The Professional Couriers / Tpcindia.com Logo

The Professional Couriers / Tpcindia.com

Having problems with The Professional Couriers / Tpcindia.com?

+91 222 781 3309 (Head Office)
+91 792 562 7290 (Ahmedabad)
+91 802 211 0641 (Bangalore)
+91 985 309 0002 (Bhubaneshwar)
+91 172 502 4560 (Chandigarh)
825 484 0077 (Gauwahati)
124 646 5203 (Gurgaon)
402 781 3344 (Hyderabad)
731 404 4194 (Indore)
141 491 7891 (Jaipur)
332 284 0059 (Kolkata)
522 305 0380 (Lucknow)
224 025 8200 (Mumbai (Western Region)
222 756 2255 (Mumbai (Central Region)
114 572 3344 (New Delhi)
612 221 6585 (Patna)
771 402 0581 (Raipur)
651 657 0815 (Ranchi)
+880 28 954 780 (Bangladesh)
+65 62 910 900 (Singapore)
№ 1203/A, Bhumiraj Costarica, Plot № 1 & 2, Sector 18, Sanpada, Navi
Mumbai
India - 400705
Ahmedabad
16/17, Advance Business Park, Opp. Sawinarayan Temple, Shahibaugh Ahmedabad - 380 004

Bangalore
№ 195 (Old № 49),"Professional House" Margosa Road, Between 16th & 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore - 560 055

Bhubaneshwar
7-A, Station Square, Kharvel Nagar, Bhubaneshwar - 751 001

Bhopal
Plot № 39D, Mangalam Tower, Behind Hotel GK Palace, M.P.Nagar, Zone - II, Bhopal - 462 011

Chandigarh
Sco № 57, Sector 47-d, Chandigarh - 160 047

Chennai
№ 17, Cathedral Garden Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai - 600034

Cochin
33/1695D, Vivekananda Road, Vennala, Cochin - 682 028

Gauwhati
Lehajan Lane, Opp Preronaa's volvo point, opp hotel East India, Ulubari, Gauwahati - 781 007

Gurgaon

G-1, Roshan Tower, Gopinath Marg, Purohit Ji Ka Bagh, Jaipur - 302 001

Kolkata
5th Floor, RTC House, № 4, Dr.Suresh Sarkar Road, Kolkata - 700 014

Lucknow
№ 33, Cantonment Road, M. № 118/89/2/5 Behind, Bank of Baroda, Near Odeon Cinema, Lucknow - 226 001

Mumbai (Western Region)
Western region, Ground floor, Diamond Apartments, New link road, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari (W), Mumbai - 400 102

Mumbai (Central Region)
Bombay (Central Region) 301, Monarch Plaza Plot № 56, IIIrd Floor Sector - 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai - 400 614

New Delhi
C-143, Naraina Industrial Area, Phase - I, New Delhi – 110 028
Ph (Inbound) 011- 45723344

Patna
Krishna Building, Shahi Lane, S.P. Verma Road, Patna - 800 001

Raipur
Opp. City Blood Bank, Vivekananda Ashram, 1st Floor, Amapara G.E. Road, Raipur - 492 001

Ranchi

UAE
113, 1st Floor, Al Garhoud Star, Al Garhoud, Off. Airport Road, Dubai - UAE

161-15 Rockaway Blvd, Suite № 107, Jamaica, New York - 11434

Complaints & Reviews

items stolen from courier package

I had booked a courier containing imported chocolates from Channarayapatna to Bangalore on 07.09.19. The...

late delivery of parcel

I am supposed to get a parcel from Bangalore shipped on 19th June but till now I have not received it. I stay...

highly imp. (documents) courier returned to origin place without delivery [unprofessional employees full of lies]

It was booked on 6th jan 2017' 12:00pm from chennai to hyderabad. The cover reached to nearest the professional couriers counter (Hyderabad-madhapur) on 7th jan 2017' 12:29pm which is hardly 300 meters from my residence.

These hyderabad-madhapur blockhead employees kept the cover for 4 days and dispatched it back to the origin on 11th jan 2017 21:44pm.

The next day on 12th jan 2017 after enquiring over phone they didn't responded properly and when I visited their counter they simply said that the cover was returned to the origin with a lame reason as my phone was switched off. (Really!!!) my home is hardly 300 meters from their counter how difficult it is to come to my residence for delivery??? Delivery person excuse was your mobile was switched off.

I scolded them and asked them to give it back to me then they said, it will take 4 more days to get that back to my place as on 16th jan 2017 due to holidays. What th hell!!! Those were highly important documents

These m####s kept the document for 4 days and returned it back to origin.

Worst courier service provider in hyderabad

I urge everyone not to choose this so called "the professional courier" service provider.

Highly irresponsible and pathetic service.

"the professional courier" worst service provider
Ayyappa society, madhapur,
Hyderabad-500081

Unethical behavior by professional courier

I booked my product on Friday they have shipped to through professional courier. When i checked my tracking status its says it has been dispatched today at 10.30am to my location. When i call up the customer care they have no idea of the status. When i checked with my security guard the delivery guy has handed to the security guard. Your delivery guy has no basic manners to call me and tell that he has handed over to the security. Professional courier dont send me the details of the delivery guy. Today just because i was at home and happened to collect it from the security. There are 99% possibilities of the products shipped through professional courier

Resolved Non delivery of /misplacement of courier containing important financial documents

My Mother sent very important financial documents from New Delhi to me in Hyderabad via “The Professional Couriers” (http://www.tpcindia.com) on 24th August 30, 2009. The courier was supposed to be delivered on 25th August 2009 in Hyderabad. When the courier did not reach on calling the courier company call center we came to that the courier is being sent to Chennai and not Hyderabad. Subsequently I received a call for the courier company on 26th August 30, 2009 telling me that they have dropped the courier in letter box of a wrong flat. On enquiring that since the courier is supposed to be hand delivered to the addressee (me) how come they have dropped in the letter box, no satisfactory answer was forthcoming. I requested them to make sure that they pick up the courier from where ever they have delivered and that it is delivered to me immediately since it has important papers which have a deadline to be submitted. Till date i.e. 30th August 30, 2009 I am yet to receive the courier or any follow up communication (email or phone call) from these people. The consignment number was No DEL 2629726 for this courier.
The non submission of financial papers has resulted in a huge opportunity loss to me. Till date I have not received the courier from them neither a phone call telling me of what is the status on this. We have been sending them emails (to Delhi, Hyderabad and corporate office) but there is no response from what so ever. It is astounding to see their negligence and apathy to their own wrong doing. I would like to take this matter forward and would like to recover compensation for the opportunity loss this has caused me as well as the precious time we have spent trying to follow this up with this courier company. Unless this is done these people will repeat this with other customers as well thinking that they can get away with anything they wish to do, however wrong that might be.

Parcel undelivered and no customer Care

I booked a parcel on 19th june, 2008 from Bangalore to Chandigarh. Today is 1st July and it hasn't been...