LBC Express Logo

LBC Express Customer Service

Having problems with LBC Express?

LBC Express Customer Service Contacts

1800 108 585 999 (Philippines)
1800 522 0000 (Australia)
1800 816 222 (Malaysia)
+63 322 320 668 (Philippines)
+63 858 5999 (Philippines, Metro Manila)
+63 908 6522 (Philippines, Business Solutions)
+1 800 338 5424 (United States)
+44 203 110 2522 (United Kingdom)
+34 931 770 555 (Spain, Barcelona)
+34 911 868 889 (Spain, Madrid)
+673 224 4367 (Brunei)
+673 224 1219 (Brunei)
+852 800 961 522 (Hong Kong)
+1 670 234 9013 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+1 670 233 5605 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+966 547 212 962 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 800 101 2708 (Singapore)
SM City Cebu
Cebu
Philippines

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LBC Express Customer Service. Initial LBC Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LBC Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LBC Express. Discuss the issues you have had with LBC Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LBC Express — Complaints & Reviews

LBC Express[protected] - delayed delivery

I feel so annoyed!!! Its been 2 weeks and I havent received my parcel from manila. Remember, this was sent to me last oct 1 and I have trusted your company so much that ive put my job on the line here and I need to have that parcel delivered today because if not I will sue your company if I lose my job this week!! Call me now!!! [protected]

[protected] - delayed delivery
[protected] - delayed delivery

Oct 13, 2020

LBC Gingoog Branch — Carbide engraving tool 10pcs / tracking number [protected]

I am complaining that this item is not delivered to us and yet the LBC Gingoog Branch declared it received.A...

LBC ExpressPayment

I sent a shipment to my customer (payment via COD) and my customer received the parcel and paid the amount to LBC on the 29th of September.

My disbursal mode is Bank Transfer as an option provided by their online platform to receive payments.

I've been passed on to different agents from LBC which I can tell, has lack of knowledge regarding their process or I don't know if this is intended by the company to save money and give their customers a heart attack every time they want to follow up on something.

Until now (12th of October) I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what the status of the payment is and when will I receive my payment.

For every one doing an online transaction (online selling) and want to use a courier, I DO NOT RECOMMEND LBC AT ALL!

LBC ExpressIt says on october 5 that the delivery will be on its way, but still the parcel is not yet being received by the customer.

Your shipment was not delivered due to delivery coverage issues. Delivery may take more than one day.

What is delivery coverage issues?

Oct 07, 2020

LBC Express — lbc customer care email no reply and no specific information

I sent a parcel last september 18, 2020 with a tracking number [protected], since it was 3 days already...

Oct 07, 2020

LBC Express — Penshoppe tees

On september 15, 2020 I placed an order of 6 tshirts at penshoppe's website. I put my complete addre...

LBC ExpressDelivery

Ano po silbi ng contact no ng recipient kung hindi rin mag inform ang branch kung may delivery or for pick up? Walang silbi ang number o walang silbi ang mga tao ng branch? Tapos pag hindi na pick up return to origin. Whats the logic then of putting in the contact no? Nobody is even answering their phones. Equates to inefficiency or being inutil. Kindly look into this. Happened several times.

LBC Expresslbc box contents are missing

When one of my box ([protected]) arrived, one of my daughter sign off the boxes unknowingly one of the box is half empty. According to here, after the (2) delivery man left, she started to look around the box and suddenly she noticed the the lid/top cover have seam (split open) so she waited for my wife jenifer - the recipient) arrived, she also investigate the box. Both of them have the same assessment that one of the box which is on top of the other box have open seam on top (side). She opened the box and surprisingly found out that it was half empty. The following items are missing; 24 cups of cup o noodles, 24 pieces chicken ramen, 4 large butter milk, 2 large shampoos', 8 concrete bits, 1 box of masonry screws, 4 pack of spaghetti, tile tool, 5 colgates toothpaste, 8 tooth brush, a large bag quaker oats.

LBC ExpressDelayed delivery of package

Tracking Number: [protected]
            Senders name: Holly Caling
            Reciever: JM Rongcal
            My package was sent on Aug. 14, 2020. SFO Warehouse received the package on Aug. 19, 2020. It has been in the warehouse for almost two months with no updates. I have sent through air. And have also contacted customer service. Nobody has given me any update about what has happened to my package. Everyone I called passes me onto another person and just states the same thing that I should just call back again the next day and follow up AGAIN. Doing that, everybody has just given me the same response and I want answers! I am not getting my money worth of sending a package and receiving end will get it for about a month not 2 months or so. It is ridiculously taking long and nobody is giving me any status of my package. I want answers of what is going on with my package and I want someone to do something about it not just constantly filing a report with no actions done.

