Having problems with PostNet?

PostNet Customer Service Contacts

800 841 7171 (United States)
+1 303 771 7100 (United States)
+27 860 767 863 (South Africa)
+27 112 072 900 (South Africa)
143 Union Blvd., Ste 800

Western Cape Regional Office
Unit C17, Pinelands Business Park, Pinelands, 7430

Eastern Cape Regional Office
11 Camden Road, Linkside, Port Elizabeth, 6001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PostNet Customer Service. Initial PostNet complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PostNet above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PostNet. Discuss the issues you have had with PostNet and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PostNet Complaints & Reviews

Jan 18, 2021

Postnet — The manager lady and the other lady are so negative

I have came in on multiple occasions and have dealt with the same clerk everyday. I have never been so...

Postnetdata

I bought data and wanted to use it today, only to be told that my data had expired. Tried phoning your 082111 line which is less than consumer friendly. Please explain how it is legal for a person to purchase data and then that data is taken away? It is my data, which I am entitled to. This is why mobile phone and data operators are under scrutiny. This is theft!

PostNet International Franchise Corporation — Refund

Mail box 164 was paid until 12/06/2012, Postnet Management closed 03/01/2012 until this time no communication...

PostnetFraud

Around ten days ago I applied for a loan. The company in question had been sending me e-mails regularly for about 10 months and then when I had a small financial crisis I asked if a loan of £5000 pounds could be sorted out.
    The company were very helpful and I'm sure they themselves were reputable brokers.
    I recieved several phone calls asking for more information etc and several phoned me back and said there was no problem and I could have the loan. I would have to pay the brokers a fee but not until the money was in my account.
    Then this morning I got a very similar phone call at 9.55am asking if I was still wanting a loan. I said no, then the 'woman' asked if my address was... and if my post code was...which they were then she asked if my phone was contract or payg.I told her it was with a certain company, and then she hung up.
    15 minutes later I went online as it was my usual payday to check my incapacity benefit was in. It was, but, it was £49.95 short and showed a debitcard transaction for that morning.
    I rang the bank who said a transaction for £49.95 had been made that morning at 10.02 (literally minutes after their phone call). I asked fhe name of the company which of course was POSTNET Ltd. T/A CGS.
    I never at any point gave her my bank details ( just confirmed my address).
    Obviously I'm furious but what makes me angrier is that this company seems to take everyone for £49.95 ? and has been doing it since 1998. Why aren't they behind bars, blacklisted or have a red light flash when they try to withdraw money from any account.
    AS i said I'm on incapacity benefit and honestly dont know how I'm going to get through the fortnight.

Postnet LtdFraud

I went to my bank on the above date to withdraw some cash but it stated that i didn't have the funds in my account when provided with a mini statement it said the above company had taken the amount of £49.95 out of my account. how they got my account details i don't know and they certainly weren't give permission to take the money out of my account.

saccas Sep 21, 2011

A PAYMENT OF £8.99 WAS TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR A MRS G CARTER ON THE 29TH JAN 2011 AND I WOULD LIKE A REFUND !

• Ko
          koobik Aug 15, 2011

I've been looking for a loan but they never said anything about taking money out my account, I'm now overdrawn and have no money left in my bank account after they withdrew £49.95 My son and i hardky have any food in the house and i can't afford to go shopping. I want/need my money back.

• Ra
          raskidun Aug 15, 2011

In Sept and Oct there have been several direct debits come out off my account, through loanfinder and creditxtra. i have not given permission for these companys to take this money and think it is unfair that they have done this to me. i am a single mum who works very hard and go's to university to support my son and this is the last thing i needed at this time of year. the only comany that contacted me was wentworth and they told me that they could help me but until now i have had no help whats so ever, i have sent them an e-mail expressing these concern's but still no response to this date, just money taken out off my account. i would like all money that as been taken put back into my account or my bank as said they will put it through their fraud investigation team.

PostNet SALate/No Delivery

I sent a package from Postnet Kenilworth Centre in Cape Town on the 4th Feb and specifically requested a service that was trackable and would result in POD.I was suggested to use Speed Services Couriers as they would ship to an international PO Box.This was confirmed to me by the owner of the branch(Michael Daniel).After not being able to track it for a while I got concerned as this package contained an immigration application.I went in to the branch to query and was given the total runaround by the staff in the store. I was promised callbacks and follow up and nothing ever materialized.Apparently the guy who handled my package was fired!After speaking to the owner again 2 weeks ago it was established that my package was lost as I had no POD and no tracking method that showed anything.I was then promised a refund by the owner.It is now 2 weeks and I am still waiting for Michael to give me my money which was promised via EFT. This is now amounting to theft as my money was taken and no tangible service was provided.I feel I have been robbed by the owner of the Kenilworth Center branch and will instigate legal proceedings if my query is not resolved ie. i don't get my money back.

PostNet SAI am sick and tired of how the Post office firstly treats their customers and secondly how all my parcels have gone missing

I am sick and tired of how the Post office firstly treats their customers and secondly how all my parcels have gone missing or parcels have turned up with no contents in them ...i am sick and tired of this, ive had 25 parcels going missing in the past year.When you email Customer Service Consultant they dont reply .There are ******* in our post office, and i want to make people aware of this .I will no doudt take the Post office to the highest court in the country for negligence theft fraud.