Having problems with Kohl's?

Kohl's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 14, 2006. The latest review Package not delivered when system email says it is was posted on Sep 22, 2021. The latest complaint billing was resolved on Nov 01, 2014. Kohl's has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 482 reviews. Kohl's has resolved 112 complaints.

Kohl's Customer Service Contacts

1855 564 5705 (Kohls.com)
1866 887 8884 (Customer Service)
1855 564 5748 (Kohl's Charge)
1855 564 5751 (Yes2You Rewards)
+1 262 703 7000 (Head Office)
+1 877 342 4337 (Merchandise Departments)
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive
Thu7:00 AM - 7:00 AM
Fri1:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Sat7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Sun8:00 AM - 1:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kohl's Customer Service. Initial Kohl's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kohl's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kohl's. Discuss the issues you have had with Kohl's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Kohl's Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Croft And BarrowWomens casual flat shoes

Upon purchase of a pair of Croft and Barrow shoes wore three times to work and already showing extreme signs of wear and tear very unsatisfied as I did pay about $35.00 for these do not have any proof but as a regular Kohls shopper very unhappy as I normally would not pay this much for my work shoes wanted something different and trusted It would be worth the money looking to get half my money back as I do not have proof but pictures tell I have not worn these to be this bad already

Jul 15, 2020

Kohl's — Returns

I have just returned four items at the Kohl's located in Waxhaw, NC. The assistant of course had a mask...

Jul 14, 2020

Kohl's — Payment reporting to credit bureaus

I called in March to get on the CapitalOne deferral payment assistance because COVID-19 impacted my family...

Kohl'sCredit card

Had a Kohl's card for year very loyal customer. My payment would come out of a secondary account the reviewed once or twice a month. Back in April I received a collection call that my account was over due. When I asked why they did not pull out the money from the bank account listed they told me that it had to be update every couple of months. "Since when"
    I paid off the full amount over the phone with the collector who used the bank account that was on file. HMMMM why couldn't they take it out when it was due? And then come to find out that they had given me a 30 day late. REALLY!!! I have been a loyal customer for over 15 years. The other thing that made me mad is that I took items back and no one at the store mentioned that my account was over due. WTH.
    To top it all off, for some reason I have not received any estatements for several months so I had no idea I was late. (SHADY Practices)

Kohl's30 minute policy is crazy... No help after 30 minutes

After you place an order you have 30 minutes to make any changes. If you don't make them within 30 minutes they will send your items to the wrong address and tell you too bad. They don't have any solution to correct the issue after 30 minutes. I have ordered from kohl's many times but this one time (5 pairs of shoes) my order was accidently sent to a 11 year old address. Even though I got to part of the order before the delivery, they said "sorry sir, it has to be done within 30 minutes". They said I now have to pay for something that I never got! No way to fix it.

• Mr
          Mr. Helpful Jun 21, 2020

Frustrating without a doubt, but this policy is better than most. Many retailers won't provide any time. If you give them the wrong information, that bad is on you.

Kohl'sCredit card service

Edie Trocki
        I received a $25 late payment fee. I was being treated for the Covid Virus My husband called Kohl's customer service and explained that I had the virus and he was late mailing the payment He was told too bad the payment was late. Now a new bill arrived and he called Kohl's again about a $25 late fee on her charge and they refuse to do anything, now they have added another $25 plus interested. even though she has no balance. They have no compassion.

May 19, 2020

Kohl's — Online services

I place an online order #[protected] on 5/1/2020 for the amount of $141.89, another order # [protected] on...

Kohl'spay my bill

I have tried multiple times to pay my bill by app, phone, email, text, computer. It is impossible, then they will charge a late charge.
          Cant get through. I want to cancel my account if you cant fix it.
          Donna kelley
          date of incident april 14, cant reach kohls
          do not charge late charge as I cant reach you.
          Please call me at home [protected]
          acct number [protected] did not put the last 2 numbers for safety.
          Zip code 30512

Mar 08, 2020

Kohl's — check out at closing

I was shopping at Koh's on Emily Dtive in Clarksburg, WV this evening. My daughter was shopping for my...

