Complaints & Reviews

ketobliss - ketogenic formula

Transaction reference No +[protected] 237 CYP
15 August 2019 I ordered a bottle of Ketobliss for $5.95 and received this product as expected. This was only supposed to be a trial. It didnt do anything for me, but I kept on getting bottles in the mail. My credit card has also been charged
15/8/2019 $139.90
16/9/2019 $145.85
16/10/2019 $145.85
16/11/2019 $145.85
16/12/2019 $145.85

I would like to cancel this "subscription" and get a refund of all the above unauthorised transactions. I only ever agreed to pay $5.95 for the trial.

Victor Roberts

ketobliss - unauthorised credit card charges

On 22/8/19, I ordered a bottle of Ketobliss for $5.95 and received this product as expected. On 17/10/19, I contacted my credit card company as I had two more transactions ($144.09 on 11/09/19 and $150.22 on 11/10/19) from 'Promote Yourself First' but had not ordered or received any further products. I lodged a dispute regarding these transactions and my credit card was cancelled to prevent further unauthorised transactions.

A few weeks after lodging the dispute, I received a package containing another bottle of Ketobliss. I returned this package to the sender on 12/11/19 as I did not order them.

I have been unable to find the original advertisement on Facebook from which I ordered the Ketobliss for $5.95, I did not receive a tax invoice for it and have been unable to find any contact details for 'Promote Yourself First'. I have now checked the photo I took of the second package and it is from Asendia. I can provide the photo of this package if required.

I am requesting a full refund of $294.31 for the two unauthorised transactions on my credit card.

ketobliss

I accepted 1 bottle of KETBliss as a promotion and paid $5.95. I did NOT authorise for another bottle to be sent or for another amount of $139.90 deducted from my Credit card. I also did NOT authorise for yet another amount of $145.50 to be deducted from my Credt card and have not received this 3rd bottle. I will be returning 1 bottle directly by post and when or if the 3rd bottle ever arrives this one will be returned as well. Unknown who to send it back too as there is nothing on the post pack. I will return to sender and keep an eye on my Credit Card statement.

“zutrelle eye serum”

653368 Good Morning, I was offered a free sample from this company, paying only for the cost of posting, but They have started to send me beauty products very month that I have not...

Asendia Management SASdermavix and luminagen

I have signed up for a 30 day free trial of the anti aging product they are offering. They said I just need to pay initially the PhP368 for shipping, then evaluate for 14 days if it is ok with me, I can keep the product then once the trial has which is 14 days from the day I ordered it which was on January 26, 2019, they said to cancel within 14 days if you feel the product is not for you. They emailed me a confirmation of my order that I will just be billed for the shipping cost and nothing more. They emaile me again on Jan 30, 2019 that they shipped the iluminagen and the dermavix. I have not received anything since then. I was just shocked when I received my credit card bill by February 2019, they have charged my credit card a total of PhP10, 848.76 for 4 products, 2 iluminagen and 2 dermavix, although I have not received anything, hence I emailed their customer service on Feb 13, 2019, that I have not received any products as of that day but my credit card was charged, I have not tried the product so how will I know if it works for me or not? So I demanded for a refund, to which they replied with their robotic script "Greetings, Thank you for contacting customer care.Dermavix Anti Aging comes with a free 13 days introductory period that starts with the date of purchase. At the end of your introductory period if the account has not been canceled, you will be billed for the 30 day supply. You are also enrolled in our exclusive membership which includes another shipment every 30 days. If you cancel within your introductory period then you are charged nothing except the shipping and handling. Below is a direct link to the website where you may view the terms & conditions of the product and subscription:
They said that they already shipped the product so I requested to just cancel the suceeding delivery. However, on March 29, 2019, I receive only 1 iluminagen & 1 dermavix. They charged me for 4 products, 2 products for trial just pay shipping fee and 2 products with full payment that they have charged with my credit card. I demanded for a refund to which they have not acted upon until now, 7 months from the day I ordered the product. Their reply to my email complaint is a repetitive response which does not solve anything. I am only asking for what I paid for nothing more nothing less. 10 thousand is a hard earned money and it pains me that it so easy for these people just to stole that money from me that easily. Somebody named Tarum called me on March 25, 2019 and he said he will be sending in the product that I am supposed to received. Unfortunately until now, I have not received anything. I am planning to bring this concern to the proper authority so that they could not do it to other people too. I just wanted my money back if they cannot deliver what I ordered for. I hope this will be settled ASAP, otherwise I will have no choice but to expose this company to public. I am just gathering all my evidences and facts and I will make sure that they will pay for what they did to me.

