estimated delivery to major cities takes 8-14 working days from the date of despatch (excluding weekends, public holidays and customs clearance). Thank you.

[Resolved] singapore post

RB868900242SG
5 /12/ 2019 showing item dispatched from Singapore, more than 10 days item stucked in item dispatched. No any update from till Singapore post. please solve this issue earlier.
I ordered many times by Singapore post but this it getting too much time, please update delivery information earlier as possible,

after-

Item Dispatched
SINGAPORE S06

Not any update from singpost in more than 10 days

singapore post

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Dec 17, 2019

Hi. Our system shows that your item is currently being held by the local customs since 17 Dec. We wish to highlight that customs is a separate entity and a government institution, please be informed that all items being held by customs are beyond our control. We apologise as we cannot provide a definite reason for the delay at customs. We seek for your kind understanding on this matter.

[Resolved] product not received

UB056892516SG
This is my tracking number and my name is vansh.
A seller recently send my parcel through your Singapore post Om pro.
Why my parcel has not reached me yet?
It has been so long till it is shipped.
Please respond to me as soon as possible.
If you had lost my parcel or can not provide me with my parcel then i need computation for it.
If redy to give me computation contact me on Gmail

[protected]@gmail.com

product not received

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Dec 09, 2019

Hi, Vansh. Thanks for reaching out to us. We will follow up on your case and one of our consultants will get in touch with you. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] returning my item back to seller without explanation

I received a notice from my seller that Singpost had returned my item back to him overseas on friday 30 Nov.

The message states " your package with SingPost has a delivery exception. "

Not understanding what it meant, i went to check the status of delivery and was shocked to find out that it was returned overseas on the same day it had arrived at Bukit Panjang SingPost.

I tried to contact SingPost and ask, but the person on the line had no idea why. He cant explain what it means by delivery exception. He told me that he will inform the team to conduct investigations and SingPost will get back to me. 4 days had passed and there isnt a single update from SingPost.

All i want to know is why they had refused to deliver my item to me and instead returned it to the seller??

What i had purchased were Pin and Ring with the name JESUS engraved. It promotes Anti Animal Abuse. Fund raising. I had also paid for the delivery fee.

So why were they returned? Without informing me and i had to know from the seller??

Why isnt there any updates not even an email from SingPost stating investigation is in progress? All i want to know is reason. And how am i supposed to get my item back now? I have literally wasted money on shipping fees.

Now that my item is back to the seller and i had paid for the item in full, with shipping fee. What am i supposed to do in order to get my item back from seller without incurring any costs?

I seriously dont see any reason why SingPost refused to deliver me my item. The items are not contraband items. They are small. I had paid for shipping fees. And the address i gave them was correct too.

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Dec 04, 2019

Hi, Sanipher. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow us to look into this and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.

[Resolved] delivery notification letter

I had a bulky parcel from overseas which was left at the Singpost branch for collection. Unfortunately there was no delivery notice left at my mailbox or doorstep and straightaway I received a reminder to collect my parcel within 6days. This is definitely unfair to have said that the parcel has been left at the post office for 10working days. I was only notified way later and again unfortunately I missed the collection date. It was no longer at Singpost. This is not the first encounter from Singpost that no delivery notification was provided and there I am always receiving a final reminder. Is this the practice of postman these days?

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Dec 06, 2019

Hi, Daphne. We are sorry to hear that. You may contact us at 1605 or via our website at https://www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry for us to assist and investigate on your case. Thank you.

[Resolved] letters delivered wrongly

Last week, my neighbour's 3 letters were delivered to my letter box and today my letter was delivered to my neighbour's letter box. He had inadvertently opened my mail before realising it was not his. It is a letter from the hospital on our confidential health matters.

We have stayed here for 5 years and never have delivery problems. However in recent 2 weeks, there is this delivery problem. Perhaps there is a new postman and his eye sight is not very good. My neighbour's flat is #15-364 and mine is #16-364. We live in Blk 308B Punggol Walk.

Appreciate if you could inform the postman to be more alert and careful.

Best regards,

Helen Heng

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Nov 25, 2019

Hi, Helen. Thank you for highlighting this feedback to us. We have forwarded this to the relevant team to remind the concerned postman to be more careful during deliveries. Should you encounter similar incidents, please contact us at 1605.