Kohl'spetite department

I've noticed your petite department keeps getting smaller and the selection is very limited. Your store is one of the few available that has top quality at affordable prices. I wish you would reconsider enlarging the petite department. Ordering on line, no matter how quick, isn't always an option when you need something then you have the risk of it not fitting or not being the type of fabric you want.

I feel it is a disservice. Unfortunately short women don't have much of a choice since more and more actual stores are closing. I can't believe you would have a hard time selling if you go back to a bigger department. Maybe the younger generation is getting taller but there are still plenty of us out here that aren't.

Thank you for your consideration.

Marcia J Cobb

Feb 24, 2020

Kohl's — 6 speed hand mixer

Your rebate promotions are incredibly inefficient. It is soooo bad!! I believe your company deliberately...

Feb 05, 2020

Kohl's — the entire kohls store

We were shocked by the condition of the store in Marion, Indiana, yesterday. It had merchandise scattered in...

Jan 30, 2020

Kohl's — jewelry department

I took a number at the jewelry counter during the Christmas holiday season and waited in the jewelry...

Kohl'sreturns

I was in my local store the other day and bought a pair of $40 jeans for my daughter. She tried them on and they were too long so we went back to the store to exchange them. I did not have my receipt from 2 days prior and they told me that I would only be able to receive the lowest price that they had been within the last 13 weeks which was $15. They were hanging on the rack for $40 and they still would only give me $15? That is not fair considering they were still priced $40 in the store. Well needless to say that they have lost my business and I will not be referring anyone else to the store. I have never ever seen a return policy like this in any other store. So they basically take your money and then only give you back the lowest price in 13 weeks? What thieves!!! I will be reporting them to the BBB.

• Mr
                  Mr. Helpful Jan 29, 2020

I can understand the issue whereas you didn't have your receipt. If you had kept your receipt, then they could reasonably do a lot more.

Jan 14, 2020

Kohl's — croft & barrow the classic tee

My husband and I have spent the last 40 yrs in and around Portland Maine, shopping quite a bit at kohl'...

Westbrook
                Jan 11, 2020

Kohl's — management

I was in the store shopping the other day and over heard a manager talking to an employee in a very demeaning...

Dec 30, 2019

Kohl's — rebates for 4 items bought 11/29/19

I online ordered 4 items (small kitchen appliances) that each offered a $10 mail-in rebate. This wa...

Kohl'srebates - magic bullet 11- pc

On the Thanksgiving seasons 11/25/2019, Kohl's had a promotion for Magic bullet 11-pc with a rebate $12/each. I bought 4 of them and sent all 4 rebates in one envelope to the Kohl's rebate center in El Paso, TX. But I just received only $12 for one of them and the rest have not heard anything. I have a cases # CS1980636 . Please be honest with the promotion that you were advertised. I am looking to hear from your soon.
                Thanks
                Theresa Tran

• Sh
                    Shaun R. Dec 26, 2019

Many times rebates limit the amount allowable per household. Sending them together is a mistake. You'll likely only have one that will be paid.

Kohl'swomen's gray dress slacks

About 6 weeks ago, I visited the Kohls in Coconut Creek. I purchased 2 pair of slacks, a sweater, and 2 pair of men's shorts. The slacks are for work. I work in an office setting, so washing isn't needed after every wearing. After the 2nd wearing, I washed them and pulled them out to hang them (as the instructions say). Throughout my laundry was thread/string. All of the waistband had come unsewn. I love Croft and Barrow product, so this disappoints me.

Kohl'scharge multi times on credit bank account

I order some clothes for my baby, but when I check my visa credit card statement is went down to 0 Available Balance because Kohls had been withdrew many times by different prices on my account. So how can I use it, and what if my bank over withdraw by that. Who gonna pay my over withdraw? Its rediculious. I am so so so mad and disappointed. I love kohls, but I can't not imagine how could they do that? I will tell all of my friends and families not to buy anything from them online.