FILE A COMPLAINT

+886 801 127 383(Taiwan) 1 4
+971 800 035 702 444(UAE) 12 11

Complaints & Reviews

I am complaining about my package

Putting wrong address on the package, not even asking if it is fine nor say that they send the package to the other branch, at first I thought it was just a mistake but this happen several times now like I don't have time to deal with it since they're always sending it far from what I intended to plus it's gives me too much stress that I have to wait for to long since it's a crowded area. It really pissed me off fr, please do something about it. Thank you

I am complaining about my package

delayed delivery

I am writing this letter to bring your attention to your poor service.

My sister went to puregold lbc yesterday feb 9, 2020
To check about my documents sent on feb 4, 2020. It has been a week now and the delivery has not been received yet.
My sister spoke to your staff & told her it's already been taken out for delivery.

Today, I called lbc puregold e. Rodriguez quezon city branch at 5:30 pm. Its an overseas call.
Staff confirmed that my documents was not yet taken from lbc puregold branch. Nasa sulok daw at hindi nakita kaya hindi naisama sa delivery. How could that happened?! It was paid! This is very unprofessional.

I am complaining about the customer service

It was Jan. 21st that i sent a parcel and in Jan. 22nd i came back to request a return to sender for the...

LBC Express

returned to sender letter - no notification provide to sender and recipient

The letter was returned to sender due to irresponsible handling of the delivery . As per inquiry the delivery man just ask the new guard on duty in our subdivision and did not deliver the letter to the house address. The LbC package also have the contact details and complete address that should be use to handle this kind of delivery problem. No information sent to the recipient or sender for 3 weeks period.The LBC manila also requiring additional payment to resend the letter.

your branch is always offline

Date of incident : feb 7, 2020
Lbc catbalogan branch is always offline. Offline reason is not a good impact to your customer. I am online seller and I am using your cop service. I cannot claim my remittances and cop payment due to unending reason of offline. Kindly resolve your system connections.
In fact we pay your service and we expect a good service too.
Your immediate attention is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Michelle ko
[protected]

delivery and customer service

The LBC Robinsons Jaro Branch in Iloilo City has promised to send me the number of the delivery department of LBC here in cebu city, but until now, I have not received any message from them and they are ignoring my calls. Also, I cannot get through to your hotline and any of the phone numbers you have posted on your websites. My parcel had not received its destination yet and it is very important. I hope u imorove your service next time.

manners of your employee

She did not accept the 500 peso bill because she said it will not be accepted at the bank because it is taped. I said if she will consider it since I am pregnant and that's the only money left in my pocket. She answered me in a very bad way. She said that she don't care if I am pregnant. I want that employee to learn her lesson and treat your customers well. I asked her name but she refused to give it because according to her, they are not allowed to give their names to the customers. I ask her to sign the receipts because their is a space in the receipt that should he signed by the customer associate, at first she refused and said that it is fine not to sign but I insisted and she really signed like a kinder student. It is not her signature I guess. The way she treated your customer is not justifiable.

delayed delivery within metro manila

nagrereklamo po ako kc magala ang courier ng lbc within metro manila lng naman kung saan malapit na malapit kala ko pinakamatagal na ang 2 days pero lumagpas pa. na delay ang product supposed to be papadala sana sa ibang bansa d na tuloy na tuloy kc hnd nahatid ng queson city within 2 days. nalugi ako sa bysiness ko kc na delay ung paghatid. nxtym d na ako mag pa lbc last padala ko na un. ayusin nui service nyu kc mabagal naka walang tiwala sa akin.

delayed delivery within metro manila

corruption and oppression

Dear mr carlos araneta I writing this because I cannot take it anymore about the corruptions and abuse of...

cod

December 9th, 2019. I asked my husband to have a package shipped to a customer of mine from my FB Page Wild Beadz. Payment mode as selected by my customer was COD since she is pregnant and has no means to deposit the payment to my bank account. Package was received by my customer on Dec.13th. I know depositing the payment by LBC to our bank would take some time, so I waited for a few days. Dec.19th came and I received a text from LBC saying the transaction remains unsettled, for reasons they did not specify. Since then, we've been going back and forth with customer service and LBC Supercenter Pasig branch, and all they do is point fingers at each other. LBC Supercenter said to get in touch with customer service to have this fixed. Customer Service said this should be fixed by the branch. Last week, after calling customer service for the nth time, they asked for a different account number where they will remit the money to since there seems to have been a problem with my husband's UCPB account, and just to wait for 2bus days, and it should be posted. But yet again, no money was deposited.
I have been promised a call back since January 21, 2020 but noone has contacted me back. I also have sent multiple messages through your Facebook page, I have also never received a reply.

