Kohl'sprices higher than advertised

C

I have sent numerous complaints to Kohl’s (Eagan, MN) customer service and also have called the store manager directly, but the problem of items ringing up at prices higher than advertised continues. They constantly place incorrect signs on products, so when customers get to check out, they are paying much higher than the sign indicates. I feel they are doing this intentionally because I have complained so many times about this problem.

• Updated by carolcrawford · Jul 22, 2018

I was told by the store mgr & saleslady that the item was no longer, ...I had a 30% discount..

I could not buy it online either!!

• Updated by Corb86 · Jan 14, 2019

The photos are in backwards order. Last should be read first

• Updated by Corb86 · Jan 14, 2019

The photos did not post in order

• Ca
    carolcrawford Aug 15, 2018

out of stock on sale item Keurig K15 mini coffeemaker...

• Ho
    Hoeslyt Aug 15, 2018

Arrived in the mail and have stains on the strap that cross the front of the foot. The left shoe has black and brown stains and the right one has purple/black stains that do not wipe off. Poor quality control. This should have Never left the building looking like this. These are needed for a wedding tomorrow and not available in our local store.

• Ko
    KohlOfficial Aug 16, 2018

As a compensation for your issues, we are giving away $100 gift card that you can redeem in an online store. The card is valid till 15th of Aug 2018.

You must be a US resident to claim the gift voucher.
    Please mail us at [protected]@outlook[.]com and we will send you the gift card.

Mark II Aug 21, 2018

I just saw a very disturbing video of a customer being asked to leave because the store did not have enough associates to watch him while he shopped while black. I will not shop a Kohl's anymore.

• Vi
    Vikas.prajapat Sep 01, 2018

I order a pair of Crocs for my Kid about two months ago which they are showing in shipping mode. I have contacted them twice and they assured to deliver it in a week but it has been delivered yet. Order number [protected] .

• Ra
    Ramesh Kohls Sep 03, 2018

Kohls.com made my Thanksgiving miserable 😩 Ordered a canon T6 online 23rd Nov on 24 Nov they cancelled the item. But they are not able cancel the other item which I added for 15$ Kohl's cash...Don't buy any item on Kohls.com if you really want it...

Happy thanksgiving...🦃

• Ni
    Nishchal joshi Sep 18, 2018

Kohl's has been charging me unethically for months. I need to complaint agains them and report the fraud with proof. Who would be able to take an actions against them?

• Kh
    Khushi G Sep 19, 2018

I purchased apt 9 dress and wore it only for 3-4 times and its full of bubbles, I can't expect this kind of quality from a brand name. I can't go to return dress as I don't remember when did I buy it and I don't have receipt either.

• La
    larry basham Nov 19, 2018

The back left pocket of his jeans tore from the top of the pocket seam to the bottom of the pocket. The jeans are fairly new and have no other wear on them.

• Co
    Corb86 Jan 22, 2019

I will post the chat conversations about my experience because I'm tired of talking about it but also incredibly frustrated and disappointed. Please note I only have 3 conversations documented. There were a total of 5 spanning 3 months and several hours of my time. At the moment I have not yet received my refund. I will update this if I ever do.

• Ni
    Nikkid09 Nov 03, 2019

I purchased a pair of Deerstags Boys dress shoes for $44.00 in September for my son for school. They fell apart within a month, the bottom is made of cardboard. I made a complaint to the store and they said "oh well". I tried to give it a one star rating on their site but they won't post it. Do not buy there Deerstag shoes.

• 12
    123&# Jan 01, 2020

I did most of my christmas shopping with kohls on line i loved it
    i had to return a 99.99 +tax item i used 30.00 kohls cash they were very nice about it they credited my card 72.36 whitch was fine why do i not get get my kohls cash back i planed on useing it to replace the gift .

• Mi
    michelle sw Jan 26, 2020

i called kohl's credit card to switch my autopay to a diffrent bank the lady took my info from new bank but did not switch it so i got overdraft from old bank. they now say you can't do it over the phone so why did the first lady take all my info