LBC Express Logo

LBC Express Customer Service

Having problems with LBC Express?

1800 108 585 999 (Philippines)
1800 522 0000 (Australia)
1800 816 222 (Malaysia)
+63 322 320 668 (Philippines)
+63 858 5999 (Philippines, Metro Manila)
+63 908 6522 (Philippines, Business Solutions)
+1 800 338 5424 (United States)
+44 203 110 2522 (United Kingdom)
+34 931 770 555 (Spain, Barcelona)
+34 911 868 889 (Spain, Madrid)
+673 224 4367 (Brunei)
+673 224 1219 (Brunei)
+852 800 961 522 (Hong Kong)
+1 670 234 9013 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+1 670 233 5605 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+966 547 212 962 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 800 101 2708 (Singapore)
SM City Cebu
Cebu
Philippines

LBC Express — Complaints & Reviews

LBC ExpressPackage was returned to scs hub without trying to reach me

The delivery man did not let my landlord receive the package with tracking number [protected] even with my authorization letter and ID since I was at work during the delivery. It was returned to the SCS hub immediately and I can't even contact LBC since the phone number is unreachable and there's no response to my emails. I would like to have it redelivered and allow my landlor to receive it. Pls take action to address this issue. Thanks.

LBC ExpressParcel sitting on exchange points for days

Lazada merchant shipped the item last Aug 4. The item sat on Alabang for more than a week, then in Cainta for more than 4 days already. The item purchased is an infrared stove for our new house in Rizal. Much to my dismay, we are not able to cook anything for the past weeks, waiting for this paid item to be delivered. Facebook support only responded to two of my messages telling me it was possible to be delivered last week. I waited till Saturday but to no avail. No one responded me after multiple follow-ups even on email.

LBC ExpressImproper handling of goods

Good day. We had a cargo [protected]) sent on 01 Aug 2020 from LBC Buhangin, Davao City, Davao del Sur to Brgy Napolan Purok Centro, Zamboanga del Sur. The cargo was received by the customer on 07 Aug 2020 but in a very bad condition. It would be understood if only 1-2 items were damaged however all of the items were damaged. We have been transacting with LBC since the start of the pandemic but this has been the first time we have encountered such problem. We would like to request a refund on this case. Attached are the pictures -- one is how it looks like inside the box. Please reach out to us at [protected]@yahoo.com or [protected]. Thank you.

Improper handling of goods

LBC ExpressError in my contact number

Please, I badly needed my package. Gagamitin siya sa online class which is may pasok na sa monday. Dapat ngayon ang dating ng package ko. Since, mali yung contact number ko hindi ko nakuha ngayon. Yung teller na nagtype yung merong mali, so paki-ayos agad. At paki-deliver agad-agad. As in within this week! Paki-bilisan ang kilos niyo! Gumawa kayo ng aksyon!😡😡😡😡

LBC ExpressWrong destination of parcel

Sender: Christine Joy Singh
          Consignee: Shiela Mae B. Salamat
          #371 San Isidro 1 Paombong Bulacan 3001
          [protected]
          Reference no. [protected]

July 28, 2020 date of shipment
          July 29, 2020 enroute to Cabanatuan delivery team (wrong destination)
          July 30, 2020 received parcel at San Isidro Nueva ecija (wrong destination)

Requesting for further action. Please en route the parcel to right destination as soon as possible.. thankyou

Please see attached file below

LBC ExpressShipment delivered to a wrong person

I requested important documents from government thru www.psaserbilis.com.ph and it was delivered by lbc to a wrong person. It was traced to tracking number gave by lbc. Those documents may used in illegal purposes and they are using my name. Why lbc allowing this to deliver to not correct recipient or not an authorized to receive the documents.
            I want to retrieved that documents and delivered to me, in any case the wrong person who received those documents used against in ilegal practice, lbc liable to any damage that my occur.

Shipment delivered to a wrong person

LBCMy parcel didn't get back

Please help me back my parcel. As I track my parcel. It said that it was now in the internal despatch since july 15. This is so bad. I need my parcel now. It is more food supplement. Please help me with this.

This is my contact number [protected]
              Email me at [protected]@gmail.com

My parcel didn't get back

LBC ExpressCourier service

We have paid 313 pesos for a door to door delivery from sto nino meycauayan to sto tomas batangas under this tracking [protected] but it was not delivered, our client pick it up at the LBC station. And she was not notified or whatsoever, this is unacceptable. Your hotline cannot be contacted not even your chat support at the website. The item is souvenirs and invitations for our client's first birthday and christening on aug 23 and today is already aug16. You have wasted so much time and effort where we have paid for that to avoid such!!!