Delayed delivery of package

LBC Express — Undelivered documents

LBC-SM Baliuag, Bulacan, Philippines Branch - I've sent documents for delivery to Caloocan City last...

LBC Express — Shipment delay

May concern ako tungkol sa parcel ko. Last june 22, pa po ito naiship via lbc. From davao city po ako, then...

LBC Express — Unprofessional customer service

Customer service is so ridiculous calling them but still haven't resolve my issue which caused by their...

LBC ExpressI am complaining about how your delivery man just took off and did not give me my order from lazada

How can I get my order? Your delivery man took off and never waited for me outside the building of my workplace. I ordered a shirt from Lazada and I was texted that the order will be delivered. it is best if we could get a number from the delivery man so we can contact him. it happened yesterday October 1, 2020 in the morning here in LGU Manolo Fortich Bukidnon. Here is my number [protected]. I hope you will accommodate my concern. thank you very much!

LBC ExpressUndelivered important document; lazy delivery staff

Always saying that for delivery already yet, documents are not received. Keep coming back and forth from Manila to Batangas and vice versa, the delivery staff is saying that unknown resident, but I am a resident of that barangay since birth and we sometimes order via online like Lazada and Shoppee but they can deliver right away with the same address and details provided.

Please investigate and help me get my document ASAP.

Undelivered important document; lazy delivery staff
                Undelivered important document; lazy delivery staff

LBC ExpressDelivery handling / oven with 4 burner on top

Good eve po., Narecieve kopo yong package ng nanay ko., At ng buksan ko po tumabad aaakin ang puro basag na bubog, . Basag na po yong front glass ng oven which is di ko na magamit, di lang po ito ang unang pagkakatain na nagpackage kami ng ganito at first time lang po namin mabasagan, please anong aksyon ang gagawin nyo ngayong di ko nato magagamit... Pano po yan.. leaving with my contact po., Please.
                  [protected]
                  [protected]@gmail.com

LBC ExpressShipment issues / delay of delivery

Hi! I am filing a complaint regarding delivery or shipment issues on one of your branches in Calabarzon which is the Upper Laguna delivery team. my shipment was dated September 13 and up to this writing there was no update whatsoever on my shipment. The last update was Sept. 15 which is en route to Upper laguna delivery team and that's it. When will this parcel be delivered? I am only from the same region and yet it took 2 weeks and counting to deliver my parcel. Where is the "Hari ng Padala" there, you are almost going to be "Hari ng Sablay".

These are the tracking numbers just in case, [protected] and [protected], the second one was accepted Sept. 26, 2020.

LBC ExpressCash on pick up

I sent the package to the customer 10th of august for cash on pick-up, after of almost a month the package was ready for pick up on the 3rd of September so the customer picked up the item on the 4th of September but until now, I still don't have the payment for the shoes that i have sold because the website it not yet updated or i mean LBC's system is not yet updated that the customer already picked up the item. the customer already sent me pictures that he already have the shoes, but still I can't have the payment?! I badly need money the reason why I sold my shoes but now it's almost a month from when the customer picked up the item and i dont have the money still. I've tried contacting LBC multiple times, but the last email i received was on the 18th of September saying they already escalated the issue. I keep asking for updates but there none until now. I'm really worried and i dont think LBC is taking any action regarding my concern

Cash on pick up

LBC ExpressService to slow

My shipping items I sending at your branch at cash and carry mall taguig last september 18. 2020, going to cabuyao calamba laguna, now is already 26 of september, my package haven't arrived yet. I thought if luzon area maximum 3 to 4 days only? It take so long, like u shipping at visayas or mindanao. Pls improve your service, to make your client satisfied.

LBCMabagal na delivery

Sept 18 2020 pa pina lbc galing lang sa manila, sept 22 nanjan na sa lower laguna, Tagapo Santa Rosa lang ako bakit until now wala pa? ano ba yan? ang liit liit lang ng item na un, di nyo pa naisingit, pakibilisan naman. ninyo at kailangan na un. Tracking no. [protected] pls lang ihabol nyo yan today, baka gusto nyo panindigan ang motto nyo, na we like to move it, bakit parang hindi naman nag momoved?

LBC ExpressStaff attitude

I went to lbc manggahan general trias to send a package to my friend, which they told me that it has to be in a box. They didn't have the initiative to offer me a small box or any suitable box for my item. They are very rude to their customers. I was in line together with the other people and I ended up going home still with my package. Its a waste of time and effort. They don't deserve to have a job, there are a lot of people who is more deserving to have that job.

Staff attitude