Having problems with Kohl's?

Kohl's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 14, 2006. The latest review Lack of Technical Support was posted on Jul 30, 2021. The latest complaint billing was resolved on Nov 01, 2014. Kohl's has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 473 reviews. Kohl's has resolved 112 complaints.

Kohl's Customer Service Contacts

1855 564 5705 (Kohls.com)
1866 887 8884 (Customer Service)
1855 564 5748 (Kohl's Charge)
1855 564 5751 (Yes2You Rewards)
+1 262 703 7000 (Head Office)
+1 877 342 4337 (Merchandise Departments)
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive
Thu7:00 AM - 7:00 AM
Fri1:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Sat7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Sun8:00 AM - 1:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kohl's Customer Service. Initial Kohl's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kohl's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kohl's. Discuss the issues you have had with Kohl's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Kohl's Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

Kohl'sCancel Culture

I was disappointed to hear that Kohl's made the decision to blacklist Mike Lindell from My Pillow company because his political views and opinions do not align with your company. I cannot support this cancel culture and therefore have no intention of ever purchasing anything from Kohl's again. I've also encouraged my family and friends to follow suit.

• Ha
      hanses23 Jan 24, 2021

I 100% agree with you! Add Bed, Bath and Beyond to that list as well. They boycotted Mike Lindell as well.

Kohl'sPolitical agenda

Big mistake discontinuing My Pillow & related Mike Lindell products from your stores due to your "Political Agenda." I have not, nor will I ever condemn someone whom has a different opinion or political view than mine. It's called the first amendment. Your company CEO may want to read it. I have been a loyal Kohl's customer since you open your first store in Southern California in 2003 but no more. I, along with many others, will no longer support or shop at your stores. You have chosen a path to disregarding our first amendment. Your company should sell goods & services to the American people, not propaganda. Sorry for your loss, not sorry!

Kohl'sDiscontinuing My Pillow Products

I have been a loyal shopper at Kohl's for many years. Since your unwise, politically motivated decision to stop carrying My Pillow products in your stores, I will not be shopping at Kohls in the future.

I hope you reconsider this decision. There are many people I know that have made the same decision that I have.

Since when do stores decide which products they are stocking based on politics.

• Ha
          hanses23 Jan 24, 2021

Agreed 100%! I have no problem if a company leans left or right personally; however, when they make cancel culture decisions on either side and use politics as the basis for what they stock I will no longer support those businesses. Add Bed, Bath and Beyond to your list!

Maria Loschke Jan 21, 2021

Kohl's Decision to discontinue My Pillow products
          I was shocked and disappointed at Kohl's Corporate decision to discontinue My Pillow and other merchandise manufactured (in the US) by Mike Lindell. You are mixing politics with business -- bad choice. I have spent thousands of dollars at Kohl's. Unless this decision is reversed, I shall not set foot in Kohls again -- ever!

Maria in Albuquerque

Kohl'sIntegrity of the company

I was shocked to see a company that I have spent thousands of dollars with over the years has decided to engage in "cancel culture". As someone with integrity, I always appreciated and respected other people and companies point of view. Unfortunately, I think that the only way to send a message is to cancel the cancelers. Unless this is turned around immediately with an apology, I am finished with Kohls.

• Lc
            Lcao Jan 21, 2021

I agree. Thank you for posting this!!

Kohls.comStay out of politics

This is a huge disappointment that Kohls has gone down the political road to death. What Kohls is forgetting there are 75K if not more than voted not liberal. Your company choice to pull a conservative company is disgusting. Will not be buying from kohls or WAYFAIR...

Please everyone stand up for what is right in this country and stop supporting the hypocrites we call stores...

Kohl'sMyPillow

As a long time customer, I needed a new pillow today, began shopping and learned that they pulled the MyPillow product due to POLTICS and the far left cancel culture. Its fine to disagree with someone, but let your customers decide if they want to support a product by using choice and their wallets. I will never step foot in this store again. I am telling my kids and everyone I know the same. this cancel culture mentality and attacking someone because you dont agree with them is sending this country in the wrong direction. And now your business in participating in this same behavior

KohlsMy pillow

I am disgusted that Kohls is taking a political stance by dropping My Pillow. Especially since I was in your store recently, you support Amazon instead. Stupid. Support one, support all. Then we support You.
              During the heat of censorship, hate and cancel culture in this great diverse United States of America, to join the bandwagon of only a small percentage of your customers that decide on pushing division, I will do the same against you by stopping my shopping at your store and believe me, I will pass my opinion around. Decide to be at a higher position of decency and redact your stance. Otherwise, good luck. I know you'll need it knowing how many people shop your store in Beaverton.

Cathy in Beaverton Oregon

Kohl'sMy pillow dropping

I am dropping you since you dropped My Pillow! I have been a loyal customer for years but due to your recent decision I cannot shop at Kohls.
                Your decision was very unwise and un business like and certainly un-American. I will unsubscribe from all your ads that come into my inbox. No item is worth buying in your store for what you have done. I have read many other people's posts on this issue and proud to stand with them.