LBC ExpressDelayed delivery

I sent my documents through lbc on august 5, it was received by pasay delivery team on august 10th. I am aware about the new lead time of delivery due to the pandemic, but it is already 5 days in pasay and i'm being notified of an attempt to deliver but everytime it gets an "unforseen event" error. The documents are very important and I need it to be delivered on august 17. Please, deliver it by august 17 because that is the deadline to be received by gsis, which is by the way, provides my education. There is a reason why I sent it way earlier and I expected it to be delivered before the deadline. Thank you.

Delayed delivery

• Er
                      Erick Encinares Aug 15, 2020

Any updates?!

• Er
                      Erick Encinares Aug 19, 2020

This was a waste of time and effort. Nevertheless as a final comment, NCR as well as Region 4a have revert to GCW last Aug 19 and yet no word from LBC.

LBC ExpressPackage still not received (beyond declared lead time)

It says

"Thu, 13 August 2020
                    Shipment is with a concern. Please get in touch with our official customer channels."

What does it mean? I have a listed contact number on the way bill and yet i have not received any calls concerning this issue. I opted for lbc coz i know they do next day delivery but to my dismay. Please help

Package still not received (beyond declared lead time)

LBC ExpressDid not receive bdo credit card

Received this txt from bdo last june 24, 2020: your bdo mastercard credit card ending in 7112 has been dispatched for delivery thru lbc. For delivery status, you may access WWW.LBCEXPRESS.COM using tracker number: [protected]. Thank you.

Its already august 14, 2020 and I still did not received it. Your tracker said :

Shipment has been received at scs returns central hub.

Pleae advise what to do.

LBC ExpressServices almost items in the box were lost

We have package from Japan via Mermaid Ltd Co. or LBC with tracking no. [protected], as per tracing the package arrive it Vitas LBC last July 10 and having re route to General Santos last July 22, 2020.. There was a delay from LBC VITAS warehouse because the package arrived in Gensan was Aug. 10 almost 3 weeks delayed & delivered to us Aug. 13, 2020.. The box inside was already teared some of the important items were missing such as perfumes, shoes, shirts.. and many more.. The LBC team almost stole the package!! Hope we can have justice for this.

LBC ExpressDelivery of parcel

Bakit po ganun? Nagpa shipped ako ng july 27 2020 [censored]g rizal to marikina bayan tracking no. [protected], tapos july 28 narecieved na sya sa marikina-cainta branch. After ma recieved sa marikina-cainta wala ng movement ang items. Aug. 11 narecieved sa marikina bayan. Aug.13 kukunin ng buyer ko tapos sabi sa marikina bayan eh wala na sa kanila kc lagpas 10 days na sa kanila kaya binalik na. At isa pa bakit po di nagtxt sa recepient ko na nandun na ang items.

Delivery of parcel

LBC ExpressPackage delivery

What's wrong with my package? It is supposed to be delivered today and i'm waiting until it posted on the tracking package that "your shipment is with a concern, pls get in touch with our official channels!

Package delivery

LBC ExpressService/tracking number provided is invalid

I ordered an item in lazada. As an update the parcel is in LBC, LBC provided a tracking number. So to confirm and track where the parcel is, I tried to track it online with this tracking number [protected], but the tracking number is invalid. It is almost 2 months since I ordered the item, can someone provide a valid tracking number. Thank you!

Service/tracking number provided is invalid
                              Service/tracking number provided is invalid

LBC ExpressNot delivered the item

Hello... Pakideliver na man na ung item na pinadala ko last august 3 2020...[protected] tagal ng nasa cainta delivery team pero di man lng gumagalaw two weeks na.. Nagbabayad kmi ng naaayon sa inyo kaya paki ayos naman ng trabaho nyo.

LBC Express — Packed not reach its destination (almost a month already)

To whom it may concern, I am writing this letter to recover my delivery package that was handed over to LBC...

LBC ExpressRider in iligan city philippines with cellphone number [protected]

This rider of lbc in iligan city philippines is unruly.. He woke me up during my lunch break and I told him the office is close. We will open at 1:45pm he insisted it was 1 pm. I told him I couldn't do anything bec. Its lunch break. The discussion got a bit heated and after I put down my cellphone he texted me... This is harassment. No rider should keep on texting any of your customer. He just wont quit.

LBC ExpressCash on delivery department

LBC maramag branch.. We've been here for an hour and it's already past 10 in the morning but they haven't opened yet.. People are adding up in lines to to get their parcels and it's hot outside the building.

Cash on delivery department
                                    Cash on delivery department

LBC ExpressDelayed Service

It been a week since my parcel was shipped. I thought Mindanao to Mindanao will only take around 3 days or more, but less than a week. Then when I tracked my parcel this is what ir says:

Sat, 08 August 2020

Your shipment was not delivered due to delivery coverage issues. Delivery may take more than one day.

It's almost 3 days. No improvement at all.

• Updated by caryl alberca · Aug 10, 2020

Delivery fee is so expensive. Yet your services are not worth it.

Comments