Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Beauty & Well-being LabCorp Pre-employment drug testing failure to follow mro process

LabCorp review: Pre-employment drug testing failure to follow mro process

A
Author of the complaint
6:55 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I visited LabCorp in Thousand Oaks California on Wednesday, January 27, 2021for a routine pre-employment drug test. I informed the technician that I take a prescription medication, providing her the name of the medication and my healthcare provider's information. I further informed her that my prescription medication will impact the test result and that I wanted to ensure this medication information was noted in my file. She stated that I would be contacted within a few days from LabCorp and I would verify the information at that time.

I never received any contact from LabCorp. Instead, my potential employer was sent a report stating that I failed the drug test.

I am a registered nurse and LabCorp's failure in this situation has adversely impacted my reputation and has potentially caused me a loss, or at minimum, a delay in employment.

Please reach out to me immediately and remedy this egregious failure to follow the MRO verification process.

§ 40.131 How does the MRO or DER notify an employee of the verification process after receiving laboratory-confirmed non-negative drug test results?
(a) When, as the MRO, you receive a confirmed positive, adulterated, substituted, or invalid test result from the laboratory, you must contact the employee directly (i.e., actually talk to the employee), on a confidential basis, to determine whether the employee wants to discuss the test result. In making this contact, you must explain to the employee that, if he or she declines to discuss the result, you will verify the test as positive or as a refusal to test because of adulteration or substitution, as applicable.

More LabCorp complaints & reviews

LabCorp - rude
LabCorp - fraudulent billing
LabCorp - credit card charge required for guaranteed services
LabCorp - billing/insurance