Kohl'sMy Pillow Micheal Lindell

I heard yesterday that you and a couple other stores were no longer going to sell products from Micheal Lindell, founder of My Pillow.
                  Why? Because you didn't like his opinion about the most recent election? Everyone is entitled to free speech! This "cancel culture" is disgusting, very disturbing and down right in constitutional.
                  I have already unsubscribed to Kohls email, I will call and cancel my card today, and I will never step foot in a Kohls store again.

Kohl'sMerchandise

I ask if soon you will require conservatives to wear Yellow Stars on their clothing! As you applaud having BLM merchandise, you are cancelling My Pillow? This is the new era of McCarthyism! How lovely. Didn't know political views were now banned unless it is SANCTIONED by the DNC! I WILL BE CUTTING MY CREDIT CARD UP! I do not shop where free speech or thought is punished! Have been a customer for many years.

Kohl'sBiases

Your company has a bias against conservatives, therefore, I will no longer shop with you. There are over 70 million of us and we are glad to leave. This is not a one party country. You do know that, right? Stop the madness. Just sell products and stay out of politics. You owe us all an apology and an opportunity to buy "my pillow " if we would like. Goodbye

MannyBoy Jan 26, 2021

So much for free speech in America. Mike Lindell is a patriot and Kohl's chose to ban his products from its stores because they don't like his speech. What is happening in this county. Dictators are taking over I fear. Stay out of politics and fulfill your mission to sell products. I, for one, will no longer step into your stores until you stop your cancel culture.

Kohl'sService

Cancel culture/ Kohl's is now promoting fascism! No longer carrying Mike Lindells product? I will be canceling my charge card and praying that half of America, yes the half that support President Trump, do the same. I will never step foot in your store again. Whoever made this decision needs to know this is America... A democracy!

Cheryl Scarelli
                        A very concerned Us citizen

• Fr
                            Fran Brelsford Jan 19, 2021

As I am also. McCarthyism in all its glory. Never thought this would happen in the “land of the FREE” which it is NO more

Sandra Darnall-Phelps Jan 19, 2021

It is mot an american way of life to cancel people for their beliefs. I will not shop with you until you start selling My Pillow products again

Sandra Darnall-Phelps Jan 19, 2021

I agree

Kohl’sMy Pillow

I just learned you have dropped My Pillow Products from your stores. I am canceling my account and will no longer shop at Kohl's. I can't believe a company of your size is bowing down to cancel culture. There are over 75 million Conservatives in this country and I hope every single one of them stops shopping at your stores. Maybe enough liberals shop there and will keep you in business. I hope not. I hope you go bankrupt and the sooner the better.

Kohl’s Department StoresPolitical bias

I have just found out that Kohl's is pulling the "my pillow" off the shelves. I literally cannot believe you would take a chance like this when you know how conservatives stick together. I will never enter your store again and I can assure you that other Patriots will follow suit! To bad you decided to bring politics in to your business. You will end up losing not us!

Jan 19, 2021

Kohl's — My pillow

It is so angering that Kohl's has chosen to remove "My Pillow" from your shelves because Mike...

Kohl'sMike Lindell ban

Because of your ban on Mike Lindells products I will now ban you.
                              I will never again purchase any product from Kohls. Hopefully seventy-four plus million plus other past purchasers will do the same. Bad business practice on your part.
                              Every American should be concerned about election integrity. There is proven massive election fraud in this election.

Norma Sorby/Washington State

Jan 19, 2021

Kohl's — Political activism

I am a longtime loyal customer at Kohl's. This is to inform you that I will no longer be shopping at any...

Kohl'sProducts

Wading into politics is never a good idea for a corporation. Last I checked we lived in the USA where we value free speech, thought, and association. Canceling MyPillow because the owner supports a President you don't like of believes an election was stolen is ridiculous.
                                Selling BLM merchandise for a marxist terrorist organization is one of the least American things you could do.
                                I literally just bought a house. It's kind of empty right now. I'll be filling it with products that don't come from Kohl's. I will make sure my family and friends are aware that you hate us and don't deserve our business.

• Ke
                                    KElblum Jan 19, 2021

Agreed!

NoKohlsEver Jan 19, 2021

We are 100% in agreement. 70, 000, 000+ Adults support President Trump and Mike Lindell. Obviously our business is not who Kohl's needs going forward.

We will remember who stood with us.

Maybe those 400 Counties and 80, 000, 000 Biden "Voters" will continue shopping with you. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Jan 05, 2021

Kohl's — Refunds not received

I purchased a daybed from kohls.com on December 10, 2020 that arrived in a timely manner on December 15th. On...

Kohl'sMy bill and getting charged late fees when it wasn't my fault

My kohls bill is due 15th paid it faithfully 5 years now and nov they said it was late they charged me late fee my bill was 43 now 70 so then I contact them and the rep said he would take late fee off and just pay the 43 so I did this for dec and on the 15 of dec they charged me another late fee when it was paid already ive spoke to numerous reps and they said theres nothing they can do and now the payment is 113.00 I don't know what else to do because this is there fault and they will not help me at all.