• Ac
    Ace Suarez Oct 31, 2019

Hello Melanie Malagkit, Its now October 2019. May I ask if you were able to do get your money back?
    I had the same issue with your and I was billed almost P16, 000 on my account. It's really hard to accept that I lost my money for nothing. Please advise what action you did to resolve the issue. Did you file a charge dispute with your bank? Were they able to reverse the charge? :(

• Ac
    Ace Suarez Oct 31, 2019

Hello Melanie Malagkit, Its now October 2019. May I ask if you were able to get your money back?
    I had the same issue with you and I was billed almost P16, 000 on my account. It's really hard to accept that I lost my money for nothing. Please advise what action you did to resolve the issue. Did you file a charge dispute with your bank? Were they able to reverse the charge? :(

Asendia Sin — unethical business practice

Feb - March 2019 - New Zealand. Online Fraud. Online advert offered at a limited time special price trial offer of A$4.95, instead of the usual price. Ordered and 12 days later I...

Asendia Management SASfood supplements / diet products

ID: 5F7E84F1A5 & ID: FB20A10419 (Bbth have Swiss post mark)

ARN: [protected] (German post mark)

I have received products from Asendia, which i did not order, and my bank account has been pillaged by this company - i wish to return these products as i did not order them and receive a full refund - total: €305.63, as per below breakdown
23.10.18 - €103.08
25.09.18 -€9.01
18.09.18 - €83.85
18.09.18 - € 1.68
17.09.18 - €99.00
04.09.18 - €4.26
04.09.18 - € 4.95

there is no delivery paperwork in the package and i do not know what address i need to return them too, the only details i have are Fulfilment House, PO Box 4008 - which country is this so as i may post them back or what address do i return them to from the Republic of Ireland.

My bank has been notified, i have sent email, but not received a reply.

I would appreciate someone coming back to me asap on this matter. This is really not the way a reputable company operates

• Updated by Michelle Frances · Nov 15, 2018

I would appreciate very much if someone could give me some full and proper information on the address i need to return the unwanted products to

Asendia Management SAS — unwanted product

I have received a product that I do not want and never did. You have taken money from my account and wish for it to be refunded. I have returned your product twice and I don't not...

Asendia Management SASkeep sending sans age skin care range when I didn't order it

I ordered the skin care range once in December 2017 but the company keep sending the products every month and taking payment even though I only ordered the product once! For the last three months around the 28th of the month payment is taken and I receive an order I never placed. The payments taken are also for a lot more than the advertised price of the product. I would like a full refund of the unauthorised payments.

Asendia, Embrace Beauty, Fulfillment House 4008beauty product I did not order, unauthorized credit card charges

I bought a free sample from this company, paying only for the cost of posting...but They have started to send me beauty products very month that I have not requested and are charging my credit card... I wish this to stop immediatly and to have the refund deposited back into my account...there is no contact number or clear address or company name... no invoice ...the product is .. la mers timeless anti aging regeneration, order ID 3337FO6329... asendia sin 004008...fulfillment house po box 4008...98.73 USD... thank you for any help, Anne Pera ...email [protected]@bigpond.com

beauty product I did not order, unauthorized credit card charges

• Da
    Dallard Apr 08, 2018

Hi can you please stop send these tablets I am sending these ones back to you and stop taking them out of my account to I send you a picture my email is [email protected]

Mafutaga Jun 24, 2018

Please stop sending me these package of monthly tablets to loose weight, I send lots of your product back but you still sending me these tablets, it's not working on me, unprescribed from your list thanks [email protected]

• Au
    Aussi ripped off Aug 08, 2018

Fullfillment house PO Box 4008
    I sent an email to the mailing company saying they should not accept goods without a legitimate return address and I got this reply
    Return the parcel to the return Asendia Address after doing the following things:
    • Put a note inside stating why you are returning the parcel.
    • Mark the outside of the Parcel ‘RETURNS DEPARTMENT’.
    • Then I would suggest you contact your bank or credit card company and tell them that any further charges from the company should be considered fraudulent.

Kind Regards,

Asendia USA
    701C Ashland Avenue
    Folcroft, PA 19032

• Br
    Brigitte Coeur Nov 17, 2018

bonjour comment faire pour ne plus recevoir vos produits merci

• Je
    Jean-Michel Archaimbault Dec 11, 2018

Hello,
    Last August I bought by phone application a free sample from this company, paying only for the cost of posting.
    Then they keep sending me unrequested food supplements every month and charging my credit card, which is unacceptable and illegal.
    References are Order ID 72B0E64BD4 and AE086298532.
    I ask for immediate stop and refund of the payments (20.52 USD and 22.13 USD) back on my account.
    I am ready to return the products but there is no invoice, no contact number or clear address or company name, except "If undelivered please return to Fulfillment House PO Box 4008" AND "If undeliverable please return to ASENDIA SIN 004008 P" so which is the accurate return address?
    Please take the relevant actions for ceasing these sendings and keep me informed.
    Regards,
    Béatrice Archaimbault
    France

• Do
    domi0808 Dec 15, 2018

Hello,
    I am in the same case as Beatrice Archaimbault France. I ordered one bottle of Ultra Detoxing Flush in November as a trial.(order ID 1FB5777CF2)
    To my surprise I got a new one today. Knowing that the effeciency of this product equals to zero I don't want to get any more product. The problem is that there is no indication to where to send it back, no invoice and no contact.
    thank you to tell me what to do and where to send it back. In France this way of selling products is completely unacceptable and illegal.
    Regards