[Resolved] gardening pellets of 7 sets x 10

There's 2 persons at home and the postman just refused to ring the doorbell. The small article was inside my letterbox, but Not This Products. He left with an acknowledgement of Delivery/Collection letter. This is Private Hse with own letterbox. Previously, all the postmen will just ring my doorbel and we will just open door and collect personally. Pls look into this matter. Very Disappointed...

gardening pellets of 7 sets x 10

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Nov 12, 2019

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Kindly contact us at 1605 to assist you.

• Resolution Statement

torn/damaged envelope consisting patients medical report

601898 Dear Officer, I'm writing with regards to our patient complain. Upon receipt of his medical report by post the envelope was damage and the side is opened. Somebody could easily...

[Resolved] registered article delivery by your postman

Received a Delivery notification leaflet from your post man this evening from the doorstep. There are 4 adults in the house at the time of delivery, my daughter who works at home for an American company, my son who is a student now and the Philippine maid.
Your delivery man never ring the door belt just simply insert a delivery notice to us, expecting us to collect the item at the post office.
This had happened a few times whenever Singpost deliver a registered article to us over years.
Please look into this and save the trouble for us to go to Singpost to collect the article ourselves as we are working adults.
Please ask your delivery man to ring the belt and spend a minute deliver the article to us, not simply insert the prepared notification to the door gap and go away. Hope that Singpost can improve the service quality because other speed post company sure will ring the belt and deliver the article every time. They will call us before delivery to make sure that somebody will be there to receive the article before delivery.

Thanks
Lim Seng Kuan
Hp: [protected]
Blk 120 #13-178 Bedok North St 2
Singapore 460120

registered article delivery by your postman

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Oct 30, 2019

Hi Mr Lim, Thanks for your feedback. Based on our records, our postman attempted delivery on 29 October at around 11:10am. However, there was no response at the door, hence the delivery advice was left at your doorstep. You may request for redelivery/redirection to another post office via our website at https://www.singpost.com/redirect-redeliver. Alternatively, you may contact our Cuscare team at 1605 for further assistance.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] delivery to wrong address

Recent months, I have received mails of other people in my mail box, and today, my neighbour just passed me my letter as it went into her mail box.
I also did not receive a mail from my property management. I believed it must have been sent to other mail box. Please check. My postal code is Singapore 329974. I do not want to be charged with late penalty due to non receipt of invoices/bills.
Thanks.
Ms Ong

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Oct 28, 2019

Hi, Ms Ong. We are sorry to hear this. Please contact us at 1605 for us to assist further. Thanks.

salary

To whom it may concern, I am writing in regards to my salary. This is due to no response or explanation from any of your associates as of why there is a delay on my salary. In...

[Resolved] delivery guy

Im very pissed and upset of how unprofessional singpost delivery is .. this is the 3rd time .. im home the delivery guy will not ring my hp, doorbell or sms.. and claimed delivery...

[Resolved] inefficiency in returning parcel

Mercant return a replacement wetsuit as previously was a defects. Singpost deliverved to my home wanted to GST which I told Staff that it is a replacement item not new. Singpost wants me to email documentary proff which I did immediately. Few days later received call (frm India) informing issue has been reslove and will return parcel to me. Then coupls of days later another Singpost staff called to say still processing the case(from india) then couple of days later another Staff called (from India) saying that I request the parcel to be returned to mercent in UK.

Following the next day receive a call from Singpost agin (this time from Malaysia) saying still investigating my case. Until today I called Singpost and staff (from MAlaysia) inform my case will need 5 working days to reslove it.

Can someone from Singpost pls look into this as I need the parcel urgently. My case no is CAS-3448223-B5R7L0. An email was sent to Singpost on 9th Oct 2019 and Joel was handling my case. Pls see attached for supporting documents.

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Oct 17, 2019

Hi, sandbugleong. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow us to look into this and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.

[Resolved] [cas-3361059-m2n2x0] crm:[protected]

Hello,

I am writing to inquire about the status and investigations update regarding my parcel to Nigeria.

The tracking reference is: cc922177724sg.

I called your customer service centre twice last week and spoke with Yogesh and Jayans on 2 spearate occsaions.
Both of them gave me assurances that someone from your team will contac t me to provide the status updates on the investigations
Being pursued but no one from your team has since called. What a lousy service!!!

The expected update was supposed to be on 7 Oct, 2019. The parcel was posted on 6 Aug, 2019. I am still not hearing any update on the inordinate
and tardy delivery of the parcel,

I need an update with regards to the status of my parcel as per the assurance given. If this is not given, I will need to escalate this to the
Higher authority in your department regarding this unsatisfactory service.

Kindly advise me asap.

