LBC Express Logo

LBC Express Customer Service

Having problems with LBC Express?

LBC Express Customer Service Contacts

1800 108 585 999 (Philippines)
1800 522 0000 (Australia)
1800 816 222 (Malaysia)
+63 322 320 668 (Philippines)
+63 858 5999 (Philippines, Metro Manila)
+63 908 6522 (Philippines, Business Solutions)
+1 800 338 5424 (United States)
+44 203 110 2522 (United Kingdom)
+34 931 770 555 (Spain, Barcelona)
+34 911 868 889 (Spain, Madrid)
+673 224 4367 (Brunei)
+673 224 1219 (Brunei)
+852 800 961 522 (Hong Kong)
+1 670 234 9013 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+1 670 233 5605 (Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands)
+966 547 212 962 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 800 101 2708 (Singapore)
SM City Cebu
Cebu
Philippines

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LBC Express Customer Service. Initial LBC Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LBC Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LBC Express. Discuss the issues you have had with LBC Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LBC Express — Complaints & Reviews

Dec 15, 2020

LBC Express — Lazada order

Why you canceled my order after a long days. I've waited that item for 14 days and you just get back to the...

LBC ExpressDelivery Issue

Hi. Ask ko lang I was tracking my delivery and the status said "shipment issue, please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels"

My tracking number is [protected].

My question is what is the issue? I was waiting for the delivery all day because the shipment status is "Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day." I even waited for the call all day . What will happen now ? Kindly fix this naman . Ty

LBC Expressdelivery of parcel

I send a document last December 02, 2020, at lbc banawe branchfor Robin Lim Sr. to Koronadal Glan South Cotabato. My trackers say that the package was received today by Robin Sr LIm, and received text also fromLBC, informing me that the document was received by Robin Sr Lim, but when I call him, he did not receive the document from LBC today.
    My track number is [protected].
    Hope for your immediate action on this matter.

Jacqueline Chan

Dec 11, 2020

LBC Express — Money sent to pigcawayan, not received until now

Sent money via LBC jersey city last Nov 11, 2020 to be delivered to my niece for my brother's wife, who wa...

LBC ExpressInsurance

My box (international) took 3 months to arrive. I understand this because of the current pandemic but my item was broken when it arrived. I filed a claim as it should be covered by the insurance which we paid in addition to the shipping fee. That was since August 2020. They have no proper customer service channel, no hotline, only email. It took me 3-4 emails before I receive a response and every response they say that they will forward to the responsible department. The same with their FB messenger. Please do not patronise this company. There are a lot more better moving companies that are reliable and have good customer service.

LBC ExpressDelayed delivery

I would just like to ask about the whereabouts of my parcel. I tracked the parcel but it says there is a problem with the shipment - "shipment is with a concern. Please get in touch with our customer care channels. I also went to the nearest LBC branch and it says there,"incomplete address", I had asked the sender about the receipt and there is no wrong with the address I have given as well as my contact #.

Attached here is the tracking number [protected].

I do hope for an immediate response. Thank you.

Delayed delivery

LBC ExpressAsking for the status of my package delivery but call center agent answers me annoying

Just recently I called a call center for the status of my package because it is more than 2 months na di pa dumating ang bagahe ko. Napakasuplado ng sumasagot ng call center agent ewan ko kung may proper training ba ito bago ito tinanggap ng lbc para sa pag pro-active manner not reactive manner pagsagot. Sabi ko bakit 2 days wala man lang gumalaw ang status ng tracking ko? Sabi pa niya... Sinong nagsabi sir? Ito po sir remember po may first in first out tayo... His named is carlos camillo a call center agent... Pare maayos akong kausap sa unang sagot mo pa lang na sinong nagsabi na 2 days di gumalaw? Pare need mo mag training bago ka pumasok sa trabahong ganyan remember din iba ibang tao kausap mo pag yan ang sagot mo im sure dami kang makakabangga sa mga sagot mo!!! Nakakawalang gana na ang lbc now. Sana always ka pa sa position mong hindi ka nararapat ilagay diyan!!!

LBC ExpressVery poor customer service

LBC before was very good. I dont know what happen to them, even there tracking info is not updated. Making a phone call to them is a nightmare. If you get lucky to get a number, there is no one answering the phone. Asking them for definite answer for your package. They will give you a run around. How I wish the other companies will exist so they will learn that without a consumer, they wont exist. I hope the owner will be aware of these issue that is ongoing for quite sometime now.

Sam Apostol Dec 11, 2020

Good morning madam/Sir, mayroon po sana ako iccomplain sa inyo, LBC branch sa Tandang Sora avenue sa may philand drive Quezon City tabi po ng Cebuana luihler. Sya po ay isang bakla empleyado nyo po, at Hindi po ngbibigay ng sukli khit 5 pesos lng, nakaipon na po cya ng 20 pesos sa d nya panunukli every transaction ko kpag ako kumukuha ng COP item. Every cop charge po nyo ay 95...Alam ko po barya lng yan 5 pesos Pero kpag naipon ay Malaki.May isang senior citezen din gusto mareceived ng pera remit from abroad 10k, ang sabi mgiipon pa raw sila ng pera, wala daw sila tabing pera.. Ano ba talaga ang function nyo? Masakit lng dhil ako po ofw din at lagi po ako ngpapadala sa Lbc, maliit na halaga lng walang pera sa branch. Pakiactionan nyo nman po lalo na ang empleyado nyo bakla roon .