Tracking number of shipment: [protected]
my cel # [protected]

cod

services of your employee they dont manners and also not approachable

Please seek an attention to all your employee in metropoint branches, I was just asking for payment for...

sandals

good afternoon mam/sir complaining about my item..i just went to lbc balagtas bulacan branch to get my item...

employees etiquette

Teach your staff some manners and protocols on customer service.Lbc pavillion shaw csG02 have even the nerve...

feb.4, 2020

FIRST COMPLAIN:
I was in d brach before they open, I waitd them to open. then I gave my i. d to claim my package, was sent last jan.31, 2020. the fronliner name rose, ask me a tracking num. so I try to open it in my msenger, but unfirtunately I acnt open it because of weak signal. so I try to ask her that, the last 2 times I claime my package they didnt ask a tracking number only an i.d. she replied, that beacuse your package is nt yet in the branch. so I wonder, I told that, it was sent last jan. 31, 2020, so by feb.3 d package must b there in there branch already. so I go to my office late already from lbc waiting for nothing. so I check on your website. I saw that feb. 3, 2020. my package was received by LBC pototan branch already. so I feel very bad, that im already shaking and I feel that my bp hits up. my question is, y is it that the front desk name ROSE, tell me that my package is nt yet their, where in fact they have it their already? im hoping for your judgement regarding with the matter.

second complain:
as u see in my receipt, my charge are different w/ the same amount or pieces of shirt inside. my supplier who sent the package, said that the branch who charge p145, told her that bacause of the location of the receiver thats why, I cant avail the p95 promo that you are offering. so, I wonder why? im looking forward of deep investagation regarding my two complain. pls. notify me in the office during office hrs. [protected]

• Updated by angelie gonzales · Feb 04, 2020

feb.4, 2020

FIRST COMPLAIN:
    i was in d brach before they open, i waitd them to open. then i gave my i.d to claim my package, was sent last jan.31, 2020. the fronliner name rose, ask me a tracking num. so i try to open it in my msenger, but unfirtunately i acnt open it because of weak signal. so i try to ask her that, the last 2 times i claime my package they didnt ask a tracking number only an i.d. she replied, that beacuse your package is nt yet in the branch. so i wonder, i told that, it was sent last jan. 31, 2020, so by feb.3 d package must b there in there branch already. so i go to my office late already from lbc waiting for nothing. so i check on your website. i saw that feb. 3, 2020. my package was received by LBC pototan branch already. so i feel very bad, that im already shaking and i feel that my bp hits up. my question is, y is it that the front desk name ROSE, tell me that my package is nt yet their, where in fact they have it their already? im hoping for your judgement regarding with the matter.

second complain:
    as u see in my receipt, my charge are different w/ the same amount or pieces of shirt inside. my supplier who sent the package, said that the branch who charge p145, told her that bacause of the location of the receiver thats why, i cant avail the p95 promo that you are offering. so, i wonder why? im looking forward of deep investagation regarding my two complain. pls. notify me in the office during office hrs. 033-529-8913

delivery

I have a deliver with tracking number ‍[protected]‍. I have already demanded for its redelivery on january 30, 2020. However, 2 days after, there were no delivery, so I contacted your support again on february 1. The support guaranteed its delivery on february 1, 2020. But again, no delivery has made. I contacted support again on february 3, 2020. The support guaranteed the delivery the next day. February 4, today. No delivery were made yet. I called support again and telling me that the delivery will be processed by tomorrow. I demanded again to deliver it today as I was guaranteed by your representatives. I am sending this complain as so you can be notified that the document is badly needed. Also, there is already a demand since last week so you re already on delay. This should mean that freight cost will be shouldered by you. Lastly, you courrier did not, in good faith, deliver my item beforehand as they did not exerted all "reasonable effort" to deliver my documents which includes calling my phone number. This is already a delay on your end and I am demanding for damages (freight cost as per your terms and condition)

unethical behavior

january 30, 2020

Request for a disciplinary action against your employee

This has reference to the incident hapened that one of your employee inside DFA LBC cagayan de oro city in which your employee violate the secrecy of an individual
He gave the information to the other person without the knowlege of the addressee.
Is it possible that you are allowing your employees to give any information without the knowledge of the addresee?
Is he authorized to give all the details of one person
I need an immediate action on this matter I am a normal individual
meron akong karapatan sa pribado kung buhat sir..

Ms Ethel Cinco
[protected]

unethical behavior

failure to deliver a package, failure to notify recipient, and wrong information on their track and trace website.

Date of incident - January 29, 2020 onwards
Incident - Failure to deliver the package on time with no solid reason but a generic reason of "cancelled delivery due to volume of deliveries" (6 failure due to these).January 31, 2020: Wrong imposing of message on their Track and trace website saying that they weren't able to deliver for not having the recepient available. They did not show up on my area and I was waiting for them. January 29, 2020 till the time of writing : no notification to the recepient as for the reason on the cancellation/postponement of delivery.

Resolution : I just wanted the item delivered ASAP to the recepient and report the on what the local LBC team is doing.

Client # : +[protected]

undelivered package

Good day!
Ma'am / Sir my item was supposed to be delivered January 17, 2020 but until now I don't have the package on my hand. I tried calling BDO with regards to the package if special instructions were given like txting me or calling me before delivery because I am new to the address and not much know my identity. BDO said yes that they will provide my contact number and rider or delivery guy will send me a message so that I could assist him in finding my location but as I call LBC hotline they say that BDO isn't providing contact info. So whom should I believe? As per tracking number [protected] it says that it has to deal already with returns. I've already waited long enough to get this package. How come I couldn't get any good answers to my concern. Pls look into my concern because its quite toxic to experience such service several times. Thank you.

undelivered parcel

To Whom This May Concern: I would like to make a major complaint about LBC Cavite South branch and LBC in...

parcel delivery

My parcel was delivered in the wrong branch and now I received a text that they will transfer it to the pending department if I'm not going to claim it today? Which branch should I go. And why did you deliver it to the wrong branch? The right branch told me yesterday that it will take 2 to 3 days for it to be transferred to them, then why am i being pressured by the wrong branch? Always check the receipt.

parcel delivery