I really would not recommend your service to anyone. There is no follow p as promised and the delivery time given is totally untrue and unreliable.,

Better to seek other delivery companies and pay higher delivery charges (for the peace of mind) rather than be given false promises and action taken at ALL !

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Oct 14, 2019

Hi, Angy Bear. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow us to look into this and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] singpost didn't send me a failed delivery notice? and I even paid for tracking number

I am partially at fault in this situation. I did not state my unit number in my parcel. HOWEVER I did state my block number and postal code and block name correctly, I even stated my phone number. There is a very clear tracking number on the parcel.

And they didnt bother notifying me or sending it to the nearest post office in my neighbourhood.

Parcel arrived in Singapore 1 oct 2019.

Failed delivery on 2 oct 2019.

AND ITS GOING BACK TO THE SENDER ON 3rd oct 2019!!

I thought there would be a 10 day grace for me to self collect at the post office?

How can they return the package so fast?

there is every detail EXCEPT my unit number? could have at least drop it in the post office for me to self collect??

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Oct 06, 2019

Hi. We are sorry to hear that. Please be advised that items with incomplete/incorrect address will be returned back to the sender accordingly. We suggest contacting your sender to raise your concerns with the delivery of this item. Thank you.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] unsuccessful delivery and redelivery

My delivery address is at company

1st d:
Deliver after office hour which is at 7pm, who gonna pick it up?

2nd d:
2pm: Delivery again, no inform me or pass to reception, just a unsuccessful delivery sms
3pm: Inform CS, requested to self-pickup at yishun central PO, CS say ok

3rd d:
11am: Redeliver to lin ah pin road PO (LOL)

11am: inform CS again, promised will redeliver to yishun central PO and available to self-pickup by 6pm

3pm: parcel status no updated, inform CS again, suddenly say need 3 working days to redeliver to yishun central post office

Conclusion:
No credibility
No follow -up / update
SG too big

unsuccessful delivery and redelivery

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Oct 04, 2019

Hi, jim. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow us to look into this and one of our consultants will get in touch with you to address your concerns.

parcel directed to non recipient

Singpost delivery man mobile number [protected] whatapp photo of my husband's parcel at my door to the wrong person although the receipent mobile number was stated on the parcel.
I've told your delivery man that do not assume all parcel are for the last mobile number that he delivered and he wrongly disclose information to wrong person.
If need to inform then whatapp me the owner of the unit [protected] and not anyone else.

parcel directed to non recipient

[Resolved] not received the items

hi.

i have buy item through ebay website and seller send it to Bahrain through DHL ecommerce. from 17track website i can see the item reach to Bahrain but when i contact post office in Bahrain they told me we cannot track because the tracking number is not registered.i have contact dhl so many times without any luck.

item registered number is: SGLBY32172586729926585

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Sep 30, 2019

Hi, mohammed.abdulla. We are sorry to hear that. Please contact your sender to get more details on the delivery of this item. Thank you.

[Resolved] bad customer service

I called in today regarding my undelivered registered article. I have explained to the staff David that I am working long hours, could not make it to collect within 10 working days and I have no one to authorise to collect on my behalf. I just need him to hold the article, I will be available on 12.10.19. He could not provide me this service even I explained to him my difficulties.i wanted to speak to a manager and he said everyone is busy. This is a very bad customer service. First never try to understand customer needs and delay in providing me a solution. I would like to hear a good solution from you ASAP. Thank you.

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Sep 23, 2019

Hi, Isare. We are sorry to hear this. Please reach out to us via our Social Media pages, Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your tracking number and contact details for us to assist. Thank you.

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Sep 23, 2019

Hi, Isare. Please ignore the comment above. We will get the team to follow up on your case and one of our consultants will get in touch with you. Thank you.

[Resolved] service

Today I received yet another misdelivery note. Based on the time of misdelivery, there is someone at home. I stay at home. Usually the postman will honk his vehicle to ask the...

singpost delivery and courier services

Dear Mr. Vincent Phang, CEO Postal Services,

This is my feedback to you to correct your unreliable delivery staff. I think not all but you have some. For me personally the one who serves Balmoral road condos. I have been on the receiving end of some lazy and terrible delivery attitudes.

1. Having a continuous bad experience with SingPost delivery. Your customer service team is trying to their job from their call centre in India but they are far away from where the real [censored] happens -in Singapore where unreliable SingPost delivery persons have been screwing up time after time with their lazy and terrible delivery service attitudes.