LBC ExpressCourier / parcel

I am filing a complaint against the company of LBC Express for mishandling.

Date of Incident: December 5, 2020 Saturday arrival date
              Cebu City, Philippines
              Client Tracking No. [protected]

The incident happened from LBC Manila Warehouse that the box was broke and damage at the bottom part as per the LBC delivery men statement upon door to door delivery on the date stated above.

Here attached file was the location tracking from parcel pick until delivered.
              My resolution of this complaint is to request a refund for the damages they made. Lots of products inside the box was damaged and cannot be used.
              I am appealing this to the companies management to raise this issue not to happened again so that no more complaints from the customer like me would appeal this issue, since they had previous issues regarding this problem from many netizens around the globe who worked abroad.

Courier / parcel

LBC ExpressNon-remittance of payment for cop transactions

talk to support
                Tracking number/s: /[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] follow up my 12 parcel sa batch na yan isa palang ang payment natangap ko, paano nangyari yan e sabay sabay ko pinadala yang 13 parcel tapos ang niremit nyo sa account ko 1 parcel lan, dipo biro yan #Lbc ayosin nyo nman yan pera nmin, isang buwan na ako ulit ulit nag follow up

LBC ExpressShipping

The first delivery of my package failed with the reason that there's no one home! But I was at home the whole time and no one called me to notify about the delivery!

I keep asking for assistance on fb chat but all I got is the same generic response that they have escalated the issue to the concerned department. No one is contacting me about my package!

It's already paid, I think that's why they don't care about it! I'm so disappointed with them! The first delivery that failed was on dec. 1 and now it's dec. 3 and the status of my package remains the same!

Shipping

LBC ExpressMy package is still in crossdock alabang

Hi I ordered a package at lazada and was shipped last november 14. And my package was handed to lbc last november 30, 2020. However while tracking my package, it's still in crossdock alabang. My package was supposed to be handed to me yesterday. Please update my package status. Was really wondering why my package is taking too long to be delivered. Was reading reviews about their package and some customers received their package within 7 to 12 days from their purchase date. Please do update my package. I already paid. Please do deliver it. Thank you

My package is still in crossdock alabang
                    My package is still in crossdock alabang

LBC Express[protected] complaining about the delivery of my package

Hello I need clarification and urgency about this problem. Paano naging problem yung address para hindi ma ideliver on time eh we provided the complete address. See attached photos. Can you justify what I paid for the shipping fee. Nakaka stress. Paki poke naman cebu branch nyo sa mandaue city dami na nag rereklamo same parin service. I'm worried sa package kasi 41,000 php yung value. 10 days na hindi parin na deliver. I paid 2,030 para sa shipping fee.

Dec 01, 2020

LBC Express — Customer service experience

I would like to formally raise this complaint towards the Branch Manager or LBC Centerpoint, Barangay...

LBC ExpressComplaint for an lbc employee in sm san jose

I would like to formally raise a complaint for one of your employees in SM San Jose (Brgy Tungkong Mangga San Jose del Monte Bulacan). I was not able to get the name buy its a girl. This happened on Nov29 5pm. Her attitude towards me is unacceptable! Very arrogant and unapproachable. Is this how she's trained? I just can't let this pass. She caused me too much trouble today

LBC ExpressVery rude collector

Good day! Today nov. 29 2020, we have a box to be delivered to the Philippines that was picked up this afternoon around past 1pm.

The driver or collector was very very rude. He keeps shouting and no face mask while talking to clients. He keeps shouting despite the person handing him the box was very calm and nicely talking to him. He also accused the client of lying to him.

This is very unprofessional!

Scheduled manifest number: fb22080011581
                          Pick up driver: Patrick
                          Further details are listed on the attached receipt and inventory list.

Please deal with this person immediately as this will destroy your company's reputation.

Very rude collector
                          Very rude collector

LBC ExpressMy shipment was not delivered

What does this mean po? Delivery coverage issues?
                            But it also says that my shipment has been received by my chosen lbc branch. So, is it ready for pickup na ba?

My shipment was not delivered

LBC ExpressI am complaining about my parcel that wasn't returned to me when it wasn't claimed by the receiver.

I shipped the item last sept. 23 and the personnel at the branch told me that it will be delivered within 14 days. I was notified that there was an issue with the delivery. I contacted lbc but I didnt get a proper answer with my question. Now I was notified last week that my parcel is for disposal. They shouldve atleast sent my parcel to the origin branch because I already told them to do so.

LBC ExpressMay box

Good day, I'm Jocelyn M. Wachi po, Dumating ang box November 18, 2020. Ang ng received Po sister at nephew ko dahil ang mother ko na admit sa hospital po. Kinabukasan na po binuksan then meron nawala 2pcs. Slippers (mk&roxy), shampoo & conditioner, notebooks, chocolate, mayonnaise, instant pancit canton & etc., ang box po nilagyan ng packaging tape Po kasing laki ng sukat kamay Po. Hoping Po ako matugunan ang complaint ko.

May box
                                May box

LBC ExpressParcels

Its supposed to be delivered yesterday, but it didn't deliver yet. How can I track it?
                                  Or how will I know if my parcel are safe and in good hands.

Parcels