2, I have been through countless terrible delivery attitude and I am getting pissed off by the delivery standards from a Supposedly world class postal service in a country everything supposedly runs perfectly! SingPost can be considered a third world delivery service.

3. SingPost delivery persons are lazy, as they take a easier way out by putting "you are not at home" slips under the door, even though someone is in the house to receive the parcel or delivery. I have got this countless times. It creates additional work for me to go to the post office to receive the parcel, incurring carpark charges and also wasting my time, even though the fault is non of mine.

Also your postal delivery guys don't mind delivery the parcel to a wrong house without verifying and lying that they have delivered the parcel! What dishonest and [censored] delivery staff you have got, Fired them all, anyone who can't do a honest job!

4, However, have to commend your Customer service staff on the phone who are trying to help and calming your customers down after these terrible delivery service attitudes from the postman. They have been professional in handling the calls and following up quickly but your ground team in Singapore has been not cooperating and this causes additional dissatisfaction from the SingPost customers like me.

I hope a stern and strict action is taken against all errand postal delivery staff from SingPost and speed post... pls also do a proper skills training of how to do their job properly, especially honestly delivering the parcels to the customers and not bringing inconvenience to them.

Regards,

Maran

[Resolved] speed post singapore terrible service - speed post delivery status

Dear Sir I would like to log a compliant for subsequent terrible service from SpeedPost Singapore. I had drop off a SpeedPost parcel at [protected]@Yishun PO on 27 August 2019...

[Resolved] letters not delivered by singpost

My address is: 33 Club Street, Emerald Garden, #06/07 Singapore 069415
I have lived at that address for 8 years.
Letters and parcels are not being delivered. The latest, a letter from my bank with confidential information in, NOT delivered. The bank was informed it was an incorrect address. It was not.
Birthday cards and gifts have been sent from abroad and NOT been delivered.
You only realise there is a problem when something you expect does not arrive, so the problem may be more frequent than I know about.
Please inv estigate with the postman.
Thank you.
Mrs G Hinchliffe

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Sep 10, 2019

Hi, Mrs G Hinchliffe. Thank you for your feedback. Please raise your feedback via our website at https://www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry and one of our consultants will get in touch with you to address your concerns.

Malcolm Yeo Sep 13, 2019

Hi SingPost while I’m searching for your email address to lodge my complaints I saw this forum and the complaint from Mrs G Hinchliffe with the same problems I’m facing. I’m a local here and in my 51 years living in Singapore I rarely miss my mails but within this week between 9 to 13 September 2019, just one week 2 of my most important mails were wrongly dropped into my neighbour’s mailbox. They were nice to personally hand the mails to me. One mail was from HDB to exercise my sales of my flat and another mail was from my bank. Please investigate during this week who was assigned to Blk 27 Tanglin Halt Road ? Obviously the person has not been well trained. If within one week I got 2 letters wrongly delivered on different days, can you imagine how many other mails were affected as well ? This is unacceptable ! If only 1 mail got to a wrong address we understand but 2 within a week ! These letters are freaking critical and what if I passed the due date ! From the other complaints I briefly read through here, many cases were the same. You all need to beef up on the SLA / contracts with your sub-Contractors or agencies !

Mr. Yeo

• Si
    SingPost CS Sep 16, 2019

@Malcolm Yeo Hi, Mr Yeo. We are sorry to hear this. Please raise your feedback via our website at https://www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry for us to assist on this feedback. Thank you.

[Resolved] Singpost — lost of letters / mails delivered wrongly

151729 Since we moved to Towner Road, we have been experienced that our important letters were lost during delivery but others ppl's letters were delivered wrongly to our addre...

[Resolved] Delivery of parcel from us with tracking id:cj495583132us

My parcel from US reaches Singapore grounds on the 21 August 2019 and was supposed to be delivered to my house by 25 August 2019 through expedited shipping. Upon checking online via tracking number searching from Sing Post, it was revealed that delivery was attempted on 23 August 2019 for my parcel!
I called up Sing Post and spoken to your customer care officer, VINEET on 26 August 2019 to further check on the long overdue delivery and it was revealed that due to high volume of delivery on that day (23 August 2019) and thus failed to deliver to my house.

Furthermore, VINEET mentioned that the parcel is still at the warehouse awaiting for postman to pick up and I have to wait.

The lag in delivery from Sing Post is so unprofessional and reason for the lag cited as delivery attempted is unacceptable. This has happened a few times and create a lot of inconvenience and hassle for consumers! I am flabbergasted by the poor service from Sing Post!

As promised by VINEET over my tele-conversation with him today, he mention that the parcel will reach my house by 6pm. I will be home waiting for my parcel to reach my house by then and to whom who is following up my case, you have to make sure that Sing Post do not over-promised the consumer before I bring this case up to the Consumer Association and the media! My contact is [protected] and my name is Joel.

Very infuriated consumer

Delivery of parcel from us with tracking id:cj495583132us

• Updated by Joellai · Aug 26, 2019

Pl make sure that the parcel reach me by today!

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Aug 26, 2019

Hi, Joel. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow us to look into this and one of my colleagues will get in touch with you.

Singpost lost item

A parcel was sent from Australia Post, tracking no: LK980452823AU to Singapore office via Singpost on 14th August 2019. Singpost tracking recorded that the item was delivered on 22/08/19, 1pm. On the same day, 22/08/19, letter collected from my letter box at 5pm but inside the letter box, there was no parcel, only local letter.

On 23/08/19 early morning around 9.30am, i called Australia Post for clarification. Australia Post informed that the parcel was sent to Singapore Singpost on 22/08/19. Subsequently, i immediately called Singpost customer service to check. The customer service raised a case ID: CAS-3356589 to follow up on this issue. At 1pm, there was a postmen came to my office said he put the parcel in my office letter box but i told him there was "NO" parcel at all when i collected letter yesterday 22/08/19, 5pm from my letter box. After a few hours later around 3pm plus, the same postmen came with another postmen officer, this time the postmen came with a piece of paper said the recipient named: Cassie who was the person who acknowledged received the item on 22/08/19. Then i realised the postmen was delivered to the wrong recipient address as there was no such person called Cassie in my office.

I was curious that why the postmen told that the parcel was delivered to the letter box but actually the parcel was signed off by a person named: Cassie on 22/08/19.

Today 26/08/19, 9am i called Singpost customer service again to check the status for same case ID: CAS-3356589. A lady from customer service named: Ms Gaya said she will put this case under CRITICAL PRIORITY. She will investigate & update me the status every 3 hours by calling my handphone no.

Where is my parcel now? It was a very important parcel that i'm waiting for a week. I need to get my parcel back ASAP.
Why the postmen innitially said the parcel was drop into my letter box & now has somebody name: Cassie to acknowledge receipt the item??
If since the postmen sent to the wrong address, can the postmen collect back the item from Cassie?

• Updated by Myear Accounts2 · Aug 26, 2019

I'm very disappointed with Singpost service

• Updated by Myear Accounts2 · Aug 26, 2019

Why the postmen do not know where's the item delivered to?

[Resolved] cp044687849th

Even though my parcel stated fragile and handle with care . Upon receipt, my parcel box is damage and my limited edition goods is damage and dented. Hook was spoilt . Showing the sign of rough handing of my parcel see attached photos for better u understand. I am totally disappointed and demand an explaination from SingPost . Is there a form of compensation? Last few day I submit the similar compliant in enquirer feedback . But no response

I can reach -email address- [protected]@gmail.com

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Aug 16, 2019

Hi, Sanuel. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow us to look into your case and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] tracking status shows that my parcels left kenya on 25th july 2019 but have not received them in uganda up to now

My parcels (2) were shipped from China to Uganda through Kenya.
Tracking details showed that they arrived in Kenya on 24th July 2019 and left for Uganda on 25 and 26th July 2019.

These parcels have not yet reached Uganda up to now. when I contacted my local Post office on Friday, 9th August 2019 they informed me that, they have not received any Singapore post parcels from Kenya since 20th July 2019.

Please advice!

Thanks

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Aug 13, 2019

Hi, BenardO. If the item is still undelivered until now, please contact your local post for the current status of your item. Alternatively, you may get your sender to raise an enquiry with us at http://bit.ly/2Yfo84z. Thank you.

[Resolved] counter service staff

My Daughter went to Sengkang SingPost on 7 Aug at around 1pm to try to send a parcel overseas. As this was her first time sending a parcel overseas she was not sure how to go...

Speed Postmobile phones

There were 2 mobile phones booked through Speed post in Israel on 6/6/19 and I received the parcel in India on 25/7/19 without the mobiles.
The parcel arrived in India on 12/6/19 and was presented to Indian customs Mumbai and was held by customs till 12/7/19 till I presented the invoice for custom clearance. Customs then released the parcel for delivery on 13/7/19 and I received the parcel on 25/7/19 without the mobile phones.

mobile phones